绝望的主妇第1季第2集台词
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
If Mary Alice was having some sort of crisis, | 如果当时玛丽·艾莉丝有危机 |
we'd have known. | 我们会发现的 |
She lives 50 feet away, for god's sakes. | 她住的那么近 |
Gabby, the woman killed herlf. | 加布那个女人都已经自杀了 |
Something must have been going on. | 这事没这么简单 |
Every time I'm around that man, he tries to grab my ass. | 每次我在那男人周围他都想捏我的屁股 |
I made over $200,000 doing business with him last year. | 去年我从他那赚了二十万 |
If he wants to grab your ass, you let him. | 如果他想捏你的屁股让他捏 |
Why aren't you happy? | 那你为什么不开心 |
Turns out I wanted all the wrong things. | 看来我得到的都不是真正想要的 |
What's that? | 那是什么 |
It's a letter addressed to Mary Alice. | 一封给玛丽·艾莉丝的信 |
Oh, Mary Alice, what did you do? | 玛丽·艾莉丝你做了什么 |
An odd thing happens when we die. | 人死后会发生一件很有趣的事 |
Our senses vanish. | 几种感官相继消失 |
Taste, touch, smell, and sound | 味觉触觉嗅觉和听觉 |
become a distant memory, | 都成了遥远的记忆 |
but our sight -- | 除了视觉 |
ah, our sight expands, | 我们的视野反而开阔许多 |
and we can suddenly see the world | 我们能把曾身处的世界 |
we've left behind so clearly. | 看得很清楚 |
Of course, most of what's visible to the dead | 当然逝者所能看到的东西 |
could also be seen by the living, | 生者也能看见 |
if they'd only take the time to look. | 只要他们肯花时间 |
Like my friend Gabrielle. | 比如我朋友加布丽尔 |
I should have seen how unhappy she was, | 我早该看见她有多不开心 |
but I didn't. | 但我没有 |
I only saw her clothes from Paris... | 我只看见她那些巴黎定制的时装 |
and her platinum jewelry... | 那些铂金珠宝 |
and her brand-new diamond watch. | 和崭新的钻石表 |
Had I looked closer, | 如果我仔细观察 |
I'd have seen that Gabrielle was a drowning woman | 我会看见加布丽尔是一个溺水的女人 |
desperately in search of a life raft. | 急切地寻找着救生筏 |
Luckily for her, she found one. | 幸运的是她找到一个 |
Of course, Gabrielle only saw her young gardener | 加布丽尔只是让年轻的园丁 |
as a way to infuse her life with a little excitement. | 给她的生活添点色彩 |
But now she was about to discover | 不过她马上就会发现 |
just how exciting her life could get. | 她的生活会如此多姿多彩 |
Damn it. | 该死 |
Come on, come on, come on! Hurry up! Let's go! | 快点快点赶紧过来 |
Where are the rest of my clothes? | 我别的衣服呢 |
I'll find them. Just get out. | 我来找赶紧出去 |
Where? | 从哪 |
- Out the window. - What? | -窗户-什么 |
Go, go, go, go, go! | 快点快点 |
Hi, honey. You're home early. | 亲爱的你今天真早 |
My meeting got canceled. | 我的会议取消了 |
Didn't you take a shower this morning? | 你早上不是洗了澡吗 |
I, uh, I just finished a workout. | 我刚运动了一会 |
Where's John? | 约翰在哪 |
John? | 约翰 |
Yeah. That's his truck out front. | 他的推车停在外边呢 |
Gabrielle was panicked. | 加布丽尔很惊慌 |
She knew if her husband discovered her secret, | 她知道如果她丈夫发现了她的秘密 |
she would feel the full force of his wrath. | 她能想象他暴怒的样子 |
Hey, Mr. Solis. | 索利斯先生 |
Hey, John, take care of that ficus yet? | 约翰那颗榕树弄好了没 |
- I'll get to it as soon as I'm done here. - All right. | -我把这做完了就去-很好 |
But she was quickly reminded that... | 不过她马上想到 |
What Carlos couldn't see... | 只要没被卡洛斯发现 |
Yeah, sure. No problem. | 当然没问题 |
couldn't hurt her. | 一切都会安然无恙 |
The peaceful facade of Wisteria Lane had recently been shattered, | 紫藤郡平静的表面已经被打破 |
first by my suicide... | 首先是我自杀 |
and then by the discovery of a note among my belongings | 然后是我遗物中的纸条被发现 |
that suggested a suspicious reason for my desperate act. | 暗示我自杀的原因很可疑 |
My friends gathered to discuss its implications. | 我的朋友们聚在一起探讨它的含义 |
I think we should give it to Paul. | 我觉得我们应该把这个给保罗 |
He's still mourning, Susan. | 他还在悲痛中苏珊 |
He'll probably freak out. | 他会吓坏的 |
It doesn't matter. She was his wife. | 这不是关键她是他妻子 |
He deserves to have all the facts. | 他应该知道事情的真相 |
Well, we could do it gently. | 我们可以说的随意点 |
We could tell him about it over coffee and pastry. | 比如在闲聊的时候告诉他 |
That would be fun. | 真有意思 |
"Paul, we have proof your wife killed herself | "保罗我们发现你老婆自杀 |
over some deep, dark secret. | 是因为她有不可告人的秘密 |
Another bear claw?" | 还要些熊爪糕吗" |
We could always call the police. | 我们可以报警 |
Maybe it's just some sort of sick joke. | 可能只是个变态玩笑 |
Well, if it was a joke, it was in very poor taste. | 如果这是个玩笑那也太低级了 |
No, this was serious. I know it was. | 不我敢肯定这是认真的 |
We got to find out what was going on. | 我们得弄明白到底发生了什么 |
Let's say we do. | 就算弄明白了 |
There's a chance we're not going to like what we find. | 也可能不是我们想要的结果 |
Well, isn't it worse to be in the dark? | 总比一头雾水的好 |
I mean, imagining she did all these horrible things. | 想着她也许做了什么可怕的事情 |
It's the age-old question, isn't it? | 又回到老问题上了 |
How much do we really want to know about our neighbors? | 我们对邻居到底有多好奇 |
