英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
For over a century, I have lived in secret | 一个多世纪以来我都秘密地活着 |
until now. | 直到现在 |
I know the risk but I have to know her. | 我知道很冒险但我必须要认识她 |
Elena, she's a dead ringer for Katherine. | 埃琳娜和凯瑟琳长的一模一样 |
What're you? | 你是什么东西 |
I'm a vampire. | 吸血鬼 |
I've been 17 years old since 1864. | 1864年以来我就一直是17岁了 |
I promise I will keep your secret. | 我保证替你保密 |
But I can't be with you, Stefan. | 但我不能和你在一起了斯特凡 |
5 dead bodies are all drained of blood. | 5具尸体的血都被吸干了 |
They've come back. | 他们回来了 |
完整版请点击 | |
Hello brother. | 你好啊弟弟 |
Damon. | 达蒙 |
She's in the transition. | 她在转化 |
Into what? | 转化成什么 |
A vampire. | 吸血鬼 |
Vicki. What the hell? | 薇姬你怎么了 |
Why is everybody having to die on me? | 为什么我眼见身边的人一个个死去 |
Can you make him forget? | 你能让他忘记一切吗 |
I'll do it | 我来吧 |
What do you want him to know. | 你想要他记得什么 |
Vicki left town. | 薇姬离开了 |
He's gonna miss her. But he knows it's for the best. | 他会想念他但他明白这样对大家都好 |
Damon? | 达蒙 |
Lexi? | 莱希 |
- Hi. - What are you doing here? | -你好啊-你到这来干什么 |
How could you even ask that? | 你还好意思问 |
I missed you. | 我想你了 |
Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
I don't know, ok. | 我不知道好吧 |
Some freak shot at me with wooden bullets, | 某个疯子用木子弹击中我 |
I'd bail in under 60. | 我会迅速逃离 |
And why is a news reporter hunting vampires? | 为何一个新闻记者要猎杀吸血鬼 |
I don't know. I don't know who knows about us. | 不知道我不知道有谁知道我们的存在 |
I mean, that guy did. | 那个人肯定知道 |
There could be others. Hey, do me a favor. | 可能还有其他人嘿别给我惹麻烦 |
While you're here, please be careful. | 你在这儿要小心照顾好自己 |
Why stay? | 为何留在这儿 |
I'm headed to New York for the weekend. | 我周末去纽约 |
Bon Jovi in the garden. | 邦·乔威乐队的公园表演 |
"Wanted Dead Or Alive." | 《亡命天涯》 |
That's our theme song. | 我们的主题歌哦 |
It'll be a blast. | 会很劲爆的 |
Hey, do you think that he would actually remember us? | 你觉得他真的记得我们吗 |
That was a pretty crazy weekend, huh? | 当年那个周末太疯狂了 |
We can make him remember us. | 我们可以唤醒他的记忆 |
Come on! | 来吧 |
Let's go. | 我们走 |
I mean, what's keeping you here? | 你为什么要留在这里 |
I told you. | 我告诉过你 |
Her name is Elena. | 她叫埃琳娜 |
Well, let's hope she's better | 希望她比上一个 |
Than the last girl you got all sprung over. | 让你迷恋的女孩好 |
You didn't even know Katherine. | 你又不认识凯瑟琳 |
'Cause if I did, | 如果认识的话 |
I'd kick her ass. Little bitch. | 我会狠狠教训她小贱人 |
Speaking of... Where's Damon? | 说到这个...达蒙人呢 |
Inflicting misery somewhere. | 又在外面为祸人间吧 |
Hey, um, you gonna be ok here alone? | 你一个人在这没事吧 |
I got some things I gotta take care of. | 我有点事要做 |
Well, it's not exactly like I can go anywhere. | 我还能到哪去 |
And you and Damon are the only ones | 只有你和达蒙 |
With these nifty little daylight rings. | 拥有神奇的抵抗日光的戒指 |
