高考结束各种聚会随之而来,怎么用英语说才更有范儿?下面让我们一起学习!
1、Paying by Cash
Guest: Waiter, the bill, please.
服务员,结账。
Waiter: Yes, sir. Here is your check/bill, sir. Thank you.
好的,先生。先生,这是您的账单,多谢。
Guest: Here you are.
给你。
Waiter: 200 yuan. Please wait a minute. I'll be right back with your changes and receipt.
这里收您200元,请稍等一会,我将很快找回零钱及账单给您。
Waiter: Here is your changes and your receipt, thank you. Good night. Hope to see you again.
多谢,这是找给您的零钱及账单。晚安,希望您再次光临。
Guest: Thank you. This is your tip.
谢谢!这是给你的小费。
Waiter: Thank you, sir. You're very kind.
多谢,先生。谢谢你的好意。
2
Paying by Credit Card
Guest: Check/Take the bill,please.
结账。
Waiter: Here is your check, sir. Would you like to sign it to your room?
这是您的账单,先生。您想签单吗?
Guest: No, I'll just pay in cash. Do you accept U.S. Dollars.
不,我付现金,你们收美元吗?
Waiter: Yes. But we only have Chinese yuan for change. And the exchange rate is one hundred U.S. Dollar to RMB 804. Do you mind that?
是的,但是我们找零只有人民币,兑换汇率是100美元兑804人民币,你介意吗?
Guest: Well. May I use my credit card?
那么,可以用信用卡吗?
Waiter: Yes sure.
当然。
3
Using the Vouchers
Waiter: Excuse me, sir. Do you need anything else? If not, do you mind if I bring you your bill? It is nearly closing time.
对不起,先生,请问还需要点什么吗?如果不需要的话,介不介先结账呢?因为就要到关门时间了。
Guest: I'm sorry, check now, please.
对不起,现在结账吧。
Waiter: Would you like separate bills or one bill?/Would you like to pay together or separately?
请问分单还是一起结账?
Guest: Together.
一起结账。
Waiter: How would you like to pay for it, sir? You may pay cash, credit card, cheque or charge it to your room.
您打算怎样付账?你可以付现金、信用卡、支票或入房数。
Guest: I'd like to pay cash. I have discount card and vouchers here.
现金,我这儿有折头卡和赠券。
Waiter: I'm sorry. Discount card and vouchers are not to be used together.
对不起,折头卡与赠券不可以同时使用。
Guest: Well, use the vouchers first.
那先用赠券吧。
时光仍然白驹过隙,昨天还为考试紧张的同学们,今天就可以放松了,昨天午饭时看到有同学在附近的考点酒店休息用餐,这一定是一段难忘的回忆!家长们也可以稍作休息再开始到下一个填报志愿环节,预祝大家发挥出自己的水平!