I was expecting to see |
我还想着会看到… |
some kind of supernatural, miracle baby-bump. |
…超自然的神奇大肚子呢 主演:查尔斯麦可戴维斯 |
Guess you're not showing, yet. |
看来还没显现出来 主演:查尔斯麦可戴维斯 |
It's Hayley, isn't it? |
你是海莉,对吧? |
You have your brother's manners. |
你跟你哥一样没礼貌 |
And his temper, too. So, watch it. |
还有他的臭脾气,所以小心点 主演:丹妮耶拉皮纳达 |
Where's Elijah? |
以利亚呢? 主演:莉雅派普斯 |
Beats me. |
问倒我了 主演:莉雅派普斯 |
He's long gone. |
他消失很久了 |
What do you mean, "long gone?" |
“消失很久”是什么意思? 主演:丹妮儿坎贝尔 |
Well, one minute, he was here, |
前一秒还在这里 主演:丹妮儿坎贝尔 |
making epic promises about protecting me, |
信誓旦旦地承诺要保护我 |
in this predicament that a bottle of scotch |
因为一瓶苏格兰威士忌 |
and some bad decisions got me into. |
和糟糕的决定让我陷入窘境 |
He was all poetic about how we're family. |
他诗情画意地描述着我们是一家人 |
And then, Klaus told me he bailed. |
然后克劳斯就告诉我他跑了 |
Guess that's what I get, for trusting a vampire. |
看来这就是我信任吸血鬼的下场 |
Elijah is not just any vampire and he doesn't break promises. |
以利亚不是什么普通的吸血鬼 他从不违背诺言 |
Which means Niklaus has done |
这就说明尼克劳斯做了典型的… 制片:兰斯安德森 |
something dastardly and Klaus-like. |
…他风格的卑鄙事 |
Klaus! Get out here and tell me what you've done with our brother, |
克劳斯,滚出来 告诉我你对我们哥哥做了什么 |
you narcissistic, backstabbing wanker! |
你这个自恋阴险的小人 |
Enough with all the shouting. |
喊够了吧 |
Little sister, I should have known. |
妹妹,我该想到的 |
I assume the six dead vampires were your doing. |
我想那六个吸血鬼是你杀的吧 |
They were very rude. |
他们太无礼了 |
Trying to victimize a poor, innocent girl, |
想要伤害一个可怜无辜的女孩 |
just trying to find her way to the Quarter. |
她只不过是想要去法语区 |
So sorry, were they friends of yours? |
抱歉,他们是你的朋友吗? |
That's right, you don't have any friends. |
对了,你没朋友的 |
I do have friends. I have Marcel. |
我有朋友,我有马赛尔 制片:朗恩麦克劳德 |
You remember him, don't you? |
你记得他吧? |
Yes, of course you do. |
你当然记得 |
He fancies himself the king of the Quarter, |
他现在自封为法语区的国王 |
and he has these rules about killing vampires. |
关于杀死吸血鬼,他有一些规矩 |
It'll be fun to see what sort of punishment he comes up with for you. |
看看他对你会有怎样的处罚 会很有趣的 |
I don't care about Marcel or his rules. |
我不在乎马赛尔,还有他的规矩 |
Elijah doesn't welsh on deals. What did you do to him? |
以利亚不会失信 你对他做了什么? |
Perhaps he's on holiday. |
也许他在度假 编剧:黛安艾德穆强,戴克兰迪巴拉 |
Or taking a long, autumn nap, upstairs. |
或者在楼上陷入长长的秋睡 |
Well, go on. Take a look around. |
去啊,四处看看 |
|
导演:布烈德特纳尔 |
You remember this house as well as l. |
你和我一样都还熟悉这屋子 |
I remember everything. |
我记得一切 |
|
(1820年 纽奥良) |
完整版请点击 |
|
WOMAN: I remember how the drunken fool of a governor hid away |
我记得那个总是醉醺醺的 傻瓜州长是如何 |
all of our vampire sins, in exchange for gold. |
掩盖我们吸血鬼的罪行换取金子的 |
I remember the lavish parties the governor threw, |
我记得州长举办的奢华派对 |
as if to impress you. |
似乎是为了讨好你 |
I remember finding a moment of affection |
我记得有一刻 |
with the governor's son, Emil. |
我爱上了州长的儿子艾米尔 |
And I remember that even Elijah was happy. |
我记得甚至连以利亚都过得很快乐 |
Your brother, he's gone too far. |
你弟弟,他太过分了 |
Niklaus, there is no hope for you, is there? |
尼克劳斯,你真的没救了,是吧? |
-Are we interrupting? -Yes. |
- 我们打扰到你们了吗? - 是的 |
No. |
没有 |
Dearest Elijah, you've only ever wished happiness for me. |
亲爱的以利亚 你希望我得到幸福 |
Emil and I are in love. |
我和艾米尔恋爱了 |
Please, let me turn him. |
请允许我把他变成吸血鬼 |
Rebekah, the governor has graciously agreed |
蕾贝卡,州长仁慈地同意 |
to hide a lot of our indiscretions. |
掩盖我们许多…不适宜的行为 |
