简单英语面试情境(集合)

Manager:
Morning,welcome to our company,my name is jack.
早上好,欢迎来到我们公司,我是杰克。 
 
Lena:
Thank you,my name is Lena.
谢谢,我是琳娜. 
 
Manager:
Ok.Can you introduce yourself first?
好的,首先您能做一下自我介绍吗? 
 
lena:
显示原文
我上学的专业是航空但是毕业后在酒店工作已经两年了。 
 
manager:
Why do you apply for this job?
你为什么应聘这份工作呢? 
 
lena:
I like the job as it's similar to my last job.
因为我觉得这份工作和我以前的很相似。 
 
manager:
Are you qualified for this job?
你能胜任这份工作吗? 
 
lena:
My educational background and professional experience make me qualified for the job.
我有相似的教育背景还有足够的经验我认为能胜任这份工作。 
 
manager:
Are you content with your present salary?
你对你目前的薪水满意吗? 
 
lena:
I believe every company has its own salary criterion . And I am sure that you will give me a satisfying salary according to my abilities and performances.
我相信每个公司都有自己的薪水标准,根据我的能力和表现公司会给我令我满意的报酬的。 
 
manager:
Well,this is all for this interview.Thank you for your comeing.
好的就到这里吧,再次感谢您的到来。 
 
lena:
You are welcome,it's my pleasure.If you give me a chance,I will try my best .
不客气,很容易如果贵公司给我这次机会我会尽我最大的努力去做好它。 
 
manager:
We'll notify you if necessary.Bye.
好的如果有消息我们会通知你。再见。 
 
lena:
Bye.I am looking forward to it.
再见,期待您的答复。 
 
This is another one as follow:
 
秘书:
Good moring, madam. Can I help you?   
早上好.夫人.需要我帮忙吗? 
 
面试者:
Good moring. I am Sunfang. Yesterday Mr. Smith told me to come for a job interview this morning. Is he available now?   
早上好.我叫孙芳.昨天史密斯先生通知我今天早上来面试.他现在有时间吗? 
 
秘书:
Yes, he is waiting for you in Room 123.   
有.他正在123房间等你. 
 
面试者:
Thank you very much.(Sunfang is knocking at the door.)   
非常感谢你.(孙芳敲门.) 
 
面试者:
May I come in?   
我可以进来吗? 
 
面试官:
Come in,please.   
请进. 
 
面试者:
Good moring, Mr. Smith. I am Sunfang coming for an interview.   
早上好.史密斯先生.我是孙芳.来面试的. 
 
面试官:
Nice to see you. Take a seat, please.   
很高兴见到你.请坐. 
 
面试者:
Thank you.   
谢谢. 
 
面试官:
We`ve been looking over your application. I see you`ve got several years` experience in secretarial work. What kind of work did you do in your previous job?   
我们已经仔细看过你的申请表了.我知道你已经有几年的文秘工作经验.你以前的工作具体做什么? 
 
面试者:
I mainly did typing, filing, answering telephone calls and such routine work in the beginning. I started the job as a junior secretary, but within the year I was promoted to senior secretary of Southeast Company. I drafted business correspondence for the   
开始主要是打字.文件归档.回电话等日常工作.刚开始工作时我是初级秘书.不过在一年内我被东南公司提升为高级秘书.我为总经理起草商业信件. 
 
面试官:
Then what`s the reason that promoted you to leave Southeast Company?   
那什么原因促使你离开东南公司呢? 
 
面试者:
Last month the company moved to Guangzhou for further development. I was reluctant to relocate because I love Nanjing so much. (=I was unwilling to relocate because I love Nanjing so much.)   
上个月公司搬到了广州去发展.我很喜欢南京.不想重新安家. 
 
面试官:
Do you have any work experience in this field?   
你有这个行业的工作经验吗? 
 
面试者:
Yes. After my graduation from university, I worked as a Customer Service Coordinator in a foreign representative office, and then I transferred to a joint venture as a Market Deve1opment Manager. So I am familiar with the market in China.   
有.在我大学毕业后.我就到一家外企代理处做了一名顾客服务协调员.之后我转到一家合资企业做市场发展部经理.所以我对中国市场非常熟悉. 
 
面试官:
What have you learned from the jobs you have had?   
那你从以前的工作中学到了些什么? 
 
面试者:
I learned to be patient when dealing with customers` complaints and try my best to solve them. In addition, (=Additionally) I learned at my previous jobs how to cooperate with my colleagues.   
我学会了在处理客户的抱怨时要有耐心而且要尽力为他们解决困难.而且.我还学会了如何与同事共同合作. 
 
面试官:
Does your current employer know you are looking for another job?   
你现在的老板知道你在找另一份工作吗? 
 
面试者:
No, I haven`t discussed my leaving plans with my current employer, but I am sure he will release me.   
不知道.我还没有和他讨论我要离职的计划.但我坚信他会让我走的. 
 
面试官:
What is your impression of your present company?   
你对你现在这个公司印象如何? 
 
面试者:
Very good.   
非常好. 
 
面试官:
What would your current colleague say about you? (=How do your current colleague evaluate you?)   
你现在的同事会如何评价你呢? 
 
面试者:
They would say I`m a dependable and hard worker.   
他们会说我是一个值得信赖并且工作刻苦的人. 
 
关于大学修课程的情境:
面试官:
Which university did you graduate from?   
你是哪个学校毕业的? 
 
面试者:
I graduated from Hebei University.   
我毕业于河北大学. 
 
面试官:
What subject did you major in at university? (=What`s your major?)   
你大学时主修什么专业? 
 
面试者:
I majored in Economics.   
我的专业是经济学. 
 
面试官:
Tell me about the courses of your major in university.   
说说你在大学时都主修了什么课程? 
 
面试者:
I take more than 50 courses in university, including microeconomics, macroeconomics, marketing principles, sales management, statistics, and so on.   
大学期间我修了50多门课程.包括微观经济学.宏观经济学.市场原理.销售管理.统计学等. 
 
面试官:
How did you get on with your studies in university?   
你大学时成绩如何? 
 
面试者:
I did well in university. I was one of the top students in the class.   
我成绩非常好.我是班里最优秀的学生之一. 
 
面试官:
What subject did you minor in?   
你辅修过什么专业吗? 
 
面试者:
I didn`t minor in any subject when I was in university, but I attended English and computer courses. And I am currently studying finance in a training school.   
我在大学期间没有辅修过.但参加过英语和计算机培训课程.目前我正在一个培训学校学习财政学. 
 
英语能力:
面试官:
How is your English ability?   
你的英语能力如何? 
 
面试者:
Not bad. I`m proficient in both written and spoken English.   
还不错.我精通英语写作以及口语交流. 
 
面试官:
Could you tell me something about your English education?   
可以讲讲你的英语教育情况吗? 
 
面试者:
I studied English in junior and senior high school. And in college, I`ve taken English Conversation lessons. They were given by foreign instructors.   
我在初中.高中都学习英语.上大学的时候.我参加了由外教授课的英语会话课. 
 
面试官:
Have you passed College English Test Band 4 or Band 6 ?   
你通过大学英语四级考试还是六级考试? 
 
面试者:
Band 6.   
六级. 
 
面试官:
Great. Can you file in English?   
很好.你能用英文归档吗? 
 
面试者:
I`m afraid I can`t, but I`d be glad to learn.  

你可能感兴趣的:(面试)