妙贼警探第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
What are you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
I'm thinking it was the accountant. | 我想是那个会计 |
In the law office. | 律师事务所里的那个 |
With the illegal wire transfer? | 非法电汇 |
Either that, or colonel mustard in the library. | 要么是他要么就是图书馆里的芥末上校[推理游戏的人物] |
We can pull prints on the candlestick. | 我们来个顺藤摸瓜 |
Let's grab his company's financial records from last year | 去查找一下他公司去年的财务记录 |
They're on file. | 这可有案可查 |
You want me to do it? | 你想让我来做这个 |
We have clerks for that. | 我们有文员可以做 |
I got something better. I got you. | 我有更好的人选就是你 |
Okay. | 好吧 |
Sticking around, huh? | 在闲逛是吧 |
完整版请点击 | |
Yeah. | 是 |
Hey, is it true you once sent champagne to a surveillance van? | 嘿你曾经给监测车送香槟的事是真的吗 |
That's the rumor. | 谣言而已 |
Been checking up on me? | 你打探过我 |
You were part of my thesis at Quantico. | 你是我匡提科[FBI总部所在地]论文的一部分 |
Really? How'd we do? | 真的吗成绩如何 |
妙贼警探单词统计
妙贼警探高频单词统计
94. | 94分 |
Not bad. | 不赖嘛 |
Find anything interesting? | 有什么吸引你的吗 |
Truth or rumor? | 事实还是谣言 |
Is there a difference? | 有区别吗 |
Well, the counterfeit stock certificates were your only conviction, | 你只是被定罪为伪造证券 |
But you're implicated in at least a dozen other confidence | 但你至少还涉及到其它十多种罪名 |
schemes, frauds, and forgeries. | 阴谋诈骗伪造 |
Is that why you asked to be reassigned to the white-collar unit? | 所以你要求被重新分配到精英调查组来 |
Yeah, you know, I wasn't gonna pass a chance | 对从大学起我就不会放过 |
To work with someone I've admired since college. | 任何可以跟我仰慕的人工作的机会 |
Hey, play your cards right, | 嘿好好努力 |
I'm sure we'll make a case or two. | 我相信我们能一起干大事 |
Oh, honey, I was talking about agent Burke. | 亲爱的我是在说博尔克探员 |
He caught you twice. Right? | 他抓住你两次对吧 |
Hey. Hey, maybe you can help me out | 你能帮我一下吗 |
'Cause I'm looking for some records here. | 我正在找一些档案 |
Yeah, we got clerks for that. | 我们有文员做这个 |
- Uh, Peter. - Yeah? | -彼得-什么事 |
Yeah, your wife's here. She's not alone. | 你老婆来了还带了一个人 |
She look upset to you? | 她看起来很不安吗 |
Ah, they look -- they both look upset. | 她们两个看起来都有点不安 |
You know, a buddy of mine, | 你知道我有一个伙计 |
He always kept a separate cellphone -- | 他总是拿着两个的手机 |
One for the wife, one for the girlfriend. | 一个号告诉老婆一个号告诉女朋友 |
Well, helps avoid this kind of crossover. | 能预防这种情况发生 |
That's not my girlfriend, okay? | 这不是我女朋友好吧 |
I-I don't have a girlfriend. | 我没有女朋友 |
That's El's friend Dana. | 这是小伊的朋友丹娜 |
They've known each other since high school. | 她们从中学开始就相识了 |
- Hi, honey. - We need to talk. | -嗨亲爱的-我们得谈谈 |
Okay, thanks, Jones. That will be all. | 好的谢谢琼斯先这样吧 |
Have a seat, honey. | 坐一下吧亲爱的 |
So, why's Dana here? | 为什么丹娜在这里 |
Is she okay? | 她没事吧 |
No. It's actually about her husband, John. | 不事实上是她的丈夫约翰 |
Hot-wings guy? | 那个辣鸡翅家伙 |
Remember, he made those hot wings at the barbecue, | 记得吗他在那次烧烤时弄了很多辣鸡翅 |
The cooper barbecue, a while back. | 在那个铜的烤炉上翻来翻去的 |
- Right. Him. - Thought he was stationed overseas? | -对是他-我以为他在海外驻扎 |
妙贼警探中英对照台词本截图
妙贼警探中英对照台词本截图
- He finished his tour last month. - What's the problem? | -他上个月回来了-有什么问题 |
Well, this morning, the FBI issued a warrant for his arrest. | 今天早上联调局对他发出了逮捕令 |
All right. What's the last name? | 好吧他姓什么 |
Mitchell. | 米歇尔 |
- Mitchell. - What happened? | -米歇尔-怎么回事 |
Some stolen gold or something in a storage shed. | 一些存储库里被偷的黄金 |
They think he brought it over. Dana came to me for help. | 他们怀疑是他偷了丹娜来找我求助 |
She has no idea why he's a suspect. | 她不知道为什么他成为嫌疑人 |
- I think I do. - Well, What is it? | -我想我知道-那是什么 |
It's gold artifacts from Iraq. | 这是伊拉克的黄金文物 |
Got his prints all over the place, hair evidence. | 那上面满是他的指纹还有头发 |
El, this doesn't look good. | 小伊看起来不太乐观 |
Found that file! | 找到那文件了 |
This can wait. | 来的不是时候 |
No, Neal, come in. | 不尼尔进来 |
Now, Neal... | 尼尔 |
Just because someone's accused of doing something, | 仅仅被指控 |
That doesn't mean that that person is guilty, right? | 并不意味着这个人有罪对吧 |
Define "guilty." | 定义一下"有罪" |
You really think he's the best person to ask? | 你真觉得他是适合咨询的人 |
Neal. | 尼尔 |
