傲骨之战第1季第2集台词
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
Bitch. | 贱人 |
Fucking bitch. | 天杀的贱人 |
I know where you live. | 我知道你住哪里 |
I know where your family... | 我知道你家人住哪... |
This is for Maia Rindell. | 我要告诉Maia Rindell |
I'm gonna rape you and your dyke girl... | 我会奸污你和你的同性女友... |
Hi. Good morning. | 早上好 |
And fuck you. You stole my money. | 还有去你妈的 你窃取了我的财产 |
I just want you to hurt like I do. | 我要让你体会我的痛苦 |
Hi, it's my first day here. | 我是来报到的新职员 |
And, uh, I'm not too sure where to g... | 我不知道去哪里报到... |
- Maia Rindell? - Yes! | - Maia Rindell吗 - 我是 |
You okay? | 你没事吧 |
Yes! Just, um... | 没事 只不过那个... |
Hi. | 你好 |
Julius Cain. | 我是Julius Cain |
I'm the managing partner here. | 这里的合伙人 |
Let me show you to your desk. | 我带你去办公地点 |
We have 55 associates and 40 work stations, | 这里有55名律师 却只有40个工作台 |
so we employ a hot desk system. | 所以办公桌非常吃紧 |
Occupy any empty chair in the communal area, | 公共区域的空位随时会被占领 |
but keep your laptop with you because you might be returning | 记得随身携带笔记本电脑 因为你回来的时候 |
to a different space when you come back. | 你的位置可能就被占了 |
Go ahead. | 就是这里 |
Good. | 很好 |
At 10:00, I'm gonna need you at the SWSMU offices, | 10点我要你去一趟SWSMU办公室 |
so meet me at reception in 20 minutes. | 20分钟内来接待处找我 |
- The what? - SWSMU. | - 什么地方 - 仓库与商场销售人员工会 |
One of our union contracts. | 我们的一个工会合同 |
Once a month, we offer their members | 每个月我们都会给工会成员 |
pro bono service as part of our retainer. | 提供一次无偿法律服务 |
20 minutes. | 20分钟 |
Did you hear that, Diane? | 你听清楚了吗 Diane |
I... yes. I just can't believe it. | 我...听清楚了 我只是不敢相信 |
They're withholding my capital contribution? | 他们打算扣留我的认缴资本 |
They say they have to review your tenure. | 他们还要复查你的任职 |
What tenure?! I was a name partner. | 什么任职啊 我是冠名合伙人 |
I created that firm. | 那间律所是我创立的 |
- It's my money. - I'm sorry, Diane. | - 那是我的财产 - 非常抱歉 Diane |
Do I have any reserves? | 我还有其他存款吗 |
If you sell your apartment. | 除非你卖了你的公寓 |
I can't do that. | 这我做不到 |
Well, you can always talk to your new partners, | 你可以找你新合伙人谈谈 |
查看完整请点击 | |
and see if they'll offer you a loan. | 看他们是否能提供贷款 |
Ah, we tried to call you at home. | 我们打电话到你家没人接 |
- Because? - We're moving you down the hall. | - 什么事 - 你得搬到楼下大厅 |
There's a new partner. | 有新的合伙人要来了 |
We have to make room. | 我们得腾出办公室 |
Diane? | Diane吗 |
Yep. | 是的 |
See, it's not so bad. | 你看 也不算太差 |
Home sweet home. | 多温馨的地方啊 |
Oh, and I'm gonna need you at the SWSMU this morning. | 我要你今天去一趟SWSMU |
Why? I did it last month. | 为什么 我上个月去过了 |
Yes, and you were so good at it, too. | 对啊 你的表现非常好 |
Good morning. | 早上好 |
Sharise. | |
Come on, come get this. | 来啊 来接啊 |
Come get this. Come get this! | 来接着啊 来吧 |
How that college search coming? | 大学挑选进展如何啦 |
Ah, all-consuming. Twins, you know. | 正全力投入呢 双胞胎呢 你知道的 |
Yeah, I hear you. | 好的 我知道了 |
Any word on the Kendall offer? | Kendall的案子进展如何 |
They called this morning. | 他们今早来电话了 |
Who? David Lee? | 谁 是David Lee吗 |
Yes, sir. | 是的 |
We're getting our six mill. | 六百万就快到手了 |
Diane here yet? | Diane来了吗 |
Yeah, she's in with Barbara. | 来了 她在见Barbara |
She is, huh? | 来了就好 |
I heard you speak at an ABA conference a few years ago. | 我听过你几年前在全美律师协会 会议上的发言 |
- Oh, yes. On racial hiring? - That's right. | - 关于种族雇佣的那次吗 - 正是 |
Oh, well, I hope I didn't embarrass myself too much. | 希望我当时没有太献丑 |
Hmm, not too much. | 没怎么献丑 |
Diane Lockhart. | |
I feel like we acquired | 我发现我们这里刚添了一员猛将 |
our very own Jimmy Butler right here. | |
- Adrian, how are you? - Good, good. | - Adrian 你怎么样 - 很好 很好 |
A little gift for you. | 这是见面礼 |
Spring Arbor Lake Wine, | 泉亚伯湖之葡萄酒 |
my very own label, 2006. Mwah. | 我自己产的 2006年的酒 |
You have a winery? | 你有酿酒厂吗 |
Ah, just a row of vines, that's all. Sit, sit. | 几串葡萄藤而已 请坐 |
So how's everything going with you two? | 你们俩谈得怎么样啊 |
- Barbara give you the rundown? - She did. | - Barbara跟你介绍公司概况了吗 - 是的 |
Are you two playing nice? | 你们相处愉快吗 |
- We are, Adrian. - Good. | - 非常愉快 Adrian - 那就好 |
Oh, by the way, just a housekeeping matter, | 顺便说一句 不是什么大事 |
but we'll need your capital contribution by next week. | 但下周需要你的认缴资本 |
Oh, yes, of course. | 是的 当然 |
Um, just so you know, | 你知道的 |
my old firm is being a bit intransigent. | 我之前的律所有点不肯放手 |
Yeah, David Lee. | 是的 那个David Lee |
- Wonderful guy. - So, um, | - 那个大好人 - 所以呢 |
if you don't mind being a bit patient. | 能否宽限一段时间 |
Of course. | 当然可以 |
