小小安妮第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
Anne! | |
Oh! | |
I expect it's perfectly normal to be slightly nervous | 我想有一点点紧张是很正常的 |
on your first day, but I'm sure everything will be fine. | 在你第一天去上学 但是我确信一切都会顺利的 |
I don't have much experience with school, | 我没有多少上学的经历 |
but why wouldn't it be fine? Better than fine. | 但是应该会不错的是吗? 应该更好 |
I have no doubt that it will be. | 我确信是这样的 |
None at all. | 确信会的 |
I'm a few years behind, | 我落下了几年学习 |
but that's no reason not to be optimistic. | 但是没有理由不乐观的 |
The only place I can go from here, | 唯一从这里我可去的地方 |
academically speaking, is up. | 按学术语言说 是“向上” |
If a person puts their best foot forward, things can go well. | 如果一个人能够尽自己最大努力迈步前向 那事情就会进展顺利 |
完整版请点击 | |
Slow those feet down, please. | 那就请你慢点走 |
It will be nice to have a lot of new friends, | 将会有很多新的朋友 这感觉很棒 |
although I expect it will be difficult to find a toehold, | 虽然我想一开始会比较困难 |
since they've probably all known each other forever. | 而他们早就互相熟悉了 |
Going to school is my lifelong dream. | 去上学是我一直的梦想 |
What could possibly go wr... | 要是出了什么差错 |
小小安妮单词统计
小小安妮高频单词统计
Please let that not be portentous. | 保佑我别出那样的差错 |
For heaven's sake, Anne, I told you to slow down. | 天呐 Anne 我告诉过你要慢点的 |
- I'll fetch the broom. - I'm sorry, Marilla. | 我去哪扫把抱歉 Marilla |
You'll do just fine today. | 你今天会顺利的 |
You're smart as the dickens. | 你和狄更斯一样聪明 |
I'm not so worried about my brain. | 我倒是不担心自己的脑袋瓜子 |
I believe it to be in fairly good working order. | 我相信它工作非常正常 |
- Hmm. - And with any luck, | 嗯 如果幸运的话 |
I'll catch up with the rest of the class quite quickly. | 我会很快赶上落下的进度 |
That's not really my concern. | 这不是我担心的事情 |
Do you want to know what my big concern is? | 你想知道我担心的是什么吗? |
My overriding concern? | 我最主要的担心是什么吗? |
I'm sure you'll tell us soon enough. | 我确信你马上会告诉我们的 |
It's this awful red hair! | 是这糟糕的红头发! |
This horrible, hideous, horrible red hair. | 这可怕 丑陋的红头发 |
It's the bane of my existence. | 这是我的祸根 |
Anne Shirley-Cuthbert, | |
I suggest you find a worthier overriding concern. | 我建议你找个别的更值得担心的事情 |
And my freckles. I hate my freckles. | 还有我的雀斑 我讨厌自己的雀斑 |
And I can't help but think | 我禁不住地想 |
that the other children would like me better if I was pretty. | 如果我漂亮点别的孩子们也许会更喜欢我 |
Fiddlesticks. | 胡扯 |
You're a vain one and no mistake. | 你是个爱慕虚荣的人,而这也没有错 |
If a rose wasn't beautiful, | 如果玫瑰不漂亮 |
nobody would want to stop and smell it. | 没人会驻足欣赏它 |
And besides, how can I be vain if I'm ugly? | 而且 如果我很丑又怎会爱慕虚荣呢? |
Enough of this foolishness. | 说够了这些蠢话了 |
You'll do just fine at school | 在学校你会做得很好的 |
if you'd stop your yammering and fortify yourself. | 如果你停止这些抱怨和让你自己强大 |
Why, hello there. | 嗯 你好 |
I'm ever so pleased to make your acquaintances. | 很高兴认识你 |
Greetings. No. | 问候 不 |
Salutations! | 你好! |