I suppose it's possible. | 我想有可能吧 |
See? That's what I thought. | 看见了吧我就是这么想 |
This says, "where about's unknown." | 这里说"不知去向" |
Is he on the run? | 他在潜逃吗 |
He's at his brother's. | 他在他兄弟家 |
I didn't know the address. | 我不知道地址 |
If you're keeping that information, that's aiding and abetting. | 如果隐瞒不说你就是同谋 |
Okay, I think I grabbed the wrong file. | 好吧我想我拿错文件了 |
- I'm goona get the right-- - No. Stay. My turn. | -我去找另外- 不留下来轮到我问了 |
If we have your prints and hair on the scene | 如果我们在现场找到你的指纹和头发 |
And you're on the run, are you guilty? | 而且你在潜逃你有罪吗 |
Oh, now he's the best person to ask? | 现在他变成适合咨询的人了 |
Honestly, I think your friend should turn himself in. | 说实话我觉得你的朋友应该自首 |
I completely agree with you. | 我完全同意你 |
That's why I told Dana to tell him what to do -- | 所以我就让丹娜劝他这么做 |
Turn himself in. | 自首 |
So, he is turning himself in? | 那么他要来自首了 |
Yes. He's going to be turning himself in to you. | 对他会向你自首 |
Uh, Peter, thank you. | 彼得谢谢 |
God, do I feel guilty. | 我感到内疚 |
You think he did it? | 你觉得是他做的吗 |
Artifacts from the royal cemetery crypts of ur in egypt. | 埃及乌尔皇室地下陵墓的文物 |
1,000-year-old gold. | 千年历史的黄金 |
A lot of money is always a lot of motive. | 金钱是万恶之源 |
完整版请点击 | |
That's a shame. | 真是罪恶 |
Apparently, he melted some of it down. | 很明显他把其中一些熔化了 |
- John.-Peter. | -约翰-彼得 |
I want you to know I didn't do this. I was set up. | 我想让你知道我没做过我被陷害了 |
Your prints were all over the gold, John. | 整块黄金上都是你的指纹约翰 |
My prints? | 我的指纹 |
- We got to go. - Listen. Please. | -我们得走了-等一下拜托 |
Look, my lawyer said I shouldn't say a word, | 我的律师说我应该保持沉默 |
But when I was overseas, | 但我在海外时 |
A guy asked me to help him bring some goods back to the states. | 一个家伙叫我帮他带一些货物回国 |
I said no. | 我拒绝了 |
John... | 约翰 |
His name is Ames. It's Patrick Ames. | 他叫埃姆斯帕特里克·埃姆斯 |
He's in the state department. Just look into it. Please. | 他在国务院拜托你去调查一下 |
I will. | 我会 |
Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
Hey, that was genuine surprise on Mitchell's face | 当你告诉米歇尔他的指纹在黄金上时 |
When you told him his prints were on the gold. | 他一脸的意外 |
I noticed that. | 我注意到 |
But that doesn't get him off the hook. | 但这无法让他摆脱嫌疑 |
- There's something else. - What? | -还有别的-什么 |
Before I say anything, what's the statute of limitations -- | 我先问一下法例的限制上 |
Just tell me. | 尽管说吧 |
You can't melt down precious metals like gold | 不管你有多小心你的手臂 |
Without getting splash blisters on your arms, | 也不可能在融化像黄金一样的贵金属时 |
No matter how careful you are. | 不被烫起水泡 |
Well, Mitchell may be burn-free, | 米歇尔可能没有烫伤 |
But that doesn't make him innocent. | 但这也不能证明他是无辜的 |
Maybe we should check out this Ames guy. | 也许我们该查查这个叫埃姆斯的家伙 |
Already did. | 已经查过了 |
He was working for the State Department, | 他曾经在国务院工作 |
Overseeing reconstruction in Mosul | 几个月前在摩苏尔[伊拉克北部城市] |
A few months back. | 负责监管重建工作 |
Where is he now? | 现在他在哪 |
Working for a private security | 就在这里在纽约 |
contractor right here in New York. | 一家私人保镖公司工作 |
Sounds like he's done well for himself. | 看来他过得蛮滋润的嘛 |
- Yeah. I'm gonna go see how well. - All right. | -是啊我去看看他到底有多滋润-好吧 |
Every room, every child | 每天早晨每个房间 |
Gets that view every morning. | 每个孩子都能看到这个景象 |
Mr. Ames? | 埃姆斯先生 |
Am I interrupting? | 打扰你了吗 |
Peter Burke, FBI. | 我是彼得·博尔克联调局特工 |
If you wouldn't mind just waiting for me by the cars, | 希望你们不会介意在汽车旁边等我一会 |
We'll finish this in just a minute. | 我们马上就谈完 |
If you don't mind, | 如果你不介意的话 |
I have a few questions | 我有几个关于 |
About some stolen Iraqi artifacts. | 一些被盗的伊拉克文物的问题要问你 |
Oh, right. I had read | 我听说 |
That some important pieces were recently recovered. | 一些重要的部分都被找回来了 |
That's right. We have a suspect in custody. | 是这样的我们已经拘留了一个嫌犯 |
Well, good. I'm glad to hear justice will prevail. | 很好很高兴正义战胜了邪恶 |
Given your past experience there, | 鉴于你曾经的经历 |
I thought you might have some insight | 我认为你可能对某件事有所见闻 |
As to how a bunch of gold from Mosul | 比如一批摩苏尔的黄金文物 |
Finds its way to | 跑到了蒙默斯堡[美国新泽西州一城市]的 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字