Making a New Friend

Liz is an exchange student from Canda. She is visiting the Linggu Temple this weekend. Albert happens to be photographing the beautiful scenery there as well.

莉斯是来自加拿大的交换生。这个周末她要去灵谷寺。艾尔伯特碰巧也在那里拍摄美丽的风景。


Liz & Albert

Liz:《Liz小姐游美国》女主,加拿大人,现在在南京大学交换

Albert: 互联网公司程序员,善良帅气,乐于助人

Liz: Excuse me,sir! Do you speak English?

莉斯: 打扰一下,先生! 你会说英语吗?

Albert: Ah,yes. What can I do for you?

艾尔伯特: 啊,是的。我能为您做些什么?

Liz: I was wondering if you could help me take a picture.

莉斯: 我想知道你能不能帮我拍张照片。

Albert: Of course! Do you want me to use your phone to take the photo?

艾尔伯特: 当然! 你想让我用你的手机拍照吗?

Liz: Yes,please. Here you are. Just press this button.

莉斯: 是的,请。给你。只要按这个按钮。

Albert: Alright. Three,two,one,done! Check it out. How do you like it?

艾尔伯特: 好的。三,二,一,完成了! 看一下。你觉得怎么样?

Liz: It's perfect! Thank you so much!

莉斯: 太完美了! 非常感谢!

Albert: No problem!

艾尔伯特: 没问题!

Liz: Your English is so good! Were you an exchange student or something?

莉斯: 你的英语真棒! 你是交换生还是什么?

Albert: Actually,I have some close American friends,so I speak English almost everyday.

艾尔伯特: 事实上,我有一些很要好的美国朋友,所以我几乎每天都说英语。

Liz: No wonder! I just arrived in China,and I'm still trying to fit in.

莉斯: 怪不得! 我刚到中国,还在努力适应。

Albert: Are you here for sightseeing?

艾尔伯特: 你是来观光的吗?

Liz: Actually,no. I'm an exchange student at Nanjing University.

莉斯: 事实上,不是。我是南京大学的交换生。

Albert: Really? I graduaded from NJU.

艾尔伯特: 真的吗?我从南京大学毕业。

Liz: Wow! Same school! What a coincidence!

莉斯: 哇! 同一所学校! 好巧啊!

Albert: Hey,you know what,this is my phone number. Feel free to contact me if you have any problems. I'll be more than willing to help.

艾尔伯特: 嘿,你知道吗,这是我的电话号码。如果有任何问题,请随时与我联系。我很乐意帮忙。

Liz: Thanks! That's very nice of you.

莉斯: 谢谢! 你真是太好了。


本课生词总结

Temple:n. 庙宇;寺院;神殿;太阳穴

photograph:v. 摄影,为......照相;在照片上显得

scenery:n. 风景;景色;舞台布景

sightseeing:v. 观光(sightsee的ing形式);游览

coincidence:n. 巧合;一致;同时发生

你可能感兴趣的:(Making a New Friend)