英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
Were you with a woman? | 你刚才跟女人在一起 |
He cheated on you. | 他背叛了你 |
You said you were gonna hate him forever. | 你说你要恨他一辈子的 |
You shouldn't listen to | 永远不要轻信 |
a woman that has just had her heart broken. | 一个心刚碎的女人 |
Sometimes ending a relationship... | 有时要结束一段感情 |
I don't care what we call it... | 我不介意我们怎么看待它 |
...I just want to be with you. | 我只想和你在一起 |
I don't think that would be wise. | 我认为这样做不明智 |
...can be very hard. | 绝不是简单的事 |
I was the one who was sleeping with your son. | 我才是和你儿子有一腿的人 |
But Helen, it's over now. | 不过海伦现在都结束了 |
But keeping secrets... | 但保守秘密 |
It's not even close to be over. | 想结束还早着呢 |
...is even harder. | 就更难了 |
I am not sure I understand what you're saying. | 我不明白你在说什么 |
I killed my baby sister. | 是我杀了还在襁褓中的妹妹 |
I want the toys picked up. | 把玩具捡起来 |
How many times do I have to tell you? | 我还要说多少遍 |
Pick up your toys. You want a spanking? | 把你们的玩具捡起来想挨打吗 |
There is a look the parents of well-behaved children | 乖孩子的父母看着 |
give to the parents of | 孩子不那么乖的父母 |
the not so well-behaved. | 就是这么一副表情 |
Don't you dare look at me like that. | 别那样看着我 |
I will wipe that smirk off your face. | 别那么傻笑了 |
It's a look that says | 那表情的意思是 |
"You should learn to control your kids". | "你应该学会管住自己的孩子" |
We're just gonna clean the yard... | 我们现在要打扫院子 |
"After all, they're your responsibility". | "毕竟你得对他们负责" |
Hey, I'm not fooling. | 我可不是吓唬你们的 |
Of course, it was easy for Susan to feel | 当然苏珊很容易因为 |
smug with a daughter like Julie. | 有个朱莉那样的女儿而自命不凡 |
完整版请点击 | |
She always brought home straight As. | 她总是把全A的成绩单带回家 |
Oh! You did it again! | 你又做到了 |
She was helpful around the house. | 在屋里屋外都是个好帮手 |
She was bright, affectionate and considerate of others. | 聪明热情善解人意 |
To her mother's way of thinking, | 从她妈妈的角度看 |
Julie was the perfect child. | 朱莉是个完美的乖孩子 |
Unfortunately, Susan was about to | 不幸的是苏珊即将发现 |
discover that no such creature existed. | "完美乖孩子"根本不存在 |
- Mom! - What's going on here? | -妈-这是怎么回事 |
Were you just kissing my daughter? | 你刚才在亲我女儿吗 |
- Uh... uh, a little. - What are you thinking? | -算是吧-你在想什么呢 |
- Mom, calm down. - She's only 14! | -妈妈冷静点-她才14岁 |
I should... I should probably be going. | 我该我该走了 |
You think? | 你认为呢 |
Oh, just... | 还有 |
See you Friday. | 星期五见 |
What's he talking about? What's happening on Friday? | 他说什么星期五要干什么 |
He's taking me to school dance. | 他要带我去参加学校的舞会 |
Oh, no, he's not. | 不不行 |
Mom, I know you saw us kissing, | 妈妈我知道你看见我们接吻了 |
but you've got to chill now. | 你现在需要冷静下 |
Don't tell me to chill. I have no intentions of chilling. | 别跟我提什么冷静我一点都不想冷静 |
Whatever. I'm taking out the trash. | 随便你我去倒垃圾了 |
You are not going anywhere. | 哪儿也别去 |
You are gonna stay here and talk about this. | 你得留下来跟我谈谈这事 |
I would not talk to you while you're freaking out. | 你正在气头上我不想跟你说 |
One thing is clear. You are not allowed to see him anymore. | 有一点需要明确不许你再跟他见面 |
There is also a look | 有一种表情是 |
the parents of not-so-well behaved | 孩子不那么乖的父母 |
children give to parents like Susan. | 会流露给曾经是乖乖小孩父母 |
It says, "Welcome to the club". | 那表情在说"欢迎加入我们" |
Suburbia is a place filled with responsible people | 城郊住着很多有责任感的居民 |
trying to live responsible lives. | 他们努力过着有责任感的生活 |
