英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
You promise you like your gift? | 你保证喜欢我送的礼物吗 |
The towel? It's absolutely terrible. | 这条毛巾吗简直糟透了 |
He said you just go up and over | 据说要从上面抱着 |
and burrito him. | 然后包起来 |
They'll be in college soon. | 他们一转眼就上大学了 |
Your Highness. | 公主陛下 |
Need to find you a crown. | 我来给你找个皇冠 |
We're pretty good together. | 我们在一起相处也特别愉快 |
These L.A. actors, they come out here, right? | 洛杉矶的演员们来到这里 |
They do their little stint in theater | 来剧院里随便演几个小角色 |
just to feel better about themselves. | 只为满足自己的虚荣心 |
完整版请点击 | |
I'm here for the right reasons. | 我来这是有正当理由的 |
Let's get this over with, shall we? | 赶紧把这戏对完吧可以吗 |
- You got the part. - Wait, I'm sorry. What? | -角色给你了-你说什么 |
They think the nanny will sell tickets. | 他们觉得"保姆"来演会热卖 |
I did everything wrong by you, | 我一直都对不起你 |
and you've done everything right. | 而你每件事都做得很对 |
Look. It's Kevin. | 凯文来了 |
This is my biological father. | 这是我生父 |
Wow. Well, that probably is gonna be a longer conversation, | 这事得跟我好好聊聊啊 |
but it's good to meet you. | 但很高兴认识你 |
It's a pleasure to meet you. | 幸会 |
Long signal pass. | 一记长传 |
Baltimore hopping out of an eight man front. | 保迪莫破开八人联防 |
Namath throwing deep. | 纳马斯远投 |
Sauer, gets wide, get it, he was there. | 接到了萨奥迅速跑开接到了球 |
He had an inside step on Lenny Miles... | 通过假晃运球甩开兰尼·迈尔斯... |
Beer. | 啤酒呢 |
Mommy. | 妈妈 |
Rebecca, you and your sister need to play somewhere else. | 丽贝卡你别跟妹妹在这儿玩了 |
Your father's trying to watch the game. | 爸爸要看球 |
Rick Volk, number 21, | 里克·沃克21号球员 |
uh, coming with a fake | 假动作运球 |
safety blitz and he goes up top. | 加快速度欺身而上 |
So that, um, is in pretty good... | 这招玩得非常漂亮... |
He doesn't get all the glory of Rocky Bleier | 他虽然不像洛奇·比尔或者弗兰克·哈里斯 |
or Franco Harris, but he's been a great... | 那么功成名就但他非常优秀... |
Jack. | 杰克 |
Jack. | 杰克 |
Jack! | 杰克 |
Yeah. | 在 |
Sorry. | 抱歉 |
No. I refuse to be my mother | 我不要像我妈妈一样 |
staring at my father as he stares at the television. | 她盯着我爸而我爸盯着电视 |
Okay. | 好 |
I think Cincinnati's looked a little tired... | 辛辛那提似乎有些疲惫... |
So teach me. | 你教我吧 |
Teach me football. | 传授下橄榄球的知识 |
We got an offensive line... | 有攻击线 |
defensive line. Quart... | 还有防守线以及... |
- End zone, end zone. - End zone, quarterback... | -两边是得分区-没错还有四分卫 |
There's Bradshaw straight back... | 布拉德肖就在正后方 |
You suck, Bradshaw! | 太逊了啊布拉德肖 |
- Come on, man. - Babe... | -什么水平-宝贝 |
The man has three Super Bowl rings. | 他拿过三次超级碗冠军 |
- Give him a break. - Yeah, he also | -别太着急-可他居然 |
had Franco wide open in the flat. | 让弗兰科如入无人之地 |
You're a freakin' bum, Bradshaw. | 你会不会防守布拉德肖 |
You're a freakin' bum. | 会不会防守 |
Typical Bradshaw. | 他总这样 |
Super Bowl! | 超级碗 |
- Time to tailgate! - Oh, already? | -该上路啦-这么快 |
Yeah, babe. I got to move. Froggy's wants me to sing | 没错我得走了青蛙酒吧要开赛前派对 |
at their pre-game party. | 请我过去唱歌 |
