催眠的花园

 

催眠的花园

1.Welcome to the hypnotic garden. 欢迎来到催眠的花园。

2.Latest scientific investigations of the mind has been able to prove ancient wisdom.

;有最近对人类心灵的科学调查已经可以证明古代的智慧。

3 The fact of the intimate connection between the mind and body.

;那就是我们心灵和身体之间有着密不可分的关系。

4The body produces what the mind dictates.;身体会听从心灵的命令去生产和制造。

5 Whatever is held in the mind, the physical body will produce.

不管心灵想的是什么,身体都会随着产生变化。

6 Diseases of the body can and mostly are caused by ill feelings, or bitterness towards another person.;大多数身体上的疾病情都和负面的情绪有关,例如老想着自己生病了,对人有所怨恨。

7 All the of emotions: intense passion, hatred and longstanding jealousy, affect the body negatively.;被强烈的感情所淹没,憎恨或长期的嫉妒,都对我们的身体有着负面的影响。

8 And corroding anxiety and bad temper actual induce physical diseases.

;而焦虑和坏脾气更是会侵蚀我们的健康。

9 The heart, liver, kidneys, spleen, stomach, and body cells are destroyed.

;破坏身体的细胞,产生和心脏,肝脏,肾脏,脾脏及胃相关的疾病。

10 Worry causes untold life-threatening diseases such as heart troubles, nerves breakdowns, and blood-pressure problems.

;而忧虑更是造成许多与生命威胁的疾病,像心脏方面的毛病,神经衰弱及血压方面的问题等。

11 If the bad thoughts are destroyed, bodily diseases and problems will vanish.

;假如我们能将不好的想法消灭,那么大多数身体上的疾病都会随着消失。

12 This is the hypnosis technic which can help self-healing.

;以下是一段催眠的技巧可以被用来帮助自我医治。

13 It is a relaxation technic that you can utilize just to simply relax.

;它同时也是一段让身心放松的练习,你可以只是用来让自己好好放松休息一下。

14 I just want to give you some idea of how it feels, to experence the wonderful euphoric feeling of hypnosis relaxation.;我只想要让你去体验一下催眠所带来的那种美妙愉悦的感觉。

15 If you have any discomfort in any area of your body, or diseased,

;假如你身体有任何不舒服的地方,或有什么疾病,

16 I want you to send a loving thought to that area.;我现在要你传送爱的能量到那部分。

17 Visualize -;运用想象力,

18Put pictures in your mind of your body becoming healthy and well again.

;在你的心灵呈现一张自己的照片,照片中的你再次变得健康,令你满意。

19 That area of your body you can see in your mind's eye becoming healthy and well again.

;而那有病痛的部位也在你的想象中变得完好和健康。

20 Healthy as it should  be.;你的身体将恢复到它本来应有的健康状态。

21 Nature made our bodies to stay healty,;大自然的设计使我们的身体能保持在健康的状态,

22 to heal itself.;身体是会自我痊愈的。

23 Nature only needs the cooperation and assistance of the mind to operate naturally and heal.

;我们身体所需的是心灵的合作和协助,让它能自然地运作和抑制。

24 I want you to get you a comfortable position,;现在我要你让自己处于一个舒服的姿势,

25 preferably to stretch out on the floor or on a bed,;最好是能全身平躺在地上或床上,

26 with a small pillow to support your neck or possibly roll up some clothing and place under your neck.;并在头下垫块枕头,若找不到枕头也可以卷起一些衣服来代替。

27 Get comfortable.;让自己感到舒服,

28 Place a light cover or ....???;并在身上盖一层薄薄的毯子或大浴巾,由胸部盖到脚掌。

29 We'll just have a small break while we get prepared.我们自定要稍停一下让你去准备这些东西。

30 Now you're ready to visit the garden of your mind.;现在你已经准备好去探访你心灵的花园

31 Check that your head is in line with your spine.;检查你的头和脊椎是否已成一直线不要弯曲。32 Let your feet just fall slightly apart.;让你的双脚微微打开与肩同宽。