Of course, even the most responsible among us | 当然哪怕是最有责任感的人 |
has mistakes in their past. | 也难免犯过一些错误 |
Mistakes they'd like to forget. | 虽然他们想要忘掉 |
Mistakes that sometimes come back to haunt them. | 但那些错误却不时回来叨扰 |
I'm gonna go get the mail. | 我去拿邮件 |
Helen. What are you doing here? | 海伦你来这儿什么事 |
Gabrielle. I don't believe you've met my husband. Bob. | 加布丽尔我想你没见过我丈夫鲍勃 |
Hi. So nice to meet you... | 见到你们真高兴 |
Uh, we, um, came to talk to you about our son. | 我们来跟你说我们儿子的事 |
I haven't seen John in weeks. | 我已经好几周没见过约翰了 |
He's called and left messages, but I haven't returned any. | 他打过电话留了言不过我没回复 |
It's over. I swear. | 我发誓我们之间结束了 |
We're not here about that. | 我们来不是因为那个 |
We need you to do something for us. | 我们需要你帮个忙 |
Oh. Ok... | 好啊 |
John surprised us last night when he announced | 昨晚约翰吓了我们一跳 |
he was turning down his college scholarship. | 他宣布说要拒绝大学奖学金 |
Instead, he's decided to expand his gardening business. | 相反他一门心思要拓展他的园艺事业 |
Mow lawns full time. | 全职修整草坪 |
Why, uh... Why would he do that? | 为什么他要那么做 |
We don't know why. | 我们不知道 |
Do you think we'd be talking to you if we did? | 要是知道还来问你干什么 |
You have to orgive my wife. She's still upset over the, um... | 原谅我妻子对那事她还是耿耿于怀 |
- Statutory rape thing. - Helen! | -法律上那叫强奸-海伦 |
What do you want me to do? | 你们想要我做什么 |
He's refusing to talk to us. | 他拒绝跟我们谈 |
If you could just convince him | 如果你能劝说他认识到自己正铸下大错 |
that he's making a big mistake... | 自己正铸下大错 |
John and I made a clean break. | 约翰和我已经一刀两断 |
I think it's best we just keep our distance. | 我觉得我们最好还是保持点距离 |
Please. Last week he turned eighteen | 求你了上周他满了18岁 |
and moved out of the house. We're stuck. | 然后就搬了出去我们无计可施 |
I'm sorry. I... I... I'm so sorry, | 我很抱歉真的很抱歉 |
I just can't handle this right now. | 我现在干不了这事 |
I have my own personal things going on. | 我有自己的事要忙 |
My life is falling apart. | 我的生活一团糟 |
- I don't care. - Helen... | -我不管-海伦 |
We haven't gone to the police about what you did, | 我们还没有向警察告发你干的事 |
but that can easily change. | 不过我们很容易改变主意 |
完整版请点击 | |
I'll see what I can do. | 我看看我能做点什么 |
Good. | 好 |
So nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
You can do this. All right. | 你行的好吗 |
Just scooch down a few inches and I'll grab you. | 往下移动几英寸我就能抓住你了 |
No. You'll drop me. | 不你会摔到我的 |
I'm not gonna drop you. | 我不会让你摔到的 |
I might strangle you | 我会首先勒死你 |
for climbing up here in the first place. Come on. | 谁让你爬到那里去来吧 |
Come here, you little monsters! | 过来你们这群臭小子 |
Look at me. Don't come down. | 盯着我别往下走 |
Look who I found wandering around the airport. | 瞧我在机场附近闲逛时发现了谁 |
Hey, Rodney! | 罗德尼 |
- Is Parker back up on the roof?- Yep. | -帕克还在屋顶上吗-是 |
See if he can find that frisbee while he's up there. | 既然他上去了看看他能不能找到那个飞盘 |
Yeah, I'm gonna get right on that. | 好我正准备叫他找 |
- How's my favorite girl? - So happy to see you. | -我最爱的女孩还好吧-见到你真好 |
It's a shame that Allison couldn't make it. | 真遗憾艾丽森来不了 |
Just another business trip for the wandering salesman. | 这个四海为家的推销员又出差了 |
She'd be bored to tears. Hey, Parker! | 她一定无聊极了帕克 |
Aren't you gonna give me a hug? It's grandpa! | 不打算拥抱我吗我是爷爷 |
Don't take it personnally. He's too scared to climb down. | 不要介意他被吓到了不敢爬下来 |
- Can I give it a shot? - Yeah, sure. Knock yourself out. | -我能试试吗-当然可以去吧 |
- Yeah. - Be careful. | -好-小心点 |
