回答一个孩子的问话 - 塞缪尔·泰勒·柯勒律治

辛弃疾写过这么一首诗:茅檐低小,溪上青青草。醉里吴音相媚好,白发谁家翁媪。大儿锄豆溪东,中儿正织鸡笼,最喜小儿无赖,溪头卧剥莲蓬。

微风袭来,只看到一个个天真无邪的孩子在风中奔跑,在三三两两打闹嬉戏。篱落疏疏一径深,树头花落未成阴。儿童急走追黄蝶,飞入菜花无处寻。在天真烂漫的小孩眼里,事事都是新奇好玩的,看见那溪头莲蓬、村口蝴蝶都能欢呼雀跃好一阵子,多么自由自在的灵魂啊!

Do you ask what the birds say? The Sparrow, the Dove,

你可知道鸟儿在说什么?麻雀,白鸽,

The Linnet and Thrush say, "I love and I love!"

红雀和鸫鸟在说:“我爱,我爱!”

In the winter they're silent - the wind is so strong;

冬天,它们沉默了—风刮得厉害;

What it says, I don't know, but it sings a loud song.

风说什么,我不知道,可它在高歌。


But green leaves, and blossoms, and sunny warm weather,

绿叶,鲜花,晴朗暖和的天气,

And singing, and loving - all come back together.

歌唱,爱情—一切都重回大地。

But the Lark is so brimful of gladness and love,

而云雀啊,洋溢着爱,充满了欢喜,

The green fields below him, the blue sky above,

他下面是绿野,上面是蓝天,

That he sings, and he sings; and for ever sings he -

于是他唱啊,唱啊,他永远唱不败—

"I love my Love, and my Love loves me!"

“我爱我的爱,啊,我的爱把我爱!”

你可能感兴趣的:(回答一个孩子的问话 - 塞缪尔·泰勒·柯勒律治)