巴夏:感谢逝世的人(感动+搞笑)

问:

And yesterday 

昨天

One of my best friend passed away. 

我一个最好的朋友去世了

Right after that 

随后

I felt like he chose to leave this earth. 

我就感觉到,是他选择离开这个地球

And then he's still enjoying his journey. 

并且,他仍然享受他的旅程

Even though he passed away. 

即使他已经去世了

巴夏:

Of course he is enjoying his journey 

他当然很享受他的旅程

And the timing of these things is usually 

发生这种事情的时机

Because then it turns your attention toward the spirit world 

通常是在你顺着梯子往上爬时,为了拉你一把,帮你提高振频

To pull you along up the ladder to increase your vibration 

因为他们的离去,会让你把注意力转向灵界

Because you wish to reach out to that person 

因为你想再次与他们接触

So it expands your senses 

所以,这样就扩展了你的感官

And you can learn to still communicate with them 

并且,你也可以学习如何继续跟他们交流

Just because they're in spirit 

仅仅因为祂们在灵界

Doesn't mean they're not still part of your life. 

并不意味着,祂们不再是你生活中的一部分

It doesn't mean you can't learn to communicate with them. 

并不意味着,你没办法通过学习,从而再次与他们沟通

So now your attention is turned toward the idea of the spirit realm 

现在,你的注意力已经转向了灵界

And you can allow yourself to let that energy into your system 

你就可以允许自己,让灵性的能量进入你的系统

So that you can become more sensitive to communications from your friend and from the spirit level. 

这样,你就可以更清晰地感知到 来自你的朋友和灵界的信息

This is often why people will die at certain times 

这就是为什么 有些人会在某个特定的时间死去

To bring your attention forward into the spirit world 

就是为了把你的注意力转向灵界

Because it helps you. 

因为,这可以帮助你

It helps you on your journey 

可以帮助你的人生之旅

问:

Thank you. 

谢谢您!

巴夏:

You are welcome 

不客气!

问:

I am a dancer 

我是个舞蹈家

I've been working many years as a dancer. 

我已经跳舞好多年

巴夏:

Is this your excitement 

这是你的兴奋吗?

Or at least one expression of it? 

还是你的兴奋的表达方式之一?

Yes? This is one expression of your excitement? 

这是你的兴奋的表达方式之一,是吗?

问:

Yes 

是的!

巴夏:

All right 

好的!

问:

I'm following my passion. 

我跟随着我的激情

And so many synchronicity happens. 

在我身上,发生了太多的同步性事件

巴夏:

Yes, of course 

那是当然的了!

That's what happens when you follow your passion 

当你跟随你的激情时,这种情况自然会发生

问:

Yes. 

是的

巴夏:

Synchronicity increases 

同步性增多了

问:

Yes 

是的

I just want to share my experience like 

我只是想分享我的经历

Before I couldn't imagine I can 

之前,我根本想象不到自己可以……

Eat and live 

有的吃,有的住……

Being dancing, being RD 

能够跳舞,能够RD

巴夏:

Now you can 

现在你可以了!

问:

Yes, 

是的 !

巴夏:

Yes, thank you. 

是的!谢谢!

问:

Thank you so much 

非常感谢你!

巴夏:

You're welcome, thank you so much. 

不客气,我也非常感谢你!

It is important understand that being yourself works 

非常重要的是,你们要明白:做自己,管用!

The most difficult thing you can possibly do in your life 

在你生命中,你能做的最艰难的事

Is trying to be someone you're not. 

就是试图成为“不是你的你”(非你)

So stop resisting who you are. 

所以,停止阻抗真正的你吧!

Let life work 

让生命来运作

Allow it to work. 

允许祂来运作

Isn't that right, Naniya? 

难道不是这样吗,Naniya?

问:

Yeah! 

是的!

巴夏:

How did you know? 

你怎么知道是我?

What do you mean how did I know? 

你问我怎么知道是你,这啥意思呢?

I know because I let life work 

我知道,因为我“让”生命运作

问:

So spooky 

太诡异了!

巴夏:

Oh, spooky Bashar, all right. 

噢!诡异的巴夏!

Well, it is approaching your Halloween 

哈!你们的万圣节快到了!

So time to be a little bit spooky 

所以,我是时候变身成“鬼魅形态”

问:

I have to admit sometimes I'm haunted by 

我承认,有时候我身边会游荡着一些……

巴夏:

Aliens

外星人

Oh, wait wait. 

噢!等一下

Alien ghost. 

外星鬼魂

Even spookier 

更让人毛骨悚然了!

问:

You're so funny 

你丫的太搞笑了!

巴夏:

Oh, wait, funny alien ghosts. 

噢!等等!搞笑的外星鬼!

All right, not so spooky. 

好吧,这个不怎么吓人

问:

Yes, spooky funny 

又吓人,又有趣!

巴夏:

All right. 

哈哈!

More spoofy 

更“恶搞”了

问:

Ah, my goodness 

啊!你真神啊!

巴夏:

Yes. 

是的!

你可能感兴趣的:(巴夏:感谢逝世的人(感动+搞笑))