伦敦生活第1季第5集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
I mean, we're all being very grown-up about this, but... | 我是说 我们早都习惯这种检查了 但是 |
Let me know if you feel any discomfort. | 如果感到不舒服请告诉我 |
Oh, no, it's lovely, thank you. | 噢没有 棒极了 谢谢你 |
Your father informed me of your family history. | 你父亲跟我说了你们的家族遗传史 |
Yeah, evil boobs everywhere. | 是吗 坏咪咪真是到处都有 |
Arm up, please. | 麻烦你抬手 |
Stop it! | 快别摁了 |
I'm sorry, I'm just ticklish. | 抱歉 我有点怕痒 |
Examined your sister this morning. | 今早我给你的姐姐做了检查 |
Did you? Does she... | 真的吗 她有没有 |
Is she all right? Did she seem all right? | 她还好吧 她看起来没什么事吧 |
Yes. Why? | 她没事 怎么了 |
Erm, just... can't get hold of her. | 呃 因为我联系不到她 |
完整版请点击 | |
She seemed very busy. | 她看起来很忙碌 |
Sure. | 是啊 |
Dad books us boob appointments once a year, | 老爸每年都给我们预约一次乳房检查 |
to make sure our tits don't turn on us like Mum's did. | 确保我们没有像老妈一样得乳腺癌 |
It's a bit of a hassle but, at the end of the day, | 虽然有点麻烦 不过忙了一天以后 |
it's nice to be touched. | 被这样温柔地摸几下感觉还不错 |
伦敦生活高频词统计
伦敦生活高频词
Bet you look forward to seeing Claire. | 但是你更想检查克莱尔对吧 |
A lot more to touch, if you know what I mean. | 她更加有料 你懂吧 |
I'm sorry. It's just... there are worse jobs. | 我很抱歉 还有更糟的工作呢 |
Look, erm... | 听着 呃 |
...I check for cancerous lumps in mammary glands. | 我帮病人检查乳腺是否有恶性肿瘤 |
Now, any pleasure I derive | 那么 我能不能从这份工作中 |
from that is entirely dependent upon whether | 获得任何愉悦之情 |
or not I am about to save your life. | 完全取决于我能不能救你的命 |
Of course, Doctor. | 当然了 医生 |
You can put your clothes back on. | 你可以穿上衣服了 |
Hey! | 嘿 |
Hey! | 嘿 |
She's here. | 她来了 |
I've been waiting out here for nearly 10 minutes. | 我在外面等了你差不多十分钟 |
Yeah, you left me on a fucking Silent Hill. | 是啊 你把我丢在那个破冥想山庄 |
Yes, well, I had to. Did you get back OK? | 没错 我没有别的办法 你回来以后还好吧 |
God, this is so stressful. | 天啊我好紧张 |
Mum's memorial lunch. | 悼念老妈的午餐 |
I should have worn my other coat. | 我应该穿另一件外套来的 |
Visiting Dad is hell for Claire. | 对于克莱尔来说看望老爸就像下地狱一般 |
I see it more as a sport. | 我顶多把这当成一项运动 |
It's so inappropriate that she should be here. | 她这种日子还待在我们家真的太不合规矩了 |
- Have you spoken to Martin? - No, it's fine. Everything's fine. | -你跟马丁说话了吗 -没有 没事 我们都很好 |
- Everything's totally fine. - It sounds like it's fine. | -一切都好极了 -听起来真好 |
Can you please just give me some space? | 你能给我点空间吗 |
You're standing so close to me! | 站得离我太近了 |
- Ready? - No. | -准备好了吗 -没有 |
Don't tell Dad about Finland. And don't provoke her. | 先别跟老爸说芬兰的事 还有就是别惹她 |
Let's just get out of this alive, OK? | 我还想活着出这个屋呢 好吗 |
Girls. | 孩子们 |
Got to hand it to her. Hi. | 给她点面子 嗨 |