My friends were right to be concerned. | 朋友们的担心是对的 |
They knew that every family has its secrets, | 她们知道每个家庭都有秘密 |
and as my son and husband could have told them, | 我儿子和丈夫的经验是 |
you need to think carefully before digging them up. | 挖出这些秘密前得反复斟酌 |
After talking for hours, | 讨论了数小时之后 |
my friends still hadn't agreed on | 我的朋友们还是不知道 |
what to do with the note. | 该如何处理这张纸条 |
So they decided to talk about it in the morning | 她们决定先睡个好觉 |
after a good night's rest. | 早上再来讨论 |
But no one could fall sleep that night. | 不过那天晚上没人能睡得着 |
They each kept thinking of my suicide | 她们都猜测我自杀的原因 |
and how terribly alone I must have felt. | 以及我曾经历过的孤独 |
You see, loneliness was something | 孤独这东西 |
my friends understood all too well. | 她们再熟悉不过了 |
It's okay. I'm up. | 没关系我醒着 |
Good. | 很好 |
I have a question for you. | 我有一个问题想问你 |
OK. | 好吧 |
Do you remember when you proposed? | 你还记得你求婚的时候吗 |
For god's sake -- | 我的天 |
We sat on Skyline Drive and drank a bottle of apple wine, | 我们在长空大道喝着苹果酒 |
and when we finished it, you turned to me, and you said, | 喝完你突然对我说 |
"if you marry me, Bree Mason, | "如果你嫁给我布里·梅森 |
I promise to love you for the rest of my life." | 我保证会爱你一辈子" |
And even though I was engaged to Ty Grant, | 尽管那时我已经和泰·格兰特订婚了 |
and even though my father didn't like you, | 尽管我父亲并不喜欢你 |
I said yes. | 我也同意了 |
That was a long time ago. | 那是很久以前的事了 |
You're going to cancel the meeting with that divorce lawyer, | 你得取消和离婚律师的会面 |
and we're going to find ourselves a marriage counselor. | 我们去找一个婚姻顾问 |
- Bree... - You promised. | -布里-你保证过的 |
All right. | 好吧 |
Good. I'm going to go, uh, make myself some warm milk. | 很好我去热点牛奶 |
Would you like something to drink? | 你要喝点什么吗 |
Anything but apple wine. | 只要不是苹果酒就行 |
Susan awoke that night alone and parched, | 苏珊那晚孤独地醒着很口渴 |
but as she gazed out her window, | 她注视着窗户外面 |
she saw the tall drink of water she needed to quinch her thirst. | 看见了一大杯能解渴的水 |
"Dear diary, Mike doesn't even know I'm alive." | "亲爱的日记麦克都不知道我的存在" |
Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
If you want to date him, you're going to have to ask him out. | 想跟他约会得主动约他 |
I keep hoping he'll ask me out. | 我一直希望他能来约我 |
How's that going? | 结果呢 |
Shouldn't you be making brownies | 你该给你的小朋友们做 |
for your nerdy friends? | 巧克力蛋糕了吧 |
I can't find the measuring cup. Have you seen it? | 我找不到量杯你见到了吗 |
The measuring cup? | 量杯 |
Yeah. | 是啊 |
I -- well, it's -- it's got to be here somewhere. | 肯定就在附近 |
Just keep looking. | 再找找看 |
I know you're awake. | 我知道你醒着 |
I know you're a jerk. | 我知道你是个混蛋 |
Dinner with Tanaka ran long. I'm sorry. | 和塔纳卡的晚餐时间有点长我很抱歉 |
You know, Carlos, I didn't marry you | 卡洛斯我跟你结婚并不是为了 |
so I could have dinner by myself six times a week. | 一周有六天都是自己单独吃晚餐 |
You know how bored I was today? | 你知道我今天有多无聊吗 |
I came this close to actually cleaning the house. | 我就差这么点就要自己打扫房子了 |
Don't be that way. I got you a gift. | 别这样我给你买礼物了 |
Nope. No, no, no, no. | 不行不不 |
You're not going to buy your way out of this one. | 你这次可不能这么轻易打发我 |
It's a good gift. | 是个好礼物哦 |
Is that white gold? | 是白金的吗 |
Yeah. Put it on... | 是把这戴上 |
and then make love to me. | 然后跟我做爱 |
I'm not in the mood. | 没心情 |
But we could stay up and talk. | 不过我们可以聊聊天 |
When a man buys a woman expensive jewelry, | 当男人送女人如此昂贵的珠宝 |
there are many things he may want in return, for future reference, | 想得到的回报 |
conversation ain't one of them. | 绝对不是聊天 |
- Hey, that was a joke. - Yeah, right. | -我在开玩笑呢-是啊 |
- What the hell is wrong with you? - Let go of me. | -你到底怎么回事-放开我 |
Hey, you've been acting like a nightmare for a month. What's wrong? | 你这个月一直很奇怪怎么了 |
I can't fix it unless you tell me. | 你得告诉我才能解决 |
It's not exciting anymore, Carlos. | 没有激情了卡洛斯 |
So what am I supposed to do? | 那我应该怎么做 |
I don't know. | 我不知道 |
Be the way you used to be. | 像你以前那样 |
Surprise me. Take my breath away. | 给我惊喜让我激动 |
Okay. | 好的 |
Okay. | 好的 |
-Hey, Susan. - Mike. | -嘿苏珊-麦克 |
What's wrong? | 怎么了 |
I didn't realize anybody was going to be out here. | 我没想到外面会有人 |
I just sort of rolled out of bed. | 我刚从床上爬起来 |
I'm sure you look fine. | 你看起来很好 |
Oh, Bongo, stop. | 邦戈别叫 |
Sorry, uh... he scares easy. | 抱歉他很容易受惊吓 |
No, it-- it's fine. I-I get it. | 没关系我懂 |
I didn't mean to disturb you. | 没想到会打扰你 |
I'll see you later. | 待会见 |
Do you want to have dinner with me? | 你想和我一起吃晚饭吗 |
Just the two of us? | 就我们俩 |
Well... and Julie. | 还有朱莉 |