Parker, I got a question for you. | 帕克我有个问题问你 |
It's only one of this kind of important question. | 这问题比较重要 |
A character-defining question actually. You wanna hear it? | 其实是个确定性格的问题想听吗 |
Only a girl would be afraid to come down the ladder. | 只有女孩才害怕下梯子 |
Now, you're not a little girl, are you? | 你不是小女孩是吧 |
I'm not looking at a little girlie-girl, am I? | 我面前这人不是个女里女气的小女孩吧 |
- Are you ok? - Come on. | -还好吗-来吧 |
You got him down. | 你把他弄下来了 |
- How'd he do that? - Sexism. | -他怎么做到的-性别歧视 |
Let's start off with addressing the division of assets. | 我们先从财产分配开始吧 |
We're not prepared to discuss the | 我们现在还不打算 |
primary residence at this time. | 讨论主要房产的问题 |
Are you prepared to discuss cars? Antiques? | 那你们准备讨论车吗或者古董 |
I'd like to discuss country club membership. | 我想讨论一下乡村俱乐部的会籍问题 |
Access to the facilities is integral to Dr Van de Camp... | 范德坎普医生拥有那些设施的使用权 |
What are we doing here? | 我们在这干吗 |
I'm sorry, Rex? | 对不起雷克斯 |
I'm talking to my wife. | 我在跟我妻子说话 |
Surrounded by lawyers dividing up our stuff. | 身边围着一圈帮我们分割财产的律师 |
I don't want this. I thought I did, but I don't. | 我不想这样我以为我想但是我不想 |
Maybe we should talk this over before it's too late. | 也许我们应该趁还来得及再好好谈谈 |
What do you say, Bree? | 你的意见呢布里 |
Should we send the vultures home? | 要不要把这些秃鹫打发走 |
I wanna keep the club membership. | 我想要乡村俱乐部的会籍 |
Rex is terrible at tennis. | 雷克斯的网球打得很烂 |
And he hates buffets. | 而且他讨厌自助餐 |
Ok. If you turn to page two of the proposed settlement, | 好在离婚协议的第二页 |
you'll find our prioritized list. | 我们把要争取的财产做了排序 |
Right. | 对 |
- They were kissing, huh? - Right at my kitchen table. | -他们在接吻吗-就在我家餐桌旁 |
You must have shocked the hell out of 'em. | 他们被你吓坏了吧 |
- I'm glad you can laugh about this. - They're being kids. | -你居然还笑得出来-他们不过是孩子 |
This is easy for you. | 你倒是轻松 |
You're the father of the boy. I'm the mother of the girl. | 你是男孩的父亲我是女孩的母亲 |
If things get out of hand... | 如果事情失去控制 |
What is it you want from me? | 你要我做什么 |
Well, I want to know that I am not the only one | 我想确信我不是唯一一个 |
who's worried about this. | 为此担心的人 |
And I want to know that if the two of them are over here, | 如果他们两个一起在你这里 |
they are gonna be supervised. | 我希望有人监督他们 |
And I really want you to stop looking at me like I'm crazy. | 别这样看着我好像我是个疯子似的 |
The only reason I'm smiling is because | 我笑的唯一原因是 |
it's practically irrelevant. | 那已经无关紧要了 |
I've sold the house. | 我已经把房子卖了 |
Really? | 真的吗 |
We'll be moving at the end of the month. | 我们这个月底就搬家 |
You sold the house? | 你把房子卖了吗 |
- Zach... - Why didn't you tell me about this? | -扎克-你为什么不告诉我这事 |
I wanted to wait till it was official. | 我想等定了再说 |
You told me when I got back from Silvercrest | 我从银羽疗养院回来时你告诉我说 |
that you'd reconsider. You lied to me. | 你会重新考虑你骗了我 |
I think you need to take your medicine. | 我想你该吃药了 |
You think pumping me full of drugs is gonna keep me quiet? | 你以为拼命让我吃药就能堵住我的嘴吗 |
- Upstairs! Now! - You don't care about me! | -上楼去现在就去-你不关心我 |
You didn't care about mom! | 你不关心妈妈 |
You know what? I wish she'd shot you instead. | 你知道吗我真希望她是朝你开的枪 |
So you're moving. | 那么你们要搬家了 |
We're all gonna miss you. | 我们大家都会想你们的 |
In the future, checklist means "is it in the car?" | 以后清单意味着"你带上它了吗" |
not like, "do you remember it". | 而不是"你还记得它吗" |
