英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
And hour ago I resigned | 一小时前 |
As state's attorney of Cook County. | 我辞去了库克县州检察官职务 |
I want to be clear...I have never abused my office. | 我要澄清我从未滥用职权 |
At the same time, I need to atone for my personal failings | 但同时我要为我个人的过失 |
With my wife Aliciaand our two children. | 向我的妻子艾丽西娅和两个孩子致歉 |
Just wanted to say thank you for the opportunity. | 我只想感谢你给我这个机会 |
- It's a real lifesaver. - No, glad you could come aboard. | -简直救我一命-哪里很高兴你加入 |
- I'm Cary, the other new associate. - Oh, right. | -我是凯里另一个新来的律师-我记得你 |
Kalinda Sharma. | 我是凯琳达?夏尔马 |
- I'm the in-house. - Oh, the investigator. | -我是自己人-你就是那个调查员 |
- You're Peter Florrick's wife. - That's right. | -你是彼得?福瑞克的夫人-是的 |
She's a junior associate who doesn't think | 她只是初级助理 |
She's a junior associate. | 却自视过高 |
Her husband was the states attorney. | 他丈夫曾是州检察官 |
She lived in Highland Park. | 她过去住在高地公园 |
Dad told us he made mistakes. | 爸爸说过他犯了错误 |
Yeah, but not that. | 是但不是这样的错 |
Brian thinks there's a good chance | 布莱恩认为时机不错 |
The appellate court's going to listen to my case. | 高等法院同意重审我的案子了 |
If they overturn it, everything goes back to normal. | 如果他们翻案一切就都会恢复正常了 |
Peter, it's never going back to normal. | 彼得永远不可能恢复正常了 |
Come on, guys, 15 minutes. | 孩子们快点还有15分钟 |
Grace, come on, you got to eat. | 格雷斯快点你得吃早饭 |
And soccer tryouts are today. | 今天还要参加足球队选拔赛 |
Mom, I hate this school. | 妈我讨厌这所学校 |
Why would I want to play for it? | 我为啥要参加选拔赛 |
Grandma's going to pick you up at the field around five-ish. | 奶奶5点多开车去球场接你 |
I can't find my cleats anyway. | 我找不到球鞋了 |
And you're telling me this now? | 你现在才告诉我 |
They're probably still packed. | 鞋可能还在行李里 |
You can at least try and like it here. | 至少你可以试着喜欢这里 |
Just try. | 试试吧 |
完整版请点击 | |
Hello. | 喂 |
This is a collect call | 这是对方付费电话 |
From Tamms correctional institution from Peter Florrick | 来自汤玛斯惩教中心的彼得?福瑞克 |
To decline this call press one. | 拒绝接听请按1 |
To accept this call press two. | 接听请按2 |
Hey, Peter. | 彼得 |
Hi. Is this a good time? | 没打扰到你吧 |
Sure. Are you all right? | 没有你还好吗 |
Hanging in there. | 马马虎虎了 |
The kids there? Can I talk to them? | 孩子们在吗我能跟他们说话吗 |
Actually Zach is in the shower | 实际上扎克正在洗漱 |
And Grace just sat down to breakfast. | 格雷斯刚刚坐下来吃早点 |
I tried to call earlier. | 我本来想早点打的 |
It's been a long line. | 但是队伍排得太长了 |
So... | 那么... |
I guess we used to be more comfortable | 我们过去好像更能适应 |
With each other's silences, huh? | 彼此的沉默啊是吧 |
I'm sorry, it's just we're really running late. | 真对不起只是我们真的快迟到了 |
I'll let you go. | 那就不打扰你们了 |
Tell them I called, okay? | 告诉孩子们我打过电话好吗 |
Okay, I will. Bye. | 好的我会的再见 |
Bye. | 再见 |
Found 'em. | 球鞋找到了 |
We shouldn't have had to move. | 我们不该非要搬家的 |
The first year associate's primary job | 律师第一年的主要工作 |
Is to clock billable hours. | 就是完成指定工作时数 |
And with most of those numbers down | 但是从你们各部门 |
In each of your departments, | 上报的这些数据来看 |
