绝命毒师第1季第2集台词
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
12小时前 | |
- You are a life saver. - Yeah, man. | - 你简直是救命恩人- 是啊伙计 |
- We can't thank you enough. - Hey, mad props. | - 我们实在太感激你了- 太感谢了 |
I could have sworn the guy said south. | 我发誓那人说的是往南面开 |
But then, all of a sudden we're off the main road. | 但是突然一下我们就离开了大路 |
I'm trying to read the map while I'm driving, | 我想边开车边看地图 |
which is a bonehead maneuver. | 实在是个愚蠢的行为 |
And all of a sudden... Bang, we're in that ditch. | 忽然... "砰"的一声我们就掉进了沟里 |
Yeah, bam, I'm like, what the hell? You know? | 对"砰"我还搞不清楚发生了什么 |
Yes, and my coffee mug. | 对了还有我的咖啡杯 |
Coffee? My mug of coffee? | 咖啡?我的咖啡杯? |
It spills all over my pants. I mean, just... a nightmare. | 全洒在我裤子上简直... 就是恶梦 |
Dude, you so need GPS. I mean, for real. | 伙计说真的你该装个GPS导航仪 |
Like I said, | 就像我说的 |
we couldn't be more grateful. | 我们对你感激涕零 |
Can't we just dump them here? | 难道就不能把他们扔这儿吗? |
What, then somebody finds them? | 什么等着别人发现他们吗? |
Then what? People have seen us. | 那时怎么办已经有人看见我们了 |
You're gonna flood it, man. | 你得把车子沉到河里伙计 |
I'm not gonna flood it. She's not going to flood, all right? | 我不会把车沉到河里的它不能沉懂吗? |
We're just gonna stay positive, right? | 我们得乐观点明白吗? |
We're going to clean up this mess. Wish you would start. | 我们要收拾好这烂摊子希望能发动起来 |
Damn it. See? You flooded it. | 该死的看见没?她已经进过水了 |
All right. All right. You know what? | 好吧好吧你知道吗? |
The RV is going to start now. | 车子会发动起来的 |
The RV is going to start right now. | 车子会马上发动起来的 |
It's gonna start and we're gonna | 发动起来以后 |
drive it over to your house. | 我们就开去你家 |
- My house?- Yes. Your house. | - 我家吗?- 对你家 |
We're gonna drive it over there and park it overnight. | 我们把它开过去停一个晚上 |
- And then tomorrow... - No, man, not my house! | - 然后明天一早... - 不行不能去我家! |
Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
After we finish cleaning up this mess, | 收拾好这烂摊子后 |
We will go our separate ways. | 你走你的阳关道我过我的独木桥 |
Our paths will never cross. | 从此井水不犯河水 |
And we will tell this to no one. | 天知地知你知我知 |
Understood? | 明白吗? |
What, I can talk now? | 我现在能说话了吗? |
Fine. | 好吧 |
That goes double for me. | 你都已经替我说完了 |
Okay, okay. Be good to me. | 很好争气点 |
Yes! | 成了! |
Yes, ok, ok. | 很好很棒 |
Oh, shit. | 该死 |
Walt? | 沃尔特? |
You coming out? | 你出来吗? |
Yeah, absolutely. | 当然 |
You wanna hear something funny? | 想听趣事吗? |
We had a faculty meeting last thursday | 上周四我们开了教工大会 |
And the topic was senior class photos, | 内容有关毕业生留影 |
and how we had instituted a new rule last year | 去年我们定了新规定 |
that seniors are allowed to | 允许毕业生 |
have photos taken by a photographer of their choice, | 选择喜欢的摄影师来拍摄毕业照 |
you know, not necessarily | 不一定 |
the photographer that the school hires. | 用学校雇的摄影师 |
That's so... | 所以... |
So, anyway, some of the senior girls | 总之有些毕业班的女生们 |
were going to that... | 前往... |
glamour shots place, to have their photos taken, | 高级的摄影棚拍毕业照 |
and now they're bringing us all these photos, | 结果等她们拿来了所有照片 |
and Joan Epperman, you know Joan, | 琼·埃普曼你认识的 |
suddenly has to go through all these photos | 突然发现照片都拍出她们乳沟了 |
and turn them down, because they show cleavage. | 所以得仔细检查然后退回去 |
Did you get enough pancakes, sweetie? | 亲爱的还要薄饼吗? |
Yeah. I'm good. | 不用了我饱了 |
You know, even these small-busted girls... have cleavage. | 甚至那些平胸的姑娘... 都有乳沟 |
Apparently there's some new type of brassiere, | 很明显现在有种新型的胸罩 |
or something. | 或是别的玩意 |
The wonderbra... | 神奇胸罩... |
It's the wonderbra. | 那叫神奇胸罩 |
Yeah? OK. | 是吗?好的 |
