皇家律师第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
-Mark Draper.-What about him? | -Mark Draper-他怎么了? |
He's just been arrested. It's for murder. | 他刚刚被捕了 是谋杀 |
Mark Draper is the reason that I do this job. | Mark Draper是我从事这项工作的动力 |
So, Silk interview. | 皇家律师面试 |
Is that what I think it is? | 是不是跟我想的一样? |
Names of my interviewers. | 考官名单 |
Only the most high-ranking female judge in the country. | 国内最高级别的女法官 |
Judge Cranitch. | Cranitch法官 |
The Bar's made for you... | 在律师界你有得天独厚的优势... |
Daddy the judge and all that. | 老爸是法官诸如此类的 |
You're co-defending with Niamh? | 你和Niamh做同案辩护? |
-Yeah.-You're in a contest. | -嗯-你得和她竞争了 |
I'm pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
完整版请点击 | |
You can count on me, Martha. | 你可以依靠我 Martha |
Whatever you want by way of support for this baby, | 为了孩子 无论你需要什么帮助 |
you'll get from me. | 我都会为你效劳 |
Gary Rush is a horrible burglar | Gary Rush是个可怕的贼 |
With pages of form. | 他的案底都一大摞了 |
Say hello to Martha Costello. | 代我向Martha Costello问好 |
皇家律师高频词统计
皇家律师高频词
Tell her she's the girl for me. | 就说她是最适合我的女人 |
There will be nothing on that medal to link Gary Rush to it. | 勋章的事与Gary Rush一点关系都没有 |
-So you do nothing.-Billy... | -所以你什么也别做-Billy... |
We're not sure how he fits in. | 我们不清楚他是否合适 |
I want you on the inside of this coup | 我希望你留在这次行动里 |
working for me, feeding me everything I need to know. | 做内应 将他们的一举一动都汇报给我 |
You want me in your gang when you kick Billy out the door. | 你想让拉我入伙一起把Billy扫地出门? |
Let's not talk about this again. | 这种事情以后免谈 |
Ever. | 永远也不要再提 |
Feels dirty. | 嫌脏 |
Martha. Martha! Come on. | Martha Martha! 快点 |
-What were you listening to?-Upstairs, Downstairs. | -你在听什么呢?-楼上 楼下 |
What? | 什么? |
The sound recording on John Guthrie's webcam upstairs | 楼上 John Guthrie开着网络视像录影 |
while his father's being killed downstairs. | 楼下 他的爸爸正被杀害 |
'Why deny it,Mark? To a domestic burglary?' | 为什么要否认这次入室抢劫? |
'No comment.' | 无可奉告 |
'What did it feel like, Mark? | 那种感觉如何 Mark? |
Sticking a knife in a 60-year-old man?' | 将匕首刺向一个六旬老人 |
-'No comment.'-'Mrs Guthrie saw you do this. | -无可奉告-Guthrie夫人说是你干的 |
'Mark, she couldn't be clearer. | Mark 她说得再清楚不过了 |
'You and the judge were at the bottom of the stairs and you put the knife in him. | 你和法官在楼梯尽头 你拿刀捅向他 |
'This is your chance to tell us why. | 这是你告诉我们真相的机会 |
'For the benefit of the tape recording | 为了保证这段录音的真实性 |
the suspect is shaking his head | 故特别声明嫌疑人在摇头 |
'to indicate no. | 表示否认 |
Wait there. | 站那儿别动 |
Thanks. | 多谢 |
This isn't going to be easy. | 这事儿没那么简单 |
Time to go. | 时间到了 |
Would you stay in a house where your husband and father had been stabbed to death? | 你会呆在丈夫或父亲被捅死的屋子里吗? |
Um... I'm going to see my client. | 额...我要去见我的当事人 |
-What, you're not going back to chambers?-Sorry. | -什么 你不回律师会了?-抱歉 |
-What am I supposed to do?-I hear the London Underground | -那我怎么回去?-据说伦敦地铁 |
is a convenient and modern mode of transport. | 是一种既便利又时尚的交通工具 |
The tube? | 地铁? |
You and this girl, | 你和这女孩 |
you followed him back to his front door, | 你们跟着他到了家门口 |
you've got a knife with you. | 身上带着把匕首 |
She holds the judge hostage | 她把法官作为人质 |
皇家律师台词本中英对照
皇家律师台词本单词标注
while you look round for things to steal. | 而你则四处寻找可偷的东西 |
The wife comes back | 他妻子回到家中 |
