“信号不好”用英文怎么说?

信号不好:I'm losing you.

I'm in an elevator. I'm losing you.

我在电梯了。手机没信号了。

信号好/强;信号差/弱:

signal is good/strong; bad/weak

信号好/差:

reception/connection is good/bad

信号没覆盖:

The coverage is terrible.

如何表达“对方信号不好”?

break up表示声音断断续续,特指信号不好的情形。需要注意的是,信号不好一般发生在通话过程中,应该用现在进行时,即“你信号不好”可以说“You're breaking up”。

You are breaking up and I will call you back soon.

你的信号不好,我等会再给你回电话。

你电话来了:

You have a phone call.

Your phone is ringing.

接电话:

answer the phone

挂电话:

在和同事、朋友或家人等聊了一段时间“hang up”。如果我们不方便接电话或是接到骚扰电话,我们会直接挂断,这时候相对应的表就是“screen”。

Always say goodbye before you hang up the phone.

别忘了在挂断电话之前要与对方说再见。

You'd better screen your calls when you cross the road.

你过马路的时候最好直接挂了电话,别接电话。

别挂断,请稍等:

Hold on, please.

请等一下。

Just a moment, please.

请等会儿。

Please hold.

请稍等。

I'll put you through now.

我马上帮您转接。

打错电话了:

Sorry, wrong number.

Sorry, I have (got) the wrong number.

I'm afraid that you have the wrong number.

You must have dialed the wrong number.

电话打不通:

It didn't get through.

The line is busy.

The number is engaged/busy.

你可能感兴趣的:(“信号不好”用英文怎么说?)