与他人互动
To disguise, to change something's appearance,so that it can't be recognized.伪装,改变某物的外观,使其无法被识别。
He wasn't good at disguising himself, so we knew who he was right away.他不善于掩饰自己,所以我们马上就知道他是谁了。
She wore a disguise, so I wasn't sure who she was.她乔装了,所以我不知道她是谁。
She didn't want anyone to recognize her, so she wore a disguise.
He fooled everyone into believing in his plan, but it was all a disguise.他愚弄每个人相信他的计划,但这都是伪装。
She disguised her true intentions so nobody knew what she was planning to do.她掩饰了自己的真实意图,所以没人知道她打算做什么。
To clarify, to explain, or make something clear.澄清,解释或使清楚。
We weren't sure what he meant until he clarified his ideas.直到他澄清了自己的想法,我们才知道他的意思。
Everyone was confused until she clarified what she meant.每个人都很困惑,直到她澄清了自己的意思。
His attempt to clarify things only added to the confusion.他试图澄清的事情只增加了混乱。
There are still many details that need to be clarified.还有许多细节需要澄清。
We can’t agree to your proposal unless you clarify a few points.除非你澄清几点,否则我们不能同意你的建议。
To confuse, to make things difficult to understand, the opposite of to clarify.混淆,使事情难以理解,相反的要澄清。
Everyone was confused because her presentation was so disorganized.每个人都很困惑,因为她的陈述太混乱了。
He confuses people, because he keeps changing his ideas.他使人迷惑,因为他不断地改变主意。
The instructions were confusing, so nobody knew what to do.说明书很混乱,所以没人知道该怎么做。
Her comments during the meeting weren't very constructive because they were so confusing.
After the explosion people were confused and unsure about where to go.爆炸后,人们对去哪里感到困惑和不确定。
The instructions were confusing, so nobody knew what to do.说明书很混乱,所以没人知道该怎么做。
A good leader can make decisions even when the situation is confusing.一个好的领导者即使在形势混乱的时候也能做出决定。
To ignore, to try not to notice or deal with something,to act as something isn't there.忽视、不注意或不处理某件事、不做某件事。
We try to ignore her, but she finally stood up and told everyone to shut up.我们试着不理她,但她终于站起来让大家闭嘴。
People don't respect or like her,so they ignore her in the office.人们不尊重或不喜欢她,所以他们在办公室里忽视了她。
We can no longer ignore the fact that our company needs to be reorganized.
He is an ignorant old fool, so we should just ignore him.他是个无知的老傻瓜,所以我们应该无视他。
We are ignorant because we are ignoring the facts.我们无知是因为我们忽视了事实。
We can’t ignore the fact that we are losing money.我们不能忽视我们正在亏损的事实。
To confirm, to indicate that something is corrector completed as expected.确认,表明某物如预期般正确地完成。
We weren't sure he was going to accept our offer, until he called and confirmed it.我们不确定他会接受我们的报价,直到他打电话确认了。
We can't start the project without a written confirmation that we agree on the details.我们不能在没有书面确认同意细节的情况下开始这个项目。
He denied that he was at the meeting, but we have confirmed that he was there.
We won’t sign the contract until we receive confirmation that they have made the first payment.在收到他们第一次付款的确认书之前,我们不会签合同。
There are still many details that need to be clarified.还有许多细节需要澄清。
He denied being there, but we have witnesses who can confirm that he was there.他否认在那里,但我们有证人可以证实他在那里。
We can’t afford to make a mistake, so we need to confirm the facts.我们不能犯错误,所以我们需要证实事实。
I don't trust him because he is so good at disguising his real plans.