父亲:我的后背就是为你而生

这个世界并非是一个永远充满仁慈的地方。

The world isn't always a kind place.

特别是......对于像我们这样的人来说。

Especially...for men like us.

看看这个垫子上的这些人。

Take a look at the people on this mat.

我们是你的团队。

We are your community.

当事情变得艰难,我们会成为彼此之间的依靠。

When things get hard, we are gonna be the ones who hold each other up.

作为兰德尔的父亲,你是他的根基。

As Randall's father, you are his foundation.

过来躺下,就像你要准备做俯卧撑那样。

Come lie down, as if you're gonna do a push-up.

兰德尔,爬到你爸爸的背上。

Randall, climb on your father's back.

杰克,你的后背就是为了背负你的儿子而生。

Jack, your back was built to carry your son through life.

无论未来会有怎样的挑战,你都愿意支撑他吗?

Are you willing to hold him up, no matter what comes his way?

是的。

Yes.

那就用实际行动告诉他。

Show him.

很好。继续做。

Good. Now keep going.

你愿意抚养这个小男孩让他最终成长为一名顶天立地的男子汉吗?

Are you willing to raise this young boy into a strong man?

你愿意督促他,让他成为这世间上更优秀的自己吗?

Are you willing to push him, to be the best man in the world he can be?

Yes.

是的。

I can't lose my son.

我不能失去我的儿子。

I can't.

我绝不能。

Listen. I, I would never let that happen.

听着。我, 我绝对不会让那种事发生的。

I would never let that happen, okay?

我绝对不会让这发生的,好吗?

Okay?

好吗?

I promise. -We need to be enough for him.

我保证。-我们要成为足以满足他的父母。

We need, to be enough for him.

我们要,成为足以满足他的父母。

Are you willing to lift him to greater heights, even if it hurts?

即便让你感到痛苦,你也愿意把他送往更高的平台吗?

Yes.

是的。

You can stop. All right.

你可以停下。够了。

I think that's enough.

我想这已经足够了l

I won't stop.

我不会停下的。

Dear William, I'm sorry for the pain it may cause, but...

亲爱的威廉,我为给你带来的伤痛感到抱歉,但是......

You can't meet Randall.

你不能见兰德尔。

This is the best for him, because he has...

这对他来说是最好的安排,因为他有一个......

An extraordinary father.

了不起的父亲。

Who gives him everything he needs.

能愿意给他一切他想要的。

I hope you take comfort in knowing just how loved Randall is.

我希望你在得知兰德尔是被爱着的时候能感到些许慰藉。


父亲,我们永远的靠山。

父爱如山!

仅以此文纪念远离我们的父亲,愿您在天堂一切安好!

你可能感兴趣的:(父亲:我的后背就是为你而生)