Clearly some of you aren't doing yours. | 明显有些人没有完成自己的指标 |
Now, that's not to say that you're all underperforming. | 现在并不是说你们全部业绩低下 |
One of our newest associates clocked | 我们有一位新律师 |
225 hours last month alone. | 上个月独自完成了225小时的工作指标 |
But most of you can do better. | 不过你们中的大多数完全能干得更好 |
So while this meeting isn't about naming names, | 这次并不是什么点名批斗大会 |
It is about asking you to step up. | 只是要求你们提高效率 |
And if you can't do that, | 如果做不到的话 |
At least sign a few new clients. | 起码也要多签几个新客户 |
Pardon the interruption, | 抱歉打扰一下 |
But someone's here to see Mrs. Florrick. | 有人要见福瑞克女士 |
I believe it's her son. | 我想是她的儿子 |
I'm so sorry. Please excuse me. | 非常抱歉请原谅 |
Kenny? | 肯尼 |
Kenny, is that...is that you? | 肯尼是你吗 |
Mrs. Florrick. | 福瑞克女士 |
It's been awhile, huh? | 很久不见了啊 |
You're... | 你 |
Grown. | 长大了 |
Are you parents with you? | 你爸妈也来了吗 |
What are you...what are you doing here? | 你...你来这里干什么 |
I think I need a lawyer. | 我需要个律师 |
Last night, | 昨晚 |
Me and this guy Brian | 我和布莱恩 |
We went to my buddy's house to get, uh... | 去我朋友的家里拿... |
We were just looking to party, you know. | 我们只是想去派对的 |
To get what? | 去拿什么 |
Some dank. Weed or whatever. | 拿点大麻大烟之类的 |
Anyway, right after we got there, | 总之我们刚刚到那儿 |
This security guard rolls up and, um... | 保安就冲出来了 |
And? | 然后呢 |
I kind of freaked. | 我有点吓着了 |
So I ran. | 所以就跑了 |
This morning when I went by brian's house, | 今早我路过布莱恩家的时候 |
There were cops there. | 看见有些警察在那儿 |
- I heard he got arrested.- What are you doing? | -听说他被逮捕了-你干什么 |
What is this? | 这是什么 |
I figure they're after me next. | 我想他们下一步就要抓我 |
I'm not sure I understand what happened, | 我不确定我明白发生了什么事 |
But if you were buying pot... | 可如果你们是在买大麻... |
We weren't. | 我们没有 |
Spencer was giving it to us. | 当时是斯宾塞给我们的 |
The bottom line is, if you broke the law | 根本问题是如果你触犯了法律 |
You need to go to the police. | 你就得向警方自首 |
完整版请点击 | |
Yeah, but... I'd still need a lawyer, right? | 我知道可我还是需要个律师对吗 |
Don't move. | 别走开 |
And get rid of that. | 把这个处理掉 |
Kalinda. | 凯琳达 |
Your kid's older than I thought. | 你儿子比我想得要大 |
Oh, he's not mine. | 那不是我儿子 |
Listen, can I ask you a favor? | 能帮我个忙吗 |
Will you find out | 帮我查一下 |
If there was any police activity | 昨晚有没有警方在高地公园一带 |
In Highland Park last night? | 采取行动 |
And see if Kenny Chatham is a person of interest | 看看肯尼·查塔姆是否被列为嫌疑人 |
Or if there are any warrants out on him. | 或者有没有发出对他的搜捕令 |
- For? - Pot, possession, possibly buying. | -原因是...-私藏大麻或者是购买 |
So if he's not a relative, | 如果他不是你的亲戚 |
Who is he? | 那他是谁 |
I knew his mom. | 我认识她妈妈 |
Can I talk to you for a minute? | 能跟你谈谈吗 |
Everything okay with your son? | 你儿子没事吧 |
Actually, it wasn't Zach. | 其实不是扎克 |
He's a family friend who got into some trouble. | 他是朋友的孩子现在有了点麻烦 |
Legal trouble, | 是涉及法律的麻烦 |
Or "my parents don't understand me" trouble? | 还是"我父母不理解我"这样的麻烦 |
I'm not quite sure yet. | 我也还不太确定 |
