维京传奇第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
♪More♪ | ♪请赐予我♪ |
♪Give me more♪ | ♪更多♪ |
♪Give me more♪ | ♪更多♪ |
♪If I had a heart I could love you♪ | ♪我若有心就会爱你♪ |
♪If I had a voice I would sing♪ | ♪我若有声便会高歌♪ |
♪After the night when I wake up♪ | ♪沉沉黑夜我将苏醒♪ |
♪I'll see what tomorrow brings♪ | ♪敢问明日将奈我何♪ |
♪I... I... I...♪ | ♪我...我...我...♪ |
♪If I had a voice I would sing♪ | ♪我若有声就会歌唱♪ |
What is it? | 这是什么意思 |
My lord, this man says he has a message for you | 领主大人这个男人说他有话带给您 |
from Ragnar Lothbrok. | 拉格纳·罗斯布洛克的话 |
Let him go! | 放开他 |
完整版请点击 | |
What's the message? | 什么消息 |
Ragnar Lothbrok challenges you to meet him in single combat. | 拉格纳·罗斯布洛克想要跟您单挑 |
Ragnar Lothbrok has a very high opinion of himself. | 拉格纳·罗斯布洛克可真看得起自己啊 |
Well, he is a descendant of Odin. | 当然了他可是奥丁神的后裔嘛 |
Ragnar said that if you refuse his challenge, | 拉格纳说如果你拒绝了他的挑战 |
then shame would follow you the rest of your life. | 耻辱将伴随你的余生 |
[图片上传失败...(image-fe6fe1-1648480403852)]
[图片上传失败...(image-5c7973-1648480403852)]
There would be greater shame | 我要是接受了一个罪犯的挑战 |
in accepting a challenge from a criminal. | 那才是天大的耻辱 |
That would suggest that I take him seriously | 那就意为着我是很严肃地 |
that I see him as an equal. | 把他当做对手来看待 |
The challenge is declined. | 挑战被拒绝 |
When Ragnar Lothbrok appears in Kattegat, | 若拉格纳·罗斯布洛克在卡特加特海峡出现 |
he will be put in chains. | 我们会把他抓起来 |
Stones and bones. | 石头与骨头 |
He searches for your death. | 他想让你死 |
Does he desire to be Earl? | 他想当伯爵吗 |
If he kills you, would it not be so? | 如果他杀了你这不是顺其自然吗 |
Tell Ragnar Lothbrok I accept his challenge. | 告诉拉格纳·罗斯布洛克我接受他的挑战 |
Take him away. | 带他出去 |
- Ragnar... - What? | -拉格纳...-怎么了 |
Let's go away. | 我们走吧 |
Let's leave here. | 离开这里 |
This is not the only place for us. | 这并不是我们唯一的容身之地 |
He is old. | 他老了 |
What are you frightened of? | 你还怕什么呢 |
You can't fight. | 你不能战斗 |
You're still too weak. | 你还是太虚弱了 |
Perhaps that makes us equal. | 也许这样才算公平 |
Never fight unless you know the odds are in your favor. | 除非你胸有成竹否则不要去 |
That is our way. | 那才是我们的选择 |
Who sets the odds? | 输赢谁能说了算呢 |
Our fates are already decided. | 我们的命运早已注定 |
You don't believe that and neither do I. | 你不相信命运我也是 |
You are wrong. | 你错了 |
I do believe it. | 我确实相信命运 |
Come to bed. | 上床吧 |
You need to rest, to sleep. | 你需要休息好好睡一觉 |
Yes, I will. | 是啊我会的 |
There's always time to sleep. | 总会有时间睡觉的 |
I was thinking about our boys, | 我在想我们的儿子们 |
what they would look like now. | 如果他们还在世现在长成什么样子了 |
Don't... Don't think about them. | 别...别想他们了 |
Think about tomorrow. | 想想明天的事儿吧 |
When I must kill a man for whom I have | 明天我必须为了我最尊敬的人 |
the utmost respect. | 开杀戒了 |
Respect? | 尊敬 |
[图片上传失败...(image-348ed9-1648480403852)]
[图片上传失败...(image-78997e-1648480403852)]
You respect Ragnar Lothbrok? | 你尊敬拉格纳·罗斯布洛克吗 |
Why not? | 为什么不 |
He is what I used to be... | 他就像从前的我 |
restless, ambitious. | 野心勃勃 |
And he was right about the western lands. | 而且他对于西方世界的看法是对的 |
But I always knew that in my heart. | 但是对此我早已心中有数了 |
Then why didn't you tell him? | 那你为什么不告诉他 |
Because the moment that I reached out | 因为如果我承认了 |
to Ragnar Lothbrok, | 拉格纳·罗斯布洛克的看法 |
was the moment that all my friends, | 那就意味着我所有的朋友 |
all my supporters would have deserted me | 所有的支持者将会离我而去 |
and joined him. | 而加入他的队伍 |
It was impossible to do it. | 我不能让那种事情发生 |
But it's true, | 但是那是真的 |
our fates have brought us together. | 我们的命运把我们召唤到一起 |
And maybe he's opened the western lands for me. | 也许他已为我开启了通往西方世界的大门 |
