fallout3 辐射3 难句囧翻译6(雷人啊)

 fallout3 辐射3 难句囧翻译5(雷人啊)

1 A one-half mile radius
一个半里的范围内
2 This gun is bad-ass. Yeah! 这枪真TMD太猛了,耶! 行不行.
3 Life was cruel then, and it's cruel now.
生活还是一如既往的残酷
4 You're on your own. Out there in the Wasteland, it's every man for himself.
你们走你们的路。在废土外面,每个人都是为自己着想的。
5 Only your complete and utter lack of importance.
只有你是根本没用的?
6 n combat, you do +10% damage against female opponents  少妇杀手技能 +10%
7 I'm plum puckered out.
我已经XXOO
8 Can't a woman get a little time to herself!?
女人就不能自X了
9 It's time to earn mamma some sugar.
是时候从妈妈那赚点糖了
10 Did I speak Communese to you?
我有很亲切的和你说么?
11 Increased military enrollment amongst target demographics serves to underline this success.
增加的军队人数包括了以人口统计为目的服役以强调这一成功.
12 Ahh, 医生. You keep us walking around and making money. That's why we keep you around.
你让我们活下来是为了转我们的钱,这就是为什么我们让你着

13 Thank God! I can barely carry all this stuff.                                       
NAM1_37166                                                                          
Well, I'm not open just now, but I will be by daybreak. Stop by.                    
FULL_37167                                                                          
Just what the Wasteland needs, another junk vendor...                               
NAM1_37168                                                                          
Suit yourself. Sooner or later everyone has stuff to unload that only I will take.
天哪,我居然可以凭空拿走所有的东西。
我还没营业呢,等天亮了吧。stop by?
废土最需要你这种人,收破烂的。。。
自己随意,迟早?大家都来卖东西只有你来买

14 Thank God! I can barely carry all this stuff.    
谢天谢地!这些东西我还拿得动
15 Casdin was well-respected, and every bit as loyal to the Brotherhood as Elder Lyons. He just disagreed with the interpretations of our oaths.
Casdin被众人敬仰,和Elder Lyons一样对兄弟会忠心耿耿。他就是不能接受
16 Fine. Blow me off. Live in denial.
You may as well get that through your thick skull 
干死我吧,我早已看破红尘... 。你可能也可以开窍的,加油哦~~~
17 chaste acres dairy farm
荒野处女
18 Then did he raise on high the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch, saying, "Bless this, O Lord, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy.
之后他高举圣手雷安提俄克,说着:祝福它吧,主啊,让它以你的神力将敌人化为灰烬,以仁慈的名义。
19 They insisted there was more important technology to be recovered in a scientific base in the ruins of Fort Independence, to the West.他们坚持认为能在独立要塞的科技基地废墟中挖掘到重要科技。
20 Where Elder Lyons has fought to protect the people of the Capital Wasteland, the Outcasts demanded we move on and leave them to their fates.在里昂长老废都为保卫人民而战的地方,Outcasts要求我们继续前进,让他们依靠信念孤军奋战。
21 So I shall leave you to your fate
意思就是你自己找生路去吧
22 Don't ever lose your gift of speaking your mind so directly.
不要丢失你心直口快的天赋
23 I can't believe it's only a couple of days away.
我不敢相信只是过了两天。
Glad to hear that.
很高兴地听到这件事。
Crazy how it sneaks up on you, y'know?
这么疯狂的事你是如何偷偷知道的,嗯?
Was I supposed to do it?  I didn't hear Dave saying we had to!
我本应该要这样做吗?我没有听Dave说过我必须要这样做的啊!
24 Our Lady of Hope Hospital
玛利亚女子医院  (啊?我还以为只有昆明才有,FO3无敌)
25 Warren: There's just a few of them.
巴菲特:只有几个人有。

你可能感兴趣的:(out)