英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
I know why my mom killed herself. | 我知道我妈妈为什么自杀 |
Secrets were revealed. | 真相被揭开了 |
This is being really wared. I think we should go to the police. | 这真是太奇怪了我们得报警 |
Relationships got complicated. | 关系变得复杂 |
Mama Solis. What are you doing here? | 索利斯妈妈你怎么来了 |
- You think she's cheating on you? - I think so. | -你怀疑她有外遇-是的 |
I will take care of it | 我来解决 |
We got a call, something about a break-in. | 我们接到电话有人闯进我家 |
I thought I've seen a lot on the job | 干我这行的什么都见过 |
but this is something else. | 但是这次不同寻常 |
- And the mystery... - Zach, why did you do this? | -还有秘密-扎克为什么这样做 |
- I don't know. - Depened. | -我不知道-原因有很多 |
Zach. | 扎克 |
Suburbia is a battle ground, | 城镇是一个是非之地 |
an arena for all forms of domestic combat. | 家庭战争的多发之地 |
Husbands clash with wives, | 丈夫和妻子打斗 |
parents cross swords with children. | 家长和孩子动粗 |
But the bloodiest battles often involve women | 但最血腥的争斗发生在 |
and their mothers-in-law. | 婆媳之间 |
The war for control of Carlos began the night he proposed, | 卡洛斯的争夺战从他求婚的那一晚开始 |
and Gabrielle had been losing ground to Juanita ever since. | 之后加布丽尔接连败给胡安妮塔 |
From the prenuptial agrement which she reluctantly signed... | 从不情愿地在婚前协议上签字 |
to the selection of wedding music she despised... | 到她不喜欢的结婚音乐 |
to the color of the house paint she hadn't wanted, | 再到她讨厌的外墙颜色 |
Gabrielle had suffered one defeat after another. | 加布丽尔一次又一次地被击败 |
And now that Juanita suspected her | 现在胡安妮塔又在怀疑她的儿媳 |
daughter-in-law of having an affair, | 跟别人有染 |
it had become increasingly apparent, in this war | 在这场战争中有一点变得越来越明显 |
Mrs. Solis, I'll be at the market. | 索利斯夫人我要去趟市场 |
No prisoners would be taken. | 没有犯人会自投罗网 |
Thank you, Yao Lin. | 谢谢你姚琳 |
I don't see why you have her. | 我不知道你们为什么要请工人 |
完整版请点击 | |
It's a big house. I need help. | 这么大的一个房子我需要帮手 |
It's only called help | 只有你亲自干点活的时候 |
when you do some of the work yourself. | 才能称得上你需要帮手 |
I supervise. | 我的工作是监督 |
You pay her $300 a week. | 你每周付她300元 |
That's $15,000 a year. | 一年就要一万五 |
Carlos, you always say you're not | 卡洛斯你不是总说 |
putting away enough for retirement. | 存的钱不够养老吗 |
Baby, it would be a good idea to cut back on expenses. | 亲爱的减少花销倒是个好主意 |
You want me to take care of this place alone? | 你要我一个人收拾整个房子吗 |
Other women manage. | 别的女人都能干 |
That's nice. | 感觉不错 |
- You like that? - Oh, yeah. | -喜欢吗-当然 |
God, I'm gonna miss this, Carlos. | 天我会很怀念这感觉卡洛斯 |
What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
Well, since I'm gonna have to be doing the cooking | 既然我要开始像其他妻子一样 |
and the cleaning and all the shopping like the other wives, | 做饭清洁买菜 |
I'm gonna be exhausted at night, | 晚上我也会像其他妻子一样 |
just like all the other wives. | 精疲力尽 |
Till I build up my stamina, of course. | 当然直到我锻炼好耐力 |
And that might take a couple of years. | 这可能要花上好多年 |
Sadly for Juanita, | 不幸的是 |
she had ignored the first rule of war... | 胡安妮塔忽略了战争的第一条原则 |
- Good morning, Carlos. - The maid stays. | -早上好卡洛斯-那女佣得留下 |
Never underestimate your enemy. | 千万不要低估你的对手 |
Of the many suburban rituals, | 在许多城镇习俗中 |
none is quite so cherished as the neighborhood yard sale. | 没有一个像家庭市场这样令人怀念 |
The shoppers come to sift through | 买家从那些不认识的人那里 |
the discarded belongings of someone they don't really know, | 淘到他们认为有用的便宜货 |
in hopes of finding bargains they don't really need, | 买一些他们并不需要的东西 |
each so determined to save a few pennies | 还以为自己捡到了大便宜 |
They often miss hidden treasures. | 可他们却总是忽略真正的宝贝 |