33 Your arms can rest limply at your side.;双手背可轻轻地在身旁放松。

34 Turn your hands so the palms are slightly facing upwards,;将两手的掌心微微朝上,

35 the sides of your hands on the floor.;不用太刻意。

36 Close your eyes now, and just listen to our voices.;现在请闭上你的眼睛,请听着我们的声音。

37 And if you listen to our voices, you will find a wonderful relaxing thing happen to you.

;而当你听我们的声音,你将经验到一种美妙放松的经验会发生在你的身上。

38 You'll find the muscles in your body right down your spine are completely relaxing.

;你会发现全身的肌肉延伸到脊椎以下的部分都将完全地放松。

39 Be aware of your breathing.;去意识到你的呼吸。

40 Don't force or strain the breath.;不要刻意用力地呼吸。

41 Just be aware of the slow, deep breath;只要去感觉到你的呼吸变得缓慢和深沉。

42 that go right down to the bottom of the stomach as you inhale.

;在你吸气时候这气会带到腹部的下方。

43 Be conscious of your stomach rising very gently as you inhale.

;并且意识到在你每次吸气时,你的小腹会微微地鼓起。

44 When you exhale, feel yourself letting go completely,

;在呼气的时候将所有的气完全地呼出,让自己所有的烦恼也一起呼出,

45 and sinking down heavily to the floor.;并感到全身非常地沉重,下沉到地板里了。

46 Feel yourself sinking down deeper and deeper...;感到你自己深深地陷入地板里,

47 down deeper into the floor.;越来越深,深入到地板里。

48 You are calm, your whole body is relaxing,;你感到很平静,你的全身正在放松,

49 relaxing more with each gentle breath you breathe.

;而在你每次缓缓地呼吸后,你将更加地放松。

50 Leave your eyes closed, your eyelids are begining to feel heavy and relaxed.

;让你的双眼闭上吧,你的眼皮开始感到非常地沉重和放松。

51They feel comfortably heavy.;它们感到舒服地沉重。

52 So relaxed you don't want to open them again.;是那样地放松你不想再把它们打开了。

53 You are now feeling peaceful and calm and tranquil;你现在感受到平安,祥和以及宁静。

54 as you slowly breathe in and out,;当你慢慢地呼吸、吸气、吐气,

55 in and out.;吸气、吐气。

56 Your whole body is feeling heavy and relaxed.;你的全身感到非常地沉重和放松。

57 All tension is being dissolved away from the muscles down the back of your neck,

;所有的紧张压力都消失了,随着你身体脖子后的肌肉放松而消失了,

58 right down your spine...;延伸的到你的脊椎下方,

59 all of your chest...;及整个胸部附近的肌肉都放松了......

60 Relaxing...;都放松了......

61 And tension is just dissolving away.;紧张压力都消失不见了。

62 Your entire body is calm and relaxed.;你的全身已经放松了。

63 Your arms and hands are feeling heavy and limp at your sides.

;你的手背和双手开始感到非常地沉重,松软地摆在两旁。

64 Your legs right down to your feet begin to feel heavy, calm and relaxed.

;而你的双腿延伸到你的脚掌也开始感到非常地沉重和放松。

65 Your legs and feet feel heavy and limp.;你的双腿和脚掌感到非常地沉重和无力。

66 Your whole body is sinking down deeper and deeper.

;你的全身正渐渐地往下沉,越沉越深。

67 Your whole body feels warm and relaxed;全身将感到温暖和放松。

68as you sink down deeper.;在你下沉的时候,

69 Letting go.;放松吧,

70 Letting go more and more.;越来越放松。

71 Letting go and listen to nature's sounds.;让我们放松来倾听自然美妙的声响。

72 Imagine now that you are in your own beautiful garden.;现在想象你正站在自己美丽的花园里,

73 This is your own private most relaxing calm place;这是你自己私人所拥有最放松宁静的园地。

74 where everything around you is bathed in light.;在这里每件东西都沉浸在阳光里。

75 Color and beauty surround you.;缤纷的色彩与自然之美围绕着你。

76 Plants and flowers of many varieties are bathed in sunshine.

;许多不同种类的植物和花朵也都沉浸在柔和的阳光下。

77 From the gentle rays of the sun in the clear blue sky above.

;从碧蓝的天空中,太阳撒下柔和的光芒。

78 And passing from one flower to the next,;而从一朵花到另外一朵花,

79 you see many colors of the butterflies as they float on the warm air.

