Level 6 - Unit 1 - Part 1 Dialogue - Lover's Quarrel(恋人间的争吵)

F: Hey, what do you think? Do you like it?
嗨,咋样?你喜欢吗?
M: No, it's too short. You can't wear that to the office. If you do, nobody will be able to concentrate.
不喜欢,太短了,你没办法穿着这个上班。如果你穿了,没有人能集中注意力。
F: What about this one?
这件呢?
M: That's the right length, but I hate the color. I hate pink.
长度合适,但颜色我不喜欢,我讨厌粉红。
F: OK, I'll see if they have it in another color, but it isn't cheap.
OK,我知道他们有另一种颜色,不过不便宜。
M: It's okay if you don't buy anything else for a while.
如果你暂时不买其他的,还是可以的。
F: Sure, this will last for a while.
当然,暂时不买别的。
M: Well, I'm glad you like your dress. It looks great on you.
我很喜欢这件,看起来太棒了。
F: You should get some new clothes too. You never buy anything for yourself.
你也应当买些新衣服,你从来不给自己买东西。
M: I have an expensive girlfriend now, so I can't afford it. And besides I don't have the time to go shopping.
我现在有一个昂贵的女朋友啊,所以我买不起了。另外我也没时间购物。

F: What are you doing? Are you staring at that woman?
你在做什么?你盯着那个女人?
M: What? No, of course not.
什么?当然不是。
F: Yes, you were. You were staring at her. How do you think it makes me feel?
你是,你一直盯着她。你考虑过我的感受吗?
M: I was just looking in that direction.
我只是看着那个方向。
F: No, you were staring at her for several seconds.
不,你盯着她好几秒钟了。
M: I'm sorry, but I couldn't help it.
我很抱歉,我没控制住。
F: I've told you many times to stop that. And if you are going to stare, you shouldn't do it like that, so obvious and rude.
我说过很多次了,如果你想盯着的话,你也不要这样,太刻意,太粗鲁。
M: OK, what's the best way to stare?
怎么盯呢?
F: Don't stare for four or five seconds. Just take quick looks, 2 seconds long. Then it isn't so obvious.
不要超过四五秒,只是快速看一眼,两秒长,这样不太刻意。
M: Sorry, my eyes just went there. I'm programed like that.
很抱歉,刚才看了别处,我会注意的。
F: That's no excuse. And don't ever tell me you don't like pink again. She is wearing pink. Why is it that pink is so bad on me when you can't help staring at someone else who is wearing pink?
没有借口。不要再告诉我你不喜欢粉红色,她就穿着粉红色。为什么我穿粉红色就不行,而你却忍不住盯着其他穿粉红色的人。
M: I didn't notice that she is wearing pink.
我没注意到她的穿着粉红色。
F: Ah, so the clothes don't matter. She is more attractive than I am. Why don't you go sit with her?
哦,所以衣服不重要,她比我更有魅力。你为啥不过去和她坐一起?
M: Hey, come on. Let's not get into a fight.
嘿,我们不要再吵了。
F: I thought you were getting better, but you never change. You just had to ruin the evening.
我以为你会变好,但是你没有,你刚刚毁了这个夜晚。
M: Hey, come on, I'm sorry.
嘿,对不起。
F: No! Don't say anything, I don't wanna hear it.
不要说了,我不想听!

你可能感兴趣的:(Level 6 - Unit 1 - Part 1 Dialogue - Lover's Quarrel(恋人间的争吵))