电影《居家男人》是一部由尼古拉斯凯奇主演的温情片,讲述一个事业成功的男人一直孤身一人,突然有一天醒来拥有一个家庭的故事。这部电影没有他其他影片那样受关注,但是台词很适合用于背诵,提高英语口语,而且很多台词会变成撩妹特技哦。
Part 1【00:02:16】
Let's flush the plan. Let's start our lives right now, today. 让我们改变计划。今天,此刻让我们开始我们的生活。
I mean, I have no idea what this life is gonna look like, 我是说,我不知道生活将会变成什么样子,
but I know that it has the both of us in it, and I choose us. 但是我们福祸与共,我要我们在一起。 The plan doesn't make us great, Jack. 照计划做没有前途,杰克。
What we have together, that's what makes us great. 珍爱我们的爱,生活才会很美好。
- I love you, Kate. - I love you too. I do. 我爱你,凯特
And one year in London is not gonna change that. 去伦敦一年不会改变我们的爱
A hundred years couldn't change that. 一百年也不会改变我们的爱。
Part 2【01:19:00】
Can you imagine a life where everything was just easy ? 你能想象一帆风顺的生活吗?
You know, where you ask for things, and people just bring them to you ? 你要什么都有人帮你准备。
I think about it too. I do. 我也会向往那种生活。 我也会。
I wonder about what kind of life I would have had if I hadn't married you. 我会想如果没嫁给你会怎样。
Then I realize I've just erased all the things in my life that I'm sure about. 但接着我意识到这样我就抹杀了我生活中最重要的东西。
You and the kids. 你还有孩子们。
Part 3【01:26:50】
Look, I know our paltry little $2 million in sales is about what you spend a year on office supplies.
我知道区区两百万美元的营业额在你们看来只是零头。
And some regional trucking company account is nothing compared to a multi-billion-dollar merger. 和你们比起来只是小巫见大巫。
No, no, no. I'm not trying to knock the tire business. 我无意贬低轮胎业。
- It's okay. I get it. 没关系,我了解。
I'm in your shoes, I'm thinking the same thing, but here's the deal. 我的想法和你一样,但是无论大城小镇,生意就是生意。 Business is business. Wall Street, Main Street.
It's all a bunch of people getting up in the morning, 不过就是帮孩子筹钱上大学。
trying to figure out how they're going to send their kids to college.
It's just people, and I know people. 生意的重点在人,我很了解人。
Part 4【01:36:13】
But things change. If you need this, Jack, if you really need this, 但是情况变了。如果你需要这份工作,如果你真的那么想要, I will take these kids from a life they love, 我会带孩子们离开心爱的环境,
and I'll take myself from the only home we've ever shared together... 带我离开我们唯一的家,
and I'll move wherever you need to go. I'll do that because I love you. 你要搬去哪儿我就搬去哪儿。我这样做是因为我爱你。
I love you, and that's more important to me than our address. I choose us. 我爱你,这比我们住在哪儿更重要。我要我们在一起。(这句还是挺感动的~)
通篇没有太难的单词,大家有兴趣的也可以通过观看电影抄写台词,学习没有捷径,不要偷懒哦。开头和结尾的台词都还是比较经典的,多看几遍也很感动。