Oh, your dress is splendid! Puff sleeves are divine! | 哦 你的衣服很漂亮 泡泡袖很漂亮 |
Have you always lived in Avonlea? | 你一直住在Avonlea吗? |
Oh, I agree. I believe it to be the most beautiful place | 哦 我同意 我想那是最漂亮的地方 |
on earth, and I've travelled a fair deal. | 我想这是很客观的说法 |
It gives one a worldly perspective. | 这让人觉得很老套 |
Oh, this old thing? | 哦 你说的是这个吗? |
I adore wild flowers, don't you? | 我很喜欢野花 你呢? |
小小安妮中英对照台词本截图
小小安妮中英对照台词本截图
Sometimes I like to imagine that my room | 有时候我喜欢想象自己房间 |
is a flowery bower. | 是个满是花的亭子 |
Did you know that a bower is a lady's private apartment | 你知道亭子是女士的私人空间 |
in a medieval hall or castle? | 在一个中世纪的城堡里吗? |
Wouldn't it be wonderful to be a princess? | 如果可以作为一位公主 那是否很棒? |
Words cannot express how thrilling it is | 语言是无法形容那种 |
to make your acquaintance. | 让我认识你们的感觉 |
Anne! | |
Hello, Diana! | 你好 Diana |
My, what have you done to your hat? | 天呐 你的帽子怎么这样子了? |
Well, I wanted to make a good first impression | 嗯 我想这样一见面就会有个好印象 |
and it was so plain. | 它原来实在太普通了 |
You're making an impression all right. | 你确实开了一个好头 |
I'm glad you found your way. | 很高兴你没有迷路来这地方 |
I expect we should be able to walk together soon. | 我想我们不久就可以一起上学了 |
We can't? | 难道我们不能吗? |
I'm sure it won't be long until my parents accept you, | 我想不会很久 我父母亲就会接受你的 |
now that you're a Cuthbert and all. | 既然现在你已经是Cuthbert家的人了 |
Welcome to the first day of school. | 欢迎第一天来学校 |
Come on, I'll show you everything you need to know. | 来啊 我带你熟悉一下你该知道的事情 |
Leave your hat and sweater here. | 把帽子和外套放在这里 |
You can sit with me. Ruby won't mind. | 你可以和我坐一起 Ruby不会介意的 |
I think Jane and Ruby may sit together | 我想Jane和Ruby也许可以坐一起 |
now that Prissy's studying | 那是Prissy正在学习 |
for her Queen's Academy entrance exams | 应付“女王学院”入学考试 |
and needs to sit with the older students. | 得和年长的学生坐在一起 |
Who? | 谁? |
Go on and set your things down. | 去把东西放下 |
Hello there. I'm Moody. | 你好 我叫Moody |
- I'm sorry. - Moody Spurgeon. | 抱歉 我叫Moody Spurgeon |
Oh. I'm Anne. | 哦 我叫Anne |
I'm Charlie. | 我是Charlie |
- Charlie Sloane. - Happy to meet you. | Charlie Sloane认识你很开心 |
Don't talk to the boys. They're ridiculous. | 别和男孩聊天 他们很愚蠢可笑的 |
Nice to see you, too, Diana. | 我也很高兴认识你 Diana |
All except Gilbert Blythe. | 但是Gilbert Blythe除外 |
He's dreamy, but he won't be here today. | 他爱幻想 但是今天他没来 |
This is Jane Andrews and Josie Pye and Ruby Gillis | 这是Jane Andrews,Josie Pye以及Ruby Gillis |
and Tillie Boulter. | 还有Tillie Boulter |
Everybody, this is Anne. | 各位 这是Anne |
- Hello, Anne. - Hello. | 你好 Anne你好 |
Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
It is a scrumptious pleasure to make your acquaintances. | 认识你们非常的快乐 |
And I shall do my utmost | 我会尽最大努力 |
to prove myself worthy of your friendship. | 证明自己是值得你们交往的 |
完整版请点击 | |
Uh, Anne loves to read. | 哦 Anne很喜欢阅读 |
And she knows ever so many big words. | 而且她知道很多的美妙词汇 |
