老友记|Mark's taking me out 罗斯遇到新“情敌”


老友记|Mark's taking me out 罗斯遇到新“情敌”_第1张图片


在《老友记》第12集里,Rachel找到了新工作,正准备上班的事... ...




01


Text


(加单引号且省略部分字母的地方为连读)

Rachel:Okay. Hey. Umm. Does everybody hate these shoes?

嘿,呃,你们觉得这双鞋丑吗?

Chandler: Oh yeah, but don't worry. I don't think anybody's gonna focus on that as long as your wearing that towel dress.

对,但是别担心,没有人会注意这个,只要你穿着那条浴巾

Rachel:Tell him.

你和他说。

Ross:It's her first day at this new job. Your not supposed to start with her!

这是她新工作的第一天。你不该一大早就笑她!

Chandler: All right, I suppose I can wait a day. Hey, what are you doing Friday?

好吧,我可以等一天再笑。嘿,你周五要干嘛?

Ross: Why?

为什么这样问?

Chandler: I need you to come to this bachelor party for my weird cousin Albert, y'know he's the botanist.

你得来参加我怪堂哥艾伯特的告别单身派对。你知道,他是植物学家

Ross: Oh God. Y'know, botanists are such geeks.

天。你知道,植物学家都是书呆子


老友记|Mark's taking me out 罗斯遇到新“情敌”_第2张图片


Chandler: Yeah. Is that a dinosaur tie?

对。这是恐龙领带?

Ross: Hmm? Oh, yeah.

嗯?对啊。

Phoebe:Morning. Rach,I'm here with the purses!

早。瑞秋,我带包包来了!

Chandler:It must take you forever to find your keys.

找钥匙就得找老半天吧。

Rachel:Thank you, thank you, thank you, Pheebs.

谢谢,谢谢,谢谢,菲比。

Phoebe: Your welcome, oh please not the one with the turtles.

不客气,哦,千万不要选这个有乌龟的。

Rachel: No, no, no, no turtles scare me. I don't need that today.

不,不,不,不要乌龟,会吓到我。我今天更不能用。

Ross: Honey, just relax, it's gonna be fine. Hey, umm,. why don't I come down there and I'll take you out to lunch?

亲爱的,放松点,一切都会好的。嘿,嗯。不如我过来和你一起吃午饭?

Rachel: Oh honey, thank you, but Mark's taking me out.

亲爱的,谢谢。但是马克约了我出去。


老友记|Mark's taking me out 罗斯遇到新“情敌”_第3张图片


Ross: Mark is that ah, the same Mark that helped you get the job?

马克是那个,嗯,那个帮你找到工作的马克?

Rachel: Yeah, it's kinda like a 'good luck on your first day' sort of thing. Is this actually a lunchbox?

对,算是祝我工作顺利之类的。这是午餐盒吗?

Phoebe: Umm, no, it's a purse. And there's a thermos in it.

嗯,不,这是个包。还有个热水瓶在里面。

Rachel: Oh.

哦。

Chandler:Hey, so can you make it on Friday?

嘿,所以你周五能来吗?

Ross: What? Oh yeah, yeah I think so. Why am I invited to this again?

什么?可以,我想可以吧。可是为什么要邀请我?

Chandler: Well apparently Albert has no friends. He's very excited about the bachelor party though. I think actually the only reason he's getting married is so he can see a stripper.

显然艾伯特没有朋友。他对告别单身派对充满期待。我想他是为了看脱衣舞娘才结婚的。

Phoebe: A stripper at a bachelor party, that is so clich? Why don't you get a magician?!

请脱衣舞娘参加告别单身派对,真是老套?为什么不请个魔术师?!

Chandler: Well, if the magician can open my beer with his but cheeks, then all right.

如果魔术师可以用臀部给我开啤酒,那就行。


老友记|Mark's taking me out 罗斯遇到新“情敌”_第4张图片



02


Analysis


Phrase

focus on:集中于

as long as:只要,和...一样长

come down:下来,降落,流传下来

take sb out:带...出去

sort of:有几分,到某种程度


Key Sentence

I don't think anybody's gonna focus on that as long as your wearing that towel dress.

没有人会注意这个,只要你穿着那条浴巾。


NOTE:

1. 在表示长达... ...之久或只要的含义时使用as long as。

2. 在表示只要,如果的含义时使用。

3. 有时,as long as 和 if only同义,由他引导的状语分句可不依附主句而单独使用,表示说话人的希望、愿望或遗憾心情等。

eg: As long as it doesn't spoil the weekend.

只要不把周末搞砸就没事。


可以跟着视频练习文中片段哦~



03


End


这个Mark是不是对Rachel有意思?Ross会怎么办呢?参加单身派对还是打探“情敌”的下落?


老友记|Mark's taking me out 罗斯遇到新“情敌”_第5张图片


扫下方二维码 ↓ ↓ 关注微信公众号,

回复“312”就能获得全集链接哦~


END


老友记|Mark's taking me out 罗斯遇到新“情敌”_第6张图片

May you
live the way
you want








你可能感兴趣的:(老友记|Mark's taking me out 罗斯遇到新“情敌”)