I was hoping if I could drive him home. | 我想我是不是可以送他回家 |
I know. I will make up the time. | 我懂我会加班的 |
Thanks. | 谢谢 |
So did you not go to school today because of this? | 你就因为这个今天连学都不上了吗 |
I haven't been going. | 我已经很久没有去了 |
Probably do the GED thing later. | 可能以后再考虑上学吧 |
What, you mean you dropped out? | 什么你是说你辍学了 |
About six months ago. | 半年前的事了 |
You guys had already moved by then. | 当时你们一家已经搬走了 |
I remember you being way cooler than this. | 我印象中的你会比现在的态度要酷得多 |
Oh, I'm sorry to disappoint you. | 抱歉让你失望了 |
And I don't get why you can't help me | 而且我不懂你为啥非得让他们知道 |
Without getting them involved. | 才肯帮我 |
It's out of respect, Kenny. | 是出于尊重肯尼 |
You still live with them. | 你仍然和他们一起生活 |
You and I owe them that much. | 我们欠他们的太多了 |
You don't owe them anything. | 你不欠他们任何东西 |
They blew you off. | 当初是他们不理你的 |
That's who they are. | 他们就是那样的人 |
All right, you ready to do this? | 好了准备好了吗 |
I was kind of hoping you'd go in first. | 我倒是有点希望你能先进去 |
You're lucky I remember what a cute kid you were. | 你该庆幸我记得你以前是个多可爱的孩子 |
Mom. | 妈妈 |
Mom, mom. | 妈妈妈妈 |
Kenny honey, mommy's busy. | 肯尼宝贝妈妈现在很忙 |
I'm just saying, | 我只想说 |
Somebody else has to start hosting these things. | 得有其他人来操办这些事了 |
Oh, please, you love doing this. | 拜托你可是很喜欢做个的 |
Maybe. But I couldn't do it without you. | 可能但没有你我做不了 |
Hi, Lauren. | 你好劳伦 |
What are you... | 你这是... |
What are you doing? | 你怎么来了 |
You look... Great. | 你看上去...真不错 |
You know, I've been meaning to call... | 知道吗我一直想打给你... |
I'm sorry to just show up like this, | 很抱歉这么唐突地出现在这里 |
But I need to talk to you about Kenny. | 不过我得跟你谈谈肯尼的事 |
Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
My car. | 在我车上 |
Asked me to smooth the waters. | 他请求我帮他脱离困境 |
You didn't have to drive all the way out here. | 其实你不用开这么远送他回来 |
You could've called. | 你可以打电话的 |
I could've. | 没错 |
But a boy I saw grow up asked for my help. | 不过一个我看着长大的孩子向我求助 |
And his mother used to be a friend. | 而且他的妈妈曾是我的朋友 |
You need to come outside. | 你得出来一下 |
Hello? | 喂 |
He is wanted by the police. | 他的确正被警方通缉 |
What? Who? | 什么谁 |
Kenny. But not for buying pot. | 肯尼不过不是因为购买大麻 |
Oh, my god! | 我的天哪 |
Where are you taking him? | 你们要他带去哪里 |
Ow! You're hurting me! | 你们弄疼我了 |
What's he being charged with? | 你们以什么罪名逮捕他 |
Who the hell are you? | 你是哪根葱 |
His attorney. | 他的律师 |
Felony murder. | 重罪谋杀[犯有另一重罪时的凶杀行为] |
Are they saying Kenny did this? | 他们说这些是肯尼干的 |
Yeap. Along with Brian Keller. | 没错和布莱恩·凯勒合谋 |
The police allege that these two broke | 警方指控他们两人 |
Into a guest apartment | 非法闯入了兰肯加的 |
- Owned by the Rankin family. - They broke in? | -一所住客公寓-他们非法闯入了 |
Nothing was reported stolen, | 没有物品被盗 |
But the police have Kenny And Brian's fingerprints | 但警方在一扇被强行撬开的窗户上 |
On a window that was jammed open. | 发现了肯尼和布莱恩的指纹 |
Kenny said he was at a friend's. | 肯尼说当时他在一个朋友家 |
Yeah, that would be the Rankin's 17-year-old son, Spencer. | 没错就是兰肯17岁的儿子斯宾塞 |