Does she use them all in every sentence? | 那她在每句话里都使用这些词汇吗? |
I like to read, too. | 我也喜欢阅读 |
No, you don't. | 不 你不喜欢的 |
No, I don't. | 是的 我不喜欢 |
I saw you at the church picnic. | 我在教堂野餐时看到了你 |
I'm sorry, I should've said hello. | 抱歉 我没去问候你 |
There were an awful lot of people there. | 那里的人们真可怕 |
Mother wouldn't let me. | 是妈妈不让我去的 |
Why do they make you wear that old-lady dress? | 为何他们让你穿这样的老女人衣服? |
It's just nice to have something new. | 只要是新的就好了 |
If you're an orphan, I suppose. | 我想是否因为你是孤儿的原因 |
I wouldn't be caught dead in it. | 我穿成这样的话我会死去的 |
Anne isn't an orphan anymore. She's been adopted. | Anne不再是孤儿了 她已经被领养了 |
I'm still an orphan, Diana. | 我还是个孤儿 Diana |
I'll always be an orphan. | 我一直是孤儿 |
Goodness, I'd hate to be an orphan. | 上帝 我讨厌成为孤儿 |
I feel real sorry for you, Anne. | 我非常抱歉 Anne |
You're ridiculous. | 你太愚蠢了 |
Hey, look, it's a talking dog! | 嗨 看 一天会说话的狗! |
Can you fetch, too? | 你也会接球 是吗? |
- Billy, leave her be. - [Billy]: Sit. Stay. | Billy 别骚扰她 坐下 别动 |
Roll over. [chuckling] | 翻身 |
Don't mind my brother. He's ridiculous! | 别注意我兄弟 他很蠢的! |
Ruff. | |
Never let the boys know when they've upset you. | 永远别让男孩们知道你的感受当他们伤你心的时候 |
Never let them know when you like them, either. | 也医院别让他们知道你喜欢他们 |
School... | 学校里 |
is a lot to contend with. | 还有许多要应付的 |
Have you ever been to a real school, | 你上过真正的学校 |
or did they just send you to special orphan school? | 还是他们只是送你去特殊的孤儿学校? |
Come on, Anne, let's finish the tour. | 来吧 Anne 我们接着去转转 |
Bring your milk. I'll show you the stream outside. | 带上你的牛奶 我会带你去外面的小溪 |
- Good morning, Miss Cuthbert. - Good morning. | 早上好 Cuthbert小姐 早上好 |
I don't think we've ever been formally introduced, | 我想我们还没有正式见过面 |
but of course I know you from town and church. | 但是当然 我从城里和教堂了解到你 |
It's Mrs. Bell, isn't it? | 是Bell夫人 对吗? |
Yes. And this is Mrs. Andrews. | 是的 这是Andrews夫人 |
- Nice to know you. - How do you do? | 很高兴认识你 你好 |
How may I help you? | 有什么事情吗? |
We're here on behalf of the PMSC. | 我们是代表PMSC来这里的 |
The Progressive Mothers' Sewing Circle. | 开明妈妈的缝纫圈 |
You might have heard of us. | 你也许听说过我们的 |
We've been meeting twice a month for over two years. | 我们这两年一直有每月两次的会议 |
Of course. | 当然 |
I'd be happy to make a small donation. | 我很乐意捐点小钱的 |
Oh, no. [laughing] | 哦 不 |
Thank you kindly, but we're not a charity. | 谢谢你的热心 但是我们不是搞慈善的 |
- We're an organization. - An informal organization. | 我们是一个组织 一个非正式组织 |
But an organization nonetheless. | 但是还算是个组织 |
Mothers who gather to discuss the education | 妈妈们聚集在一起讨论教育 |
of our young girls. | 关于我们的女儿们的教育 |
- We also do needlepoint. - And tea is served, of course. | 我们也做针绣 当然还有茶点 |
That sounds stimulating. | 听起来很不错 |
Now that you're mother to a young girl, | 现在你也是一位小姑娘的母亲了 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字