That is my hope, after I kill him. | 那是我的夙愿在我杀了他之后 |
The seer promised you would kill him? | 先知预示说你能杀了他吗 |
Yes. | 是的 |
Good. | 很好 |
I'm sure that's our first child. | 我确定咱们很快就要有第一个孩子了 |
Now get up and fetch me some pickled herrings. | 现在你起来去给我弄点腌鱼吃 |
I'm starving. | 我饿了 |
I don't like the smell of them in the bed. | 我不喜欢床上有鱼腥的味道 |
Your clothes are smelly enough as it is. | 你的衣服就已经够臭的了 |
Why can't you just wash like everyone else? | 你怎么就不能跟别人一样洗洗衣服 |
I thought a wife wasn't supposed to nag her husband | 我以为只有老夫老妻互相厌倦之后 |
until they'd had time to grow tired of each other? | 妻子才会唠叨丈夫 |
If you don't get up and fetch me some herrings | 如果你不起来给我去拿腌青鱼 |
I will beat you. | 就等着挨打吧 |
Perhaps that will make you show a little life | 不管怎样也许你挨了打我们做爱的时候 |
when we have sex, in any case! | 你就不会像个死人一样了 |
Very well. | 说得好 |
I'll go. | 我去 |
I can't wait till tomorrow. | 我等不及想要到明天了 |
Personal combat is always thrilling. | 一对一决斗总是令人兴奋 |
Who is this Ragnar Lothbrok? | 这个拉格纳·罗斯布洛克是什么人 |
I've heard many people talk about him. | 我已经听到过很多人谈论他了 |
I don't talk about him. | 我就不谈论他 |
He's my father's enemy. | 他是我父亲的敌人 |
Lord, | 神 |
high one, hear me. | 至高无上的神请听到我 |
Listen to me. | 听我说 |
Give me your favor this day. | 今天请您眷顾我 |
Grant me your blessing as you have done in the past, | 像过去一样赐福于我 |
完整版请点击 | |
and I will make a sacrifice of my enemy, | 如果您喜欢我的敌人的死亡 |
if his death pleases you. | 我将用他给您献祭 |
Give me a sign... | 请给我一个预示 |
I cannot feel your presence... | 我感觉不到你的存在... |
Husband...? | 丈夫 |
Our sons' hair. | 我们儿子的头发 |
Believe at least in them, | 至少相信他们 |
and in yourself. | 还有你自己 |
Don't look so worried. | 别这么担心 |
This is a personal combat. | 这是一场一对一的决斗 |
The combatants can choose any weapon | 决斗双方可以选择自己想要的 |
and shield they desire. | 任意武器和盾牌 |
Each man has two shields. | 每个人有两个盾牌 |
If both are broken, | 如果两个都坏了 |
there can be no further replacement. | 就不再有替换的盾牌 |
Father, you can do it! | 父亲你能赢的 |
You can do it, Earl! | 你能赢的伯爵 |
Finish him! | 解决掉他 |
Lord Odin is here, | 奥丁神在这里 |
waiting to see which one of us | 等着看他是要带你还是我 |
he will take to his great hall. | 去他的圣殿 |
So I shall... | 所以是我... |
I shall dine, after all, | 终究还是我去赴宴 |
at the high table with the Aesir. | 去跟亚瑟神族一起坐在贵宾席上 |
No! | 不 |
No! | 不 |
No! | 不 |
Tonight I shall be drinking with our boys. | 今晚我就能跟儿子们一起喝酒了 |
Kill him! | 杀死他 |
Kill him! | 杀死他 |
Hail, Earl Ragnar. | 拉格纳伯爵万岁 |
hail, Earl Ragnar! | 拉格纳伯爵万岁 |
Hail, Earl Ragnar! | 拉格纳伯爵万岁 |
Hail, Earl Ragnar! | 拉格纳伯爵万岁 |
Hail, Earl Ragnar! | 拉格纳伯爵万岁 |
Hail, Earl Ragnar! | 拉格纳伯爵万岁 |
Hail, Earl Ragnar! | 拉格纳伯爵万岁 |
Hail, Earl Ragnar. | 拉格纳伯爵万岁 |
Hail, Earl Ragnar! | 拉格纳伯爵万岁 |
Hail, Earl Ragnar! | 拉格纳伯爵万岁 |
Take it! | 坐上去 |
- Take it! - Take it! | -坐上去-坐上去 |
Lord Ragnar, | 拉格纳大人 |
I have come to swear to you my allegiance | 我来向您宣誓我的忠诚 |
and fealty to you and your family from this day. | 从今天起效忠于您和您的家人 |
Leif, you are my friend. | 里弗你是我的朋友 |
And you, Torstein, | 还有你托尔施泰因 |
and you, Arne, | 还有你阿恩 |
you are my friends. | 你们都是我的朋友 |
What is your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
Tostig, lord Ragnar. | 托斯蒂格拉格纳大人 |
Do you swear allegiance and fealty | 你要立誓从今天起效忠于 |
to me and to my family from this day forth? | 我和我的家人吗 |
That won't be so long then! | 你也效忠不了多久了 |
By my sacred rings I swear. | 我以神圣的臂环起誓 |
But I also have a favor to ask, lord. | 但我还有个请求大人 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字