and she's a witness to the fact that you stab him. | 目睹了你拿刀捅他的画面 |
There's blood all over your clothes, | 你的衣服上沾满了血 |
you run away from the scene when the police arrive, | 在警察赶到时你从现场逃走 |
you lie when you're arrested, | 被捕时你说了谎 |
you confess in the back of the police car, | 而在警车后座上你又供认不讳 |
you've got the judge's car keys in your pocket | 你把法官的车钥匙装在了自己兜里 |
and you've pleaded guilty to the burglary of his house. | 并且你承认入室抢劫 |
-Is there anything I've left out?-Emma. | -我还遗漏了什么吗?-Emma |
Your co-defendant says it was you who did it in a police station interview. | 你的同案被告在警察局受审时说是你做的 |
I was defending myself.I've told you this. | 我在自我防卫 我告诉过你了 |
I was on the floor and he was going to hurt me. | 我在地上 他想要伤害我 |
Mark, this is the law. | Mark 根据法律规定 |
The force you use in defending yourself has to be reasonable. | 你在自我防卫时所使用的武力必须合理 |
Whether it's reasonable depends on the circumstances. | 是否合理要根据具体情况来判定 |
But basically it boils down to common sense. | 但一般来说都要依靠常识进行判断 |
This is a 60-year-old man,in his own home, | 一个六十岁的老人 在他自己家中 |
he's confronted with two wired-up, armed intruders. | 碰到了两个情绪激动且手持武器的闯入者 |
Who does common sense tell you | 根据常识判断 |
the jury is going to like better? | 你认为陪审团会更相信哪一方? |
He went for me. With the golf club! | 他用高尔夫球杆袭击我! |
You've seen the wife's witness statement. | 你看过他妻子的证词了吧 |
Does she say anything about a golf club? | 她提到高尔夫球杆的事了? |
Anything about her husband trying to attack you? | 提到他丈夫袭击你的任何举动了? |
He was swinging it at me. He went mental | 他用球杆打我 他疯了 |
I fell over and I thought that he was going to kill me. | 我跌倒了 我觉得他要杀了我 |
He just missed my head with it. | 他差点打破我的脑袋 |
And this is when you stabbed him in self defence? | 而那个时候你出于防卫而捅了他? |
I've told you. | 我说过的 |
It feels like he's just come up with it. | 听起来像是他在胡扯 |
The golf club. | 高尔夫球杆的事 |
He made that pretty clear to you. | 他已经跟你说的很清楚了 |
I'm getting full instructions this time. | 我这次要全面了解清楚 |
I'm not going to court half-naked again for Mark Draper. | 我不会再在不知就里的情况下为Mark Draper上庭 |
Get our expert to look at the golf clubs. | 让专家去查查高尔夫球杆的事 |
Our expert's taking on the accused in the prosecution. He's... | 专家在为控方服务 他... |
Bill Cutler, an old friend, | 找Bill Cutler 我的老朋友 |
I'll give you his number. | 我把他号码给你 |
-We haven't got time...-He'll find a way. | -我们没有时间了...-他会搞定的 |
To be honest, Michael, | 老实说 Michael |
we need all the friends we can get. | 我们需要动用所有的关系网 |
Barristers never admit to | 律师从来不承认 |
leaning on clients to get the instructions they want. | 是靠当事人得知他们想要的指示 |
Mostly cos they don't know they're doing it. | 大多数是因为他们对此毫无意识 |
完整版请点击 | |
Leading questions become second nature... | 诱导性提问成为老习惯... |
"Would I be right in thinking?" | '我这想法对么?' |
"Correct me if I'm wrong, but..." | '如果我错了 请提醒我 但是...' |
That's not what I do, Emma. | 我从不这样 Emma |
I just want to get something straight. | 我喜欢开门见山 |
When the stabbing actually happened, | 当捅刺动作发生时 |
the victim's back was towards you. | 受害人背对着你 |
You couldn't see the last moments | 你没能看到最后发生的事 |
because your view was blocked by the judge. | 因为法官挡住了你的视线 |
Good. Got that? Excellent. | 很好 记下没? 很好 |
Bill Cutler on line one. | Bill Cutler在一号线 |
Thank you. | 谢谢 |
-Alan!-Hello, Martha. | -Alan!-哈罗 Martha |
You look great. | 你气色不错 |
Thank you. | 多谢 |