I have a mood ring from '75. Trade ya? | 我有一枚1875年的心情戒指要换吗 |
Doesn't work that way, and you know it. | 换是不可能的你知道的 |
Yeah. | 是啊 |
Hey, Lex... | 莱希 |
I'm really glad that you came here. | 我很高兴你能来 |
Ok, what are we doing for your birthday? | 好吧我们要怎样为你庆生 |
It's not every day a guy turns 162 years old. | 活到162岁的人可不多见 |
Really? | 真要吗 |
Oh, yeah. | 当然了 |
Where did Vicki say she was going? | 薇姬说她要去哪儿 |
She didn't. | 她没说 |
Did she tell her brother where she was going? | 她告诉她哥哥她要去哪儿了吗 |
No. She didn't say anything to me. | 没有她什么也没跟我说 |
She told Jeremy to tell me she was leaving town. | 她让杰里米转告我说她要离开小镇 |
Well, is there anyone I can talk to | 那么有没有谁能够告诉我 |
That may know what happened to her prior to her leaving town? | 在她离开小镇之前到底发生了什么 |
Stefan Salvatore may know. | 斯特凡·塞尔瓦托可能知道 |
He came by the house to see her, | 他到我们家来看薇姬 |
But she wouldn't talk to him. | 但薇姬不想跟他说话 |
What was he doing there? | 他去那儿是要干什么 |
I was trying to help her. | 我是为了帮她 |
I knew that Elena was worried about her brother. | 我知道埃琳娜很担心她的弟弟 |
He was dating Vicki, and she had a drug problem, | 他在和薇姬谈恋爱而薇姬是个瘾君子 |
So I tried to help. | 所以我想帮忙 |
So you got involved because Elena asked you to? | 你卷入这件事中都是因为埃琳娜的请求吗 |
I asked Stefan to help. | 我请求斯特凡帮忙 |
I thought that by helping Vicki, | 我觉得他如果能帮到薇姬 |
He was helping my brother. | 就等于是在帮助我弟弟 |
What was her behavior like those last few days before she left? | 她离开之前的情绪表现是怎样的 |
Up and down. | 情绪波动很大 |
Very sketchy, | 躁动亢奋 |
Like she was coming down from some major party. | 像是刚从狂欢派对上疯野归来 |
Any signs of aggression or violence? | 有没有什么暴力倾向 |
Not that I remember. | 我不记得有 |
- No. - No. | -没有-没有 |
So you believe Vicki really has left town? | 所有你相信薇姬是真的已经离开小镇了吗 |
Yes. | 是的 |
Yes. | 是的 |
Yes. | 是的 |
I'll miss her, but... | 我很想念她但是 |
I think it's for the best. | 她的离开对我们大家都好 |
完整版请点击 | |
I was tryin' to help her, Matt. | 我当时是想帮她的马特 |
That's all. | 仅此而已 |
I'll meet you guys at the car. | 我待会儿去车上找你们 |
Ok. | 好的 |
You ok? | 你没事吧 |
I don't think the sheriff suspected anything. | 那个警长似乎没起什么疑心 |
Jeremy had no memory at all. | 杰里米根本什么都想不起来 |
All he knew was what Damon made him know. | 他所知道的仅仅是达蒙强迫他记住的东西 |
Thank you. | 谢谢 |
I can't do this, Stefan. | 我坚持不下去了斯特凡 |
Every time I look at Matt or Jeremy, | 每次我看到马特或杰里米的时候 |
All I think is that Vicki is never gonna come back, | 我就会想到薇姬再也不可能回来了 |
And they'll never know why. | 而他们却永远不知道原因 |
Around you, people get hurt, and people die, | 在你身边人们受伤或是死掉 |
And I just--I-- It's just too much. I-- | 而我我实在太难以承受了我 |
Why don't we go somewhere and talk about it? | 我们找个地方好好谈谈吧 |
No. | 不要 |
Stefan, you have to stay away from me. | 斯特凡你必须跟我保持距离 |
Hello, Lexi. | 你好莱西 |
