Leonard有了个好点子,可以扫描手写的方程并计算结果的app,大家决定参与。Sheldon俨然把自己当领导人,安排Raj当客服,安排Howard当秘书,被Leonard否决之后又设法挖角,未果后又搬出老古董给他们制造噪音,被Leonard一伙人赶出门去。
他落寞地在楼梯上弹琴,好心的Penny把他领回家却赶不走了,好不容易劝他道歉了重新加入,他又嚷嚷着重新开始,再度被大家赶出来,只好沦落到和Penny一起开发找鞋app……
Calm down. 淡定
I had a great idea. 我有个好主意
I agree to be part of your project. 我同意参与你的计划
I can't promise anything, but people do make money off things like this. 我不敢保证什么 但有人就用这种东西赚到钱呢
A few extra bucks would be nice. 能赚点外快也不错
I was thinking we could work on this at night, and then maybe in a couple of weeks, we'll have ourselves an app to sell. 我想我们可以在晚上一起做这个 也许经过几周的努力后 就能有我们自己的应用程序贩售了
I think we should take a picture to capture this moment. 我认为我们应该拍一张 留住这精彩的瞬间
Was that the best 99 cents I ever spent, or what? 这是不是我99美分花得最值的一次
You have so few good ideas. 你好不容易有个好点子
And you're just going to spill the beans in front of an outsider? 你打算就这么轻易地把它当着一个外人的面泄露出去吗
Whatever your secret is, I'm sure it's boring, so I'm not interested. 无论你们的秘密是什么 我确定它无聊至极 所以我不会有兴趣的
Well, hang on. Let's see where he's going. 等等 我们看看他的后续如何
Let's see you come up with an explanation as to why this woman hangs out with us all the time. 那你倒是给我们个合理的解释 为何这个女人一直跟我们厮混在一起
I've already mooched dinner off you guys. 我已经从你们这蹭到晚饭了
All right, I've taken the liberty of drafting these workflow charts which outlines our various duties and the paths we will follow as we develop our ground-breaking new app.
Why am I in charge of phone support? 为什么我负责的是电话服务
Why am I listed as your executive assistant? 为什么我被列为你的行政助理
Because the word "Secretary" has fallen into disrepute. 因为秘书这个词已经变得不大光彩了
FYI, my mother's birthday is coming up. 提醒下 我妈的生日快到了
We need to stop for a minute. 我们需要暂时先停一下
You need to get clear on this right now. 你现在就需要搞明白这件事
In that case, may I offer 27 little tweaks to make it slightly less embarrassing? 这样的话 能让我稍微修改27处 让这玩意看着不那么丢人吗
Let's just try it my way. 就按我说的做先
-Are you done? -If you say so. 说完了吗 听你的
How about this for the app name? 应用程序叫这名字怎样
Does it? A happy accident. 是吗 好巧啊
We're not doing names now. 现在不急着起名
Hear me out. 听我说完
I call for a vote of no confidence and an immediate change in leadership. 我要对现在的领导人发起不信任投票 并且要求立即更换领导人
-That's enough. - All right, let's get right to the vote. 够了 好吧 直接开始投票
That's it. You're fired. 够了 你被炒了
Because you're impossible to work with. 因为你没法跟人合作
I think you'll be pleased with what the elves were up to last night. 我想你会很高兴看到昨晚精灵们的辛勤劳动成果
You have no connection to this project whatsoever. 你和这项目没有关系了
I don't want it better. I want it my way. 我不要改进 我要按我自己的来
I'm still happy to drive you to work. 我还是很乐意开车送你去上班
Nothing's changed in that regard. 在这点上没有改变
What do you think that means? 你觉得这是啥意思
Perhaps they would taste better out of these. 也许这些能让它们喝起来更美味
Don't thank me. You earned it. 不用谢 你应得的
I typed that into the label maker, but I just couldn't press Enter. 我在做标签的时候这么打过 但实在按不下确认键
Now down to business. 现在谈正事吧
What would it take for you to abandon Leonard and join me in a rival company? 你们何不抛弃Leonard 加入我的公司
We're not quitting on Leonard. 我们不会抛弃Leonard
I understand. Your loyalty is admirable. 我明白 你们的忠诚值得赞扬
But what if I were to up the ante? 但如果我再增加筹码呢
What are you talking about? 你在说什么
We agreed when it was "Eureka" Time, we were all gonna say it together. 我们说好 要一起说的吗
No. The moment has passed. 不了 时机已经过了
How goes your little project? 你们的小项目咋样了
We're actually scanning equations and getting good results. 我们在扫描方程 效果还不错
Well then, by all means, carry on. 好吧 你们继续努力吧
I wouldn't want to impede your progress. 我不想妨碍你们的进程
Did you solve the install problem yet? 你解决了安装时间的问题吗
No. It's a little tricky. 没有 这有点难应付
And it's been killing me that it just sits in my closet, gathering dust. 我实在是不忍心把它一直扔在柜子里积灰
I can barely hear you over my theremin. 我演奏的适合几乎听不到你们说话