It's a thing we do when somebody new moves into the neighborhood, | 有新邻居搬进来的时候我们就会这样 |
we invite them over for a home-cooked meal. | 邀请他们来家里吃饭 |
Sort of a tradition. | 算是种传统吧 |
I thought you were a lousy cook. | 我记得你说你厨艺很烂 |
Well, I order take-out. | 我可以叫外卖 |
You invite 'em for home-cooking and give 'em take-out? | 用外卖招待请来的客人吗 |
Yeah, ah, it's sort of a new tradition. | 这是一种新传统 |
I'm working out the kinks. | 我突发奇想的 |
I'll tell you what. How about I cook? | 这样吧我来做饭 |
You guys come over to my place. | 你们来我家吃饭 |
Oh, great. | 太好了 |
- Friday night at six? - I'll be there. | -周五晚上六点-我一定准时到 |
Right. Come on. | 好的走吧 |
Bye, Bongo. | 拜拜邦戈 |
Julie! Mike Delfino just invited us | 朱莉麦克·德尔非诺邀请 |
to dinner Friday night. | 我们周五去吃晚饭 |
He did? Cool. | 是吗太好了 |
But only I'm going because you're | 但是只有我去 |
gonna come down with something serious | 因为你生重病 |
that requires bed rest and fluids. | 需要卧床休息打吊瓶 |
Julie was glad Susan was rekindling her love life. | 朱莉很高兴苏珊重新开始她的爱情生活 |
Of course, she was unaware of her | 当然她还不知道 |
mother's recent track record with fire. | 她妈妈的纵火行为 |
It's all gone. Everything my ex-husband | 都没了我前夫多年的辛苦 |
worked for all those years, gone. | 全都没了 |
Don't worry about clothing. | 别担心衣服 |
I already started a collection from the neighborhood. | 我已经去邻居那募集了一些 |
What? I don't want to wear other people's old crap. | 什么我可不想穿别人的旧衣服 |
Edie, you can be homeless or ungracious. | 伊迪你可以无家可归也可以衣着寒酸 |
You really can't afford to be both. | 但是两者兼备可够你受的 |
That reminds me. My insurance check still hasn't come yet. | 这倒提醒我了我保险的支票还没到呢 |
Could I stay with you a few more weeks? | 我能跟你多住几周吗 |
Of course. What kind of christian would I be | 当然没问题如果我连个落难的朋友 |
if I denied shelter to a friend in need? | 都不帮助还算什么基督徒 |
Oh, look. Here's something we can salvage. | 看还有些东西可以变废为宝 |
Your measuring cup. | 你的量杯 |
We can scrape of the burnt part and | 只需擦掉烧焦的部分 |
it'll look good as new. | 它就会焕然一新 |
That's not my cup. Mine was plastic. | 那不是我的我的是塑料的 |
Well, how did it get in here? | 那它怎么在这里 |
I don't know. Who cares? | 不知道管它呢 |
Now, would you put that down and start looking for jewelry? | 能把那玩意放下然后帮我找找珠宝吗 |
Dr. Albert Goldfine was the most accomplished | 艾伯特·高德芬博士是城里 |
marriage counselor in the city. | 最有名的婚姻顾问 |
He had dealt with problems ranging from substance abuse... | 他处理过无数起婚姻问题从吸毒 |
...to infidelity... | 到婚外情 |
...to domestic violence. | 还有家庭暴力 |
Yes, Dr. Goldfine thought he had seen it all. | 高德芬博士以为他对婚姻了如指掌 |
And then he met the Van de Kamps. | 直到他遇见范德坎普夫妇 |
Hi. I'm Bree. And this is my husband Rex. | 你好我是布里这是我丈夫雷克斯 |
And I brought you some homemade potpourri. | 我给你带了一些自制的香包 |
The answer is yes. | 你想得没错 |
You're about to make a fortune off us. | 你要从我们身上赚大钱了 |
- Ah, get off! - Boys! | -走开-孩子们 |
Guys, I'm begging you. | 孩子们拜托 |
Sit in your seats. | 乖乖坐好 |
I'm not gonna tell you again. Buckle up. | 我不想重复系上安全带 |
I mean it, so help me... | 我说真的 |
Oh, shoot. Crap! | 该死 |
I was playing with it first! | 是我先玩的 |
License and registration, please. | 请出示驾驶证和车辆登记证 |
Ma'am, you know why I pulled you over? | 夫人知道我为什么拦你吗 |
I have a theory. | 我知道 |
The kids should be sitting wearing seat belts. | 这些小家伙应该坐好系上安全带 |
I yelled at them. They never listen. It's very frustrating. | 我告诉他们不要他们不听没办法 |
You have to find a way to control them. | 你应该好好管管他们 |
After all, that's your job. | 毕竟这是你的分内事 |
Though he'd been a policeman for six years, | 尽管他已经做了六年的警察 |
officer Hayes had never found himself | 海耶斯警官却不知道这次 |
in a truly dangerous situation. | 他将身处险境 |
Then again, he had never before told | 他以前从来没告诉过一个女人 |
a woman how to raise her children. | 该如何去管教孩子 |
Are you saying I'm a bad mother? | 你说我是一个失败的母亲 |
Get back in your car, please. | 夫人请回到车里去 |
I have no help. My husband's always away on business. | 我没有办法我的丈夫总在外忙生意 |
I'm gonna have to ask you to step back now. | 我必须警告你马上回到车里 |
My babysitter joined the witness relocation program. | 我的保姆不干了 |
I haven't slept through the night... | 我已经有六年 |
...in six years- Ma'am. | 没睡过好觉了-夫人 |
And for you to stand there and judge me... | 你还在这里对我指手画脚 |
Ok. I'm not gonna give you a ticket. | 我不给你开罚单了 |
I'm just gonna let you off with a warning. | 只给你一个警告 |
I accept your apology. | 我接受你的道歉 |
Mom! He's kicking me again! | 妈妈他又踢我 |
Buckle up. | 系上安全带 |
- Mrs. Solis. - Hello, Jonathan. | -索利斯夫人-你好乔纳森 |
Well, this is my room. Sorry about the mess. | 这是我房间抱歉很乱 |
Oh, uh, don't worry about it. | 没关系 |