- Super Bowl Sunday? - Yeah. | -周日的超级碗比赛吗-对 |
Biggest crowd of the whole year. | 一年中就今天人最多 |
- And we get to drink for free. - Oh, yeah. | -而且我们可以免费喝-太好了 |
So be there early, okay? | 你记得早点去 |
I'll be there before Bradshaw even begins | 布拉德肖那老家伙还没开始热身 |
warming up his old noodle arm. | 我就已经到场了 |
Easy on Bradshaw, babe. | 别这么说他宝贝 |
Not in this house. | 在我家不许这样 |
That's my girl. | 真是我家宝 |
Are Miguel and Shelly gonna make it? | 米格尔和雪莉能去吗 |
Yeah. They're gonna meet us there, you know, | 能他们说到时候见 |
depending on if they can get a babysitter, | 不过要看他们能不能找到保姆 |
and one that doesn't show up completely | 而且不能跟上次一样 |
stoned out of her gourd this time. | 找个嗑得神志不清的瘾君子 |
Why do people have kids? | 到底为什么要生孩子 |
No idea. | 不是很懂 |
All right. | 好吧 |
You okay? | 你还好吗 |
Stop. | 住手 |
Randall, wake the hell up. | 兰德尔醒醒 |
You almost put a chemo pill in your shake. | 你都把化疗药放进你的奶昔里了 |
Uncle Kevin, | 凯文大伯 |
why are you writing in your book? | 你为什么在书上乱写乱画 |
Play, sweetheart. It's a play, | 小宝贝这是剧本 |
and the director wants me doing scene work. | 导演希望我能做点场景表演 |
You seem to be doing a lot of writing. | 可你似乎一直在写 |
Well, I seem to be getting a lot of direction, William. | 因为太多人告诉我该怎么做了威廉 |
Tell you what. You got a great voice. | 其实你的声音很不错 |
You ever do any voice-over work? | 有没有试过配音 |
Well, you should. | 应该试试 |
Really. I mean, you could be a... | 真的你可以去演... |
like a... like a... like an owl in a Pixar movie, | 比如动画影片里的猫头鹰 |
- right? - Yeah. | -对吧-开玩笑 |
- No offense. - Not sure why I would take offense to that. | -无意冒犯-这有什么冒犯的 |
Oh, I don't do blueberries. | 我不吃蓝莓 |
- Me neither. - Since when? | -我也不吃-你啥时候开始不吃了 |
- Since now. - Yeah. | -今天开始-是吧 |
It's not the taste, right? | 都不说味道如何 |
It's the texture of the skin, it's gross. | 蓝莓皮那个口感太恶心了 |
Yeah. I don't want blueberries either. | 我也不想吃蓝莓了 |
完整版请点击 | |
Yeah. Understood. Uh, any other dietary restrictions | 好的没问题请问还有没有其他忌口 |
I should let the staff know about? | 我跟厨房的人说一下 |
No, man. You're busy. I'll just, you know, | 算了你那么忙 |
I'll make a list for you later when I get some time. | 回头我有空给你列个单子吧 |
Thanks, buddy. | 谢了 |
You need to put something in your stomach, William. | 你得先吃点东西垫垫胃威廉 |
Toast, pills, juice. That's the order. Okay? | 吐司药片和果汁按这顺序来好吗 |
Is that medicine? | 你是在吃药吗 |
Do you have a cold, Grandpa? | 你是不是感冒了爷爷 |
- Grandpa's fine. - No. They're just vitamins. | -爷爷没事-只是维生素 |
So. | 这么说 |
You, uh, told the girls that he's Grandpa, | 她俩知道他是爷爷 |
but not that he's sick. Right? | 但不知道他病了对吗 |
That's ballsy. | 这样很冒险 |
Hey, so, Kevin, uh, | 凯文 |
it's been a few days now, you know, | 自从那天你过来 |
- since you showed up. - Without calling. | -就一直住在这里-也没提前打电话 |
- Right. - And... and it's great to see you. | -对-见到你我们很开心 |
I was just sort of wondering... | 就是想问下... |
How do I say this politely? | 怎么问比较礼貌呢 |
