格林第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
"她停下脚步思索了一会儿 但最终还是无法抵制那巨大的诱惑" | |
Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
Oh, my god! | 我的天啊 |
She's still breathing. Call 911. | 她还有呼吸快报警 |
Hurry up, call 911! | 快打电话报警 |
Oh, kiss me. | 吻我 |
Hello. | 喂 |
Yeah, I--I was in a car accident and a woman got hit. | 对我开车撞了一个女的 |
She's--she's hurt really bad. | 她伤得很重 |
She-she's lying on the ground. | 她躺在地上 |
She's still breathing. | 她还有呼吸 |
The driver of the car is Leroy Kent. | 肇事司机名叫勒罗伊·肯特 |
Says he's driving home from work, | 说他下班开车回家 |
完整版请点击 | |
drives onto the bridge, sees the victim running. | 开到桥上看到受害者在乱跑 |
She runs right in front of his car. | 正好跑到他车的正前方 |
Says it happened so fast, couldn't do anything. | 说事情发生得太突然来不及刹车 |
Get an I.D. on the vic? | 查到受害者的身份了吗 |
No wallet, no purse-- | 她身上没钱包也没手提包 |
Looks like she just got out of bed. | 看样子是匆忙下的床 |
格林高频词统计
格林高频词
Well, Mr. Kent have anything to drink? | 肯特先生喝酒了吗 |
He's had a couple, but he's under the limit. | 喝了一点但酒精浓度没超标 |
Any witnesses? | 有目击证人吗 |
Well, driver said there was one other guy. | 司机说当时现场还有一个人 |
Told him to call 911, but he didn't stick around. | 让他去报警但很快就离开了 |
I got guys out doing a canvass now. | 我已经派人去调查了 |
- Mr. Kent? - Yes? | -肯特先生-是我 |
How you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
Is she dead? | 她死了吗 |
Yeah. | 是的 |
At first I-- I thought she might be okay. | 刚开始我以为她没什么事 |
I mean, the guy said she was still breathing. | 那个家伙说她还有呼吸 |
This the guy who told you to call 911? | 就是让你去报警的那个人吗 |
Yes, I-I ran over there as soon as it happened. | 对出事后我立即下车跑了过去 |
- And he walked up. - And where'd he go? | -接着他就走了过来-他后来去哪了 |
I don't know, I-- | 我不知道 |
I called 911. | 我去报警了 |
I looked back, he was gone. | 后来一扭头他就不见了 |
Any idea what he looked like? | 记得他长什么样吗 |
Not really, no. | 不太记得了 |
I was pretty shook up and I... | 我当时吓坏了 |
I was paying attention to her. | 我的注意力全在她身上 |
We're done. You guys want to take a look? | 我们取证完了你们要过去看看吗 |
Yeah. | 好的 |
Thank you, Mr. Kent. | 谢谢你肯特先生 |
Barefoot and ready for bed but still wearing makeup? | 光着脚准备睡觉却没卸妆 |
Maybe she wasn't alone. | 她也许还有个同伴 |
We got some glass here. | 这里有些碎玻璃 |
Windshield didn't shatter, and the headlights are still intact. | 挡风玻璃没碎车灯也完好无损 |
This didn't come from the accident. | 所以说这不是车祸所致 |
There's no cuts or abrasions on her feet. | 脚上没有割伤和擦伤 |
The guy said she was running. She couldn't have run too far. | 那个司机说她当时在跑看来没跑多远 |
Wonder where she was running to. | 我想知道她要跑到哪去 |
Or what she was running from. | 或是从哪跑过来的 |
C'est moi...Je suis ici. I'll call when it's finished. | 是我我到了完事之后给你电话 |
Noticed the iris is fully dilated, | 看到没她的虹膜完全放大 |
filling the eye completely? | 充满了整个瞳仁 |
Looks like a shark's eye-- is that normal? | 看着像鲨鱼的眼睛这正常吗 |
Well, there's usually dilation after death, | 人死后瞳孔放大很正常 |
but I've never seen anything like this before. | 但我从没见过这么夸张的 |
格林台词本中英对照