But listen, I'll need you in the 11:00 a.m. meeting | 但是听着 一会儿11点来和诉讼投资人开会 |
to pitch cases to our litigation financiers. | 商讨案件挑选 |
Right. | 好的 |
- Well, good. I'll see you there. - You will. | - 到时见 - 好的 |
Diane. | |
- Welcome. - Thank you. | - 欢迎加入 - 谢谢 |
Hmm. | |
And how patient are we to be? | 我们要宽限多久 |
Let's give her two weeks. | 给她两周的时间 |
- Hello? - Just plugging in your computer. | - 你好吗 - 在帮你接电脑插头 |
Are you from Lockhart, Deckler? | 你是Lockhart&Deckler律所的人吗 |
Lee, Lyman, Deckler, Gussman... | 还有Lee&Lyman&Deckler&Gussman |
Well, that didn't take them very long. | 改名动作倒挺快的 |
I know. Bunch of assholes. | 我知道 一群人渣 |
- Marissa? - Yeah, hey. | - 是啊 你好 |
Want me to set up anything else? | 还需要我布置什么吗 |
- No, I can do it. - No, let me. | - 不 我自己来 - 别 还是让我来吧 |
If I get back too quick, | 如果太早回去 |
they'll just send me out on another errand. | 他们会给我安排其他差事 |
Here, I'll hang these. | 我来把这些东西挂起来 |
When Alicia hired me, | 当初Alicia雇佣我的时候 |
I was supposed to be involved in cases and everything, | 我应该是忙活案子之类的事情 |
but it's been all moving boxes since she left. | 自她离开后 我就只是当苦力 |
Still want this? | 要留起来吗 |
Definitely. | 当然 |
And, uh, where do you want these? | 你打算摆哪里 |
- What are those? - African masks. | - 这些是什么 - 非洲土著面具 |
Well, I can see that. Where are they from? | 我看得出来 但哪里来的 |
Your office. | 你办公室 |
No. | 不是 |
David Lee. Very funny. | David Lee 真有意思 |
By the way, I know you still need an assistant, Diane. | 还有 我知道你需要一位助手 Diane |
- Hello. - Uh, this is Marissa, | - 你好 - 这是Marissa |
from my old firm. | 来自我之前的律所 |
Hi. Just dropping stuff off. | 我只是送东西过来 |
Well, I have a few people coming in today | 今天几个人来应聘助理 |
for possible assistants. | |
I'll send them by. | 我会让他们过来的 |
Thank you. | 谢谢 |
查看完整请点击 | |
Okay, I don't want to sound self-serving here, | 不是我自作主张 |
but I think it's a smart move for you to hire me. | 但我建议你还是雇佣我为妙 |
Oh, good to know. Thank you. | 好提议 谢谢 |
No, seriously. You need an assistant. | 不 说真的 你的确需要助理 |
I can do whatever you want around here, | 我可以随时听你差遣 |
and I'm not that expensive. What are you paying? | 而且我也不贵 开个价吧 |
Why don't you just leave | 请留下你的简历 Marissa |
I don't have one. I'm much better in person, anyway. | 我没有简历 我本人能说明一切 |
Look, just hire me for one day, | 哪怕只雇佣我一天 |
just until you get someone better. | 直到你找到更合适的人选 |
And I promise you won't get someone better. | 但我保证没人比我更适合 |
You limit your pro bono consultations | 你们的无偿咨询不得超过20分钟 |
to 20 minutes each. | |
If their legal issues require more time, go to Lucca. | 如果他们的法律问题耗时过长 就去找Lucca |
She will sign off on more time. | 她会签字同意延时 |
Remember, you're only here | 记住 你们来这里 |
to offer legal advice, not legal work. | 是提供法律咨询 不是律师工作 |
Don't get tied down. | 别把自己困住 |
Move people on into other | 尽量把群众分流到其它地方 |
legal resources when you can: | |
Prairie State or Legal Assistance. | 比如伊利诺斯州 或者法律援助 |
You're the "door close" button in the elevator. | 你们是电梯里的关门按钮 |
Comforting, but not necessarily effective. | 是心理慰藉 不一定要产生作用 |
Here we go. | 去吧 |
Okay, members, listen up, listen up. | 诸位 听好了 听好 |
Remember these lawyers are here as union advocates, | 这些人是工会的代表律师 |
so please limit your questions to workplace matters. | 只能咨询与工作有关的法律问题 |
Only workplace matters. | 仅限工作的法律问题 |
Okay, who is here on their work break, please raise your hand. | 处于工作空闲时间的人请举手 |
Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
Donny, I know it's your day off. Get your hand down. | Donny 我知道你今天休假 把手放下 |
Only people on their lunch break. | 咨询仅限处于午休时间的人 |
Come on, you're only screwing over | 别这样 你们是在给工会的兄弟姐妹添乱 |
your union brother and sister. | |
Good. | 很好 |
Those on lunch break, come on up to the stage. | 午休的人请来到台上 |
Line up for each desk. Let's go. | 排成一队等待咨询 快点 |
You're seriously telling me I have to go to someone else | 午休时间本就不多 你还让我去找别人吗 |
on my lunch break? | |
The thing is, ma'am, we're not really here | 重点是 女士 我们来这里 |
to help with family law issues, | 不是帮助解决家庭法律问题 |
but, uh, I can refer you to... | 但是我可以介绍你去... |
He's not paying child support! | 他不肯支付孩子抚养费 |
How am I supposed to make ends meet if he won't pay child support? | 如果他不支付抚养费 我要怎么维持开销 |
I know, I'm sorry. It's just... | 我知道 抱歉 只是... |
Well, I'm not really supposed to help with... | 我来这里不是为了... |
Then why are you here? | 那你来这里干嘛 |
If you can't help, why are you here? | 如果你无法提供帮助 你来干嘛 |
I need help. | 我需要帮助 |
Hello. | 你好 |