When are you leaving? | 你什么时候走 |
Yeah. Yeah. | 对就这意思 |
Yeah. | 这个啊 |
No, I mean, come on. I can, I... I can, um... | 我我这个 我随时... |
I can get out of here whenever. I just... I... | 我随时可以走就是... |
I saw this as an opportunity to hang with you two, | 我想着顺便可以来陪陪你们 |
you know, and the girls, but, uh... | 还有俩小宝贝不过... |
Plus I... honestly, this play, guys, | 其实说实话这个剧本 |
it's kicking my ass a little, You know? | 让我有点头疼 |
And it's so lonely at that hotel. | 而且一个人住酒店太孤独了 |
I mean, I got this big suite all to myself, | 我一个人住个大套间 |
but I guess the bigger the hotel room, the emptier it can feel. | 但是房间越大就越寂寞 |
You know? I'm sitting there. | 我就坐在那儿 |
I got that 800 thread count sheets. | 虽然那里有八百针的高质量床单 |
I got the endless minibar snacks. | 迷你冰箱里也有吃不完的小吃 |
You got the fancy oatmeal soaps, plush robes | 还有高级的燕麦香皂和长毛绒睡袍 |
and all I can do is sit there | 而我就只坐在那儿 |
and think about how... | 默默地想着 |
quiet it is. | 太安静了 |
- We'll take it. - What's that? | -我们要了-什么 |
The hotel. Beth and I, we'll take it, tonight. | 酒店我和贝丝我们今晚就去住 |
No, Randall. Where are we gonna get a sitter? | 不兰德尔我们临时去哪找保姆呢 |
No, We got two family members | 不我们有两位家人 |
- Oh, no, no, no, no, no. - living in our house for free. | -不不不-免费住在咱们家 |
One of them played a nanny on TV. | 有一个还在电视上演过保姆 |
No. No, actually, an au pair. | 不不实际上是换工住宿生 |
Technically, I played an au pair on TV. | 准确的说我在电视上演的是个换工住宿生 |
There's a difference. A lot of people don't know that. | 这两者是有区别的很多人都不知道 |
I was... an au pair. | 我饰演的是一个换工住宿生 |
They were gonna call the show what Au Pair, but the... | 他们本想管这剧叫什么《换工住宿生》但... |
Manny tested better. I-I can watch the girls. | 叫"保姆"效果更好我可以照顾孩子们 |
- I'm-a go pack. - Okay. | -我去收拾行李-好 |
I'm-a go pack right now. | 我现在去收拾行李 |
Good morning. | 早安 |
Breakfast in bed? | 在床上吃早餐 |
Yeah. | 是的 |
What did I do to deserve this? | 我做了什么能享受这种待遇呢 |
I don't know. | 说不好啊 |
You've done a lot of really nice things for me, | 你为我做了太多贴心的事 |
so I wanted to return the favor. | 所以我想回报你 |
Oh. By cutting up cardboard into little squares | 把"硬纸板"切成方块放到碗里 |
and putting it in a bowl? | 来回报我吗 |
Those are cheese squares. | 这些是奶酪块 |
Oh, yum. | "美味啊" |
Yeah. What's on top? | 上面是什么 |
Oh, hemp seed. | 大麻籽 |
Hemp seeds on top? | 大麻籽洒在上面 |
Boy, you really buried the lede. | 你可真会避重就轻 |
Now I'm in. | 我要吃啦 |
What? You're not gonna have any nonsense made-up food? | 怎么了你不要吃点什么黑暗料理吗 |
No. Getting weighed at our meeting this afternoon. | 不下午我们的互助会上还要称重的 |
You know what? | 你知道吗 |
So am I. | 我也是 |
I probably shouldn't eat, either. Damn. | 我或许也不该吃了该死的 |
Hey, what do you want to do after the meeting? | 互助会结束后你想做什么 |
I was thinking miniature golf. | 我想去打迷你高尔夫 |
Last time I was like, 20 under going into the 18th, | 上一次我不到20杆就打进了18洞 |
but that little windmill owns my ass. | 但那个迷你风车捣了乱 |
I can't. Steelers. | 去不了要看钢人队比赛 |
