英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
How many telephones are there? | 家里有几部电话 |
Two. | 两部 |
And that's the only exit? | 那是唯一的出口吗 |
Yes. | 对 |
And there's no contraband in your apartment. | 你家里没有违禁品吧 |
That's correct. | 没有 |
Any firearms? | 家里有枪吗 |
Nope. | 没有 |
Any other weapons of any kind? | 其它任何种类的武器呢 |
Well, knives. Do they count? | 有刀算吗 |
Can I see them, please? | 让我看看好吗 |
No, that's fine. | 这些没问题 |
And which room would your husband inhabit? | 你丈夫会住在哪个房间 |
So, if the judge approves electronic monitoring, | 如果法官批准对他进行电子监控 |
I'll need a small space by the front door for the receiver. | 前门需要一小块空间放接收器 |
Do you have Wi-Fi? | 你家有Wi-Fi吗 |
Yes. | 有 |
I'll have to test it to make sure there's no interference. | 我得测试下看会不会干扰电子监控 |
Now... I have to ask your children some questions, | 好了我得问你孩子几个问题 |
if you don't mind. | 如果你不介意的话 |
What kind of questions? | 什么问题 |
Eh, nothing invasive. | 不是过分的问题 |
Same questions I asked you. | 就是我问你的这些 |
Please. | 请配合 |
Zach, Grace. | 扎克格蕾丝 |
Yeah? | 什么事 |
Do either of you have contraband in your rooms? | 你俩房间里有违禁品吗 |
- No.- Any firearms? | -没有-有枪吗 |
No. | 没有 |
Any other weapons? | 其它武器呢 |
No. | 没有 |
Great. That should do it. | 很好这就行了 |
完整版请点击 | |
Excuse me, sheriff. | 失陪警官 |
Hi, Alicia, it's Diane. | 艾丽西娅我是戴安 |
We need you right away. | 你得马上过来 |
Now? | 现在? |
Yes, I'm sorry, it's very important. | 是真抱歉但事情很重要 |
And can you bring a few things? | 能带几样东西过来吗 |
Toiletries, clothing for 48 hours, and a man's tie. | 洗漱用具2天的衣服还有男士领带 |
Sonya, I'm so sorry. | 桑娅别着急 |
What is it about? | 这是怎么回事 |
I don't know. | 不知道 |
I'll call you as soon as I find out. | 搞明白了我会给你打电话 |
Will you be all right? | 这里交给你了没问题吧 |
Oh, yes, we'll be fine. | 没问题你放心 |
Mrs. Kelzick is downstairs... | 凯尔兹克夫人就在楼下 |
A phone call away. | 打个电话她就能上来 |
Is Peter really coming home? | 彼得真要回家了? |
I don't know. | 不知道 |
They do this to prepare. | 这只是做准备 |
We'll see. | 到时候看吧 |
So, does your face turn into, like, a cow's head or something? | 等会儿看你的脸会像牛头之类的吗 |
You never did mushrooms in the peace corps? | 你在和平部队时没吸过魔幻蘑菇(毒品)? |
Hey, I was with the good kids. | 我那时身边都是好孩子 |
So when is something supposed to happen? | 多久会起效? |
About an hour. | 一小时后吧 |
No. No... | 不别接 |
Cary, I know you were supposed to have tomorrow off, | 凯里我知道你明天应该放假 |
but we need you in now. | 但你现在就得过来 |
Um... what? | 什么 |
Cary's high on mushrooms. | 凯里嗑药磕高了 |
Why, what...? Yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, okay. | 为什么...好好好没问题 |
Collecting the troops. | 我在召集人马 |
Put everything on hold for 48 hours, okay? | 48小时内其它一切事情暂缓 |
Cary's high on mushrooms. | 凯里嗑药磕高了 |
You there? | 你到了吗 |
I just got here. | 刚到 |
What do you know? | 现在什么情况 |
Diane's with the wife now. | 戴安现在和女主人在一起 |