Hey, there. You've reached Walt, Skyler and Walter Junior. | 你好这里是沃尔特、斯凯勒和小沃尔特的家 |
We can't come to the phone right now, | 我们现在不能接电话 |
so please leave us a message. | 请留言 |
Hello, Mr. White. This is AT&T calling. | 你好怀特先生这里是美国电话电报公司 |
Are you happy with your current long distance service? | 您对您现在的长途电话服务满意吗? |
'Cause if you're not, I would definitely, really really | 如果您不满意我将会 |
love to talk to you as soon as possible about... | 很乐意尽快与您联络... |
Hello? Hello, hello. This is Walter White speaking. | 你好我是沃尔特·怀特 |
You said he was practically dead, okay? | 你不是说他已经死了吗? |
You said he would die any minute! | 你还说他马上就会死! |
Listen, I am having breakfast with my family right now, | 听着我正在和我的家人吃早餐 |
and I really don't appreciate these sales calls. | 我真的不太喜欢这些推销电话 |
Well, too bad, man, 'cause guess what. | 太糟糕了伙计猜猜发生了什么 |
He's still not dead! | 他还没死! |
I went and put my ear to the RV, I can hear him, like, | 我把耳朵贴在车上就能听到 |
rolling around in there, all right? | 他在里面滚来滚去的声音 |
I think he's awake, man. I think he's trying to get loose. | 我想他醒了大概想要松绑 |
Where the hell are you? I'm freaking out over here! | 你到底在哪里?我在这里快疯了! |
- Calm down, damn it. - Are you gonna help me clean this up? | - 该死的 冷静下来- 你会帮我收拾残局吗? |
- We've got loose ends here!- Calm down! | - 这事还没完呢!- 冷静! |
I will be there after school. | 放学以后我会过去的 |
After school? Are you shitting me? | 放学后?你在敷衍我吗? |
Ditch it, man, call in sick. | 别上班了打电话请假 |
Listen, that is just not going to work for me. | 听着对我说什么都没用 |
I'm not interested in that at all. | 我完全不感兴趣 |
And I would appreciate if you don't call here anymore. | 希望你不要再打来了 |
Damn. They're so annoying, those people. | 可恶这些人可真是烦 |
- You have a good day, sweetie. - Okay, mom, you too. | - 过得开心宝贝- 好的妈妈你也一样 |
Bye, honey. | 再见亲爱的 |
- Drive safe. - Okay. | - 开车当心点- 好的 |
Yo, yo, yo, 148-3369, | 唷唷唷148-3369 |
representing the ABQ. | 代表阿尔布开克 |
What up, biatch? | 何事贱人? |
Leave it at the tone. | 提示音后留话 |
So, the term "chiral" | "手性"这个术语 |
derives from the Greek word "hand". | 来源于希腊语的"手" |
And the concept here being that, just as your left hand, | 它在化学中的概念是就如同你的左手 |
and your right hand are mirror images of one another, right? | 和你的右手互为镜像 |
Identical, and yet opposite. | 相同而又对立 |
Well, so too organic compounds can exist as | 所以有机化合物 |
mirror image forms | 总是以互为镜像的形式 |
of one another all the way down at the molecular level. | 存在于分子水平上 |
But although they may look the same, | 虽然看似相似 |
they don't always behave the same. | 但是生物活性不尽相同 |
For instance... | 比如说... |
For instance... | 比如说... |
I'm sorry... for instance... | 抱歉... 比如说... |
Thalidomide. | 酞胺哌啶酮[镇静剂] |
The right-handed isomer of the drug thalidomide | 这种药物的右旋异构体 |
is a perfectly fine good medicine | 是一种很有效的药物 |
to give to a pregnant woman | 用于减轻 |
to prevent morning sickness. But, | 孕妇晨吐的症状但是 |
make the mistake of giving that same pregnant woman | 如果给孕妇错服了 |
the left-handed isomer of the drug thalidomide, | 酞咪脈啶酮的左旋异构体 |
and her child will be born with | 那么她生出的婴儿 |
horrible birth defects. | 将会严重畸形 |
Which is precisely what happened in the 1950s. | 此等事件曾在上个世纪50年代发生过 |
So, chiral, chirality, | 那么手性的手性 |
mirrored images, right? | 镜像懂了吗? |
Active, inactive. | 一个有活性一个没有活性 |
Good, bad. | 一好一坏 |
Yes, Ben? | 本请讲? |
Is this gonna be on the murder? | 这个会出现在凶杀案里吗? |
What? | 什么? |
Is this gonna be on the mid-term? | 期中考试会考吗? [ 沃尔特听错了 ] |
The chirality on the mid-term? No, no, well, maybe, | 期中考试会不会考手性?不会也许 |