Oh, come on. | 不会吧 |
I'm gonna help you out here. | 我来帮你减轻负担吧 |
Thank you. | 谢谢 |
Sir, would you like to come to my desk? | 先生 你愿意来我这里咨询吗 |
No, I'm good here. | 不了 这里还不错 |
I'm a third-year associate. She just passed the bar. | 我有三年律师资历 她只是新人 |
That's okay. | 没事 |
I'm sticking. | 就这样吧 |
Next? | 你呢 |
I, I just can't survive on $400 a week. | 一周400美金根本不够用 |
I can't pay for my rent. | 我无力支付租金 |
I can't pay for my ex-wife. | 我无力支付前妻赡养费 |
And they're not adjusting it for after taxes. | 他们也没按照税后标准收入来调整发薪 |
They're just taking it right off the top. | 只是按总收入直接扣除 |
I-I'm sorry, I don't understand. | 抱歉 我不明白了 |
You're... you're being paid $400 a week? | 你每周获取400美金吗 |
Yeah. | 是啊 |
Wait, no. | 等一下 不是 |
And my rent is twice that. Okay? | 我的租金是所得的两倍 好吗 |
- Do you need to get that? - No. | - 你要不要看一下短信 - 不 |
- Uh, no. It does that. | 吃屎吧 你个天杀的贱人 |
Yeah, mine, too. | 我也是 |
You know, I used to get some good news, | 我以前一切顺风顺水 |
but now I feel like it's all bad. | 但现在我感到诸事不顺 |
I don't even like answering it nowadays. | 我如今甚至都不想与人交谈 |
So, um, I'm sorry, | 所以 抱歉 |
I'm, I'm not too sure | 我不太明白 |
how they were able to lower your salary. | 他们怎么会降低你的薪水 |
Not lower. Garnish. | 不是降低 而是克扣 |
They're saying that I stole 400 running shoes. | 他们说我偷了400双跑鞋 |
- What? 400 running shoes? - Yeah. | - 什么 400双跑鞋 - 是的 |
And they say that's $70,000, but that's retail, | 他们说价值7万美金 但那是零售 |
and they don't pay retail. They just pay wholesale, | 他们又并不按照零售价售卖 只是批发价 |
- so it should be half that. - Wait, I'm sorry. | - 所以就应该只有一半 - 等等 抱歉 |
Could-could you start again? | 你能从头再说一遍吗 |
Okay. | 好的 |
- BMI... - Mm-hmm. | BMI商店... |
... my store says that I stole 400 running shoes. | 我工作的商铺控诉我偷了400双跑鞋 |
And did you? | 你偷了吗 |
No, I've never stolen anything in my entire life. | 没有 我这一生没偷过任何东西 |
But they're garnishing my wages for the retail amount, | 他们以零售额来克扣我的工资 |
and it should be the wholesale amount. | 实际应该按照批发价 |
That's double what I should pay! | 这让我赔了一倍啊 |
But if you didn't steal anything, | 但如果你没有偷东西的话 |
why are you letting them garnish your wages at all? | 你为什么让他们克扣你的工资呢 |
Because I signed a confession. | 因为我签字认罪了 |
I don't understand. Why did he confess? | 我不明白他为何要认罪 |
They pressured him to. | 他们胁迫他的 |
They threatened to fire him if he didn't. | 他们威胁如果他不签字 就解雇他 |
He just wants them to charge him | 他只是想让他们用批发价扣 |
the wholesale amount and not the retail amount. | 而不是零售价 |
And he wants to go to arbitration for that? | 他愿意为此申请仲裁吗 |
Well, his contract requires that he go to arbitration. | 他的合约需要他申请仲裁 |
But he wants me to represent him. | 但他希望我当代理律师 |
I just need you to sign me off | 我只要你同意我延时2小时 |
on two more hours work. | |
You know this is just pro bono? | 你知道这是无偿服务 |
Right? It's a goodwill gesture. | 对吧 只是表达善意 |
- We're not here to right a wrong. - No, I know, but... | - 我们不是来伸张正义 - 是的 我知道 不过... |
it's only two hours work. | 只是两小时的事情 |
I want to do it. | 我想去做 |
When's the arbitration? | 仲裁是什么时候 |
This afternoon. | 今天下午 |
Okay. | 好的 |
Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
Everything good with you? | 你最近都还顺利吗 |
Yeah. | 还行吧 |
Yeah, for the first time in a while... yes. | 很久以来第一次觉得 还行 |
It's good when you can focus on someone else's problem. | 当你专注于别人的问题时 情况就会好转 |
First place I've been I wasn't recognized. | 这是我第一次 没被人认出来然后痛骂 |
This is our highest priority case. | 这是我们优先处理的案子 |
It's a hanging in a jail cell... Holly Orlin. | 在牢房里上吊了... Holly Orlin |
You'll find a Chicago Tribune article on top there. | 资料上有芝加哥论坛报的报道 |
This is the worst Cook County jail abuse | 这是我所见以来库克县 |
I have seen in years. | 最严重的监狱霸凌 |
So, we're suing for $12 million, | 所以我们索赔1200万 |
but we do expect settlement before trial. | 但要在庭审前和解赔偿 |
- Any videotape? - No. | - 有录像资料吗 - 没有 |
But we have a very sympathetic family | 但我们有令人同情的受害者家庭 |
and a grieving widower. | 和悲伤的鳏夫 |
So, all we need of your financing is $300 thousand. | 所以我们需要你们的集资 是30万美金 |
- Mm-mm. - No. Thanks, though. | 即便如此 不了 谢谢 |
Our algorithm is going cool on police suits. | 我们的原则是不介入警方诉讼 |
You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
Mm-hmm. What else? | 还有其它事吗 |
Well, I think that, uh, Diane, our newest partner... | 我认为 Diane 我们的新合伙人... |
she just joined us from Lockhart, Deckler & Gussman... | 她刚从Lockhart&Deckler&Gussman 律所跳槽过来... |
can speak to a new case. | 她有个新案子 |
Uh, we've been looking into parole abuses. | 我们在调查滥用假释职权 |