It would not do to turn his only son into one of us. |
但绝不会同意把他唯一的儿子 变成和我们一样 |
Please. For me. |
为了我,求求你了 |
It's not gonna happen, sister. |
不可能的,妹妹 |
If we turned every man you dropped your knickers for, |
如果我们把每个 和你睡的男人都变成吸血鬼 |
then, human beings would cease to exist and we'd have no bloody food. |
那么人类就会不复存在了 我们就没有血可喝了 |
How dare you, sir? |
你竟敢说这样的话,先生? |
-You would do well to-- -Niklaus. Brother. |
- 你最好… - 尼克劳斯,弟弟 |
Niklaus! |
尼克劳斯 |
Niklaus! |
尼克劳斯 |
-Wait! -No! |
- 等等 - 不要 |
Well, he wasn't good enough for you. |
他配不上你 |
No one was ever good enough for me, Nik, you made sure of that. |
从来没有人能配得上我,尼克 你尽力确保了这一点 |
Now, where is Elijah? |
以利亚在哪? |
Where are you going? |
你去哪? |
It appears the night is not quite over, yet. |
看来夜晚还没完全结束 |
I'm off for another drink with Marcel. |
我要去和马赛尔再喝一杯 |
Elijah told me your plan to take apart Marcel's empire, |
以利亚告诉了我你的逐步摧毁 |
piece by piece. |
马赛尔帝国的计划 |
I don't remember it involving you two drinking New Orleans dry, together. |
我不记得计划里有你们俩 一起把纽奥良喝干 |
I know you don't have many friends, Rebekah. |
我知道你没什么朋友,蕾贝卡 |
But what some friends do, when they get together, is they drink. |
但是有些朋友在一起时会喝酒 |
And when they drink, they tell secrets. |
喝酒的时候,他们就会说出秘密 |
Marcel has, somehow, found a way to control the entirety of witches |
马赛尔找到了办法控制 法语区的所有女巫 |
in the Quarter and I aim to uncover the how, |
我打算搞清楚原因 |
so I might take it for myself. |
这样我就能加以利用 |
Finding Elijah didn't make my to-do list, today. |
找到以利亚并不是我今天要做的事 |
Oh, and welcome home, little sister. |
对了,欢迎回家,妹妹 |
You. Wolf-girl. |
你,狼女 |
I'm gonna search this house, inch-by-inch, |
我要一寸一寸搜遍整间房子 |
until I find what my evil brother has done to my good one. |
直到找到我的坏哥哥 到底对好哥哥做了什么 |
You're helping. |
你来帮忙 |
The governor had lots of secret rooms. |
州长有许多密室 |
I'll show you his favorite. |
我带你看看他最爱的一间 |
You think Klaus killed him. |
你觉得克劳斯杀了他 |
We can't be killed, silly girl. |
我们是杀不死的,傻女孩 |
That doesn't stop Klaus from finding ways to torture us. |
但那也不能阻止克劳斯 想方法设法折磨我们 |
He has a set of mystical, silver daggers. |
他有一套神秘的银匕首 |
One in the heart sends us into a deep slumber. |
一旦插入心脏就能让我们沉睡过去 |
Klaus gets his jollies from keeping us in a box, |
克劳斯喜欢把我们装进棺材 |
until he decides to pull the dagger out. |
直到他决定把匕首拔出来 |
That must be what he's done to Elijah. |
他一定是这么对付以利亚的 |
This one's mine. |
这个是我的 |
He keeps your coffin on standby. |
他随时准备着你的棺材 |
He likes to be prepared for when his family members, |
他喜欢做好准备 以防他的家人 |
inevitably, disappoint him. |
让他失望 |
Elijah's isn't here. He must have stashed him elsewhere. |
以利亚的棺材不在这里 他一定把他藏在别处了 |
I feel sick. |
我感觉好恶心 |
Welcome to the family, love. |
欢迎加入真祖家族,亲爱的 |
You should have run, the second you realized Elijah was gone. |
你一发现以利亚不见就该逃走的 |
Yeah, well, the witches have put some sort of hex on me. |
是啊,但女巫在我身上下咒了 |
As long as I'm carrying this baby, I can't leave New Orleans. |
只要我怀着这个孩子 就不能离开纽奥良 |
If I do, they kill me. |
一旦这么做,她们会杀了我 |
Knowing Klaus, he's planning a box for you, |
我了解克劳斯,一旦你生下肚子里 |
the second you give birth to whatever's cooking in your tum. |
那个不知什么的东西 他就会替你准备棺材了 |
I'm leaving, as soon as I find Elijah. |
我一我到以利亚就走 |
Being daggered in a box for decades sucks. |
数十年插着匕首躺在棺材里糟糕透了 |
Trust me. |
相信我 |
You best find a way to break that hex and run. |
你最好想办法破除咒语逃走 |
Hello? |
有人吗? |
Seriously, Marcel? |
不是吧,马赛尔 |