在新来的系主任欢迎宴会上,Sheldon毫不掩饰对于那位主任的学术地位的鄙视,出言不逊,结果第二天就被炒了。
他声称这是自己几十年来第一次休息,多余的精力无处发泄,一会儿研究炒鸡蛋一会儿研究织毛衫,大家都觉得他有问题,最后Leonard不得已打电话给Sheldon老妈。
老妈来了以后,狠狠训斥了他一顿,然后带他去见主任,主任一见他妈就被折服了,马上就让Sheldon重返工作岗位,只让他老妈留下深谈。后来Sheldon呆萌地问老妈“主任会成为我的新爸爸吗?”
May I introduce my special lady friend Summer? 这位是我特别的女性朋友Summer
I told you touching's extra. 我说过 碰我要加钱的
新来的系主任Eric Gablehauser
This is my first day off in decades. I'm going to savor it. 这是我十几年来第一次休息 我要好好享受
Never mind. You won't get it right. 算了 你肯定搞不对
How come you didn't go into work today? 你今天怎么没去上班
Never mind. 算了
Maybe that's what I'm go in for. 也许我偏要那样呢
I'm not talking about this with you. 我才不跟你说这个
I marked the calender for future reference. 我在日历上做记录 以备参考
Thanks for coming on such short notice. 谢谢你这么快赶过来
Your little friend is concerned about you.你的朋友很担心你
No one's allowed in! 所有人都不许进来
Excuse me for being so bold, but I now see where Sheldon gets his smoldering good looks. 原谅我的无礼 但我终于知道Sheldon英俊的外表是从哪继承的了
It's okay to be smarter than everybody, but you can't go around pointing it out. 比大家聪明都不是问题 但你不能到处显摆
Problem solved. 问题解决了
That's impressive. 真厉害
We may have gotten off on the wrong foot when I called you an idiot. 我们可能没给彼此留下好印象 我称你为白痴
We'll see. 看看再说吧