- Hey, Paul. - Hi, Susan. | -保罗你好-你好苏珊 |
I was a little surprised to see Mary Alice's award for sale. | 你竟然要卖掉玛丽·艾莉丝的奖杯 |
She got it for doing charity work from the Chamber of Commerce. | 这是慈善商会给她的奖杯 |
Zach and I are moving. | 扎克和我要搬走了 |
We don't need to carry any more than is necessary. | 我们没必要带走不需要的东西 |
That makes sense. | 说得也对 |
I just wanted to make sure you didn't want it for Zach. | 我只想提醒你不需要为扎克留着它吗 |
Something to remember his mother by. | 留些东西纪念他的妈妈 |
Zach doesn't need a piece of glass to remember his mother. | 扎克不需要用一块玻璃来纪念他的妈妈 |
I'm out of newspaper. Here. | 我没报纸了用这个吧 |
Let's call it ten bucks for everything. | 一共10块钱 |
Great. Speaking of Zach... I haven't seen him around lately. | 好吧说到扎克我好久没见他了 |
He's been a bit depressed. | 他情绪比较低落 |
I thought he could use a change of scenery, | 我觉得他应该换个环境 |
so I sent him to stay with relatives. | 所以我把他送到了亲戚家 |
- Oh. Which ones? - You don't know them. | -哪个亲戚-你不认识 |
- How did you get the fat lip? - The usual way | -你的嘴怎么肿的-没什么特别 |
asking too many questions. | 就是打听了太多不该打听的 |
- Did you find out where Zach is? - No. | -你知道到扎克哪去了吗-不知道 |
But I can tell this much you he's not staying with relatives. | 但能确定的是他没在亲戚家 |
She's driven me crazy, mama. | 我快疯了妈妈 |
It could be any one of these guys she's having an affair with. | 她可能跟这里的任何一个男人有染 |
Don't worry about it. I'm not letting her out of my sight. | 别担心她逃不出我的法眼 |
Who the hell is that? | 那人到底是谁 |
Look the way she is touching him. | 你看她那样摸那个男的 |
Do you think that's the guy she's having an affair with? | 你说可能是他跟加布丽尔有染吗 |
Carlos, don't be stupit with that. | 别傻了卡洛斯 |
A guy she talks to in public | 能和她在大庭广众下聊天的人 |
isn't someone you're gonna worry about. | 你肯定不用担心 |
So it's someone that she doesn't talk to. | 所以是她根本不搭理的人 |
What I have to do, beat up every guy in town? | 难道我要把镇上的每个男人都揍一顿吗 |
Marriage takes work. | 婚姻需要经营 |
I'm not surprise that he's playing it close to the vest. | 保罗会隐瞒真相一点都不奇怪 |
Paul knows we're onto him. | 他知道我们在怀疑他 |
Zach said Mary Alice killed herself | 扎克说因为他做了什么不好的事 |
because of something he'd done. Something bad. | 玛丽·艾莉丝才自杀的 |
Is there anyone else who'd know what he was talking about? | 谁知道他说的是什么意思吗 |
No. That's why we have to find him. | 不知道所以我们必须找到他 |
It's the only way we'll know the truth. | 找到他才能查清真相 |
It just doesn't make any sense. Zach is such a sweet kid. | 这不合逻辑扎克是个多么可爱的孩子 |
完整版请点击 | |
I can't imagine him doing anything that terrible. | 我无法相信他会做任何坏事 |
He did break into your house. | 他的确闯入了你家 |
I mean the kid's obviously troubled in some way. | 从某些角度来说他不是个好孩子 |
银羽青少年疗养中心 | |
Severe depression, borderline personality disorder. | 严重抑郁边缘型人格异常 |
- Zach is a deeply troubled young man. - I'm aware of that. | -扎克的情况很严重-我感觉到了 |
What are you giving him? | 你打算如何开展治疗 |
Antidepressants and a mood stabilizer. | 抗抑郁治疗并稳定他的情绪 |
Good. | 好的 |
I'm also recommending extensive psychotherapy | 我还建议采取心理治疗 |
to help unearth any repressed memory. | 有助唤起他隐藏的记忆 |
I don't think so. | 我不这么认为 |
Mr. Young, I can't just medicate him indefinitely. | 杨先生我不能无限期地使用药物治疗 |
Forget the Freud and stick with the drugs. | 别管什么弗洛伊德[心理学家]给他吃药就行 |
No new treatments without my permission. | 在我同意之前不要采取任何新疗法 |
Great version of little red riding hood. | 完美版的《小红帽》 |
It is your involvement | 正是因为你们的加入 |
that makes the plays here at Barcliff Academy so special. | 才使巴克里夫学校这出剧如此出众 |
Thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
