复生

听那首party song. 想起画面中的He is so beautiful. 心跳停一拍,太戳人了,虽然不是什么山盟海誓,也不是对Kieren当年说的,但就是一句简简单单的话,就好像他了解他的一些,看懂的他的一切。

最后Simon因为Kieren的安全想要走,又因为他的话要留下来。泪目 damn. I love you


Simon给自己的墓碑上选的诗

I balanced all, brought all to mind,  The years to come seemed waste of breath, A waste of breath the years behind In balance with this life, this death.

选自是叶芝  《一个爱尔兰飞行员的预知死亡》

I know that I shall meet my fate somewhere among the clouds above.

我将在云之上,与命运之神相会。

Those that I fight I do not hate,

与我战斗之人,我不怨恨。

Those that I guard I do not love,

我所保护之人,我不贪爱。

Nor law, nor duty bade me fight,

我之战斗,不为法律、不为责任、

Nor public men, nor cheering crowds.

不为民众、不为欢呼的掌声。

A lonely impulse of some delight, drove to this tumult in the clouds.

一脉微微的喜悦,催著我直上云霄。

I balance all brought all to mind,

云海浮沉,往日历历在目,

The years to come seemed waste of breath,

未来的似已惘然,

A waste of breath the years behind.

过去的已如尘烟。

In balance with this life, this death.

生死乃一线之隔。

--by William Butler Yeats

你可能感兴趣的:(复生)