Sheldon和Amy玩反事实设想游戏,Leonard也来参与却被狠狠鄙视了一下智商。
大家到餐厅吃饭,Amy坐下后把Penny、Leonard、Howard都得罪了,最后Raj不敢说话。
Leonard想劝Sheldon以后别带Amy来,Sheldon却翻旧账说当年如何忍气吞声忍受Penny在他们公寓大肆磨脚。
这天大学餐厅里Sheldon又带Amy来了,这回他俩内讧了,Amy对理论物理瞧不起,Sheldon受不了决定终止关系,旁边三人表示不反对。
可是Sheldon事后虽然嘴上说毫无影响,却开始养猫抚慰情绪,而且接二连三竟然养了25只!
Sheldon老妈闻讯赶来,见状后立即约Amy过来,并义正词严表示虽然Amy很特别,但在自己看来,他俩很不合适,刚好省得自己费劲拆散了。Sheldon闻言表示反对,并严肃地向Amy提议复合,三言两语后两人就复合了,喜滋滋一起去看猫……
最终那些猫作价每只20元,一堆小孩排队领,领猫又领钱……
All right, I'm ready for my next question. 好 我准备答下一题了
My turn. 轮到我了
Isn't it obvious? 理由不是显而易见吗
You're right. My apologies. 你说得对 我的错
Give it a whirl. 我来试试吧
I can figure this out. Let's see. 我能答出来 让我想想
How does one miss that? 怎么会有人连这个都想不到
This is ridiculous. 这太荒谬了
You're just making stuff up. 你们这是在瞎编
Is he always like this when he loses? 他输的时候总这样吗
I got it. But what I was going for was, you know, how's your life? 我了解了 但我想问的其实是你生活上的新鲜事
Thank you for asking. 谢谢你的问候
Howard, you're up. 你上
I doubt you'd understand. 我怀疑你听得懂不
Do you have any questions for Amy? 你有没有问题要问Amy
I'm curious as to why we're not eating alone. 我很好奇 我们怎么不单独吃饭
I'm the social glue that holds this little group together. 我是凝聚这个小团体的粘合剂
Let me just get straight to it. 我直接说吧
So we already have you for all that. 我们已经要忍受这样一个你了
Are you suggesting I terminate my relationship with Amy? 你这是建议我停止和Amy交往吗
Suffered in silence? 忍气吞声
We're just gonna hide out in here to avoid the Shamy? 我们就藏这里躲避谢米吗
It's very impressive, for theoretical work. 对于理论工作来说 算不错了
Do I detect a hint of condescension? 我好像察觉出一点屈就的意味
I'm sorry, was I being too subtle? 抱歉 我说得太婉转了吗
What's the word I'm looking for? -- cute. 怎么说好呢 小巫见大巫
You take that back. 你给我收回那话
Absolutely not. 绝不
We appear to have reached an impasse. 看来我们陷入了僵局
I move our relationship terminate immediately. 我提议立即终止我俩的关系
Seconded. 赞同
I don't follow. 我不懂
No, I mean since the Shamy hit a reef. 我是说 自从谢米恋搁浅后
Okay, I get it. We're worried about Sheldon. 我懂了 的确该担心他
You don't have to sell me on cats. 不用再说服我喜欢猫了
All right, fellas, who's in the mood for Fancy Feast? 好了小家伙们 谁想来吃点猫罐头
Thanks for coming. 谢谢你赶来
But there is something I should prepare you for. 但有些事 请你做好心理准备
I've seen him at his best, I've seen him at his worst. 最好的我见过 最坏的我也见过
There's nothing he can do that'll surprise me. 没什么能让我吃惊的了
Hold on to that thought. 话别说这么早
What an unexpected pleasure. 真是意外之喜
That's a powerful smell. 好大一股味
And he said that you were pining for a young lady. 他说你为伊消得人憔悴
I'm not pining over anyone. 我才没有为谁憔悴
You should have called sooner. 你真该早点打给我
You might be losing your mind over me. 你可能正为我失魂落魄
Well, rest assured, I am in full possession of my faculties. 放心 我心智完全正常
Now, the reason I called Amy over was to find out what type of person she is. 我找Amy过来的原因 是想看看她是哪种人
You two are definitely not suited for each other. 你们俩完全不适合对方
Excellent point. 绝妙的观点
I believe we may have acted rashly. 我觉得我们可能决定得太草率了
I propose we resume our relationship and attempt to resolve our differences. 我建议我们重新开始 并尝试解决双方差异的障碍
I'll agree to that only if you'll stipulate that 80% of our difficulties were caused by you. 除非你认可我俩之间80%的障碍都是你造成的
I'll go as high as 40%. 我只认可占40%
You understand that moving forward, we deal with the fact that my mother does not approve of you? 你明白 我们继续的话 我们得面对我妈并不认可你的现实