跟着卷福学英语(五十一)The Reichenbach Fall

跟着卷福学英语(五十一)The Reichenbach Fall_第1张图片

Woman A:Why today?为什么今天来了?


W:Do you want to hear me say it?你想要听我说出来?

Woman A:18 months since our last appointment.距离你上次诊断已经过去一年多了。

W:You read papers?你读报纸吗?

A:Sometimes.有时候。

W:And you watch telly?You know why I’m here. I’m here because…那你也看电视吗?你知道我为什么来这里,我来这里是因为。

A:What Happened, John?发生什么了约翰?

W:Sher…夏…

A:You need to get it out.你需要说出来。

W:My best friend Sherlock Holmes…is dead.我最好的朋友夏洛克福尔摩斯死了。

跟着卷福学英语(五十一)The Reichenbach Fall_第2张图片

Man A:Falls of the reichenbach。Turner’s masterpiece. Thankfully recovered, owing to the prodigious  talent of Mr Sherlock Holmes. A small token of our gratitude.莱辛巴赫瀑布。特纳的杰作,多亏了福尔摩斯先生得以寻回。

S:Diamond cufflinks… All my cuffs have buttons.钻石袖扣,我的衬衫袖口都有扣子了。

W:He means thank you.他是说谢谢。

S:Do I?我说了吗?

W:Just say it.说就是了。

S:Thank you.谢谢。

W:Hang on.等等。

跟着卷福学英语(五十一)The Reichenbach Fall_第3张图片

Man B:Back together with my family, after my terrifying ordeal. And we have one person to thank for my  deliverance…Sherlock Holmes.终于一家团聚,在我经历了恐怖的绑架之后。同时,我需要感谢一个人夏洛克福尔摩斯先生。

S:Tie pin. I don’t wear ties.领带夹,我从来不戴领带。

跟着卷福学英语(五十一)The Reichenbach Fall_第4张图片

L:Peter Ricoleti… Number one on Interpol’s most wanted list since 1982. Well, we got him, and there’s one person we have to thank for giving us the decisive leads. With all his customary diplomacy and tact.彼得.瑞克莱蒂,自1982年起就占据了国际刑警通缉名单榜首。我们抓住了他,我们必须感谢这位为我们提供了决定性线索的人。多亏了他惯用的那些手腕和才智。

W:Sarcasm.反话。

S:Yes.可不是。

L:We all chipped in.我们都出钱了。

J:Put the hat on. Put the hat on.把帽子戴上。

L:Yes, Sherlock, put it on.对,夏洛克,戴上吧。

W:Just get it over with.就应付一下吧。

跟着卷福学英语(五十一)The Reichenbach Fall_第5张图片

S:Boffin Sherlock Holmes.技术专家夏洛克福尔摩斯。

W:Everybody Gets one.每个人都有。

S:One what?一个什么?

W:Tabloid nickname. SuBo, Nasty Nick. I’ll probably get one soon.小报绰号。苏珊大妈,阴险尼克。也许我很快就会有一个。

S:Page five, column six, first sentence. Why is always the hat photograph?第五页,第六栏,第一句。为什么非要登戴帽子的照片?

W:”Bachelor John Watson. ”单身汉约翰华生。

S:What kind of hat is it?这算什么帽子?

W:”Bachelor” What the hell are they implying?“单身汉”他们到底在暗示什么?

S:Is it a cap?Why has it got two fronts?这算帽子吗?为什么两边都有檐?

跟着卷福学英语(五十一)The Reichenbach Fall_第6张图片

W:It’s a deerstalker. “Frequently seen in the company of Bachelor John Watson. ”这是猎鹿帽。“常与他如影随形的是单身汉约翰华生。”

S:Stalk deer with the hat. What are you going to do, throw it?猎鹿用的帽子?怎么用,扔着玩?

W:”Confirmed Bachelor John Watson. ”“已经证实约翰华生是单身汉。”

S:A death Frisbee.猎杀飞盘。

W:This is too much, we need to be more careful.这太过分了,我们得小心了。

S:It’s got flaps. Ear flaps, it’s an ear hat, John. What do you mean, more careful.上面还有垂檐。这是遮耳帽,约翰。你说小心点是什么意思?