The next morning, before Parker Scavo's little league game | 第二天清晨在帕克·斯加沃的小型联赛 |
had even begun... | 都还未开始之前 |
- Hurry! - I'm not the one that forgot my mitt. | -快点-又不是我忘了带棒球手套 |
...A major player was about to be tagged out. | 一个主力队员就快被触杀出局了 |
I...I thought you guys were at... at practice. | 我以为你们在训练 |
Oh, Parker, um, forgot his catcher's mitt. | 帕克忘了带他的棒球手套 |
Ah... Lynette, this is Lois Mcdaniel. | 勒奈特这位是洛易丝·麦丹妮 |
She's one of my major suppliers in the area. | 她是我主要的供货商之一 |
She's in paper products manufacturing. | 她是个纸制品制造商 |
Uh, it's nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
Nice to meet you. You have a lovely home. | 我也是你的家很漂亮 |
Thank you. | 谢谢 |
Just working out, uh, some of these new contracts. | 我们在制定一些新的合约 |
Hammering out some of the little things, the minor details. | 敲定一些细节方面的事 |
Overhead, shipping costs... | 管理费用运费方面 |
Mommy, look what I found. | 妈妈看我找到了什么 |
I'm sorry. These are mine. | 不好意思这是我的 |
Thank you. They must have fallen out of my purse. | 谢谢这肯定从我的包中掉出来了 |
Well, we don't want to be late for the game. | 好吧我们可不想比赛迟到 |
Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
I'm not speaking to you. | 我不想和你说话 |
Didn't like the settlement talks? | 财产分割谈得不合你心意吗 |
You only demanded the good china | 你要这些精美瓷器的唯一原因 |
because you know I love it. | 是因为你知道那是我的心头之好 |
You take our timeshare in Aspen | 你都独自享用阿斯彭那间度假屋了 |
and I'm vindictive? | 还说我心肠歹毒 |
You'll hardly ever use that place. | 你几乎都没去过那地方 |
Hardly? How about never? | 几乎我永远都不会去 |
Fine. When I move out, | 无所谓等我搬出去之后 |
I'm gonna use your good china | 我要用你那些精美的瓷器 |
for takeout food. Yeah pizza, spare ribs. | 来放外卖例如比萨和肋排 |
You know what, at our next settlement talks, | 下次的协商会面时 |
I plan on asking for your golf clubs. | 我打算要你的高尔夫球杆 |
Isn't divorce fun? | 离婚很好玩吧 |
It's time for your heart medication. | 吃心脏病药的时间到了 |
You know I meant what I said at that meeting. | 会面时我所说的一切都是认真的 |
I will fire my lawyer tomorrow. | 我明天就会解雇我的律师 |
- Just give me the word. - Sweetie, I think it's too late. | -只要你一句话-亲爱的太迟了 |
- Why? - Because you were unfaithful. | -为什么-因为你对我不忠 |
But if you could find a way to forgive me, | 但是如果你能想办法原谅我 |
If we could find the way to be happy, | 如果我们能重新找回快乐之道 |
wouldn't you want that? | 难道你不想这样吗 |
You know what I really, truly want? Revenge. | 你知道我真正想要什么吗复仇 |
I mean, if somehow we could level the playing field, | 如果我能够一报还一报 |
then, um, maybe I could find a way to come back. | 那也许我还能原谅你 |
So what does that mean? You want to have an affair? | 这算什么意思你也想有外遇 |
Ok. Uh, so who are we talking about here? | 好吧是谁 |
Your dopey pharmacist? | 难道是你那迟钝的药剂师 |
Would that hurt you, Rex? | 你会难过吗雷克斯 |
If I slept with another man? | 如果我和别的男人上床 |
It would devastate me. | 这会让我生不如死 |
- Here you go.- Bree, you... you can't possibly... | -给你-布里你不能 |
Rex. Time to take your medicine. | 雷克斯该吃药了 |
I got it! | 我来接 |
She doesn't hate you. My mom just worries. | 我妈妈并不讨厌你她只是有点担心 |
- She thinks I'm crazy. - No, she doesn't. | -她把我当成疯子-不她没有 |
Well, maybe a little. | 好吧也许有一点 |
You didn't tell her what I told you, did you? | 你没有告诉她我和你说的事吧 |
About what happened to Dana? | 关于丹娜的 |
Zach, I can keep a secret. | 扎克我能保守秘密的 |
I promise I will never tell her. | 我保证不会告诉她 |
What's that noise? | 什么声音 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“绝望的主妇”