You just missed my mom. | 我妈妈刚刚离开 |
On friday,she coaches my sister's soccer team. | 周五她要给我妹妹的足球队当教练 |
Yes, I heard that. | 我听说了 |
John, we need to talk about what happened the other day. | 约翰我们得谈谈前几天发生的事 |
Mr. Solis isn't catching on, is he? | 索利斯怀疑你了吗 |
No, no, he doesn't have a clue, god love him. | 没有他没有证据 |
It's just I was thinking that when you come over to garden, | 我觉得你在花园里的时候 |
you might actually have to garden. | 应该做点园艺活了 |
Great, you're breaking up with me. | 你是想跟我分手 |
In my own bedroom. | 还在我的卧室里 |
No, no. I'm not dumping you. | 不没有我没想甩你 |
Lately, you've been the only thing keeping me going. | 这几天只有你能让我开心 |
But we can't do it at my house anymore. | 但是我们不能在我家做爱了 |
Oh, so then, where do you want to do it? | 那么你想在哪里 |
Well, what time does your mom get back from soccer practise? | 你妈妈什么时候从足球比赛回来 |
Mrs. Solis! | 索利斯夫人 |
Better hurry. We don't have much time. | 最好快点时间可不多 |
And so there's just the four of us. | 我们家有四口人 |
My older son, Andrew, is 16, Danielle is 15 and... | 大儿子安德鲁16岁丹妮尔15岁 |
I don't need to see pictures. Bree, | 布里我不用看照片 |
you've spent most of the hour | 你大部分时间 |
engaging in small talk. | 都在说些题外话 |
- Oh, have I ? - Yes. | -是吗-没错 |
Rex has been very vocal about his issues. | 雷克斯对他的问题畅所欲言 |
Don't you want to discuss your feelings about your marriage? | 你不想谈谈你对你婚姻的感受吗 |
Um, doc... | 博士 |
This is the thing you got to know about Bree. | 你必须了解布里这点 |
She doesn't like to talk about her feelings. | 她不愿意谈她的感受 |
To be honest, it's hard to know if she has any. | 实话说很难知道她有没有感情 |
Does she feel anger, rage, ecstasy? | 她会生气暴怒或者狂喜吗 |
Who knows? | 没人见过 |
She's always pleasant, and I can't | 她总是表现的很开心 |
tell you how annoying that is. | 你不知道我有多讨厌这点 |
Whatever she feels, it's so far below the surface, | 她把情感都藏在心里 |
no one can see it. | 没人能知道 |
I feel like she's using all these... | 我觉得她一直在用这些 |
Bree? | 布里 |
- Bree? - What? I'm sorry. | -布里-怎么了抱歉 |
Would you like to respond to what Rex just said? | 你愿意谈谈刚才雷克斯说的吗 |
- Oh, um... - Is there some truth there? | -哦-他说的都是真的吗 |
Do you use housework as a way to disengage emotionally? | 你在用家务活掩盖你的情感吗 |
Of course not! | 当然不是 |
This is great. I got tons of homework tonight. | 真棒我今天有很多作业 |
It's easy to concentrate after sex. | 做爱以后注意力会很集中 |
I'm glad I could help. | 很高兴能帮上忙 |
Education's very important. | 教育很重要 |
Oh, I got something for you. | 我有东西给你 |
I was gonna give it to you next time I | 我本来打算下次 |
mowed your lawn, but since you're here. | 去修剪草坪时候给你既然你来了 |
- Oh, it's a rose. - It's not just any rose. | -玫瑰-它不是普通的玫瑰 |
Look at all the petals. There's no flaws. | 看这些花瓣没有瑕疵 |
- It's perfect. - Oh, John. | -它很完美-约翰 |
Just like you. | 就像你一样 |
The truth hit her like a thunderbolt. | 事实像雷电一样击中了她 |
I spent days looking for just the right one. | 我找这样的花很久了 |
I finally found it. | 终于找到了 |
For John, | 对于约翰来说 |
this was no longer a meaningless little affair. | 这已经不是简单的风流事了 |
Gabrielle could now clearly see | 加布丽尔明显地看出来 |
he was falling in love with her. | 他已经爱上她了 |
It's just beautiful. | 太美了 |
I... I got to go. | 我得走了 |
Goodbye. | 再见 |
Hey, you. What are we having? | 你都买什么了 |
I talked to Julie and she suggested rib-eye steaks. | 我问过朱莉了她建议做肋排 |
- She said that's your favorite. - I love my steak. | -她说那是她的最爱-我喜欢吃排骨 |
Hi, Mike. | 麦克好啊 |
Susan. | 苏珊 |
Edie. | 伊迪 |
I'm sorry about your house. How you holding up? | 你房子的事情我很遗憾还好吗 |
All right, I guess. Oh, is somebody having a party? | 还行吧有人要办派对吗 |
No, Susan's just throwing me | 不是苏珊邀请我 |
a traditional welcome dinner. | 参加传统迎新邻居晚餐 |
Only I'm cooking. And having it at my house. | 我负责做饭就在我家 |
Traditional? Hm! I didn't get one. | 传统晚餐我怎么不知道 |
Oh, it's a new tradition. | 是个新传统 |
It won't be anything fancy. Just a little home cooking. | 不会有什么新奇的东西就是在家吃 |
Mm. That sounds so good. | 听起来不错嘛 |
Susan suddenly had an awful | 苏珊突然觉得 |
feling in the pit of her stomach. | 胃里有种不舒服的感觉 |
I've been having nothing but fast food lately. | 我最近一直在吃快餐 |
As if she was watching an accident in slow motion. | 她就好像在看一场事故的慢镜头 |
She knew it would happen, but was powerless to stop it. | 眼睁睁看着一切发生却无力阻止 |
Edie, would you like to join us for dinner? | 伊迪你愿意一块来吗 |
Oh, that's so sweet. No, I don't | 那真好哦不行 |
want to intrude. Three's a crowd. | 我可不想做电灯泡 |
No, it's not like that. I mean, Susan's bringing Julie. | 不是你想的那样朱莉也会来 |
It's not like that. The more the merrier. | 不是那样的人越多越热闹 |