跟着卷福学英语(五十一)The Reichenbach Fall_第7张图片

W:I mean, this isn’t a deerstalker now, it’s Sherlock Holmes hat. I mean you’re not exactly a private detective anymore. You’re this far from famous.我是说,这已经不是猎鹿帽了,这是夏洛克福尔摩斯的帽子。也就是说你不再是个私家侦探了,你就快成名人了。

S:It’ll pass.会过去的。

W:It better pass. The press will turn, Sherlock. They always turn and they’ll turn on you.最好能过去,媒体风向会变,夏洛克。他们总是变来变去,他们会转过来针对你。

S:It really bothers you.你真的这么在意?

W:what?什么?

S:What people say.人们的看法。

W:Yes.是的。

S:About me? I don’t understand. Why would it upset you?是对我的看法,我不懂你为什么会心烦?

W:Just try to keep a low profile. Find yourself a little case this week. Stay out the news.尽量保持低调就对了。这首找点小案子吧,别再上新闻。

跟着卷福学英语(五十一)The Reichenbach Fall_第8张图片

W:That’s your phone.你的电话响了。

S:It keeps doing that.一直响个没完。

W:So, did you just talk to him for a really long time?那个你跟他长谈过了吗?

S:Henry Fishguard never committed suicide. Bow Street runners missed everything.亨利费什加没有自杀。那些伦敦警探什么都看不出来。

W:Pressing case, is it?这案子挺急的吧?

S:They’re all pressing until they’re solved.没解决的案子都急。

跟着卷福学英语(五十一)The Reichenbach Fall_第9张图片

Man B:Put your key back please. Thank you. Excuse me, Sir. Any metal objects, keys, mobile phones? You can go through.请收好您的钥匙,谢谢。抱歉先生。有金属物品吗?钥匙手机?

跟着卷福学英语(五十一)The Reichenbach Fall_第10张图片

Man C:Fancy a cuppa then, mate?要来杯茶吗,兄弟?

Man D:Yeah, why not?好啊,当然了。

跟着卷福学英语(五十一)The Reichenbach Fall_第11张图片

Man E:Gilts at seven. Dutch Telecoms in free-fall. Thank you, Harvey.国债收益为七,荷兰电信暴跌。谢谢,哈维。

跟着卷福学英语(五十一)The Reichenbach Fall_第12张图片

Man F:What do you say?Refuse them all parole and bring back the rope?Let’s begin.你说这样好不好?拒绝所有假释申请,并恢复死刑?开始吧。

跟着卷福学英语(五十一)The Reichenbach Fall_第13张图片

Information:This is an emergency. Please leave.紧急情况,请离开。

Man G:Sir, I’m going to have to ask you to leave.先生,我必须请您离开。

跟着卷福学英语(五十一)The Reichenbach Fall_第14张图片

D:Sir, there’s been a break-in.长官,有非法闯入案件。

L:Not our division.不在我们的职责范围。

D:You’ll want it.你肯定不想放过。

Man E:The vault.金库。

跟着卷福学英语(五十一)The Reichenbach Fall_第15张图片

L:Hacked into the Tower of bloody London’s security?How?!Tell them we’re on our way.居然黑了伦敦塔安保系统,怎么可能?

D:There’s been another one, another break-in. Bank of England.又有一起,还是非法闯入。

Man H:Sir! Security’s down, sir. It’s failing.长官,安保系统坏了,失灵了。

L:What is it now?现在什么情况?

D:Pentonville Prison.本顿维尔监狱。

L:No!不是吧!

跟着卷福学英语(五十一)The Reichenbach Fall_第16张图片

M:No rush.不着急。

跟着卷福学英语(五十一)The Reichenbach Fall_第17张图片

W:I’ll get it, shall I?Here.我来看看吧。给你。

S:Not now. I’m busy.现在没空,忙。

W:Sherlock…夏洛克

S:Not Now!没空!

W:He’s back.他回来了。

跟着卷福学英语(五十一)The Reichenbach Fall_第18张图片

L:That glass is tougher than anything.那玻璃比什么都坚硬。

S:Not tougher than crystallized carbon. He used a diamond.但比不上碳晶体,他用的是钻石。

跟着卷福学英语(五十一)The Reichenbach Fall_第19张图片

你可能感兴趣的:(跟着卷福学英语(五十一)The Reichenbach Fall)