That was a little uncalled for. 这真有点不讲道理
No, that was completely called for. 不 折太讲道理了
So, your project is more important than mine? 就是说你们的项目比我的重要咯
Well, seeing as your project is to sabotage my project, yes. 如果你的项目就是给我捣蛋 那就是
Don't beat around the bush. 别拐弯抹角的
If you don't want me here, just say the word, and I'll leave. 你要是容不下我就直说 我会走人的
Could have beaten around the bush a little. 稍微拐弯抹角一点儿不行嘛
Something got you down, there, Sheldon? 什么事儿惹你不开心了吗
Leonard kicked me out of my own apartment. 他把我从家轰出来了
Probably going to have to throw them away. 估计得扔掉了
Seriously, I have a great idea for one. 说真的 我有个超赞的点子
Is it better than your idea to move to Los Angeles and become a famous actress? 比你搬来洛杉矶成为一个名演员的点子还赞吗
When you see someone wearing shoes you like, you just snap a picture of them, and the app goes on the Internet to find out where you can buy them. 当你看到某人脚上的鞋子让你很喜欢 你就拍一张照片 然后用这个程序在网上查哪里有卖
Where do I begin? 让我从何说起啊
The simple-mindedness of your idea is exceeded only its crass consumerism and banality. 超越了这个点子弱智程度的 只有愚蠢的消费者至上主义和俗不可耐
Imagine that. 真稀奇啊
I know, it's baffling. 我知道 确实匪夷所思啊
That's what it says on the packet. 包装上是这么说的
A disappointing drink for a disappointing day. 倒霉日喝烂饮料
20 people from the university have already signed up for our private beta. 学校里已经有20个人登记了咱的内测版
I'm telling you. 我就说嘛
the LenWoloppali Differential Equation Scanner meets a real need. We've got a hit. LWP微分方程扫描仪满足了实际需求 咱要火了
What do you think we should sell it for? 你们觉得咱该定个什么价位
Well, based on the fact that our potential market is about 70 or 80 guys, and you want a submarine, I'd say about a million dollars a pop. 基于我们的潜在市场大约七八十人的事实 你又想赚个潜水艇 我说得卖一单一百万
What if we put out a lite version for half a million? 不如咱出个精简版 卖50万
You know, get the word of mouth going. 你懂的 可以赚个口碑的说
I'm sorry to bother you guys, but you've got to come take your Sheldon back. 抱歉打扰了 你们得过来把你家Sheldon领走
What's he doing in your apartment? 他怎么会在你家
He was mopping down in the lobby, so I invited him over. Now I regret it. 他一人在大厅闷闷不乐 我就把他带回家吧
Why do you regret... Never mind, stupid question. 他干啥让你后悔 算了 当我没问
Can't you just let him play with you until bedtime? 就不能带他一起玩儿到睡觉吗
What if I got him to apologize and promise to behave? 要是我能让他道歉并且保证他乖呢
Then I guess we would let him back on the app team, and while we're doing that, you could take an aerial tour of L.A. on your flying pig. 这样的话 我们的研究组可以接受他 他回来之后 你说不定可以坐着你的飞天猪仔在空中游览洛城
Okay. Wait right here. 好吧 等着啊
I'll tell you one thing. If I get rich enough, that's the kind of girl I want to take on a submarine ride. 跟你们说吧 要是我有天发达了 我就想带这样的女孩来一次潜水艇之旅
Well, we sure saw that coming. 这还用说
I am going to sit here and just let them stew. 我准备就坐在这儿 由得他们去烦吧
The thing is, you're going to have to offer him a face-saving way out of this. 关键是 你得过去给他一个有面子的台阶下
Mrs. Mary Cooper didn't raise her no liars. 我母亲Mary Cooper太太可没教我撒谎
He will hear it as an attempt to mend fences, as opposed to the withering condemnation you and I will know it to be. 在他听来 那是我在示好 但实际上咱俩清楚 那是赤裸裸的谴责
Boy, I'm getting good at this. 我的挖苦功夫越来越强了
Okay, now that you're back on the team, let's get you caught up. 好吧 既然你归队了 我们就给你介绍一下最新进展吧
Before you begin, let me say again how deeply sorry I am for my earlier behavior and how much I respect and admire your leadership. 在你开始之前我想再次为我之前的表现向你表示深刻的道歉 另外 我很尊重并钦佩你的领导
I must say, I am impressed. 我真得说 这太厉害了
You all have clearly put in a lot of hard work. 你们显然为此花了不少功夫
As a result, you have taken the most important step on the road to success: learning what not to do. 正因为这样 你们掌握了通往成功之路最重要的一步 从失败中学习
Now, let's start fresh. 现在 我们重新开始吧
Howard, we're going to need some tea. 给我们弄点茶喝
Look, you said it yourself, we have to create a database before you can write an alga-thingy. 这可是你自己说的 我们要先建立一个数据库 然后你才能些那个什么计算的东西