- Well, this'll be fun. - All right. Tomorrow night. | -那挺好的-好明晚见 |
- We'll eat at six. - Great. | -六点开饭-好极了 |
- Oh, and Susan... - Yeah? | -对了苏珊-什么事 |
This'll make up for the dinner that you never threw me. | 这次就算你弥补欠我的那顿饭了 |
Right. | 是啊 |
Ta-ta. | 拜拜 |
Should I have told her we were having steak. | 我应该告诉她我们会吃肋排吗 |
She's not a vegetarian or something? | 她看起来像是素食者什么的 |
Oh, no. | 不用 |
No, Edie's definitely a carnivore. | 伊迪绝对是个肉食者[暗指伊迪风流成性] |
Here's, um... | 这些是 |
Here's what I pulled for Edie. | 这些是我为伊迪准备的 |
Most of the clothes aren't that stylish. | 大部分衣服都不太时髦 |
Don't worry about it. Edie's a beggar now, | 别担心伊迪现在什么都没了 |
which means she can't be a chooser. | 她没资格挑三拣四的 |
Of course, we don't have to add salt to the wound. | 当然我们也不能雪上加霜 |
Listen, I was just getting dinner ready... | 我要去准备晚餐了 |
Say no more. I'll get out of your hair. | 不用招呼我我就不打扰你了 |
No, no. | 客气 |
By the way, was that you I saw getting pulled | 对了那天我看到有人被警察拦下 |
over by a policeman? | 是你吗 |
Yeah, the boys were acting up in the car, | 是的孩子们在车里捣乱 |
I couldn't get them to sit down. | 我没法让他们乖乖坐下来 |
Young boys can be so willful. | 小孩子们就是这么任性的 |
I try everything. | 我用尽了办法 |
I scream. I threaten. I reason. | 我向他们大吼威胁讲道理 |
I beg. Nothing works. | 甚至哀求通通不管用 |
I don't know if it's because | 我不知道是不是 |
they're too young and they don't understand, | 因为他们太小了根本就不懂 |
or if they're just getting some perverse joy out of testing me. | 还是他们以挑衅我取乐 |
My mother used to have the worst time with me in the car, | 我妈妈也曾因我在车上捣乱头疼 |
so one time when I was acting up, | 有一回我再次捣乱的时候 |
she stopped and left me on the side of the road, | 她停下车把我扔在路边 |
and she drove off. | 然后就自己开车走了 |
You're kidding? | 开玩笑吧 |
Oh, she came back immediately, | 当然她很快就回来了 |
but I never misbehaved in the car again. | 但从此我在车上就乖乖听话了 |
You should try that. | 你应该试试 |
Mrs. Huber, I could never leave | 胡博太太我永远不会 |
my kids by the side of the road. | 把我的孩子们丢在路边的 |
When it comes to discipline, | 当惩罚不管用的时候 |
sometimes you must be creative. | 你就得想想别的法子 |
My mother knew that. Smart lady. | 我母亲深知这点她是个聪明的女人 |
Of course, she's in a home now. | 当然她现在已经不在了 |
And her mind has just turned to mush. | 但她的点子确实很管用 |
Well, like I said, I should go back and get dinner ready. | 差点忘了我要回去准备晚餐了 |
Oh, right, well... Goodbye. | 是啊再见 |
Goodbye. | 再见 |
Susan, have you been able to find old clothes for Edie? | 苏珊你能给伊迪找些旧衣服吗 |
She has nothing to wear. | 她没衣服穿了 |
I thought that was the look she was going for. | 那不正如她所愿了 |
Oh, Susan, Edie may be trash, | 苏珊伊迪可能确实不怎么样 |
but she's still a human being. | 但她好歹也是个人啊 |
Zach, is your dad home? I need to talk to him. | 扎克你爸爸在家吗我想和他谈谈 |
Hey, Paul, I hope I'm not interrupting. | 保罗希望我没打扰你 |
Actually, I was getting ready to go somewhere. | 事实上我正要出门 |
I just wanted to come by and say hello, | 我就是过来打个招呼 |
you know, see how you guys are doing. | 看看你们好不好 |
We're trying to move on. It's been pretty tough. | 我们是想让这事过去但这太难了 |
I can only imagine. | 我能想象那种感觉 |
Not knowing why Mary Alice... | 不知道为什么玛丽·艾莉丝 |
- Why what? - Why she did it. | -什么为什么-为什么她自杀 |
- Oh. Here, let me help you. - I've got it. I've got it. | -小心我来帮你-我自己来 我能搬动 |
I'm sorry if I upset you. | 如果让你伤心了我很抱歉 |
Can I be frank? | 我能坦率点吗 |
Of course. | 当然可以 |
I don't care what her reasons were. | 我不在乎她自杀的原因是什么 |
Maybe she was depressed, maybe she was bored. | 可能她很沮丧可能她觉得很无聊 |
It doesn't matter. | 都不重要 |
She abandoned her husband and her son | 但她就这样抛弃了她的丈夫和孩子 |
and I'll never forgive her. | 我永远不会原谅她 |
As I watched Susan, I couldn't help feeling sorry for her. | 当我看着苏珊我觉得很抱歉 |
She wanted so much to know why I did it. | 她是如此的想要弄明白真相 |
Why I killed myself. | 为什么我要自杀 |
It's not enough to want the truth. | 但仅仅想知道真相还远远不够 |
You must know where to look for it. | 你必须知道如何去找 |
And the truth is elusive | 但真相是难以琢磨的 |
because it knows where to hide. | 因为它知道如何隐藏自己 |
Hello, Julie, I talked to your mom | 朱莉你好我跟你妈妈说过 |
about donating some clothes for Edie. | 捐点衣服给伊迪的事情 |
She's at Mrs. Van De Kamp's, | 她在范德坎普太太家 |
but I'll see if she left some stuff upstairs. | 我上楼看看她有没有留下什么 |
Oh, Julie, I-I was, um, just admiring your new measuring cup. | 朱莉我只是在看你们的新量杯 |
- Yeah, we've lost ours. - Really? | -我们之前的那个丢了-是吗 |
So I couldn't find the clothes. Sorry. | 我没找到什么衣服不好意思 |
That's ok. | 没关系 |
If you want me to keep looking. | 你希望我再找找吗 |
No. You've done more than enough. | 不用你做的已经够多了 |
Truly. | 真的 |
Bree. Rex just called. He won't be able to meet you here today. | 布里雷克斯刚刚电话来说他今天不能来了 |
