春心荡漾第1季第5集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
Previously on "Mistresses" | 《春心荡漾》前情回顾 |
确定删除文件吗 托马斯·格雷 | |
Thomas said that's why you gave him the prescription, | 托马斯说你给他药方就是因为这个 |
托马斯·格雷 硫酸吗啡 | |
for when things got too painful... | 好在他痛苦难耐时... |
Uh, how would you describe the mental state of your patient, | 你会如何描述你的病人 |
in the weeks leading up to his death? | 在去世前几周的精神状态 |
You think that I let Sally walk all over me, | 你觉得是我纵容萨莉太过强势了 |
and you know what? You're right, | 知道吗你是对的 |
You're a good friend, Joss. | 你真是个好朋友乔斯 |
Six months ago, I lost my job, | 六个月前我丢了工作 |
But this isn't about me anymore. It's about Scottie. | 但这不再只关乎我个人而是斯科蒂 |
He needs your help. | 他需要你的帮助 |
完整版请点击 | |
Oh, there's a recently developed paternity test | 有一个最近才开发出来的亲子鉴定方法 |
that only requires a D.N.A. sample from the mother | 只需要母亲和可能是父亲的人的 |
and the potential father. | 基因样本 |
Bye, Mom. | 再见妈妈 |
Bye, sweetie. | 再见宝贝 |
I had that horrible dream again. | 我又做那个可怕的梦了 |
春心荡漾高频词统计
春心荡漾高频词
I was trapped inside a giant mummy's foot with Madonna, | 我和麦当娜被困在一个巨型木乃伊的脚里 |
And she wouldn't stop singing. | 而她却不停地在唱歌 |
I hate that dream, on many levels. | 从很多方面来说我讨厌这个梦 |
Well, I reached over to find you, but you weren't there. | 我侧过身去的时候你却不在床上 |
Oh. I'm sorry, babe. | 抱歉宝贝 |
Just been up since 5:00 trying to get through this work. | 我五点就起来了想要搞定工作 |
And now I'm running late, so... | 我要迟到了所以 |
Whoa. Whoa. Come here. | 等一下过来 |
- Your breath. - Oh, no. Is it bad? | -你的口气-不是吧很难闻吗 |
No. No. No. It's just-- it's--it's different. | 不不不只是只是和以前不一样了 |
My breath is different? | 我的口气变了 |
Yeah. It's weird. | 是的很奇怪 |
You been chewing on pennies or something? | 你嚼过硬币还是什么东西吗 |
What? | 什么 |
Okay, now you are freaking me out. | 好吧你现在真的吓到我了 |
Come on. Kiss me again. | 来再亲我一次 |
Just once. | 就一次 |
Okay. | 好了 |
- Bye. - Bye. | -再见-再见 |
Love you. | 爱你 |
Hello! | 早啊 |
I know I'm late but-- | 我知道我迟到了但是 |
Oh! Ooh! I'm sorry. I'll wait outside. | 真抱歉我在外面等你 |
Oh, Alex, don't be silly. | 艾莉克丝别傻了 |
He's out cold. See? | 他睡死过去了看 |
That's impressive. | 真厉害 |
Well, it looks like you guys had a lot of fun last night. | 看来你们俩昨晚玩得很尽兴啊 |
Yeah, as much fun as you can have | 跟只看卡通片的人在一起 |
with someone that only watches cartoons. | 也就只有这么点快乐了 |
When they're that pretty, | 通常来说外表这么帅的 |
generally, they're not that interesting. | 肯定就没那么有意思 |
Doesn't bother you? | 你不觉得不爽吗 |
Mm. It's a trade-off. So how are you? | 鱼和熊掌不能兼得嘛你怎么样 |
You know, I'm okay. | 还好吧 |
Are you still breaking up with Sally? | 你还在跟萨莉闹分手吗 |
Because it's been, like, a week. | 都有一个星期了 |
Well, we were together for five years. | 我们在一起五年了 |
I mean, you know, there's a lot of history. | 我们之间有很多过去 |
Yeah, but how many times can you have the same conversation | 没错但你还要把同一个对话 |
over and over and over again? | 再重复多少次呢 |
春心荡漾台词本中英对照
春心荡漾台词本单词标注
It's never exactly the same. | 其实不完全相同 |