Some parolees have been rejected | 部分犯人因为某些报复性原因 |
for, uh, punitive reasons. | 被拒绝假释 |
Hmm. | |
I think my partner worries there's no money there. | 我的同事认为此案没有太多利益 |
That depends on how vulnerable the State feels. | 这取决于政府对此危机感多重 |
No. It depends on the trend. | 不是 这取决于大趋势 |
The trend is against you. | 而这趋势对你不利 |
Look, now we understand you have your little algebraic spells, | 我明白你有点代数分析天赋 |
but we understand the system. | 但我们更了解体制 |
And you'll get ten percent of our earnings. | 我们的收益 你百分之十的分成 |
Why don't you let us help you make some money? | 为何不让我们共谋利益 |
What else have you got? | 你们还有什么案子 |
- Malpractice? - Mm-hmm. | 医疗事故 |
It's a malpractice suit. | 有份失职诉讼 |
- Uh, excuse me. - Yeah. | - 失陪 - 没事 |
- Second page. - What's wrong? | - 第二页 - 什么事 |
Someone here to see you. Lenore Rindell. | 有人想见你 Lenore Rindell |
- Where? - In your office. | - 她在哪 - 在你办公室 |
You want me to get rid of her? | 想让我撵走她吗 |
What do you need, Lenore? | 找我什么事 Lenore |
- I-I came to see Maia. - She's out. | - 我来看看Maia - 她不在 |
She's not talking to me, she's not answering my calls. | 她不和我说话 也不回我电话 |
My guess is her lawyer told her not to. | 我猜是她的律师让她这么做的 |
Can you talk to her, Diane? Please. | 你能劝劝她吗 Diane 求你了 |
No. | 不行 |
Why? | 为什么 |
I don't know what bubble you're living in, Lenore, | 你是活在童话故事里吗 |
but you do see my office here? | 你看见了吧 我的办公室 |
You do see that I am not retired, | 我现在还没有退休 |
that I am still working. | 还在工作 |
This wasn't us. This was Jax. | 这不怪我们 是Jax |
This is his Ponzi scheme, not ours... | 他玩的庞氏骗局 不是我们 |
You want to have an honest conversation here, then let's have it. | 你想要坦诚地聊一聊吗 来吧 |
I came to you last week and asked for my money back, | 我上周去找你 想把我的钱要回来 |
so that I could buy my dream house, and what did you say? | 那样我就可以买到我梦寐以求的房子 你是怎么说的 |
- We didn't... - No, I want to hear you say it. | - 我们没有... - 不 我要听你再说一遍 |
- What did you say? - This wasn't us. | - 你说了什么 - 这真的不怪我们 |
You said keep it in your account, and borrow on it. | 你说别动存款 去贷款吧 |
I could've had my money back. | 我本来可以拿回我的钱 |
I... | 我... |
I think it's a good idea that you go. | 你现在最好是离开 |
Diane, look at me. | Diane 看着我 |
I'm innocent. | 我是无辜的 |
Henry's innocent. | Henry也是无辜的 |
You are a defense lawyer. | 你是个辩护律师 |
Why can't you extend us the same courtesy | 为什么不能像对待其他委托人一样 |
you do your other clients? | 对待我们呢 |
We are wrongly accused. | 我们是被诬陷的 |
Just because the Feds say it | 不能调查局说什么 |
doesn't make it true. | 你就信什么 |
I'll tell Maia that you dropped by. | 我会跟Maia说你来过 |
I know I shouldn't ask this, but... | 我知道我的请求有些过分 |
Henry needs your help. | 但是Henry需要你的帮助 |
He's in jail and no one will visit him. | 他在牢里 没有人去探望他 |
His lawyer's advising him to plead guilty, | 他的律师让他认罪 |
but I don't think he should. | 但我觉得不该这么做 |
He's your oldest friend, Diane. | 他是你的至交 Diane |
Will you talk to him? | 你能和他谈谈吗 |
So it's like a trial? | 这和庭审差不多吧 |
Yes, just answer honestly. | 是的 如实回答就好 |
That's all you have to do. | 你要做的就是这个 |
And if I lose? | 如果我输了呢 |
Well, there's no appeal, so... | 没有上诉的机会 所以 |
if you lose, you lose. | 如果输了就是输了 |
Frank Gwinn. | |
Here. | 到 |
Go ahead. You're the lawyer? | 去吧 你是律师吗 |
Uh, yes, from Reddick, Boseman &... | 是的 来自Reddick&Boseman&... |
- Good, I'm the arbiter. - ... Kolstad... | - 好 我是仲裁人 - ... Kolstad律所... |
Let's hear it. | 开始吧 |
And this is Benji Diyardian | 这位是Benji Diyardian |
from BMI's loss-prevention department. | BMI防损部门的 |
He questioned me. | 是他审问的我 |
- Let's hear it. - I... | - 开始吧 - 我... |
Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
Frank's employer, BMI, | Frank的雇主 BMI |
a sporting good store with $12 billion in assets | 是一家拥有120亿资产的体育用品百货 |
and franchises throughout the country... | 在全国各地都有经销权 |
Yeah, I-I don't need that. | 我不需要这些 |
Right. Um... | 好的 |
They have accused my client of stealing | BMI指控我的当事人 |
400 running shoes from their back-stock. | 声称他在库存里偷了400双跑鞋 |
- 417. - Objection. | - 417双 - 反对 |
Okay, um, | 好吧 |
- and he didn't do it, right? - Uh, that is correct, sir. | - 所以他没偷对吧 - 没错 先生 |
He did not do it. | 他没有偷 |
What do you need, ma'am? | 什么事 女士 |
I'm here as an observer for the union. | 我是工会指派的观察员 |
Why? | 为什么 |
We just want to make sure everything's fair. | 我们只是想要确保一切公平 |
Okay, keep going, miss. | 好吧 继续 |
My client did not steal any shoes. | 我的当事人没有偷任何东西 |