Apparently, there was an emergency at the hospital. | 可能是医院出了一些紧急事件 |
Oh, well, I wish he'd called me. | 我希望他是给我打的电话 |
He suggested perhaps you'd like to meet with me by yourself. | 他建议你或许可以自己先跟我谈谈 |
You've been very quiet in our joint sessions. | 在我们的会面中你一直说的很少 |
What? | 什么 |
Oh, oh, oh, no, thank you. | 哦不不谢谢你 |
I have some things I need to do today. | 我今天还有别的事 |
- Are you sure? - Uh, yeah, I'm sure. | -你确定吗-是我确定 |
Ok. | 好的 |
Dr. Goldfine, there is something you can do for me. | 高德芬博士有一件事你可以帮我 |
- What's that? - Take off your coat. | -什么事-把你的外套脱下来 |
So you're taking Julie on your dinner date with Mike? | 所以你得带上朱莉和麦克共进晚餐 |
Well, if Edie's gonna be there, | 是的如果伊迪也在那的话 |
I'll need emotional support. | 我需要一些精神支持 |
I can't believe she wormed her way in. | 我真不敢相信她插手了 |
How did you let her do that? | 你就让她这么做了吗 |
I don't know. I was going to take her out at the knees, | 我不知道我正要把她踢开 |
but it all happened so fast. | 但事情发生的太快了 |
Well, you know what you need to do. | 你知道你要怎么做吗 |
You need to get there early, | 你要尽早到那里 |
spend a little time with Mike before the little barracuda gets there. | 在那个女人来之前跟麦克多待一会 |
That's a good idea. Edie will get there at 5:45, | 好主意伊迪五点四十五分到那 |
which means her breasts will arrive at 5:30, | 那意味着她会猴急的五点半就到 |
so I should shoot for 5:00. | 那我应该五点就出现 |
That a girl. | 这才对 |
I'm just going to take these upstairs. | 我把这些东西拿上楼 |
I'm going to keep my one little bag and go home. | 我就拿这个小袋子回家了 |
That is a beautiful rose. Where did you get it? | 这玫瑰真漂亮你从哪弄来的 |
Oh, John gave it to me. | 约翰送我的 |
John... your gardener, he gave you a rose? | 约翰你的园丁他送你玫瑰 |
Yes... I am having some new bushes planted outside, | 是的我在外面弄了一块新的花园 |
and he gave me that as a color palette. | 他就给了我这个来做些点缀 |
Ok. | 好吧 |
Sure is beautiful, isn't it? | 这花真是太美了对吧 |
Yes, it is. | 是的真的很美 |
I'm sure Freud would not approve of this. | 我确定弗洛伊德不会赞成这个的 |
Oh, who cares what he thinks? | 谁管弗洛伊德怎么想 |
I took psychology in college. | 我大学时学过心理学 |
We learned all about Freud. | 我们学的全是弗洛伊德 |
A miserable human being. | 一个可悲的人 |
What makes you say that? | 你为什么会这么说 |
Think about it. | 想想看 |
He grew up in the late 1800s. | 他生活在十八世纪晚期 |
There were no appliances back then. | 那时候还没有任何电器 |
His mother had to do everything by hand, | 他母亲不得不亲手做每一件事情 |
just backbreaking work from sun up to sundown. | 忙忙碌碌从早到晚 |
Not to mention the countless | 更别提她为了照顾好她的家庭 |
other sacrifices she had to make | 而做出的其他那些 |
to take care of her family, and what does he do? | 难以衡量的牺牲而当时他在做什么 |
He becomes famous peddling a theory | 他发表了一种广为人知的理论 |
that the problems of most adults | 而这种理论就是绝大多数成年人的问题 |
can be traced back to | 都可以归结到他们母亲做过的 |
something awful their mother has done. | 某些可怕的事情上去 |
She must've felt so betrayed. | 他母亲一定很难受 |
He saw how hard she worked. | 他看到了她有多么辛苦 |
He saw what she did for him. | 也看到了她为他所做的一切 |
Did he even ever think to say thank you? | 他曾想过要对她说谢谢吗 |
I doubt it. | 我很怀疑 |
There you go. | 缝好了 |
Just so you know, many of Freud's | 你要知道弗洛伊德的很多理论 |
theories have been discredited. | 都倍受怀疑和争议 |
Good. | 很好 |
Boys, I am not gonna tell you again. Sit. | 小子们我再说最后一次坐下 |
I mean it. I am serious. | 我认真的 |
You guys are gonna be in so much trouble | 如果你们再不坐下 |
if you don't sit back in those seats. | 就会有大麻烦了 |
For the first time, | 勒奈特第一次发现 |
Lynette could see this was not the innocent play of children. | 这不仅仅是小孩们的游戏了 |
She was being challenged. | 他们在挑战她的极限 |
So she decided it was time to get creative. | 所以她决定是时候要用点办法了 |
Out! Can't behave, | 出来我警告过 |
you heard me, you cannot ride. | 不听话就不能坐车了 |
You, out, move it. | 你出来快点 |
Where is she going? | 她要去哪 |
Ok. Mommy's a genius. | 妈妈是个天才 |
Five, six, all right. | 五六好了 |
Uh, mommy'll be right back. | 妈妈很快就回来 |
Boys? Boys? | 孩子们孩子们 |
Boys?! | 宝贝们 |
Porter! Preston! Parker! | 波特普雷斯顿帕克 |
If you're hiding, you've got to stop now, | 如果你们藏起来了赶紧给我出来 |
cause mommy doesn't think it's funny! | 妈妈觉得一点都不好玩 |
Oh! excuse me. | 哦不好意思 |
I'm sorry. I'm looking for my boys. | 对不起我在找我的孩子 |
Three boys with red hair. Have you seen them? | 三个红色头发的男孩你看见他们了吗 |
Yeah. I also saw you drive away and leave them. | 当然我还看见你把他们扔下自己开车走了 |
I know. I was just trying to scare them into behaving. | 我只是想吓唬一下好让他们乖一点 |
Did you see where they went? | 你看到他们去哪了吗 |
Yeah, they're in my kitchen. | 他们在我厨房里 |
Listen, it seems to me that you | 听着在我看来 |
have some anger management issues. | 你在情绪控制上有些问题 |