Oh, you shouldn't have. | 噢 你们不用带东西来的 |
Oh, they're actually for Dad. | 噢 这个其实是买给老爸的 |
Oh, are they freesias? | 噢 是小苍兰吗 |
Yeah, they were sort of a favourite of... | 是啊 老爸挺喜欢它的 |
Oh... Gosh, how special. | 噢 天呐 真特别 |
How lovely. Aren't they stunning? | 好极了 真的太美了 |
Aw, let's just leave them... | 嗯 那我们就把它放到 |
...there. | 这里吧 |
Lovely. | 真好 |
伦敦生活台词本中英对照
伦敦生活台词本单词标注
Come in. | 进来吧 |
Who's Dad sawing in half? | 老爸在那里锯什么 |
- Oh, just the tree. - Sorry? | -噢 就是那棵树而已 -什么 |
The tree in the back garden. | 后园的树 |
Why are you taking the tree down? | 为什么要把树锯掉 |
Oh, Felicity tried to use it to get out. | 噢 费利西蒂想爬树逃出去 |
She's very expensive. | 她很贵的 |
This is nice. | 外套不错 |
Thank you. | 谢谢 |
Oh, this is beautiful! | 噢 这件真漂亮 |
I hope you don't mind my being here, | 我希望你们不介意我在家里 |
but my Pilates fell through, so... | 我的普拉提课今天不开课 所以 |
- Oh, of course. - No, it's lovely. | -噢 当然不介意 -不会 这样也很好 |
It's a sad day. | 今天是个悲伤的日子 |
A sad, sad day. | 非常非常悲伤的日子 |
I'll get the champagne. | 我去拿香槟 |
This is my favourite bit. | 这是我最喜欢的部分 |
I wonder who's going to... | 我在想谁会先开口 |
That's a lovely cushion. | 这个垫子真好看 |
Thanks. It's an original. | 谢谢 这是原创的 |
Gosh. | 天啊 |
I love your hat. | 我喜欢你的帽子 |
It's a hair scarf. | 这是发带 |
Looks like a hat. | 看起来像顶帽子 |
Well, it's a hair scarf. | 好吧 这是发带 |
Ok. | 好吧 |
- Is Martin coming? - Oh, no. | -马丁来吗 -噢 他不来 |
He's away. | 他不在家 |
I'm very excited to meet your new chap. | 我很期待见到你的新男友 |
Is he... | 他是不是 |
Oh, no, he's a different one. | 噢 不不 是另一个 |
Ooh. | 唔 |
You do turn over fast! | 你翻篇很快嘛 |
Dad will come in with some weird canapes in a second. | 老爸马上就会拿着奇奇怪怪的小菜进来了 |
Girls! | 孩子们 |
- Hello. - Hi. | -你们好啊 -嗨 |
- Hi. - Hello... yeah. | -嗨 你好 好啊 |
Sorry about all that noise. | 很抱歉让你们听到那些噪音 |
- You got a drink? - Oh... | -你们拿酒了吗 -噢 |
Oh, sorry. | 噢 不好意思 |
I forgot your glass. | 我忘记拿你的杯子了 |
You're both looking very healthy, very... | 你们看起来都很健康 |
very good and healthy and... | 很好很健康 |
Did you talk to Dr Samuels about your...? | 你们跟塞缪尔斯医生谈论你们的 |
Yes. | 是的 |
完整版请点击 | |
And they're happy, getting along... | 它们还好吧 跟你们相处 |
...all right? | 愉快吧 |
- Yeah. - Yeah, yeah. Great. | -是的 -是的没错 很好 |
Good. Excellent. | 那就好 很好 |
You are my... | 你们是我的 |
...daughters. | 女儿 |
- Yep. - Yes, mmm-hmm. | -没错 -是的 嗯哼 |
Yeah, we are. | 是啊 我们是你女儿 |
Sit down. | 坐下吧 |
Erm... | 呃 |
I think I should say a few words about your mother. | 我觉得我应该对你们的母亲说几句话 |
Ignore me. Ignore me, ignore me. | 无视我 无视我 无视我 |
This day is not an easy one. | 今天可不一般 |
Ooh! | 噢 |
Cheers. | 干杯 |
To Mum. | 敬妈妈 |
To Mum. | 敬妈妈 |