What an unexpected surprise. | 多么意外的惊喜 |
Unexpected surprise? | 意外的惊喜 |
I think the wrong brother went back to high school. | 我看你才该回高中重新接受下教育 |
How long you here for? | 你准备待多久 |
Just for Stefan's b-day. | 给斯特凡庆完生就走 |
Aww. You mean you didn't come all this way to see me? | 如此说来你不是专程见我来的 |
Heh. That's it, Damon. | 好了达蒙 |
After a century, I finally realized | 过了一个世纪后我终于发现 |
Death means nothing without you. | 没有了你"死亡"毫无意义 |
Do me. | 来上我吧 |
Aw, why are you so mean to me? | 为什么你对我如此刻薄 |
Uh, have you met you? | 你还不了解自己吗 |
You're not a nice person. | 你不是一个好人 |
Well, because I'm a vampire. | 对因为我是吸血鬼 |
But you're only the bad parts. | 但你只是邪恶的吸血鬼 |
Teach me to be good. | 教我怎样变善良 |
I'm older, and that means stronger. | 我比你年长意味着我更强 |
- Sorry. - Don't ruin my time with Stefan, | -抱歉-不要破坏我和斯特凡的好时光 |
'Cause I'll hurt you. | 因为我会对付你 |
And you know I can do it. | 你知道我做得到 |
Yeah. | 对 |
You leavin'? | 你要走了吗 |
Dad doesn't like it when I stay here too much. | 我在这里待太久爸爸会不高兴的 |
Because he misses you, or because he doesn't trust me? | 因为他想念你还是因为他不相信我 |
Your father's problem is he lacks imagination. | 你父亲的问题就是思想僵硬 |
He thinks I fill your head with all my witchy juju. | 他认为我会向你灌输那些女巫法术 |
He's right. | 他说得对 |
He's always right. That's his other problem. | 他一向都对那是他另一个问题了 |
You need to be wearin' that. | 你要戴着那个项链 |
I gotta get it back to Caroline. It doesn't belong to me. | 我要把它还给卡罗琳那不是我的 |
Yes, it does. It was your ancestor's, | 不就是你的它是你先人的 |
And now it's yours. | 现在就是你的了 |
Emily was your ancestor, too. Why don't you wear it? | 艾米莉也是你的祖先为什么你不戴着 |
It didn't find me. It found you, | 它没找到我找到了你 |
Protected you. | 保护了你 |
A witch's talisman is a powerful tool. | 女巫的法宝都是强大的道具 |
Don't be givin' that back to anybody. | 不要再给任何人 |
I just wish it was prettier. | 如果能更好看点就好了 |
You're wallowing. | 你在烦恼 |
So are you. | 你也是 |
My wallow is legitimate. | 我的烦恼是合理的 |
I was dumped. | 我被甩了 |
Yeah. Well, Logan's a jerk. | 对罗根是个混蛋 |
You didi't get a brushoff e-mail | 又不是你收到那封分手邮件 |
Saying, "I'm leaving town. See ya." | 上面就一句"我要离开了再见" |
Wanna keep it down over there? | 你们能不能小声点 |
Why? What are you doing? | 干嘛你在做什么 |
Homework. | 作业 |
Since when do you do homework? | 你什么时候开始做作业了 |
I gotta finish this. I'm way behind, | 我要完成这个我落后了很多 |
And I have a quiz tomorrow, so... | 我明天有考试所以 |
What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
Alien? | 外星人? |
Some sort of replicant. | 或者是克隆人 |
He can hear you. | 他能听到你们 |
Yeah? | 什么事 |
Send him in. | 让他进来 |
Mr. Salvatore, come on in. | 塞尔瓦托先生进来 |
- Uh, could you get the door for me? - Sure. | -你能关上门吗-当然 |
I understand from Mrs. Lockwood | 我从洛克伍德镇长那里了解到 |
That your uncle's out of town. | 你叔叔离开这个镇了 |
Yes, he is. | 对没错 |