How bad does it look? | 你那儿情况有多糟 |
Bad. | 很糟 |
See what you can do, okay? | 随机应变吧 |
Hey, Kalinda, what you doing here? | 凯琳达你来干嘛 |
I just got a deposition get canceled. | 我刚把一份证词作废了 |
I saw your lights. | 看到了你们的警灯 |
What's up? | 怎么回事 |
Homicide in the suburbs. | 郊区杀人案 |
Better than Cirque du Soleil. | 比太阳马戏团还精彩 |
Who is it? | 死者是谁 |
Female, no ID, looks about 20. | 女性身份不明20岁上下 |
Security guard says it's the babysitter. | 保安说是保姆 |
What is it, burglary gone wrong? | 怎么?入室盗窃临时行凶? |
Come on, it's making me nostalgic. | 拜托我很怀念老本行呢 |
I got a police scanner at home to keep me company. | 我家里还放着警用扫描器呢 |
Hey, K, what's up? | 凯怎么回事 |
Hi, Tony. | 托尼 |
Just wanted to see the professionals at work. | 只是想观摩下专业人士的工作 |
Civilians aren't welcome. | 平民不得入内的 |
What? | 什么 |
Come on, Lou, she's a friendly. | 得啦卢她对咱不错 |
She scratches our back, we scratch hers. | 咱得投桃报李 |
All right, I've got the security guard in here. | 好吧我要去讯问保安了 |
The kids were fine; she took them to their grandparents. | 孩子们没事她带到祖父母那里了 |
I said that she should wait for you guys here, | 我告诉她该在这儿等你们 |
that you'd want to talk to her and Mr. Rucker. | 你们会找她和拉克先生的 |
Mr. Rucker was with her? | 拉克先生和她在一起? |
No, it was just her. | 不就她自己 |
I don't see the babysitter's car. | 我没看到保姆的车 |
Who picks her up and drops her off? | 平常谁负责接送她? |
- Mr. Rucker.- Husband? | -拉克先生-男主人? |
- Yeah.- He's like a stay-at-home dad, right? | -对-他似乎是个宅男父亲? |
Yeah... yes, sir. | 对...是的警官 |
He just lost his job. He's out of work. | 他刚丢了工作失业了 |
Do you know where Mr. Rucker is now? | 知道拉克先生现在在哪儿吗 |
完整版请点击 | |
At the movies. | 他在电影院 |
We get a babysitter on Thursday evenings | 我们每周四晚上请保姆 |
So my husband can take the night off. | 好让我丈夫出去放松下 |
Otherwise he's home all day. | 除此之外他整天在家 |
Have you been in touch with Jason yet? | 你和詹森联系了吗 |
No, no. I-I mean, I've been trying his cell. | 没我一直在打他手机 |
Okay. | 好 |
Could you write down his number? | 能把他电话写下来吗 |
You don't think they'll think Jason...? | 难道警方会认为詹森... |
We have to prepare for everything. | 我们得做好一切准备 |
Hi, you've reached Jason Rucker. | 你好我是詹森·拉克 |
Please leave a message. | 有事请留言 |
Mr. Rucker, this is Will Gardner. | 拉克先生我是威尔·加德纳 |
I'm a partner at the law firm that represents your wife's company. | 我是你太太公司的代理律所的合伙人之一 |
When you get this message, would you give me a call? | 听到留言可否给我回电 |
It's extremely important. | 有非常重要的事 |
Struggle here... | 这儿有打斗痕迹 |
Here. | 还有这儿 |
Blood spray. Crenellated. | 血迹呈雉堞状 |
More struggle, more defensive spray. | 这儿又有打斗又有自卫血迹 |
Handprint on the wall. | 墙上有手印 |
What's this? | 这是什么 |
Looks like the rubber nub from under a computer. | 像是电脑底座的橡皮垫 |
Just a guess. | 随便猜的 |
Oh, boy. | 我的天 |
Is that the babysitter? | 她就是那位保姆? |