格林台词本单词标注
You get a tox report? | 毒检报告出来了吗 |
Preliminary says she had a few drinks, not a lot. | 初步检测显示她喝了点酒但不多 |
Alcohol was .06. | 酒精含量为0.06% |
Well, what about drugs? | 那药物方面呢 |
So far, none of the usual suspects. | 目前还没发现常见可疑药物 |
Finding the unusual's going to take a little more time. | 检测非常见药物还需要一段时间 |
Any sign of sexual assault? | 有性侵迹象吗 |
No, but there was something interesting. | 没有但有一点很有意思 |
No crush on the lungs. | 她的肺部没有下陷 |
What does that mean? | 这说明什么 |
She was asphyxiated, | 她是窒息而死的 |
but it wasn't a result of the accident. | 但不是车祸造成的 |
Someone suffocated her after she was hit by the car? | 这么说出车祸之后有人把她闷死了? |
So we got a homicide? | 所以说这是起凶杀案喽 |
These contusions around her nose and mouth-- | 她的口鼻周围有瘀伤 |
looks like somebody pinched off her air. | 像是被人按压所致 |
I got a hit on her prints. | 我查了她的指纹 |
Victim's name was Faith Collins, 33. | 死者名叫费斯·科林斯33岁 |
Busted for a DUI a few months ago. | 几个月前因酒驾被拘 |
License was suspended. | 驾照被吊扣了 |
Get an address? | 查到她家的地址了吗 |
About a mile away from where she got hit. | 离出事地点有半英里远 |
We knew she didn't run very far, | 我们知道她没跑多远 |
so it makes sense that she lived close by. | 所以她住在附近也算合情合理 |
Well, maybe she was running from home. | 也许她不是从家里跑出来的 |
I think maybe she was running from her husband. | 我觉得她是想躲开自己的丈夫 |
Roy Collins. | 她丈夫叫罗伊·科林斯 |
Got a record for spousal abuse. | 有家暴的前科 |
You Roy Collins? | 你是罗伊·科林斯吗 |
What she tell you? | 她对你们说什么了 |
- She saying I hit her? - She didn't say anything. | -说我打她了吗-她什么都没说 |
Well, that's different. | 这可不像她的作风 |
She usually complains about everything I do. | 她通常会唧唧歪歪地抱怨一通 |
Well, she's not going to be complaining anymore. | 她以后不会再抱怨了 |
We found your wife's body last night. | 我们昨晚发现了你妻子的尸体 |
- What?! - Your wife's been murdered. | -什么-你妻子被谋杀了 |
Oh, no... | 不是吧... |
I know this is difficult, | 我知道这很难接受 |
but we need to know the last time you saw her. | 但我们需要知道你最后一次见她是什么时候 |
La--last night. | 昨晚 |
What happened? | 发生了什么 |
I--I came home. | 我回到家 |
I was hungry. | 肚子饿了 |
Faith wouldn't get off the computer. | 费斯一直赖在电脑上 |
Like always, she's got to connect with her 322 friends. | 像平时一样她要和322个好友联络 |
完整版请点击 | |
I mean, who the hell has got 322 friends? | 谁他妈能有那么多好友啊 |
I mean, I'm hungry-- I've been working all day. | 我当时很饿又工作了一整天 |
- So you argued? - Yeah... | -所以你们吵架了-是的 |
An-and she walked out. You know, mad. | 然后她就跑出去了很生气 |
I didn't mean anything I said. | 我说的都是气话 |
- Did she tell you where she was going? - No. | -她跟你说了要去哪里吗-没有 |
- You go after her? - No. | -你追出去了吗-没有 |
About what time did she leave? | 她几点出门的 |
I-I don't know. | 我我不知道 |
Ten or something like that. | 大概十点吧 |
So she left. You stayed home? | 她出门了你待在家 |
- That's your story? - It's the truth. | -就这样?-这是真的 |
Anybody see? You talk to anybody? | 有目击证人吗你跟谁说话了吗 |
No, I-- | 没有我 |
I was waiting for her to come back. | 我在等她回来 |
She always comes back. | 她总会回来的 |