Um, but I spoke with Zach. | 不过我跟扎克谈过了 |
He filled me in and asked if I could bring this to you. | 他告诉我要我把这个东西给你 |
Vervain. | 马鞭草 |
That's all we have at the moment. | 眼下就剩这么多了 |
I hope it's enough. | 希望够用 |
It's a small circle-- | 只需要给一部分人用 |
Founding families, a few city officials. | 创始人家族一些官员 |
And your deputies, of course, right? | 当然还有你的副手们对吧 |
Are we any closer? | 案子有进展吗 |
I think our facts are wrong. | 我想我们犯了一个错误 |
We've always believed that vampires can only come out in the dark. | 我们一直以为吸血鬼只会在晚上出没 |
What if that's changed? | 如果情况变了怎么办 |
Is--is that even possible? | 有可能吗 |
We've exhausted every other option. | 我们排除了其他所有的可能 |
We have to consider | 我们必须考虑到 |
the vampire may be walking around during the day | 吸血鬼也有可能光天化日之下 |
right in front of us. | 在我们面前晃悠 |
So what's the next step? | 那么接下来怎么办呢 |
We're now looking at anyone new to town since the deaths began. | 现在正调查从死亡事件开始镇上新来的人 |
Should turn up a suspect or two. | 可能会找出一两个嫌犯 |
And I of course will do anything I can to help. | 我肯定会竭尽全力帮助你的 |
You up? | 起床了吗 |
No. | 没有 |
No. | 不要 |
Why haven't you called me back? | 为什么不回我电话 |
I'm sorry. | 对不起 |
Are you gonna stay in there forever? | 你要在床上待一辈子吗 |
Yep. | 是的 |
Move over. | 挪过去点 |
I'm officially worried. | 我真的很担心你 |
What's going on? | 怎么回事 |
I'm tired of thinking, of talking. | 我厌倦了思考谈论 |
Can I get a one-line version | 能不能一句话总结 |
So I can at least pretend be helpful? | 好让我至少能假装给点安慰 |
Stefan and I broke up. | 我跟斯特凡分手了 |
I'm so sorry. | 真遗憾 |
Are you ok? | 你还好吧 |
Right. Stupid question. | 好吧我问了个蠢问题 |
I know I've been kind of M.I.A. When you need me the most. | 我知道当你最需要我的时候我却无影无踪 |
I suck. | 我太不够朋友了 |
You wanna make it up to me? | 想补偿我吗 |
Get my mind off of it. | 解开我的心结吧 |
Just remember you asked for it. | 记得是你要求我的哦 |
Uh, be patient. | 耐心点 |
OK | 好吧 |
I need to swear you to secrecy. | 我要你发誓保密 |
It's kind of a bad week for that kind of stuff. | 一星期来我都受够秘密什么的了 |
Swear, 'cause I'm not supposed to be showing you this. | 要发誓因为本来我不该给你演示这个的 |
Ok. I swear. | 好吧我发誓 |
Ok, there's no windows open, right? | 窗户都关了没有风对吧 |
Right. | 是的 |
There's no fan, no air conditioning. | 这里没有风扇没有空调 |
None. What are you doing? | 确实没有你要干嘛 |
Grams just showed me this. | 外婆刚教会了我新魔法 |
You're gonna love it. | 你会喜欢的 |
You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
Bonnie, what's going on? | 邦妮怎么回事啊 |
It's true, Elena, | 是真的埃琳娜 |
Everything my grams told me. | 外婆告诉我的所有事情 |
It's impossible | 虽然很荒谬 |
But it's true. | 但却是真的 |
I'm a witch. | 我是女巫 |
I believe you. | 我相信 |
Look, dungeon boy | 听好了地牢小子 |
I'm done being your little slave girl. | 我早不是你那乖乖听话的傀儡了 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“吸血鬼日记”