He has no record and yet the company, BMI, | 他没有前科 但BMI公司 |
have chosen to garnish | 却仍选择榨取他近40%的工资 |
We didn't garnish anything, he confessed. | 不存在这个说法 他承认他偷了 |
No, excuse me, sir, you'll have your chance. | 不好意思 会轮到你说的 |
Um, this is a massive, | 这是一家资产12亿的 |
$12 billion company | 大型百货公司 |
stealing half my client's pay. | 窃取员工近一半工资的案子 |
Stealing, really? We have his confession on the record. | 窃取 是吗 我们有他认罪的记录 |
No, he was forced to confess. | 他是被迫的 |
- He was told if he did not confess... - He was not told anything. | - 他被告知 如果他不承认... - 我们没有强迫他做任何事 |
If he did not confess, then he would be fired. | 如果他不承认 他就会被解雇 |
Frank, how long did this man question you? | Frank 这个人审问了你多久 |
- Seven hours. - Without break. | - 7个小时 - 没有间断 |
He was told he could not leave the room. | 他被强制关在房间里 |
Only because he's an employee and he was on the clock. | 这只是因为他是员工 而且他在当班 |
Let me see the confession. | 让我看一下供词 |
Would the union rep like to see it, too? | 工会代表你要看看吗 |
Uh, I would, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
Mr. Arbiter, as you read that, please remember | 仲裁人先生 请记住 |
that he was forced to sign that confession. | 他是被迫在供词上签字的 |
I never forced anyone. This is the Friedman method. | 我没强迫他 这是弗里德曼审问法 |
- I never diverged once from it at all. - The what? | - 我是照着这个方法审的 没有出格的 - 什么 |
The Friedman method, it's a process of questioning | 弗里德曼法 这是一个质询方法 |
I was trained and certified in. | 我受过培训也得到了认证 |
Sir, | 先生 |
is this your signature? | 这是你的签名吗 |
Yes. | 是的 |
Then in exercise of powers conferred under Clause 25 | 根据双方达成的 |
of the agreement entered into between the parties, | 条款中的第25项 |
judgment is made in favor of the respondent. | 被告胜诉 |
Wait, w-what? What, that's it? | 等等 什么 这就完了 |
Thank you, I'll see the next arbitration. | 谢谢 我要审下一个案子了 |
- But he didn't do it! - I'll see the next arbitration. | - 他没有偷 - 下一个 |
False imprisonment. | 非法监禁 |
Mr. Arbiter, we ask that the arbitration... | 仲裁人先生 我们请求 |
be reopened... | 再次仲裁 |
based on the matter of false imprisonment. | 基于我的当事人遭受非法监禁 |
- Oh, come on... - My client was held | - 拜托 - 我的委托人被强制 |
against his will for seven hours, | 关押近7个小时 |
in direct contravention of... everything. | 这直接违反了...所有法律 |
The issue of false imprisonment is irrelevant. | 这案子和非法监禁无关 |
Judgment is again made in favor of the respondent. | 再次宣判 被告胜诉 |
That's not your decision to make, sir. | 这就不是你能定夺的了 先生 |
Excuse me? | 什么 |
The arbitration agreement with Ms. Rindell's client | Rindell女士的当事人仲裁协议 |
does not cover tort claims. | 不包括民事侵权索赔 |
And false imprisonment is a tort claim. | 但是非法监禁就是一项民事侵权索赔 |
- Then we are stalemated. - No, we're not. | - 这就陷入僵局了 - 不 并没有 |
- And why is that? - Because we'll see you in court. | - 怎么会呢 - 因为我们会法庭上见 |
Henry. | |
How are you? | 你还好吗 |
Rupert tells me I should accept a guilty plea. | Rupert让我接受认罪协议 |
20 years. | 20年 |
What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
I think this is bad, Hank. | 这么做不明智 Hank |
Yeah, you and I, Diane, | 你和我 Diane |
we always told each other the truth. | 我们总是坦诚相待 |
No matter where... in college, after, | 无论何时何地 大学时期 毕业以后 |
before Lenore. | 在Lenore面前 |
And I'm telling you the truth now. | 现在我说的是事实 |
I did not do this. | 不是我做的 |
Hank, what am I supposed to do with that? | Hank 你想让我怎么做 |
I am bankrupted, completely. | 我破产了 倾家荡产 |
Two months ago, I hired a forensics accountant | 两个月前 我请了一位法务会计 |
to look into Jax's trades. | 调查了Jax的交易 |
There was $83 million missing. | 有8300万美元的下落不明 |
The accountant found Jax had moved the money | 会计发现Jax把钱 |
into his private account. | 挪到了他自己的名下 |
I tried to confront him, but before I could, | 我本想试着和他对质 在那之前 |
Jax went to the Feds to turn me in. | 他抢先告发了我 |
You should be telling this to your lawyer, not to me. | 这应该说给你的律师听 而不是我 |
I did, but Rupert said it doesn't matter. | 我说过了 但Rupert说这是螳臂当车 |
There are too many bad facts. | 有太多不利因素指向我了 |
Okay. | 好吧 |
Let me look into another lawyer. | 我去找其他律师吧 |
- Why not you? - No. | - 为什么你不可以 - 不行 |
You need someone objective. | 我怕我会感情用事 |
How's Maia? | Maia最近如何 |
- She's doing well. - Good. | - 她上手很快- 很好 |
She's on a case. | 她已经开始接案子了 |
She's gonna blow us all away. | 她会让我们骄傲的 |
Did she see her mom? | 她去看她妈妈了吗 |
No. | 没有 |
I think it's best that she stay away | 我觉得等一切重回正轨之后再去 |
until all this gets straightened out. | 是最明智的 |
But that could be years. | 那可能要花上好几年 |
I know. | 是的 |
