and start acting weird because I've had sex. |
因为发生了性关系 表现的很奇怪 |
Cash and I are just enjoying our time together. |
我和Cash只是很享受和对方待在一起 |
I'm not trying to make it a big deal |
我不会小题大做的 |
and get all pinga crazy. |
为了什么丁哥就失去理智 |
A pinga is a penis, isn't it? |
丁哥指的是丁丁 是吧 |
You're damn right it is. |
你他妈说对了 |
Yo, how long have you been in here? |
嗨 你们来了多久了 |
It's barely 9:00. |
现在才九点不到啊 |
The sad day drinkers are still here. |
那些白天喝酒的酒鬼还没走呢 |
We got here super early |
我们赶了个大早 |
so we wouldn't have to pay the $5 cover. |
这样就不用付5刀的入场费了 |
I would've got you. |
我可以帮你付啊 |
You know V-Digital takes care of his ladies. |
你知道超嗨威大帝会照顾好他的姑娘们的 |
Please stop with that nickname. |
别再用这个名号了 |
It's never taking off. |
没人吃这一套 |
- Thought it was good. - Here comes Sky. |
- 我还以为不错呢- Sky来了 |
- Please don't mention her face. - What? |
- 千万别问她的脸- 什么 |
Hey, guys. |
嗨 朋友们 |
Oh, my God. What happened to your face?! |
天啊 你的脸怎么了 |
Bitch, I thought you said it wasn't that bad! |
贱人 你不是说没那么糟嘛 |
No, it's bad. |
不 相当糟 |
I tried to save money |
我想省点钱 |
and do this at-home waxing thing, |
就试着自己脱毛了 |
but all I had was a pumpkin spice Yankee Candle. |
但是我只有南瓜味的扬基蜡烛 |
Autumn vibes, though. |
不过很有秋天的气氛啊 |
Well, why the hell would you do that? |
你他妈干嘛要这么做呢 |
Because waxing isn't cheap. |
因为脱毛太贵了啊 |
And the women in our family |
而且我们家的女性 |
grow facial hair like Anthony Davis. |
脸上的毛都长得跟Anthony Davis似的 |
I thought you guys had free rides here, though. |
我一直以为你们俩可以免费拿呢 |
Like, I always see you in the dope kicks, |
比如我总见你们穿酷酷的鞋子 |
the fly hoodies. |
还有酷酷的连帽衫 |
Yeah, our ride covers room, board, and track gear. |
对 我们的食宿和衣服都不用自己掏钱 |
Just enough to keep us alive and running for the school. |
正好能维持日常和学习生活 |
But not enough to keep us feeling human. |
但对享受人生来说是远远不够的 |
I mean, my nails look like I just crawled out of a well. |
我这指甲看着像刚从井里爬出来一样 |
So get a job. |
那就去打份工呗 |
When? |
什么时候呢 |
Between 5 a.m. practices and midnight classes? |
早上五点的训练和夜校之间吗 |
Yeah, we're not gonna be those sad chicks |
对啊 我们才不要沦为那种凌晨三点 |
at the fast-food joint selling burgers at 3:00 a.m. |
在快餐店卖汉堡的可怜女孩 |
Hello? |
有人吗 |
Is... Is anyone back there who can make me a Sourdough Jack?! |
有人能给我做一份酵母杰克吗 |
Hello! |
有人吗 |
Hey, wait your turn! |
喂 乖乖等着 |
完整版请点击 |
|
Man, if you guys really need some money, |
天 如果你们真的需要钱 |
V-Didge can give you some side work. |
我威大帝能给你们找些活干 |
Have you ever swallowed a balloon on purpose? |
你们有故意吞过避孕套吗 |
Bro, you make it so hard to root for you. |
大哥 想要挺你真的太难了 |
What you guys need is a side hustle, okay? |
你们需要的是一个副业 知道吗 |
When I'm broke, I write papers for the freshmen in Hawkins, |
我穷得不行的时候 帮霍金斯的新生写过论文 |
so check there. |
可以去那儿找找 |
You guys need to find your lick. |
你们得找到一条挣钱的路子 |
To be honest, you are the story right now, |
实话说 你现在是大家关注的焦点 |
so let's talk about you. |
那就谈谈你自己吧 |
Okay. |
好吧 |
I'm not gonna act like it's not hot |
我不会看着自己心爱之人上了全国电视节目 |
to see the man you love on national television. |
还假装无动于衷 |
I mean, especially since I dressed him. |
我是说 尤其是他的造型还是我搞的 |
If I left it up to Cash, he'd end up looking like |
如果我任由Cash自己决定 他肯定会沦为 |
one of those other fashion forward athletes. |
那种追求走在时尚前沿的运动员 |
So, how does it feel to be the hottest college player |
作为全国最火的大学生运动员 |
in the country right now? |
你现在感觉如何 |
Honestly, I'm only as good as the people around me. |
老实说 周围的人都不比我差 |
Okay, you've been well-prepped. |
好的 看来你准备充分啊 |
- I'm that person. - So, what are your plans after this season? |
- 我就是周围的人- 所以这一赛季结束后你有什么打算吗 |
Are you one-and-done? |
是打一年就走吗 |
Are you declaring for the draft? |
还是要参加NBA选秀呢 |
Cari, there's a lot of factors. |
Cari 有很多因素影响我的决定 |
- You know that. - All right. |
- 你知道的- 好吧 |
Man, listen, no playing... we're not here to play. |
朋友 听着 别卖关子了 我们不是来打哑谜的 |
What are you going to do? |
你将何去何从 |
What are these factors? |
你说的影响因素是什么 |
Tell me something. |
和我说说吧 |
All right. |
好吧 |
I don't know what my plans are after the season, |
我不知道结束之后要干什么 |
but I know wherever I do end up, |
但我知道不管是去做什么 |
I want that girl with me. |
我都想和那个女孩在一起 |
And I'm saying it right here on your show... |
我此刻就在你的节目上宣布 |
I'm not going anywhere without Zoey Johnson. |
没有Zoey Johnson 我哪都不去 |
You got the scoop first, Cari. |
这条独家新闻归你了 Cari |
You're welcome. |
不用客气 |
Oh, my God. |
天啊 |
That was almost like a proposal. |
那简直像是在求婚了 |
On national television. |
还是在全国电视节目上 |
Damn it, I can't believe today was the day |
妈的 不敢相信偏偏是今天 |
I decided to go all Alicia Keys! |
我走了Alicia Keys风 |
It had only been half an hour |
虽然离Cash在节目上宣布这个重磅消息 |
since Cash's bomb drop on national TV, |
才过了短短半小时 |
but between the sex and the weird proposal thing, |
经历了做爱和这场诡异的求婚 |
it suddenly seemed like my life was on adult fast-forward. |
我突然感觉自己加速迈入成年生活了 |
|
老妈 来电 |
- Hey - Oh |
- 嘿- 哦 |
I was good, right? |
我表现得不错 对吧 |
Yeah, you were amazing. |
是的 你太棒了 |
What's wrong? |
你怎么了 |
Okay, what was up with the whole, |
好吧 刚刚那个 |
"I want Zoey Johnson to go wherever I go" thing? |
"没有Zoey Johnson 我哪都不去"算怎么回事 |
Was that for real or for the cameras? |
你是真心的吗 还是只是为了节目效果 |
No, I meant that. |
不 我是认真的 |
You're my girl. |
你是我心爱的女孩 |