I have four kids under six. | 我有四个不到六岁的孩子 |
I absolutely have anger management issues. | 我当然得好好控制情绪 |
I think you need to talk to somebody | 我觉得你需要找人谈谈 |
because abandoning your children... | 因为你居然遗弃了自己的孩子 |
I didn't abandon them. I came back. | 我没有遗弃他们我回来了 |
I'm just saying it's not normal. | 我是说这可不是件寻常小事 |
My kids aren't normal | 我的孩子们本来就不寻常 |
and now I don't have time for this, lady, so -- | 而且女士我现在真的没时间谈这个 |
Boys, get out here. | 孩子们出来 |
I don't think they should go anywhere | 除非你冷静下来 |
until you calm down. | 不然我不会让他们出来的 |
- Get in the car. - She's got cookies. | -上车-她给了我们饼干 |
- Bring them, we're leaving. - Stay put. | -带上它们 我们要走了-不许动 |
- I don't think so. Oh! - Listen, lady... | -我不同意-听着女士 |
- Leave my mommy alone. - Let go of me. | -别碰我妈妈-让我过去 |
- What's the matter with you? - Son of bi... Ah! | -你有什么神经病-婊噢 |
- Run, boys, run! - Come on! | -快跑孩子们跑-快 |
- Oh, crap. - Get back here. | -糟了-给我回来 |
Boys, you're gonna need to put on your... | 孩子们你们需要系好 |
Get back or I'm gonna call social services. | 给我回来我要叫保安了 |
Oh, my god! Carlos, what have you done? | 哦上帝啊卡洛斯你在干什么 |
I saw it when I drove by the dealership. | 经过汽车经销店的时候我看到了它 |
I thought Gabrielle will look beautiful in this. | 我想我的加布丽尔坐在里面肯定很漂亮 |
Carlos! | 卡洛斯 |
It cost me an arm and a leg. | 我可是花了大价钱 |
It's got GPS navigation, 200 watt stereo system... | 它有GPS自动搜寻系统200瓦立体声环绕 |
It is beautiful. | 太漂亮了 |
So did I take your breath away? | 算是一个惊喜了吧 |
Absolutely. | 当然 |
Is it the best gift you've ever gotten? | 这是不是你得过最好的礼物呢 |
Gabrielle could see what this gesture had cost Carlos, | 加布丽尔知道这花了卡洛斯多少钱 |
so she responded the only way she knew how. | 所以她用她唯一知道的方式来报答 |
She had a feling the truth would've | 她觉得反正她的丈夫永远 |
been lost on her husband anyway. | 都不会知道真相 |
After all, it's the rare man who understands the value | 毕竟很少有人理解 |
of a single perfect rose. | 一支完美玫瑰的含义 |
- Susan. - I hope you don't mind. | -苏珊-我希望你不要介意 |
I came by early to help you set up. | 我想早点过来帮忙 |
- Oh, um... - Hey, Susan. | -这个-嗨 苏珊 |
Don't worry, we have everything under control. | 别担心一切都在我们的掌控之下 |
Bongo! I don't know why he barks at you. | 邦戈我不明白它为什么老是冲你叫 |
I wouldn't take it personally. | 我不是针对你 |
Dogs are very sensitive. | 狗是很敏感的动物 |
What's up, Bongo? | 怎么了邦戈 |
You never know what freaks them out, huh? | 你永远不知道是什么吓到了它们 |
In the distance, Susan thought she heard a bell ring. | 远远的苏珊仿佛听到了一声警报 |
Is it a strange noise? | 是奇怪的响声吗 |
What is it? A weird smell? | 还是什么奇怪的味道 |
Round one...had started. | 第一轮比赛开始 |
All I'm saying is | 我想说的是 |
this whole it takes two to mess | 婚姻是两个人的问题 |
up a marriage theory is bull. | 这话纯属无稽之谈 |
The problems that we have are because of her. | 我们的问题都在于她 |
That is not true, Rex. | 不是这样的雷克斯 |
What have I been doing for the past | 我在过去的20年 |
20 years that's been so awful? | 有做过什么糟糕的事吗 |
You're not saying anything because | 你不能抱怨是因为 |
I've been a great husband. | 我一直以来都是个好丈夫 |
And it kills you to admit that. | 你却打死不愿意承认 |
Rex, I'm curious. | 雷克斯我很好奇 |
Do you ever acknowledge the benefits of living with Bree? | 你有没有想过跟布里一起住的好处 |
- Huh? - By your own admission, | -什么-根据你的叙述 |
your home's always clean, | 你的家永远是干净的 |
your clothes always freshly pressed, | 衣服永远是慰平的 |
sounds like a wonderful cook, | 食物永远是好吃的 |
despite her flaws, | 除了她本身的过错 |
do you ever remember to say thank you? | 你有没有想过说声谢谢 |
- Thank you? - Yes. | -说谢谢-是的 |
Bongo! Get down! Down! | 邦戈下去下去 |
- Go away. - Down. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. | -走开-下去不好意思 |
So who's the guy that lives across from Mrs. Huber again? | 那个你刚说住在胡博太太街对面的是谁 |
That's Mr. Mullen. If he invites you in, | 是缪伦先生他想邀请你去他家 |
you have to meet all of his pets. | 他会让你和所有的宠物打招呼 |
That's ok. I love animals. | 那没关系我喜欢动物 |
He's a taxidermist. | 他收集动物标本 |
Oh, ok, thanks for the warning. | 哦这样谢谢提醒 |
Isn't Mr. Mullen's brother your divorce attorney? | 缪伦先生的兄弟是你的离婚律师吧 |
Uh, yes, yes, he was. | 是他是 |
Can I say something? | 其实 |
In my heart, I still believe that you | 在我心里我一直相信你 |
and Karl are gonna get back together. | 和卡尔会最终复合 |
- Really? - Oh, yeah. | -是吗-是的 |
I've never seen two people more in love. | 我再也没有见过比他们更相爱的了 |
She's never gonna find that kind of | 她再也不能找到另一个 |
chemistry with another man. Never. | 跟她有如此火花的男人肯定不能 |
It was everything Susan could do to keep a smile on her face. | 苏珊 所能做的就是尽力保持微笑 |
Round two was underway, | 第二轮比赛开始 |
and she was already taking a beating. | 她已经遭遇了重重一击 |