Lenore didn't tell you? | Lenore告诉你了吗 |
Tell me what? | 告诉我什么 |
She doesn't have years. | 她时间不多了 |
Her breast cancer, it's back. | 她的乳腺癌复发了 |
Spread to her lymph nodes. | 癌细胞扩散到她的淋巴结 |
Maybe I should go see her. | 或许我应该去看看她 |
I'd talk to your lawyer first. | 要是我 我会先联系你的律师 |
You don't think I should go see her? | 你认为我不该去看望她吗 |
No, it's just... | 不 只是... |
I think you should be careful. | 我觉得你要小心行事 |
She misunderstood my intent, or she ignored it, | 她误解了我的意图 或者说她根本没当回事 |
but we just don't have time for this. | 但是现在我们没有时间了 |
and we raise expectations | 我们对律所的作为 |
for what our firm can do! | 有更高的期待 |
Ah, Lucca. | |
It seems we picked up a new case this morning. | 我们今早好像接了新的案子 |
I told you we didn't want to get tangled up in small-ball litigation. | 我说过了我们不想在小案子上纠缠 |
This is not small-ball. | 这个案子不小 |
BMI has $12 billion in assets... | BMI有近120亿资产 |
Yes, and there won't be any punitive damages here. | 没错 但是拿不到任何惩罚性赔偿 |
- But we don't know that. - We do know that. | - 这不一定 - 这是肯定的 |
This is one union member, | 只有一个工会成员 |
and we're about to put in 40 billable hours, | 我们要花40个计费时数 |
to get him what, $20,000 in back pay? | 给他争取些什么 两万美元的欠薪 |
Is this about you losing your office to a partner? | 你是因为把办公室让给合伙人 受刺激了吗 |
No. | 不 |
This is about a good case. | 这是个好案子 |
Hey, do you know what the Friedman Method is? | 你知道弗里德曼法吗 |
The Friedman Method? | 弗里德曼法吗 |
Yeah, it's a way to interrogate a suspect... why? | 知道 这是审问嫌疑人的一种方法 怎么了 |
It's a case I'm on. | 这和我接的案子有关 |
How do I find out more about it? | 怎么做才可以了解更多 |
Easily, they have seminars. | 很简单 他们有培训班 |
Just look them up online. | 上网查 |
You pay the money, and you, too, | 只要交钱报名 你也可以 |
can learn how to be a cop. | 学习怎么当警察 |
Good to know. | 太好了 |
Oh, okay. I got to go, bye. | 好了 我得挂了 拜拜 |
- We're being shut down. - What? | - 我们不让接了 - 什么 |
They're worried the case is too small. | 他们担心这个案子太小 |
You're kidding. | 开玩笑吧 |
I was just about to sign up for a Friedman seminar | 我刚准备报名弗里德曼培训班 |
to find out more. | 打算多了解点 |
You know what, do it anyway. | 这样吧 你报名吧 |
It's on our time. | 反正花的是我们自己的时间 |
Why not? | 为什么不呢 |
Okay. | 好的 |
People lie. | 人会说谎 |
And when people lie, they want to confess... | 而当他们说谎时 他们会想坦白 |
it's human nature. | 这是人的本性 |
Your job... you and you and you... | 你需要做的...你...你...还有你 |
is to enable that process. | 就是去触发坦白动机 |
You are a crucial step to their cleansing. | 你们起到了关键作用 |
What you will learn over the next four sessions | 后面的四节课你们将会学到 |
is the Friedman method. | 弗里德曼法 |
A way to determine guilt... | 一个确认罪行 |
and obtain a confession. | 并且让罪犯供认的方法 |
One of these four people is lying. | 这四个人中有一位在说谎 |
They all deny taking money from a cash register, | 他们都否认自己从收银台里拿了钱 |
but one of them did. | 但有一位确实拿了 |
The first step in the Friedman Method is | 弗里德曼法的第一步就是 |
ascertain guilt. | 确认罪行 |
Find out who is lying. | 找出说谎的人 |
Look, I didn't do it. | 听着 我没有偷钱 |
I wasn't even there. That's the truth. | 我当时都不在场 这是实话 |
Pretty convincing, huh? | 很有说服力 对吧 |
But ignore the words. They're irrelevant. | 但是不要管他们说什么 这和他们是否有罪并无关联 |
Everybody swears they're innocent, | 每个人都发誓自己是无辜的 |
but no one can hide their face. | 但没人可以掩饰自己的脸 |
No one can hide their expressions. | 没人可能掩饰自己的表情 |
The most important thing is to get the suspect to look right at you | 最重要的是让嫌疑人直视你的眼睛 |
and repeat the statement over and over. | 一遍遍地重复他们的陈述 |
Let's watch it again. | 我们再来看一遍 |
I'm going to slow down the image. | 我会放慢播放速度 |
Look, I didn't do it. | 听着 我没有偷钱 |
I wasn't even there... | 我当时根本不在场 |
- That's the truth... - There! | - 这是实话 - 那里 |
Right there. See? Under his lip? | 就在那里 看到了吗 在他的嘴唇下方 |
The risorius muscle. | 他的笑肌 |
It's part of the expression of fear. | 害怕的表情是通过这部分肌肉表现的 |
When we are experiencing anxiety, | 当我们处于焦虑状态 |
the risorius muscle will become tense. | 笑肌会变得紧张 |
Look for it. | 再来看看 |
I wasn't even there. | 我当时根本不在那 |
- That's the truth. - See? | - 是真的 - 看见了吗 |
Clenched muscle. | 肌肉收紧了 |
Good. Another telltale sign of anxiety, the forehead. | 好 还有一个焦虑的迹象 额头 |
When there is a burst of anxiety, | 当陷入严重紧张焦虑时 |
these muscles will tighten up, | 这些肌肉会紧绷 |
the eyebrows will rise upward, | 眉毛会上扬 |
only for a second... see? | 时间很短 看到了吗 |
The liar wants to force his expressions | 说谎的人想要控制住表情 |
to look relaxed, in control. | 以显镇定 |
Therefore, the expression you're looking for | 所以 你要找的表情 |
