巴夏:成功的推销员

巴夏:成功的推销员


巴夏:

All right. 

好的

问:

I also do door-to-door sales for a living. 

我也做上门推销业务,来赚取生活费

巴夏:

Yes, is that exciting to you? 

好的,这对你来说,兴奋不?

问:

It actually is! 

的确兴奋!

巴夏:

All right! What do you sell? 

好!你卖什么产品?

问:

I sell organic food. 

我卖有机食物

巴夏:

Oh, all right. 

好的!

问:

So I was thinking, at the start, that I was gonna ask you whether or not it was the path, but 

之前,我就想问你,这是否是适合我的职业道途?

巴夏:

Well, if it's exciting, then it is right now, 

如果这目前让你兴奋,那目前就是适合你的

Not that you can't do other things that are also exciting simultaneously in your life, yes? 

但并不意味着,你无法在生活中,同时做其他你兴奋的事,是吧?

问:

Yeah, that's correct. 

是的!说的没错

I feel now that I've been in the swing of it for about two months. 

我在这工作上的事,犹豫不决了两个月左右

I do feel now that it is the path 

现在,我的确感觉这条路,是对的

And I've also gotten like you know feelings from other people that

但其他人的看法,也让我徘徊

none have been very successful because of it. 

毕竟,没有哪个人卖有机食物卖得很成功的

巴夏:

All right, well you'll find out that, yes? 

你会找到你自己的答案的,明白不?

But again, if that's what you feel is exciting right now, then right now that's your path 

但记住:如果你现在对此感到兴奋,那现在就是你该选的路

If it changes tomorrow, it changes tomorrow 

如果明天你感觉变了,那路就变了

If it doesn't, it doesn't 

如果没变,那就继续走下去

You'll find out, 

你会找打你的答案的

when you find out 

在你找到你的答案的时候,^_^

Right now if that's what excites you, stay in the moment with it. 

如果现在让你兴奋,那就与它一起,就待在这一刻

See what happens 

看看发生什么情况

You don't have to know what's going to happen. 

你不需要知道,将来会发生什么事

All you have to do is know that 

你需要做的,仅仅是清楚地知道:

Whatever happens if you're operating from the present in your preferred state of being 

只要你每时每刻,都活在你偏好(首选)的状态下

Is that whatever happens will be exactly what needs to happen. 

那么发生的任何事,都是必须发生的,且来得恰到好处!

Therefore who cares what it is 

如此,何必在乎“到底发生了什么事呢”?

Because it will be perfectly what it needs to be 

因为“该来的,总会来”,而且如此(过程的)完美

Yes? -- yes! 

明白吗?--明白!

Have I sold you on that? 

我是否把这个观点“卖给”了你呀?

问:

Yes, you can say you have? 

物超所值!(愿意:你可以说你有)

巴夏:

All right. 

很好!

问:

Kind of sold myself there. 

那我有没有把我“卖给”了你呢?

巴夏:

Yes you did, very good. 

当然,你卖得很棒!

Because that's actually how salesmen are successful. 

成功的推销员,都是这么做的

They transmit the idea in a way that the person sells themselves. 

他们以某种方式,把自己(的价值观)给卖(传播)出去了

问:

That's correct. 

完全正确!

巴夏:

I know that's why I said it 

我知道我对,所以我才说

你可能感兴趣的:(巴夏:成功的推销员)