Oh, but it doesn't matter anyways. | 不过这已经不重要了 |
Sally and I are | 萨莉和我 |
officially, officially over as of last night. | 昨天晚上已经正式分手了 |
Oh, sweetheart. | 亲爱的 |
I'm sorry. Now I feel like a jerk. | 真抱歉我现在觉得自己是个混蛋 |
Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
Yeah. No, I'm fine. | 没事我很好 |
It's hard, you know, but I know it was the right thing to do. | 虽然有点心痛但这么做是对的 |
I'm moving out tomorrow. | 我明天就搬出去 |
You found a place already? | 你已经找好住处了 |
It's not great. I really can't afford much, | 条件不是很好我付不起太高的价钱 |
but it's close to the yoga studio, | 但是那离瑜伽室很近 |
and I was wondering if you wouldn't mind | 不知道你愿不愿意 |
helping me move my stuff. | 帮我搬家呢 |
Of course. | 当然愿意了 |
And, you know, if you're too sad to hike, | 如果你太伤心以至于不想去爬山 |
I totally understand. | 我绝对理解 |
Not so fast, lazybones. | 先别走大懒虫 |
Ugh. I hate when you're silent. | 我讨厌你不说话 |
Whenever you're silent, | 你不说话的时候 |
it means I have less money than I thought. | 就表示我的钱没我想象中多 |
You have less money than you thought. | 你的钱确实比你想象中少 |
W--how can that be? | 什么怎么会呢 |
What happened to the $500,000 from Paul's life insurance? | 保罗的五十万人寿保险的保金呢 |
Well, a big chunk went to cover | 很大一部分用于支付 |
the debts you accrued over the last three years. | 你过去三年积累的债务 |
You sunk a large sum into the shop. | 你给店里投了很多钱 |
To build a business so that I could settle those debts. | 我是为了做好生意然后把债还了 |
I mean, not to mention make a life for myself-- | 更不用说是为了维持生活 |
on your advice, I might add. | 还要补充一下这是你的建议 |
You're my most responsible client, April. | 你是我最可靠的客户艾普莉 |
You've done all the right things, | 你做的一切都对 |
but we knew it would be tight | 但是我们都知道在店铺生意做大之前 |
until the store really took off. | 是要艰难一阵的 |
So why do you need this money anyway? | 那你为什么需要这笔钱呢 |
There's this friend | 我有个朋友 |
who's going through some tough times. | 最近遇到些困难 |
She asked for a loan. I want to help. | 她问我借点钱我想帮帮她 |
Well, you could pull money out of Lucy's college fund, | 你可以从露西的大学基金里拿出些钱来 |
but there are penalties. | 但是要交一些罚金 |
Absolutely not. I'm not touching Lucy's money. | 绝对不行绝对不能用露西的钱 |
We'll just have to find it somewhere else. | 还是从别的地方想办法吧 |
How good a friend are we talking about here? | 你跟这个朋友有多要好 |
It's not so much for the friend. | 其实算不上朋友 |
完整版请点击 | |
I--oh. | 我 |
She has a kid, okay? | 她有个孩子 |
An innocent kid. He's only 3, | 一个无辜的孩子才3岁 |
And she can't afford a decent school for him | 她没法让他上好学校 |
or health insurance. | 也付不起他的医保 |
Excuse me. | 失陪 |
Hello? | 喂 |
Yes, this is Lucy's mom. | 是的我是露西的妈妈 |
Is everything okay? | 有事吗 |
I'm coming right now. | 我马上就来 |
What is it? What's wrong? | 怎么了出什么事了 |
Uh, Lucy didn't show up for school today. | 露西今天没去上学 |
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I have to go. | 抱歉我得走了 |
Oh, she's here. | 她来了 |
It's about time. I've been waiting for about eight minutes. | 时间刚刚好我刚等了八分钟而已 |
Why? What's been going on? | 怎么了有事吗 |
You've been asked to be the keynote speaker | 你受邀作为主讲人 |