is fleeting, momentary. | 是短暂的 瞬间的事 |
Do you think that's true, | 你觉得这个方法说得过去吗 |
the way to discover a liar? | 识破谎言的办法 |
No, it's bad psychology. | 这是拙劣的心理学 |
How do you mean? | 怎么说 |
"Ignore the words"? | "别管他说了什么" |
Seriously? | 没开玩笑吧 |
How does someone prove their innocence | 不解释自己无罪 |
without explaining why they're innocent? | 要怎么证明自己的清白 |
And he says it's all about detecting anxiety. | 他说这一切都在于观察疑犯的紧张 |
Well, I don't care how innocent you are, | 先不管你是不是清白的 |
if a cop calls you in for questioning, | 要是被警察带去审讯 |
you're gonna be anxious. | 你肯定会紧张 |
So what does anxiety prove? | 那紧张能说明什么呢 |
What if there is no cop? | 那如果没有警察呢 |
What if there is no reason to be anxious? | 如果在没有理由紧张的情况下呢 |
I don't know. Everybody's different. | 我不清楚 每个人都不一样 |
Everybody's got their tell. I don't... | 每个人都有自己的马脚 我不知道... |
What? | 怎么了 |
This isn't a small thing. | 这不是件小事 |
This is a massive class action. | 这是一起庞大的集体诉讼 |
Every multi-billion dollar nationwide retailer | 每个资产过十亿的全国连锁零销商 |
is sending middle-management to these seminars... | 都派中层管理去参加培训会 |
East Wing Running Shoes, Widespread Tech, B&X... | 东翼跑鞋 广科百货 拳击百货... |
I thought these seminars were about training cops. | 我以为这些培训是针对警察的 |
That's how they were intended, | 这是他们的初衷 |
but retail stores are using the same techniques | 但是零销商把这个方法 |
against their own employees, | 用在了自己的员工身上 |
and it's just as likely to result in a false positive. | 结果很可能会出现偏差 |
Barbara, what do you think? | Barbara 你怎么看 |
It's good. | 挺好 |
Go certify a class. | 那去找共同诉讼人吧 |
We should put Bobby on it with her. | 我们应该让Bobby和她一起 |
It's a big thing now. | 这现在是个大案子了 |
- Who's on it with her right now? - The new associate, Maia. | - 现在谁在和她跟进这案子 - 一个新来的 叫Maia |
I'd keep her on it. Maia's good. | 那就让她继续 Maia不错 |
And she's motivated. | 而且她很有干劲 |
- That Rindell kid? - Yes. | - Rindell家的孩子吗 - 是啊 |
Sure. Everybody hates her. | 没错 大家都讨厌她 |
Great way to mold a fighter. | 但这也会促使她奋起 |
All right. | 好吧 |
There may not even be a job here. | 我就是想提醒你们一小下下 |
I just want to warn you. | 这个位置可能根本不招人了 |
Uh, you're here for the assistant position? | 你是来应聘做助手的吗 |
Come on in... Daniela? | 进来吧 你是Daniela吧 |
Have a seat. | 请坐吧 |
This is still your case, Frank, | Frank 这还是你的案子 |
but it's also now a class action. | 但这现在也是一桩共同诉讼案了 |
- So I don't pay anything? - Right. | - 那我现在不用付任何费用了吗 - 没错 |
And it's more likely that you'll get a larger settlement, | 而且你很有可能得到更多赔偿 |
because these big companies will want to avoid the embarrassment. | 因为这些大公司也不想被爆出这种丑闻 |
Is this going to move quickly now, because I'm having trouble paying rent. | 但是得快点 因为我要还不起房租了 |
We think the companies will try to win this motion to dismiss. | 我想这些公司会为了打赢官司而申请驳回起诉 |
And if not, they'll negotiate a settlement. | 但要是没有 他们也会协商解决办法 |
- All right, do I have to sign something? - Yes. | - 好吧 那我现在需要签什么文件吗 - 需要 |
And, actually, you can help us, Frank. | 而且实际上 Frank 你可以帮我们 |
We're looking for other workers | 我们正在找和你一样 |
who have had their wages garnished, just like you. | 被盘剥工资的员工 |
- So, if you... - What is this case again? | - 所以 要是你 - 这是啥案子来着 |
We're gathering a class of retail workers | 我们在找一些零售商的员工 |
who were wrongly accused of stealing from their stores. | 他们被指控监守自盗 |
Okay, got it. | 好的 知道了 |
So are you coming back to work? | 那你还回来工作吗 |
Everybody misses you. | 大家都很想你 |
No, I got another job. | 不了 我找到别的工作了 |
In fact, can you help me out with it? | 你能帮我个忙吗 |
You know everybody around here. | 这里所有人你都认识 |
Is there anybody in the mall who had their wages cut? | 你知不知道这商场里谁的工资被削减了 |
We're bringing a lawsuit against all these big asshole companies, | 我在代理一个被告是周扒皮公司们的案件 |
and I know you know all the people here and how they complain. | 我知道你在这里是个百事通 |
So is anybody bitching about their paychecks? | 所以你这有没有人抱怨过自己的工资呢 |
It's about people being forced to confess | 就是关于工人们被迫承认 |
that they stole clothing or shoes or computers. | 自己偷了衣服 鞋子 或是电脑 |
So if you hear anything from anybody, here's my card. | 假设你从谁那听说了什么类似的事 |
Tell them to call me. | 这是我的名片 请他们打给我 |
What the hell are you doing, Barbara? | 你在搞什么啊 Barbara |
What am I doing? I'm having a sandwich. | 我在干嘛 我正在吃三明治 |
You're dragging my members into a class action. | 你把我的成员牵连进一起共同诉讼案 |
If this is about the salary garnishing, we're not drag... | 如果你是为克扣薪水而来 我们没有 |
You're pissing off management! | 你惹恼了管理层 |
We're on the eve of a contract negotiation, | 我们面临合同谈判 |
