巴夏:如何真正地帮助他人

巴夏:如何真正地帮助他人

问:

Hello Bashar 

巴夏,你好!

巴夏:

And to you good day 

你好!

问:

I grew up in a 

我是在一个……环境长大

I'm gonna try not to get emotional 

我这时有点情绪,但我会尽量克制

巴夏:

That is all right. You can get emotional. 

没事的,你可以有情绪

There's nothing wrong with being emotional. 

有情绪,没什么错!

问:

I grew up and when I now recognize as the religious cult 

我现在意识到,我是在一个有宗教崇拜的环境中长大的

And I grew up with a lot of fear of 

在这个成长的过程,我累积了非常多的恐惧

巴夏;

Yes? 

哪些恐惧?

问:

Life basically 

基本上都是有关生活的恐惧

巴夏:

All right! How exciting for you 

很好!真为你感到兴奋

问:

I'm having trouble with letting go of that fear in order to move forward. 

我想继续前进,但在释放这些恐惧过程中,我有些困难

巴夏:

Alright, what are you afraid will happen if you do let go? 

好!如果你真的释放了,你害怕会发生的事,是什么?

问:

That's a good question 

这个问得好!

巴夏:

Thank you, do you have a good answers? 

谢谢!你能否答得好?

问:

Not really 

没办法

巴夏:

Sure you do! 

你肯定行的!

Just think about it for a moment. 

花点时间,想一想

What are you afraid will happen to you if you let go of the fear? 

如果你释放了恐惧,你所害怕发生的事情,是什么?

There's a paradox, isn't there? 

这有点矛盾,是不是?

问:

There is 

是的

巴夏:

So you're saying 

所以你是说:

I want to let go of the fear, 

“我想释放这些恐惧”

But I'm afraid something will happen if I do 

“但如果我这么做,恐怕会发生一些事情”

What are you afraid will happen. 

这些你害怕发生的事情,是什么?

Come on, use your imagination. 

加把劲,运用你的想象力

I know you people can come up with amazing nightmares, 

我知道你们一个个都能想出不可思议的“恶梦”

So come on 

所以,加油!

This is the way to get at it. 

这是获得答案的方法

This is what we're attempting to show you right now 

这就是我现在想展示给你们看的

This is the way to get at it. 

这就是找到答案的方法

问:

Right. 

说得对!

巴夏:

This is the way to answer the question for yourself 

这是你能回答自己问题的方法

If you can't find the answer of what it is you believe to be true. 

如果你不知道“你相信什么为真实的?”

What is your defining to be true 

或“你认定什么为真实的?”

Just by asking 

那你只需要问自己:

What would I have to believe is true in order to feel the way I do? 

“我到底相信什么为真实的,才会让我有这样的感觉”

Which is fine. 

这样问,是可以的

Sometimes, because you're so used to the idea of fear, 

但有时候,因为你们太习惯于恐惧的思想

Because you've been trained into the idea of fear. 

因为你们经过大量的恐惧思想的“训练”

You can use the fear in a positive way to drive the answer to the surface 

所以你们可以积极地利用恐惧,从而找出答案

By being willing to hear the answer when you asked the question 

如果你想听答案,那你只需要问自己:

What am I actually terrified will happen if I allow myself to be who I prefer to be 

“如果我允许自己成为想成为的人,那我真正害怕发生的事情,是什么?”

And if you're willing to hear the answer. 

如果你真心想听到答案

The answer will come. 

那么答案就会到来

问:

I'm afraid that I will lose my family who are still trapped in that cult 

我害怕自己会失去 那些陷在宗教崇拜中的家人

巴夏:

I see 

我懂了

But not that anything is ever really lost. 

但(本质上)没有什么东西,是你真的会失去的

But in a sense, haven't you lost them already. 

但某种程度上讲,你不是已经失去他们了吗?

问:

Yes

是的

巴夏:

Therefore, that's not something that will happen. 

所以,这不是什么“会发生的事”

It's something you're saying already exists. 

而是你说的“已经存在的事”

问:

Yes, there's definitely been drawn apart, 

是的,我们已经断绝来往

the more I become true to myself, the more I walk away from those beliefs 

我越是对自己真实,我离这些信念越远

巴夏:

And what's wrong with that? 

那这有什么错误吗?

问:

Nothing! 

没有任何错误

巴夏:

So remember, please. 

所以,请记住

As we have just explained, 

就像我刚才说过的

You can do whatever you can. 