You guys think I did something to her? | 你们觉得是我干的? |
You think I killed my wife? | 认为是我杀了我妻子? |
Did you? | 你有没有 |
You want to do yourself a favor? | 你给我主动点 |
Why don't you come downtown with us. | 跟我们去市中心走一趟 |
We put you in a lineup, what do you say? | 跟别人站一排怎么样 |
You want me for a lineup? | 你们把我当成嫌疑犯要让别人辨认是吗 |
Arrest me. | 逮捕我吧 |
But you don't got anything on me because I didn't do it. | 但你是不会找到证据的因为我根本没杀人 |
Where is she? | 她在哪 |
Her body's in the morgue. | 她的尸体在停尸间 |
When do I get her? | 我什么时候能拿回她的遗体 |
Somebody'll contact you. | 会有人联系你的 |
What do you got? | 查到什么了 |
Well, according to her credit card, | 根据她的信用卡记录 |
Faith had a couple drinks at a bar | 费斯十点半去了一家 |
called the blue moon at around 10:30. | 叫做蓝月亮的酒吧喝了几杯 |
Bartender said she talked up a couple locals | 酒保说她跟几个本地人聊了一会儿 |
but she left alone. | 但她是一个人离开的 |
She didn't have her car. | 她没有开车 |
Her license is suspended. | 她的驾照被吊销了 |
We're checking with cab companies now, | 我们正在跟出租车公司联系 |
see who picked her up. | 看看是谁载她的 |
Called to the house four times for domestic disturbance. | 因家庭暴力四次报警 |
The husband's been arrested twice for abuse. | 丈夫因虐待妻子被捕了两次 |
I mean, sounds like a battered wife | 这位妻子听着好像受尽了折磨 |
who couldn't break the cycle. | 没法脱离魔爪 |
Sure the husband's not covering? | 确定丈夫没有说谎? |
Could be. He admits to arguing with her. | 有可能他承认跟她吵过架 |
Any chance she talked to a family member about her problems last night? | 她昨晚会不会跟家人谈了这个问题 |
No calls on her cell after 9:00. | 九点后她手机上就没有通话记录了 |
What about her 322 friends? | 她那322个朋友呢 |
Maybe she reached out to one of them. | 她可能联系过他们其中之一 |
Hey, check it... She posted last night. | 过来看看她昨晚发了条状态 |
Looks like a park. | 看着像个公园 |
Or a private garden. What time did she send it? | 或者是私人花园她什么时候发布的 |
11:37. | 11点37分 |
Now if this was taken from her cell phone, | 那如果这是用她手机拍的 |
the GPS coordinates should be embedded in the file, right? | 文件里应该有GPS信息记录对吧 |
1516 Longacre Road. | 长亩路1516号 |
Map it. | 查下地图 |
That's right...here. | 就在这里 |
- Right near the bridge. - Definitely running distance. | -就在桥附近-距离绝对在跑动范围内 |
Click location. | 单击那个位置 |
The bramble house bed and breakfast. | 荆棘屋床和早餐旅店 |
You know it? | 你知道这地方吗 |
When do I have time for a bed or breakfast? | 你看我有时间睡觉吃早餐吗 |
Let's check with the cab companies, | 我们跟出租车公司联系一下 |
see if they made any drop-offs | 看看有没有人在 |
at a b&b you "Don't have time for". | 那家你没时间去的旅店下过车 |
Not bad. | 挺不错啊 |
You should make time for a place like this. | 你应该腾出点时间来这享受享受 |
Check out the '67 MGB roadster! | 看看这辆67年的MGB Roadster敞篷跑车 |
You ready for a little bit of trivia? | 你想听细节吗 |
Royal blue and chrome bumpers. | 宝蓝色车身配铬合金保险杆 |
Collectors call that model right there | 收藏家称这款是所有名爵车中 |
the most desirable MG ever made. | 最杰出的车型 |
- Impressed? - Mildly. | -牛吧-还行 |
Of course, yes, I remember her. | 没错我记得她 |
She came in-- I'd say it was after 11:00. | 她大概十一点以后来的 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字