To Margaret. | 敬玛格丽特 |
Dearest Margaret. | 敬爱的玛格丽特 |
Just the most generous woman. | 最慷慨的女人 |
- Yeah, well, she certainly was... - Yeah, she was great. | -是啊 她绝对是 -是的她很伟大 |
It was... | 那是 |
It was the voice she used... | 那是她用来 |
for the pigeons. | 唤鸽子的声音 |
She always made them sound so rude, you know? | 她总让她们听起来很粗鲁 你知道吗 |
But very, very funny. | 但是 非常非常搞笑 |
She used to take the girls around the park and point at the... | 她经常带女儿们去公园 然后指着那个 |
The squirrel voices were the best. | 松鼠的声音最搞笑 |
Run...! | 跑 |
- Run! Fucking run! - Run-run-run-run-run! | -跑啊 妈的给我跑啊 -跑跑跑跑 |
Run-run-run-run! | 跑跑跑跑 |
Yes, yes, my ex had a similar thing, | 是啊 是啊 我前夫也是这样的 |
voices and fun. | 做搞怪的声音 人特有趣 |
Really, really funny man. | 非常 非常有趣的一个男人 |
Really funny. | 非常有趣 |
Can I help you with the food? | 我能帮你一起做菜吗 |
Yes, yes, I should... | 好啊好啊 我该 |
And take that off. | 把外套脱下来 |
So, are you going to Finland? | 你要去芬兰吗 |
You're going to have to talk to me eventually. | 你早晚都要跟我说的 |
Plaits. | 辫子 |
Either she's got her period or some serious shit's gone down. | 她要么是来大姨妈了 要么就是有坏事发生 |
She always does something slightly different around her period. | 她总是在来大姨妈的这段时间举止怪异 |
She gets really bad PMT. | 她有很严重的经前紧张症 |
Mum used to call it her monthly confidence crisis. | 老妈以前说那是她一月一次的信心危机 |
But it's PMT. | 但是那其实是经前紧张症 |
The only way she can get through it is to reinvent herself | 她唯一能熬过这个时期的办法就是 |
in some small way. | 在一些细微的方面改造她自己 |
What? | 干什么 |
I'm doing a wee on this cushion. | 我正在这个沙发垫上面尿尿 |
What?! | 什么 |
I sort of wish you were. | 还真有点希望你这么做了 |
What are you doing? | 你这是在干什么 |
Just put it back where you got it from, OK? | 物归原主 好吗 |
- No! - Just do it. | -不行 -快去 |
I don't want it in my house. | 我不想把它留在我家 |
I'm doing you a massive favour. | 我在帮你一个大忙耶 |
She could really go to town on you for this. | 她完全有可能因为这个跟你翻脸 |
Come on, what's she going to do? Draw me? | 得了吧 她能把我怎么样 给我画幅画吗 |
- Go. - No. | -去 -不去 |
Ok, ok, ok, ok, ok... | 好好好 |
Jesus! | 老天爷啊 |
Why are we sneaking? | 为什么我们要鬼鬼祟祟的 |
- We're not allowed upstairs. - Of course we are. | -因为我们不准上楼 -我们当然可以 |
God... | 天啊 |
I keep forgetting that she's actually talented. | 我总是想不起来她还蛮有才的 |
I know, it's infuriating. | 我知道 气死人了 |
Go on, then. | 快放回去 |
Where's her head? | 她的头在哪 |
She's got your boobs, she doesn't need one. | 有胸就够了 不需要长脑子 |
Ok... | 好吧 |
OK. Hey... | 好了 嘿 |
Is everything OK? | 你还好吗 |
With Martin? | 你和马丁 |
You've invited someone today? | 你今天还邀请别人来了吗 |
Yeah. Yeah, he's horrifically hot, | 对啊对啊 超级性感 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字