You know, Mrs. Britt... | 你知道吗布利特夫人 |
What Edie hadn't counted on... | 伊迪 没有料到的是 |
I always liked... | 我很喜欢 |
Susan had someone in her corner. | 苏珊还有个小帮手 |
Mr. Rothwell, your fourth husband. | 罗斯威尔先生你的第四任丈夫 |
He was my second husband. I've only been married twice. | 他是我第二任我只结过两次婚 |
Twice? You weren't married to the tattooed | 两次吗你没有跟那个满身纹身 |
guy they took away in handcuffs? | 最后被手铐铐走的那个人结婚 |
No, Julie, she wasn't married to Javier. | 没有朱莉她没有跟哈维尔结婚 |
That was just one of her special friends. | 他只是她一个特别的朋友 |
I think we should change the subject. | 我觉得我们是不是应该换个话题 |
Unless you want to keep talking about it. | 除非你还想谈 |
- Bongo, get down. - Wait. | -邦戈下去-等一下 |
- Let me show you something. - He loves that gravy. | -你快看-他超喜欢这个肉汁 |
Come. While you were in there tossing a salad, | 当你在那边做沙拉的时候 |
I taught him something. | 我教了他一些东西 |
Up. Oh... | 起来 |
Susan was furious with Edie | 苏珊很恼怒伊迪用一只狗 |
for using a dog to ingratiate herself with its owner. | 来博取他主人的好感 |
She was also furious with Mike for not | 她也恼怒麦克 |
seing through this blatant maneuver. | 没有看出这一明显的作秀 |
But mostly... | 但她最恼怒的是 |
...I'm gonna get the desserts. | 我去拿甜点 |
...She was furious with herself for not having thought of it first. | 她自己没有先想到这一招 |
I can barely get him to sit. | 我连叫它坐下都不能 |
Best dog ever. Yes, you are. | 它是最好的狗没错 |
I've never seen him walk on two legs. | 我从来没见它用两条腿走路过 |
He knows who to come to. | 他知道该听谁的 |
Here's your dessert. | 甜点来了 |
Thank you. Mike, this looks yummy. | 谢谢麦克看上去好吃极了 |
Oh, look at that. Looks like bongo's | 看那看上去邦戈 |
finally warming up to Susan. | 终于跟苏珊亲密起来 |
Ooh, we just got off on the wrong foot. | 我们只是一开始没有相处好 |
We're best buddies now. | 我们现在是好朋友了 |
Oh, what a good boy! | 真乖 |
- Bango, are you ok? - What's wrong with him? | -邦戈你还好吧-它怎么了 |
I don't know. | 不知道 |
I've never heard him make that sound. | 从来没有听过它发出这样的叫声 |
- You ok, fella? - Mom? | -你还好吧-妈妈 |
You all right? | 你还好吗 |
Where is your earring? | 你的耳环呢 |
You ok? | 你还好吗 |
Call the vet, the number's on the fridge. | 打电话给兽医电话在冰箱上 |
Tell him I'll be right there. | 告诉他我马上到 |
Don't worry. | 别着急 |
I'll stay here and get everything cleaned up. | 我会在这儿把一切整理干净的 |
Thanks, Edie. | 谢谢伊迪 |
Is there anything I can do? | 我能做些什么吗 |
No. | 不用了 |
How's Bongo doing? | 邦戈怎么样了 |
I'm waiting to see if they'll have to operate. | 我还在等不知道要不要手术 |
Oh, god! | 天啊 |
I stopped and I got this for... | 我买了这个给 |
I am just so sorry for this. | 我很抱歉 |
I'm really sorry I snapped at you. I just... | 对不起我吼了你我只是 |
- Oh, no, it's ok. - Good news. | -哦没关系-好消息 |
- We won't have to do surgery. - Oh, that's great. | -我们不用做手术了-太好了 |
We've given him something to help pass the earring. | 我们给了它点药让它排出耳环 |
When he does, would you like us to retrieve it for you? | 你还想要你回你的耳环吗 |
I'm gonna say no. | 我想不用了 |
Ok. You should be able to take him home in about an hour. | 一小时后就可以带它回家了 |
Wow. You must be so relieved. | 这下你放心了 |
I'm sorry, I was just really worried. | 对不起我只是太担心 |
It was your dog. I get it. | 那是你的狗我理解 |
Actually, he was my wife's dog, | 其实是我妻子的狗 |
one of the last thing's she said to | 在医院她离开前交代的 |
me in the hospital before she died | 最后一件事 |
was to be sure I looked after | 就是让我照顾好它 |
him and I promised her I would. | 我答应了她我会的 |
And just like that, | 就这样 |
Susan could suddenly see something she'd never seen before. | 苏珊明白了以前没有明白的事 |
He, uh, meant so much to her. | 它对她很重要 |
Mike Delfino was still in love with his late wife. | 麦克·德尔非诺仍然爱着他死去的妻子 |
And if something had happened, | 如果有事发生 |
I would've felt like I'd failed her. | 我会觉得我让她失望了 |
I know that sounds stupid, but... | 我知道这听上去很傻但是 |
And she knew right then, | 她现在明白 |
neither she nor Edie would be laying | 她和伊迪都不能 |
claim to his heart any time soon. | 快速俘获他的心 |
No, it doesn't. Not at all. | 不这不傻一点也不 |
So she decided, for now, she could | 她决定从现在开始 |
settle for just being his friend. | 她可以仅仅只是做他的朋友 |
This is for you. | 这是给你的 |
Well, for Bongo. You give it to him. | 给邦戈的你交给它 |
Yes, as I look back at the world I left behind, | 没错当我回头看这世界 |
it's all so clear to me. | 一切都很清楚 |
The beauty that waits to be unveiled. | 那些等待被发现的美丽 |
The mysteries that long to be uncovered | 那些没被发现的秘密 |
But people so rarely stop to take a look. | 但是人们很少停下来看一看 |
They just keep moving. | 他们总是埋头前进 |
It's a shame, really. | 这真是个遗憾 |
There's so much to see | 其实他们能看到更多 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“绝望的主妇”