I would like to turn over the next part of our meeting | 现在让我们有请下一位 |
to our parent coordinator, the amazing Maisy Gibbons. | 家长代表了不起的梅茜·吉本斯 |
Thank you, Miss Truesdale. Now before everyone leaves, | 谢谢特斯德小姐会议结束之前 |
we have new copies of the script up here. | 我要把新剧本发给大家 |
Tilda and Frances and I went to the rehearsal yesterday, | 蒂达弗朗西斯和我昨天去看了彩排 |
and we were a little troubled by the ending. | 我们觉得结尾有点问题 |
Killing the wolf. It sends the wrong message to our kids. | 杀死大灰狼这可能会误导孩子 |
We believe that animals should only | 我们认为只有在万不得已的情况下 |
be euthanized as a last resort. | 才对动物实行安乐死 |
Do you find something amusing? | 有什么可笑的吗 |
I'm sorry. I thought you were kidding. | 抱歉我以为你在开玩笑呢 |
- No. - Oh. Ok. | -没有-那好吧 |
In our version, the wolf is aggressive | 我们认为大灰狼因为它的爪子 |
because he has a thorn in his paw, | 才会有攻击性 |
and the woodsman will take out the | 樵夫会把大灰狼的爪子砍掉 |
thorn and send Mr. Wolf on his way. | 然后将他放归自然 |
I'm sorry. Aren't we doing little red riding hood? | 对不起我们不是在讲小红帽的故事吗 |
- Yes. - So then you are aware that the wolf is a bad guy. | -是啊-那么你知道大灰狼是坏蛋吧 |
He eats little red's grandma. | 他吃了小红帽的奶奶 |
If you let him go, he's gonna chow | 如果你放他走他会吃掉更多 |
down on other defenseless old ladies. | 毫无防御的老奶奶 |
I'm sorry. And you are? | 打断一下你是 |
I'm Lynette Scavo. | 勒奈特·斯加沃 |
My twins just joined. They're playing oak trees. | 我的双胞胎刚刚加入他们演橡树 |
Oh, of course. Lynette. | 当然勒奈特 |
Let's see. You are signed up to | 我看看你负责发放 |
take tickets the night of the show, is that right? | 晚上演出的票是吧 |
- Yeah. - Well, with all due respect, | -是的-以尊重起见 |
let's leave the creative suggestions | 让我们把这些有创造性的建议 |
to the mothers who have assumed the heavy lifting. Shall we? | 留给那些挑大梁的妈妈来考虑好吗 |
Sure. Whatever. | 当然随便吧 |
I must say I'm jealous of how | 不得不说我很羡慕 |
much time you two spend together. | 你们能经常相处在一起 |
My mother-in-law would never want | 我婆婆从来不想 |
to hang out with me all day. | 整天跟我在一起 |
She sounds nice. | 听起来不错 |
Hey there, you two. | 你们来了 |
Hi, John. | 你好约翰 |
Mrs. Solis. | 索利斯夫人 |
I wasn't aware you two were friends. | 我都不知道你们俩是好朋友 |
- We go to the same school. - Of course you do. | -我们念同一所学校-这样啊 |
Mama, if you need anything. | 妈妈如果有什么事情 |
We'll be upstairs in my room studying. | 我们就在楼上学习 |
Have fun. | 好好玩 |
Doesn't it make you nervous? | 难道你不担心吗 |
A boy alone upstairs with Danielle? | 丹妮尔和男生单独在一起 |
Oh, no. I don't worry about John. | 我不担心约翰 |
Both he and Danielle are in the abstinence club. | 他和丹妮尔都参加了禁欲俱乐部 |
Coffee's a little hot. | 咖啡有点烫 |
Susan was infuriated by Paul's evasive answers. | 保罗闪烁其词的回答让苏珊很恼火 |
She was convinced he was deliberately hiding Zach | 她确信是他把扎克藏了起来 |
and hiding the truth. | 也把真相藏了起来 |
She hoped that finding one would lead to the other. | 她希望找到扎克就能够找到真相 |
To succeed, Susan would have to be evasive herself. | 想要成功苏珊自己也得闪烁其词一回 |
- Susan. Long time no see. - Mrs. Greenberg. | -苏珊好久不见-格林博格夫人 |
Do you remember those two eggs | 你还记不记得去年圣诞 |
I let you borrow last Christmas? | 你从我这里借了两个鸡蛋 |
- I need those back. - Gosh, honey, I'm fresh out. | -我想要回来-亲爱的我刚用完 |
But if you want, I could run to the store. | 不过如果有必要我现在就去商店买 |
Oh, forget about it. It's not that important. | 算了没什么大不了的 |
But since I'm here, do you still have | 不过既然我都来了 |
that old hatchback sitting in your garage? | 你那辆掀背车还在不在 |
- Can I borrow it tomorrow? - You want to borrow my car? | -我明天能借用一下吗-你想借我的车 |
Just for a couple of hours. | 就借几个小时 |
I'm not sure. Do you know how to drive a stick? | 我考虑考虑你会开车吗 |