He looks like Head of Chambers should look. | 他俨然一副律师会老大的样子 |
-And what's that, Billy? | -那该是什么样子 Billy? |
-Half George Clooney, half Joanna Lumley. | -一半像乔治·克鲁尼 一半像乔安娜·拉姆利 |
OK. | 好 |
Anything happened in the last four months I need to know? | 过去的四个月有什么需要汇报的事情么? |
Apart from all our CPS work drying up? | 除了皇家检控署的案子在流失之外? |
-My fault-Not Billy? | -我的错-不是Billy的吗? |
-No.-It will hit Kate hardest.-I know. | -不是-这对Kate打击最大-我知道 |
I've got a call waiting. | 我得去接个电话 |
Bill Cutler? | Bill Cutler打来的? |
How do you know? | 你怎么知道? |
The whole world is talking about the Judge Guthrie murder. | 全世界的人都在谈论Guthrie法官的凶杀案 |
-It needs a silk.-Yes. | -需要皇家律师来解决-我知道 |
You know this boy really well. | 你很了解这个男孩 |
He trusts you and you've done lots of work on it. | 他信任你 而你也花了很多工夫在这上面 |
All of which makes you the perfect junior. | 这一切都使你成为一名完美的副手 |
Me leading you, Martha.Strictly come murder. | 我来带领你 Martha 一起打赢这场谋杀案 |
There's nothing I'd like better. | 这样再好不过了 |
But the client wants me. | 但当事人需要的是我 |
-Are you sure?-Yes. | -你确定?-是 |
Ah. Just the woman I wanted to see. | 啊 我正想找你了 |
-What?-I need a junior... | -什么?-我需要一位副手... |
in my murder. | 到我的凶杀案来 |
Bill? Sorry to keep you waiting. | Bill? 让你久等了 |
-Brian?-Gary Rush.-It's floating. | -Brian?-Gary Rush-还没确定下来 |
I want to look you in the eye and hear you say that Martha Costello will be representing him. | 我要你当面跟我说Martha Costello会为他辩护 |
Is it that vital? | 这很重要吗? |
It's vital to Rush,so it's vital to me. | 这对Rush至关重要 所以对我也一样 |
I'm sorry, Brian, | 很抱歉 Brian |
is there some other reason you've come here today? | 你今天来这里还有其他事吗? |
I've been thinking... | 我一直在想... |
It would simplify everything for my firm if all our junior work | 如果初级律师的工作能够交给同一个律师会 |
was to go to one set of chambers. | 那么一切就简单得多 |
You get regular guaranteed income, | 你的收入变得固定而有保障 |
I don't have to think too hard. | 我则不用有太多顾虑 |
Is that an offer? | 这算是出价吗? |
I need to know we get priority over other solicitors. | 我需要确定我们有优先于其他事务律师的权利 |
When we want Martha Costello, | 当我们需要Martha Costello时 |
we get Martha Costello... | 我们就能得到她 |
even if she has to pass up something heavier from somebody else. | 即使她不得不放弃其他一些更重要的案子 |
Martha Costello has to do Gary Rush. | Martha Costello一定会为Gary Rush辩护 |
You took the words right out of my mouth. | 你的话正是我想说的 |
-Clive... I don't think you should.-What? | -Clive... 我觉得你不该这样-怎么了? |
If I get a place in Chambers, | 如果我在律师会有一席之地 |
I want it to be cos I'm good.Not for any other reason. | 我希望是因为我够优秀 而不是因为其他原因 |
I respect that,I really respect that. | 我很尊重你的想法 非常尊重 |
Can I ask you something? | 我能问你些事吗? |
-Yes.-His honour Judge Cranitch... | -说吧-大法官Cranitch... |
He hasn't said anything about your silk interview. | 关于你的皇家律师面试只字未提 |
My father's not like that.He plays by the rules. | 我父亲不是那种人 他按规矩办事 |
And you haven't told him we...you know? | 你还没跟他说我们...那事? |
No. | 没有 |
Committee meeting. | 要开委员会了 |
Mr Cowdrey's waiting. | Cowdrey先生正等着呢 |
What's it about? | 那是什么事? |
You. | 你 |
Niamh Cranitch? | Niamh Cranitch怎么样? |
Well, she's a real lawyer. | 她就是做律师的料 |
She looks right, she feels right... | 她相貌端庄 气质优雅... |
Solicitors love her. She fits in. | 律师们都很喜欢她 她很适合 |
It's irrelevant, of course, | 当然了 有个不太相关的事 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字