;你看到许多色彩靓丽的蝴蝶正在晴空中飞舞。

80 The multicolored wings glistening in the sunlight as they drift.

;它们那彩色的翅膀正闪烁在阳光下。

81 And the birds in the distance add their music to nature's chorus.

;而远处的鸟儿也开始高歌加入自然的舞场。

82 As the air is heavy with the natural beautiful relaxing scent of the trees and flowers,

;空气中充满了由花草树木所散发的自然香气,多么美好另人放松,

83 you can hear the trickling waters slowly flowing over the small rocks.

;你可以听见潺潺的溪流正缓慢地流过一些小岩石。

84 It's so beautiful in your garden - peaceful and serene, alive and vibrant.

;在你的花园里一切是那么地美好:宁静、安详,具有生气和活力。

85 You feel at home,;你觉得好象回到了自然的家一样,

86at one with nature.;你就像是自然的一部分。

87As you slowly walk down a green grassy bank and come to a little stream of bubbling crystal clear water,;当你慢慢地沿着青草地走向一条水晶一般清澈的小溪流,

88 the light is dancing of the water in many directions.;看见阳光在水面上闪闪发光。

89 Just imagine yourself slowly and quietly walking down a pathway beside the stream,

;继续想象看到你自己正慢慢安静地走向溪旁的一条小路,

90 absorbed in nature.;整个人容入自然中。

91 Feel yourself peaceful and calm;感到自己很平静与安详,

92 at one with the garden.;就好象是花园的一部分。

93 Beside the stream is a still deep pool of crystal clear water.

;在小溪的旁边有一个平静深沉的池塘,里面充满了清澈的水。

94 Pause for a moment, and look down at your own reflection.

;暂停一下,看看自己在池中的倒影吧。

95 There's warmth in your heart;在你的心中升起一股暖流,

96 and a smile on your face,;而你的脸上也浮现出微笑,

97 because you have discovered the path - the pathway to good health within yourself.

;因为你已经发现到通往健康的路就在你里面。

98 You realize you alone you are the keeper of this path.

;你觉悟到只有你自己一人才是这条路的管理者。

99 You realize and certainly know that even though the path can sometimes be blocked by the events of life,;你也同时认知到即使有时候这条路会被生活上一些事而阻碍,

100 you know you can come down this path and be free anytime you wish.