at the N.A.F.P.A. center for mental health symposium. | 出席北美精神病学协会联盟心理健康中心座谈会 |
"To honor your work in extending mental health | "为表彰您在洛杉矶各个社区 |
and developmental services | 在心理健康方面的开拓性成就 |
to the diverse communities of Los Angeles." | 以及服务方面的拓展性贡献" |
"Other participants include Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa, | "届时安东尼奥·维拉戈沙市长 |
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton"-- | 以及国务卿希拉里·克林顿也将出席" |
Oh, my God. Hillary Clinton? | 天呐希拉里·克林顿 |
- I know! - I can't believe-- | -是啊-难以置信 |
Are you sure this was meant for me? | 确定是写给我的吗 |
As much as I'd love to take credit, | 我也希望是写给我的 |
I'm pretty sure I'm not the one | 但我很肯定我没有 |
who "launched the first program for Korean immigrants, | "创立了首个针对韩国移民的项目 |
which was used as a"-- | 还被用做..." |
"As a model for similar initiatives | "南加州非英语社区中 |
in non-english-speaking communities in Southern California." | 相似组织的模范 |
Well, when you say it like that, | 听你这么一说 |
it does sound pretty impressive. | 我好像真的很厉害 |
Congratulations, Dr. Kim. | 恭喜你金医生 |
It is an incredible honor, | 这是无上荣耀 |
and richly deserved, I might add. | 并且你实至名归 |
Nice try, Lila, but I'm gonna be her plus-one. | 别恭维了莱拉陪她出席的是我 |
Major crush on Hillary. | 我是希拉里的头号粉丝 |
Don't ask. | 别问 |
Everyone has their cross to bear. | 每个人都有自己的情结 |
Am I interrupting something? | 打扰你们了吗 |
Mr. Newsome, what are-- | 纽瑟姆先生你来... |
I wasn't expecting you. | 没想到你会过来 |
I know. Do you have a minute? | 我知道有时间吗 |
Is he a patient? | 他是病人吗 |
Nope. | 不是 |
No, he writes this. He puts it in writing. | 不是他写的他自己写下来的 |
Who does that? | 谁会做这种事 |
Hello? | 喂 |
I think I figured out your weird breath. | 我好像搞清楚你那奇怪的口气是怎么回事了 |
Okay. You need a hobby. | 好吧你需要一个消遣 |
Get your ass to the gym. | 快去健身房 |
I'm on my way, actually. | 我正准备去呢 |
But listen to this-- | 但先听这个 |
According to this web site, metallic breath is | 这个网站上说金属味口气是 |
one of the potential signs of pregnancy, | 可能怀孕的标志之一 |
along with, um, fatigue, headaches, | 还伴有疲劳头痛 |
and waking up your husband | 以及一晚上去四次厕所 |
four times a night to pee. | 搞得丈夫也睡不好觉 |
You still there? | 还在听吗 |
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. | 在呢 |
I'm--I'm here. | 我在听 |
What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
I mean, I-I guess it's definitely a possibility. | 这是一种可能 |
Well, given our recent conversations, | 根据我们近几次的对话 |
I know it might not be exactly what you want to hear, but-- | 我知道你可能不想听我这么说但... |
It's not that, sweetie. | 不是这样的亲爱的 |
I-I just didn't want you to get your hopes up all over again. | 我只是不想看你的希望再次落空 |
Babe, my only hope is for us | 宝贝我只希望我们 |
to be happy, healthy, and in love forever. | 幸福健康永远相爱 |
Me, too. | 我也是 |
I just--I had to tell you. | 我必须得告诉你 |
I mean, what if, right? | 万一真的是呢 |
Wild. | 我好紧张 |
Anyway, we'll talk more later. | 我们晚点再谈 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字