你可以做任何你能够做的事

Whatever you feel is in alignment with your truth 

任何你觉得和你的真相一致的事

To aid and assist them to give them an option 

如果他们想改变他们的观点

to change their point of view, if they so desire. 

那你就提供一个选项,来协助他们改变

But if they desire not to. 

但如果他们不想这么做

Maybe they need to be on that path just as you did for a while 

那他们可能也需要像以前的你一样,在(宗教崇拜)上再走一段路

In order to learn what they really need to learn 

才能学到他们真正需要学习的课程

You don't know 

但你不知道啊!

Do you understand 

你明白吗?

问:

Yes 

明白!

巴夏:

But that shouldn't stop you from becoming more of who you prefer to be, 

但这不该阻止你 成为你想成为的人

And in fact, 

事实上

The more you are willing to become more of who you really are, 

你越是(愿意)成为(更)“真正的你自己”

The more capable you will be of actually being able to help them 

你越是有能力去帮助他们

Should they ultimately desire your assistance. 

他们也更加想获得你的帮助

Whereas if you just remain in the fear, 

而你如果也深陷恐惧当中

All you're doing is remaining within the parameters that you were in with them before 

那你至始至终,所做的一切都是在“同流合污”

And your reinforcing that energy for them too 

并且你也强化了他们的(负面)能量

Because you're not showing them that there can be a difference 

因为你没向他们显示“还有一个不同的选择”

And you're not showing yourself that they can be a difference 

而且你也没向你自己展示“他们也可以不同”

Does this make sense? 

这么说,你明白吗?

问:

Yes! 

明白!

It actually makes a lot of sense. 

你说得太有道理了!

巴夏:

Is this helping? 

这对你有帮助吗?

问:

Absolutely 

当然啦!

巴夏:

So if you move forward in your true joy. 

所以,如果你心怀真正的喜悦前进

Is there anything really to be afraid. 

你还有什么恐惧吗?

问:

No

没有

巴夏:

You know that? 

这点,你知道的?

Yes? 

是吧?

问:

I know that intellectually 

理智上说,我知道

巴夏:

Oh! There's that lovely phase that you people use. 

哦!你又用到那个非常可爱的词语了

I know that intellectually 

“理智上说,我知道”

问:

I'm learning it. 

人家也在学习中嘛!

I will say that I'm learning it and I'm accepting it. 

我得说,我也在学习,也在接纳过程中

巴夏:

Alright, you are in process of learning that 

好吧,你在学习的过程中

And in that process what you're going to do 

而在这个过程中

Is you're going to discover more and more definitions that are out of alignment with who you prefer to be, 

你会发现越来越多、和“你想成为的你”不相匹配的“定义”

And you're going to go through the process of letting them go 

你需要经历释放这些“定义”的过程

Yes? --- Yes! 

明白吗? ------ 明白!

Letting them go, so you can grow 

释放它们,你才能成长(让它们走,你才能走)

Yes? --- Yes! 

明白吗? ------ 明白!

All right, so that's your process 

好的!所以这是你的过程

Anything wrong with that. 

这有什么不对吗?

问:

No 

没有

巴夏:

Alright 

好的

So are you having fun with that process 

那你在这个过程中,开心不?

问:

Yes! 

开心!

巴夏:

Anytime you feel fear, use the fear in a positive way, 

任何时候,只要你感觉到恐惧,就可以积极地利用恐惧

Redefine it 

重新定义它

So that it becomes a messenger knocking on your door 

这样,他将成为一个“敲门”的信差

To let you know that you have a definition that doesn't work for you that you're still holding on to. 

提醒你,“嘿!有一个对你无用的定义,你还紧抓不放呢!”

So when you feel the fear 

所以当你感到恐惧时

Say 

说:

thank you fear, for bringing that to my attention. 

“谢谢你,恐惧!谢谢你的提醒”

Let me find out what that is 

“让我找找看,那到底是什么”

So that if it's not what I prefer, 

“如果是我所不喜欢的”

I can let it go 

“我就可以清理、释放它”

And that's how you use fear in a positive way. 

这就是你正面积极利用恐惧的方式

Make sense? 

有道理吗?

问:

Yes, it does. 

是的,有道理!

Thank you

谢谢!

巴夏:

Is this helping you? 

这对你有帮助吗?

问:

Yes, very much 

是的,非常有帮助

巴夏:

Anything else. 

还有其他问题吗?

问:

No 

没了!

巴夏:

All right, thank you 

好的,谢谢

你可能感兴趣的:(巴夏:如何真正地帮助他人)