;但你知道你可以在任何时候自由地走回这条路上。

101 You can free yourself from all the feelings of injustice.

;你可以让自己由不平的情绪中释放出来。

102 And injustice will no longer stalk you.;不平的感觉将不再跟随着你。

103 Rid yourself of anger and guilt.;摆脱掉一切的愤怒和罪恶感。

104 No difficulty has power over you unless you give it that power.

;再也没有任何外在的力量可以掌控你,除非你将控制权权交给他。

105 Let past events just fade away.;让过去的种种都消失离开吧。

106 Don't let them darken your future.;不要再让他们为你的将来蒙上一层阴影。

107Forgive yourself for past mistakes.;为着过去的错误原谅自己吧。

108 You cannot change the past.;你不可能改变过去。

109 Now that you know better, forgive yourself and let all negtive thoughts go.

;现在你必须要懂事了,原谅自己并让所有负面的思想都离开吧,

110 Go from your mind.;离开你的心灵。

111You can change your future by changing your thoughts.;你可以改变你的未来由改变你的思想开始。

112 We are the creators of our own thoughts.;我们都是自己思想的创造者。

113 Change your thoughts and you change your world.;改变你的思想你将能改变自己的世界。

114 There is nothing more absolute than change.;没有什么是比改变更确定的了。

115 Everything changes.;每一件事物都在变化,

116 Nothing ever remains the same.;没有什么是停止不变的。

117 Remember the good passes,;记住好的会过去,

118 and so does the bad.;而同样坏的也会过去。

119 When we are down, there's only one way to go,;当我们跌落到最低处的时候,

120-  that is: up.;只有一条出路就是:向上。

121 If we only wait a little, the cycle, the unfailing tide of things,

;只要我们再多忍一下,那自然的循环,宇宙不止的潮汐,

122 will sweep us up again.;将会再次将我们往上带起。

123 The essence of the desired state is already in yourself.

;你所期望的状态那本质早已生殖在你里面。

124 The fruit is already in the seed.;就好像果实的本质早已经在种子里了。

125 You can have everything now that you know how to ask.

;你可以拥有每一样东西,现在你已知道如何去要求了。

126 Formulate your images and ask.;形成你的意向然后去要求。

127 Everything that happens to us is the result of the seed planted.

;每一件发生在我们身上的事都是过去所种下的结果。

128 Plant your seeds carefully.;所以小心地播种,

129 Your thoughts are your seeds.;你的思想就是你的种子。

130 They will bud and blossom and bear fruit.;它们将萌芽,开花和结果。

131 By changing your thoughts today, will build your world of tomorrow.

;从今天改变你的思想做起,你将建立明日你的世界。

132 I'm going to stop talking now, while you keeping your mind images of your body being restored to good health.

;我现在将暂停说话,但请你继续在你的心灵中想象着你的身体正恢复健康。

133 See yourself as you would like to be.;看到你自己成为你想成为的样子,

134 See a picture in your mind,;在你的心中看到这样的照片,

135 visualize what you feel is right for you.;想象什么才是对你好的,

136 Remember your thoughts are seeds.;记得你的思想就像种子,

137 Sow them now wisely.;现在明智地播种。

138 and they will bud and blossom and bear fruit.;它们将萌芽,开花和结果。

139 I want you to always think of your mind as a lovely garden.

;我要你总是把自己的心灵想象成一座美丽的花园。

140 If you look after it, it will look after you.;如果你好好的照顾它,它也会好好的照顾你。

141The beautiful garden is slowly and quietly fading from you mind.

;现在美丽的花园正慢慢安静地从你的心中退去。

142 As you bring awareness back into your physical body,;当你开始将意识带回你的身体,

143 you know deep in your mind that you have sowed positive seeds of thought,

;但你知道在你心灵深处你已经播下一些积极思想的种子,

144 and they have passed over to the storeroom of life's experiences -

;而它们也传送到人生经验的储藏室里。

145 - your subconscious mind, life's garden.;你的潜意识,生命的花园。

146 And there they will bud and blossom to bear fruits sometime in the future.

;而它们将会萌芽,开花,并会在未来的某个时候结果。

147 Slowly now begin to become aware.;现在开始慢慢地恢复你的意识。

148 Observe your breathing.;观察你的呼吸,

149 Notice how slow and quiet the breath has become most(???) you were resting.

;注意到在你休息的时候你的呼吸变得多么地平静和缓慢。

150 Now begin to breathe a little more deliberately.;现在开始有点刻意地去呼吸。

151 Making each inhalation a little longer,

;让每次的吸气延长一点,

152 a little deeper.;加深一点。153And as you exhale,;而当你呼气时,

154 feel an abundance of energy;感受到丰盛的经历,

155 speading through out your body.;散播在你的全身。

156 Begin to move and bring back all the body sensations.;现在我们要开始活动一下带回身体的感觉。

157 Move your hands and fingers.;移动一下你的双手和手指头。

158 Move the feet and toes.;移动一下你的脚掌和脚趾头。

159 Allow your head to roll very gently from side to side.;将你的头由一边慢慢地转向另一边。

160 Open your eyes,;张开你的双眼,

161 Blink a little and allow your eyes to become accustomed to the light.

;眨眨你的眼睛好适应一下光线。

162 Now begin to stretch upwards.;现在要开始向上伸展一下身体。

163 Raising your hands and arms above your head,;高举你的双手手背超过你的头部,

164 stretching,;向上伸展,165stretch...;伸展......

166 right throught the body;全身用力地伸展,

167 stretch...;伸展......168Exhale,;呼气,

169 let it all go with a "sigh".;开口用力呼出所有的气。

170 This is a new day.;这是新的一天。

171 Slowly bring yourself into sitting position, and the feeling of calmness will remain deep within.;慢慢地让自己坐起来感受那股平静安详的感觉还深深地留在你里面。

172 It will remain always.;它将会一直的留在你心里。

你可能感兴趣的:(催眠的花园)