maybe, yes, you know, but prepare | 也许会对 |
for it to be on the mid-term. | 要做好出现在期中考里的准备 |
Can't hurt to know it, right? | 多知道一点也没损失不是吗? |
Knowledge is power! | 知识就是力量! |
Oh, no, no... | 不不不... |
Not good. Not good. | 不妙了不妙了 |
What the... | 怎么... |
Hey, hey, you, you, hey. | 你你 |
Listen... No, no, no, no! | 听着... 别别别别! |
Oh, God! | 上帝啊! |
MILF's? | 辣妈性爱? |
What the hell is a MILF? | 辣妈性爱是什么鬼东西? |
Now what? | 现在怎么办? |
The other one, out in the RV, he's... | 另一个在车里的他... |
- You're sure?- Yes. | - 你确定?- 是的 |
You're positive? | 肯定吗? |
- You know what, feel free to go check it yourself. - Yes, good idea. | - 不然你自己去看好了- 对真是个好主意 |
Maybe I should do that before he | 也许我该在他晃悠到大街上之前 |
do wanders off down the damn street. | 亲自去察看一下 |
- Okay, you know what, I... - All right, all right! | - 你知道吗我...- 行了行了! |
The one downstairs, tell me about him. | 楼下的那位说说他的情况 |
Come on, anything, something! | 快点什么都可以说点什么! |
- Start with his name, at least!- Krazy-8. | - 至少可以先说名字!- 疯狂小八 |
Krazy-8? What the hell does that even mean? | 疯狂小八?这到底什么鬼意思? |
I don't know, man, okay? I mean, he's like, | 我不知道好吗?他就像个疯子 |
Krazy-8, okay? I don't know. | 疯狂小八么明白吗?我也不知道 |
So, you work with him regularly? | 那你经常跟他合伙吗? |
No, not him so much. | 不跟他合作得不多 |
- His cousin, mainly. - Who's his cousin? | - 主要是跟他表弟- 他表弟是谁? |
- The guy out in the RV!- All right, all right. | - 车里的那个!- 行了行了 |
Krazy-8's one level higher. | 疯狂小八比他高一等级 |
One level higher? | 高一等级? |
Yeah, you know, not like street level. | 对不是街头混混水平 |
Higher. | 更高一级 |
You know, there's like a starbucks at every corner? | 就好比到处都有星巴克? |
Krazy-8 is, like, the dude that sells starbucks his beans. | 疯狂小八就是卖给星巴克咖啡豆的人 |
Okay, so he's a distributor. | 好吧所以他算经销商 |
Okay, so, is he... | 好吧那么他... |
I mean, is he... in other words... | 我是说他是不是... 换句话说... |
What is his reputation for violence? | 他是不是暴力狂? |
Well, um... | 这个... |
He did try to kill us both yesterday, so there's that. | 他昨天想要杀了我们所以应该是吧 |
What I'm trying to say is that he's a distributor, right? | 我想说的是他是个经销商对吧? |
He's a... He's a businessman, he's a man of business. | 他是... 他是商人生意人 |
It would therefore seem to follow | 也就是说 |
that he is capable of acting | 他可能不会 |
out of mutual self-interest, yes? | 表现地那么狭隘对吗? |
What? | 什么? |
Do you think he is capable | 你觉得他这个人 |
of listening to reason? | 听得进道理吗? |
What kind of reason? | 什么道理? |
You mean like "Dear krazy-8, listen, | 像是"亲爱的疯狂小八听好 |
if I let you go, will you promise not | 如果我放你走你能保证 |
to come back and waste my entire family, | 不回来杀我全家 |
no colombian neckties." you mean that kind of reason? | 不砍我脑袋"你是说这种道理吗? |
No, man, I can't say as I have | 不伙计我可不敢说 |
high fuck hopes as that concern. | 我他妈的对他寄予如此大的厚望 |
What was that? | 什么声音? |
What was what? | 怎么了? |
Come! | 来看啊! |
We gotta tie him up. | 我们得把他绑起来 |
Why the hell didn't we tie him up? | 咱们刚刚怎么没绑着他呢? |
Because he was out cold. | 因为他昏过去了 |
But what if he's faking it? | 可要是他是装的呢? |
Like if it was me, I'd be all faking being knocked out, yo! | 换做是我肯定会装成给打晕了! |
And then, when the coast is clear, | 然后等到危险过去了 |
I'd be up looking for weapons and shit, | 再起来找武器 |
waiting to pounce! | 等机会突袭! |
Now if it was me, and I couldn't | 如果现在换做是我 |
find a decent like weapon | 找不到件称心的武器 |
I would just lie back down, and bide my time. | 我就会躺回去再等时机 |
So now what do we do? | 那我们现在做什么? |
You keep asking me that | 你老问我 |
like you think I have some answer. | 好像我心里有底似的 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“绝命毒师”