Sunday Night Football. | 周日橄榄球之夜 |
Sunday Night Football. | 周日橄榄球之夜 |
With who? | 和谁一起 |
Oh, no one. Just me. | 没别人就我一个 |
All right. I'll watch with you. | 好吧我陪你一起看 |
Oh, no. Thanks, but I'm good. | 不用了谢谢我自己看就行了 |
Seriously? | 真的吗 |
You'd rather watch by yourself than watch with me? | 你宁愿一个人看也不愿和我一起看 |
Yeah. It's my thing. | 是的那是我的个人爱好 |
I have a little ritual. You know? It's my thing. | 我有这个习惯你懂吧个人爱好 |
Well, your thing... | 好吧你的个人爱好... |
is sad. | 很悲哀啊 |
Not to me. | 我不觉得 |
Okay. | 好吧 |
Okay. How about this? | 好吧不如这样吧 |
You can watch football... | 你可以看橄榄球 |
all by yourself, | 你一个人看 |
which is totally normal, but with me. | 这很正常但是要和我一起 |
Toby. | 托比 |
This is something that I do alone. Okay? | 我就爱一个人看球 |
Sure. | 好吧 |
Great. Thank you for being so sweet. | 太好了谢谢你这么体贴 |
Can you bring, like, a bowl of sugar for this? | 你能帮我给这个加一碗糖吗 |
And if you give me | 如果你愿意给我 |
Weed | 大麻 |
Whites | 白葡萄酒 |
And wine | 和红葡萄酒 |
And you show me a sign | 给我一点暗示 |
I'll be | 那么我就 |
Willin' to be | 我就愿意 |
Movin'. | 前行 |
Thank you. Go, Steelers! | 谢谢大家钢人队加油 |
Thank God. Can we please watch the game now? | 谢天谢地终于完了能看比赛了吗 |
The Rose Bowl is back. | 欢迎继续收看玫瑰碗 |
Not an empty seat anywhere. | 这里座无虚席 |
- Excuse me. - That was amazing. | -借过一下-唱得太棒了 |
- Ah, yeah? Really? - Yeah. | -真的吗-真的 |
Oh! Shelly, Miguel. | 雪莉米格尔 |
There they are. | 他们到了 |
- So sorry we're late. - It's okay. | -真抱歉我们迟到了-没事的 |
- Oh, I'm so sorry. - Damn, kids, man. | -真是对不起-都是因为孩子 |
We were just about to head out the door, | 我们正准备出门 |
and the baby decides to projective vomit | 小宝宝就开始呕吐 |
all over little Andy. | 吐得小安迪满身都是 |
- Almost got me, too. - So, what does Andy do? | -也差点吐到我身上-你猜安迪做了什么 |
You know, four years old, built like a tank. | 你知道的才四岁体型像坦克一样 |
He slaps the baby. | 他扇了小宝宝一耳光 |
Right across the face. Pow! | 就扇在脸上啪的一声 |
- No! Is she okay? - Oh, she's fine. Yeah. | -不是吧她还好吗-她没事 |
But then the baby's screaming bloody murder, | 然后小宝宝就开始拼命尖叫 |
I'm screaming at Andy, | 我也朝安迪喊 |
and me, standing there, covered in vomit, and I'm like, | 我就站在那儿身上都是呕吐物我就说 |
Andy, she is a baby. | 安迪她还是个婴儿 |
Like, you literally slapped a baby. | 你竟然扇了一个婴儿一巴掌 |
Which really helped, as you can imagine. | 这真是帮了个倒忙可想而知 |
Of course, then Andy starts crying, | 没错安迪也开始哭 |
- baby's crying, babysitter's crying. - We need drinks! | -小宝宝哭保姆也哭-去喝点东西吧 |
We need drinks. We'll be right back. | 我们去喝点东西吧一会就回来 |
Okay. | 好的 |
Promise me we are never having kids. | 跟我保证我们永远不要孩子 |
I think it's time for shots. | 该喝点炮弹酒了 |
Somebody's down. | 有人被扑到了 |
26 is having a tough day. | 26号球员今天运气不好啊 |
The first half, the Rams, surprisingly, | 公羊队上半场竟以13比10的比分 |
- lead Pittsburgh 13 to 10. - Pathetic. | -领先匹兹堡钢人队-真逊啊 |
Can't stop the run. | 没有办法阻挡进攻 |
Oh, and Bradshaw sucks! | 布拉德肖真烂 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“我们这一天”