He lives above the garage, | 他的房间在车库楼上 |
But obviously wasn't home at the time. | 但很明显他当时并不在家 |
And because the guard | 由于公寓保安 |
Was killed in the commission of an alleged burglary, | 在这起被控为盗窃的案件中丧生 |
It's felony murder. | 所以就成了重罪谋杀 |
Yep. The police theorize | 没错警方推断 |
That the boys encountered a security guard as they were leaving, | 这两名男孩在离开的时候撞上了保安 |
Struggled with him, | 于是起了冲突 |
Then shoved him down the stairs, | 他们把他推下了楼梯 |
Where he hit his head on concrete. | 他的头部撞到了水泥 |
He died at approximately 11:20 p.m. | 根据法医鉴定 |
According to the medical examiner. | 死于晚上11:20左右 |
Kenny isn't capable of doing this. | 肯尼没这个本事 |
- Well, how well do you know him? - Very. | -你对他有多了解-非常了解 |
His mother was my first friend in Highland Park. | 他妈妈是我在高地公园的第一个朋友 |
Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
Well, and the first person to stop talking to me. | 也是第一个不跟我说话的人 |
You getting me out? | 你是来把我弄出去的吗 |
Not yet. | 还不行 |
I just came by to see how you're doing. | 我只是顺路来看看你怎么样 |
I didn't know anybody died, | 我不知道有人死了 |
I don't know how anybody could have. | 我不知道怎么会有人死 |
We probably shouldn't talk in here. | 也许我们不该在这里谈 |
Like, I told you, I ran home. | 就像我告诉你的那样我跑回了家 |
I yelled up at Brian to get out, | 我冲着布莱恩大喊让他出来 |
But he couldn't hear me, he was still inside. | 但是他听不见他还在里面 |
- The police are saying...- I never even saw the guard, | -警察说-我甚至都没看见警卫 |
Just his car! | 只看见了他的车 |
Then why did you lie to me, Kenny? | 那你为什么对我撒谎肯尼 |
Why didn't you tell me you broke in? | 为什么不告诉我你闯进去了 |
Because we didn't. | 因为我们没有 |
Okay. | 好吧 |
Look, there'll-there'll be a bail hearing, | 听着稍后会有个保释听证会 |
And a judge will decide | 法官会决定 |
If you can be released pending trial. | 你能否获得保释 |
Talk to Spencer. | 和斯宾塞谈谈 |
He's my friend. | 他是我的朋友 |
He knew we were coming. | 他知道我们会来 |
He said to take whatever we needed, | 他说我们需要什么就拿什么 |
He even told us where the spare key was-- | 他甚至告诉了我们备用钥匙在哪 |
We just... wecouldn't find it so we pushed a window open. | 只是我们没找到所以才推开了一扇窗户 |
Mrs. Florrick, | 福瑞克太太 |
I swear... I ran Home when I saw the guard's car. | 我发誓当我看到警卫的车就跑回家了 |
Okay. | 好吧 |
Not the strongest case. | 不是最好的案子 |
But she's signing a client. | 不过她签到了一个客户 |
And if his parents live in highland park, | 如果他的父母住在高地花园 |
- Payment won't be an issue.- I don't know. | -律师费将不是问题-我不知道 |
When the connections are personal, it can get tricky. | 如果涉及个人关系那就会变的很复杂 |
Blurring the line between friendship | 友情和工作的界限 |
And business usually is. | 常常会比较模糊 |
Um, actually, | 事实上 |
I don't have a relationship with his parents anymore, | 我和他的父母已经没有关系了 |
Which is why I would prefer someone else | 所以我更希望由别人 |
- Be the attorney of record.- I don't understand. | -作为出庭律师-我不明白 |
If you're no longer friends, why do this at all? | 如果你们不再是朋友了那为何要做这些呢 |
Because my relationship with his parents | 这是因为我跟他父母的关系 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“傲骨贤妻”