Yes, I think so. I learned in college. | 我应该会大学里学过 |
It's like riding a bike, right? | 就跟骑自行车差不多对吧 |
I'm not sure, dear. | 还是算了吧亲爱的 |
It's no big deal. It's just for a couple of hours. | 没什么的就几个小时 |
I let you borrow my eggs for a whole year. | 你借我的鸡蛋可是借了整整一年 |
Fist off, I'm very pleased with the work we've | 首先我对目前的进展 |
done in our sessions thus far. | 感到很满意 |
We're making excellent progress. | 我们有很大的进步 |
Thank you. I feel good about it. | 谢谢我也感觉很不错 |
But there are a few areas of your | 不过你们的婚姻中还有一些问题 |
marriage we haven't covered yet. | 是我们未曾涉及到的 |
Oh, really? Like what? | 真的吗比如呢 |
I've told Dr. Goldfine in our private sessions | 我在单独咨询时告诉高德芬博士 |
that I'm not happy with our sex life. | 我对我们的性生活不太满意 |
And Rex feels that when the two of you have intercourse, | 雷克斯觉得在你们俩做爱的时候 |
you're not as connected as you could be. | 你并没有很投入 |
- Connected? - Yeah. | -投入-没错 |
Like you're thinking about other things. | 就像你在思考些别的事情 |
Is your hair getting messed up? | 头发有没有乱 |
Did you buy the toothpaste? You're just not there. | 牙膏买了没你总是心不在焉的 |
This kind of disconnect is often | 这种不投入 |
a symptom of a deeper problem. | 通常都源于更深层次的问题 |
So we were talking and the idea | 我们讨论的时候想到了 |
of a sexual surrogate came up. | 可以请一位性生活督导 |
This is a licensed professional | 这是种有认证的职业 |
who'd work with you as a couple | 负责跟你们一起 |
on solving whatever sexual problems you may be having. | 解决性生活中出现的问题 |
I have an excellent referral. | 我有一个很好的人选 |
And what would this sexual surrogate person do? | 那这个性生活督导会做什么呢 |
- She would coach us. - She? | -她会指导我们-女的 |
She's very discreet. You'll hardly notice she's there. | 她很谨慎你几乎注意不到她的存在 |
Oh. So she would be in the room with us | 就是说我们做爱的时候 |
while we make love? | 她也待在我们房间里吗 |
Yes. Helping us to achieve maximum sexual potential. | 是啊帮助我们达到最高的性和谐 |
- Do you have any questions? - Just one. | -你有什么问题吗-就一个问题 |
How much longer is your mid-life crisis going to last? | 你的中年危机到底要持续到什么时候 |
Because it is really starting to tick me off. | 我已经开始生气了 |
Right. Everyone's down for a nap. | 好了各就各位 |
We've got no more than an hour. Let's get cracking. | 我们的时间不到一个小时了开始吧 |
Five-card draw. Nothing wild. | 五张牌老规矩 |
How is it going with mike, Susan? | 苏珊你跟麦克进展如何 |
It's going, finally. | 算是有点起色了 |
We have a first official date next week. | 下周我们要去约会 |
I think he's taking me to see a play or something. | 他可能带我去看演出或者别的 |
Might I suggest the Barcliff Academy | 允许我向你推荐巴克利学校 |
production of little red riding hood? | 出品的小红帽 |
Oh, that's right. The twins' stage debut. | 对哦双胞胎的舞台首演 |
Are they having fun? | 他们玩得开心不 |
Sure. They play oak trees. | 当然他们扮演橡树 |
I have to deal with the drama behind the scenes. | 我还得在台下跟妈妈们斗智斗勇 |
Oh, I take it you've met Maisy Gibbons? | 我猜你见到梅茜·吉本斯了 |
She's a total nightmare. | 她太难对付了 |
- I guess I shouldn't have challenged her. - Oh, dear. | -我真不该跟她顶嘴的-亲爱的 |
Because now no one on the play committee wants to talk to me. | 现在演出筹备会的人都不愿搭理我了 |
Maisy does love to rule her little kingdom. | 梅茜是挺爱作威作福的 |
Hasn't changed since girl scouts. | 从女童子军那时候起就这样 |
Girls smile at you to your face | 女生表面对你微笑 |
and then behind your back, make fun of you 'cause | 然后在背地里嘲笑 |
you're the only one not shaving your legs yet. | 你是唯一一个没刮腿毛的 |
That wouldn't happen in boy scouts. | 男童子军里可不会发生这种事 |
When I worked with men, | 跟男人一起工作时 |
I preferred the way they fought. | 我比较喜欢他们那种解决方式 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“绝望的主妇”