Yes. | 是的 |
Lisa Pruitt. | 莉莎·普鲁伊特 |
I-I found... | 我是在... |
She was in my bathroom. | 是在浴室发现她的 |
I'm sorry to ask this, Sonya, | 桑娅很抱歉这么问 |
But our investigator on the scene is saying | 但我们的现场调查员说 |
there was marijuana. | 在现场发现了大麻 |
Did Jason smoke pot? | 詹森吸大麻吗 |
No. | 不 |
In college. | 大学有过 |
Why? | 怎么了 |
Sorry, you're...? | 抱歉你是... |
You get that a lot? | 经常有人这样? |
- Less so.- Sorry, I'm a news junkie. | -还行吧-抱歉我很八卦 |
Your husband... I heard he's getting out. | 你丈夫...我听说他要出来了 |
Oh, I don't know. | 我不清楚 |
It changes day to day. | 情况变化太快 |
I hope he does. | 我希望他能获释 |
Thank you. | 谢谢 |
Which floor? | 去几楼 |
Oh, you just pressed it. | 和你一样 |
Oh, you work at Stern, Lockhart. | 你在斯特恩&洛克哈特律所工作啊 |
Maybe you know what this is all about. | 那也许你了解情况 |
Something about my wife's company? | 是关于我太太公司的事吗 |
Sorry. Junior associate... I'm the last to know. | 抱歉我只是初级律师消息最不灵通 |
If there's anything, you just... | 如果有问题你只需要... |
Jason. | 詹森 |
What's wrong? | 出什么事了 |
What happened? | 怎么了 |
Mr. Rucker, do you have a second? | 拉克先生能谈谈吗 |
It's not a knife. | 凶器不是匕首 |
Those aren't deep enough for knife wounds. | 匕首的伤痕会比这个深 |
Looks like a blunt instrument. | 像是钝器 |
Maybe it's something from the bedroom. | 也许是卧室里的东西 |
Check the fireplace poker downstairs. | 找找楼下壁炉的火钳吧 |
It's missing. | 不见了 |
- But I just saw her.- You just saw her... the babysitter... | -我刚还见过她-你是说 |
- when you picked her up?- Yes. | -你接她的时候?-对 |
I picked her up at her dorm, | 我从她宿舍把她接走 |
and I drove her to... | 然后开车把她送到... |
I'm in trouble? | 我有麻烦了? |
I'm the last one that saw her. | 我是最后一个见到她的 |
- They'll suspect me?- Yes. | -他们会怀疑我?-对 |
Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
Then why...? | 那为什么... |
I need to go to the police, don't I? | 我得去找警察是吧 |
I just spoke to them. | 我刚和他们谈过 |
I agreed to surrender you in the morning. | 我同意明早把你交给他们 |
But these first few hours of an investigation | 但调查的最初几小时 |
are always the most important. | 一向是最重要的 |
Anything can be misinterpreted. | 任何轻举妄动都可能被误解 |
Won't my coming here be misinterpreted? | 我到这儿来本身不就会被误解吗 |
Unfortunately, it's a risk we're going to have to take. | 很不幸这是必要的冒险 |
This early in an investigation, | 调查的最初阶段 |
it's all about leverage, | 就是比手段 |
and you have the right to remain silent, | 你有沉默权 |
so our leverage is | 所以我们的手段就是 |
how much access we allow the police. | 尽量不让警方接近你 |
They want more, we want less, | 他们想更多地接近你我们则相反 |
so we're the gatekeepers to you. | 所以我们是你的看门人 |
Yep. | 对的 |
We're going to have you take a polygraph, Mr. Rucker. | 你得做一次波动扫描拉克先生 |
It's not about truth or innocence. | 重要的不是真相或清白 |
I'm sorry, a lie detector test? | 抱歉是要给我做测谎? |
Yes, I need information | 是的我需要信息 |
