新概念第一册:Lesson 91 Poor Ian!

Lesson 91 Poor Ian!
可怜的伊恩!

Listen to the tape then answer this question.
听录音,然后回答问题。

Who wanted to sell the house?
谁想卖房?

Mrs Smith:Has Ian sold his house yet?
凯瑟琳:伊恩已指他的房子卖掉了吗?

Mrs Brown:Yes, he has. He sold it last week.
詹 尼:是的,卖掉了。他上星期卖掉的。

Mrs Smith:Has he moved to his new house yet?
凯瑟琳:他已经迁进新居了吗?

Mrs Brown:No, not yet. He’s still here. He’s going to move tomorrow.
詹 尼:不,还没有。他仍在这里。他打算明天搬家。

Mrs Smith:When? Tomorrow morning?
凯瑟琳:什么时候?明天上午吗?

Mrs Brown:No. Tomorrow afternoon. I’ll miss him. He has always been a good neighbour.
詹 尼:不,明天下午。我会想念他的。他一直是个好邻居。

Mrs Green:He’s a very nice person. We'll all miss him.
琳 达:他是个非常好的人,我们大学都会想念他的。

Mrs Smith;When will the new people move into this house?
凯瑟琳:新住户什么时候搬进这所房子?

Mrs Brown:I think that they will move in the day after tomorrow.
詹 尼:我想他们将会在后天搬进来吧。

Mrs Green:Will you see Lan today, Mrs Brown?
琳 达:詹尼,您今天会见到伊恩吗?

Mrs Brown:Yes, I will.
詹 尼:是的,我会见到他。

Mrs Green:Please give him my regards.
琳 达:请代我问候他。

Mr Smith:Poor Mr Ian! He didn’t want to leave this house.
凯瑟琳:可怜的伊恩!他本不想离开这幢房子。

Mrs Brown:No, he didn’t want to leave, but his wife did!
詹 尼:是啊,他是不想离开,可是他妻子要离开。

语法

Has he moved to his new house yet?

他已经迁进新居了吗?

move to

搬到,移动到

  • I hear she's going to sell out and move to the city.
    我听说她打算变卖家当,搬到这座城市。

  • Her family is discussing a possible move to America
    她的家人在讨论移居美国的可能。

  • Let's move to another subject, Dan.
    丹,我们换个话题吧。

I think that they will move in the day after tomorrow.

我想他们将会在后天搬进来吧

move in

搬入(强调搬入的状态)

  • Her house was in perfect order when she moved in
    她搬进来时,屋子里井井有条。

  • We moved in our new house.
    我们搬进了新房子。

  • Her husband had moved in with a younger woman
    她丈夫和一个比她年轻的女人同居了。
move into

搬入(强调搬入的动作)

  • When will the new people move into this house?
    新住户什么时候搬进这所房子?

  • Did she move into her new house?
    她搬进她的新房子了吗?

  • She's hoping to move into her new flat next week.
    她希望下星期能搬进她的新公寓。
the day after tomorrow

后天

  • She's leaving the day after tomorrow.
    她打算后天离开。
the day before yesterday

前天

  • I reached Beijing the day before yesterday.
    我前天到的北京。

He didn’t want to leave this house.

他本不想离开这幢房子。

want to do sth

想去做某事(不一定做)

  • I want to have a talk with him alone.
    我要和他单独谈一谈。

  • Yes, I want to share my life with you
    是的,我想和你共度一生。

  • I don't want to hurry you.
    我不想催你。

be going to do

要去做某事(很可能做)

  • I'm going to cut the grass.
    我要去修剪草坪了。

  • I'm going to make out a receipt for you.
    我开一张收据给你。

  • I'm going to be a good boy now
    我现在要做个乖孩子了

新概念.png

你可能感兴趣的:(新概念第一册:Lesson 91 Poor Ian!)