英文圆体字练习 2019.2.26

笔尖:Hunt 22B

墨水:Walnut

信笔涂鸦,还请多多指教

摘自《To My Wife: With a Copy of My Poems》


To My Wife: With a Copy of My Poems

《给妻子:题我的一本诗集》


I can write no stately proem

我写不出华丽的序言

As a prelude to my lay;

作为这些短歌的序曲;

From a poet to a poem

我胆敢在此说出的只是

I would dare to say.

一个诗人到一首诗。


For if of these fallen petals

倘若这些凋落的残花

Once to you seem fair,

能有一朵你觉得美丽,

Love will waft it till it settles

爱就会将它吹送,安息

On your hair.

在你的发丝。


And when wind and winter harden

当北风与冬天让一切凝固,

All the loveless land,

一切变成爱的荒原,

It will whisper of the garden,

它就会低诉花园的絮语,

You will understand.

你就会恍然大悟。

你可能感兴趣的:(英文圆体字练习 2019.2.26)