so I know how much to let you talk versus how much to keep you silent. | 以决定让你何时开口何时沉默 |
Yeah? | 说 |
They're on their way to you now. | 他们正往你那里赶去 |
They're not going to wait till tomorrow. | 他们等不到明天了 |
How long? | 多久后到 |
20 minutes, ten if they send someone from central. | 20分钟若从总部派人就是10分钟 |
You have 15 minutes. | 你有15分钟 |
I'm going to start hooking you up. | 要给你佩戴装置了 |
Here you go. | 给你 |
Thank you. | 谢谢 |
In about five minutes | 大约5分钟后 |
the police are going to burst through those doors. | 警察就会破门而入 |
I need you to be on for the next 48 hours. | 你们未来48小时都得是战备状态 |
That's how long they have to charge him with murder or release him. | 警方在此期间会决定指控或释放他 |
It's now going to be the most crucial 48 hours of his life. | 这将是他人生最重要的48小时 |
If they charge him, bail's a long shot | 如果提出指控保释机会渺茫 |
and he could spend a year in prison before he comes to trial. | 而且庭审前他可能得先在狱里呆上1年 |
Even if he's found innocent, | 即便最终被判无罪 |
that's a year of his life gone, | 他也已失去1年时光 |
So these 48 hours are gonna be like a mini-trial. | 所以这48小时就相当于庭审 |
We're gonna get the cops to look somewhere else | 我们得让警方转移视线 |
and get him released, okay? | 从而释放他 |
I rode up in the elevator with him. | 我和他一起坐电梯上来的 |
Either he's the best actor in the world | 要么他是世上最好的演员 |
or he had no idea this happened. | 要么他确实一无所知 |
Okay, good, it'd be nice if he was innocent. | 好不是他干的再好不过 |
It's a better hand. | 这样当然更有利 |
Come on, I thought we had an agreement. | 拜托咱们可是达成协议了 |
- Jason Rucker.- Yes? | -詹森·拉克-是我 |
Mr. Rucker, you are under arrest for the murder of Lisa Pruitt. | 因涉嫌谋杀莉莎·普鲁伊特你被捕了 |
You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. | 你所说的一切将作为呈堂证供 |
Easy, easy. | 放松点放松点 |
You have the right to an attorney. | 你有权聘请律师 |
- If you can't afford an attorney, Jason! Jason! | -如果你无力聘请律师-詹森詹森 |
- one will be appointed...- Sonya! | -政府会为你指定-桑娅 |
Ma'am, no, you need to step back. | 女士请退后 |
Okay, here we go... 48 hours. | 开工吧只有48小时 |
The panic alarm was triggered from inside? | 警报是从屋里被触发的? |
Yeah... yes, ma'am. | 对...是的警官 |
So the alarm wasn't triggered from someone breaking in. | 也就是说不是闯入者触发了警报 |
It was triggered from someone already in? | 而是本就在屋里的人 |
Yeah, that's why they're thinking the husband did it... | 对所以他们会认为是男主人干的 |
Because he could disarm the system. | 因为他可以解除警报系统 |
And who else can disarm the system? | 还有谁可以解除警报系统 |
Who else, | 还有谁? |
uh, besides Mr. Rucker? | 你说除拉克先生之外吗 |
Yes, Mr. Horner. | 是的霍纳先生 |
Well, uh, housekeeper and Lisa, the babysitter. | 还有管家以及保姆莉莎 |
- Miss Pruitt? - Yeah. | -普鲁伊特小姐?-是的 |
What? | 怎么了 |
You said "Lisa." | 你刚说"莉莎" |
Yeah, Lisa Pruitt. Why? | 没错莉莎·普鲁伊特怎么了 |
What's the housekeeper's name? | 管家的名字是什么 |
I don't know. | 我不知道 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“傲骨贤妻”