and you're pissing off management. | 但你竟然惹怒管理层 |
It was a union-member complaint. | 这是联合起来的成员们的起诉 |
- We are merely... - No, no, no, no. | - 我们不过是 - 不不不 |
You convinced him to pursue a class action, | 你们说服他提起共同诉讼 |
because you wanted the money. | 因为你们自己想赚钱 |
You came into our offices and asked for our help | 你们来我们办公室来寻求帮助 |
to collect a class... | 说要找一些 |
Those two did. | 就是那两个人 |
- Your contract is with us. - Yes. | - 你和我们签了合同 - 是 |
And you employed us to help your members and... | 雇我们来帮助你们的成员 |
As a gesture, merely. | 就是装装样子 |
Uh, maybe your members would like to know that. | 你们的成员也许很想听听你的说辞 |
Seriously? | 你认真的吗 |
That's how little our contract means to you? | 合同对于你们来说毫无意义是吗 |
- You're threatening me? - God, | - 你在威胁我吗 - 天啊 |
if that's considered a threat, friend, | 朋友 要是这在你听来都是威胁 |
I would love to live in your world. | 那我真想住到你的世界里 |
We won't pay a cent for this class action, | 这起共同诉讼我们一分钱都不会赞助 |
and we won't help in any way. So drop it. | 也不会有任何形式的帮助 所以放弃吧 |
What are you gonna do? | 那你怎么办 |
We're gonna find another benefactor. | 我们另找赞助者 |
So what do you have? | 你手里还有什么案子 |
A new suit. Very last-minute. | 一个新案子 新鲜出炉 |
Class action against 12 nationwide retailers. | 起诉12家国内零售商的共同诉讼 |
- I'll need financing on, say, 140... - How many in the class? | - 我需要赞助 大概 140 - 原告有多少人 |
We're gathering that as we speak, | 和你们谈的同时 我们正在召集 |
but we think 20, maybe more. | 但是肯定有20个人 甚至更多 |
Sympathetic, working-class families, | 令人同情的 工薪阶层的家庭 |
all retail workers. | 都是零售商的员工 |
Who's the test case? | 有判例吗 |
Top of page three. | 第三页上面 |
Frank Gwinn, 32 years old. | Frank Gwinn 32岁 离异父亲 |
Divorced father. | |
Good witness. College-educated. | 是个好证人 还受过高等教育 |
Worked at BMI selling shoes. | 在BMI卖鞋 |
No litigation in his background, and no priors. | 从没被起诉过 也没有前科 |
- Uh, he's delinquent on a loan. - It's a student loan. | - 他拖欠过贷款 - 那是学生贷款 |
2012. He's making payments again. | 2012年的事了 现在他又接着还贷了 |
Your proposal? | 你有什么建议吗 |
You finance 600 billable hours | 你们赞助600个小时的有偿工时 |
for an initial payment of $300,000. | 也就是3万美金 |
You'll have two exit ramps. One, | 你有两条退路 |
after the motion to dismiss. | 一是对方请求不予受理 |
Two, six months into trial, | 二是六个月的审判程序 |
if we even go that long. | 要是我们赢了 |
up to $8 million. | 多达8百万美元 |
No. | 不行 |
Why? | 为什么 |
You can't get better. | 你们的收益已经很丰厚了 |
Your motion to dismiss is in front of Judge Kevin Drago? | 审理不予受理环节的法官是Kevin Drago吗 |
We've won in front of him before. | 我们曾经赢过他审的案子 |
Our algorithm doesn't like him. | 但是我们的算法不喜欢他 |
Not for this case. | 至少是这个案子 |
Your algorithm's not taking into account | 但你的算法没他妈把我是个好律师算进去 |
that I'm a fucking good lawyer. | |
Don't swear, okay? | 别爆粗成吗 |
It bugs out Jer. | 会吓到Jer的 |
I'm sorry. | 对不起 |
Does your algorithm even like this case? | 那你的算法喜欢这个案子吗 |
It does. | 那倒是很喜欢 |
Good optics, good potential pay-out. | 有好的前景 回报收益也不错 |
It's just this judge. | 关键是这个法官 |
It's okay, I will get you a new judge. | 那行 我换个别的法官 |
- How you gonna do that? - I'm a good lawyer. | - 你怎么能说换就换 - 我是个好律师 |
We're going to court. | 我们会上庭 |
Fuck the union, we will finance this thing ourselves. | 去他妈的工会 咱们自己出钱 |
You, I want you in court. | 你 我让你上庭辩护 |
Uh, uh, what is your name again? | 你叫啥来着 |
- Maia. - Maia. Great. | - 我叫Maia - Maia 挺好 |
- Second chair. - I... well, thank you, sir. | - 我让你当副手 - 谢谢老板 |
Unfortunately we've run into a snag, Adrian. | 遗憾的是我们正遇到瓶颈 |
- What? - The class. | - 什么 - 共同诉讼人 |
Without the union's help, | 没有工会的帮助 |
we're having trouble locating employees | 我们就没法找到被剥削工资的员工 |
with garnished wages. | |
Check crime reports. | 查犯罪报道 |
Any business missing back-stock they'd report it, right? | 他们不是会报道所有商场丢失库存事件吗 |
No. They tried that. | 我们试过了 不行 |
Let's post fliers. Let's check Reddit. | 那就发招募传单 上社交网站上查 |
Let's get creative. | 多动动脑 |
I've told our financial partners | 我都已经告诉赞助商 |
that we would have 20 members in the class, | 咱们已经找来二十个共同诉讼人了 |
so let's get to it, all right? | 所以咱们再努努力吧 |
Here's 23 employees who were accused of theft | 这是23个被老板指控盗窃被减工资的员工 |
by their employer and had their wages garnished. | |
And I have feelers out to a dozen more. | 我这还有十几个备选 |
And there are two more people here to be interviewed. | 另外还有两个人来应聘助理 |
Who is that? | 这是谁啊 |
My new assistant. | 我的新助理 |
You want me to recuse myself? | 你申请我回避是吗 |
Yes, Your Honor. Regretfully. | 很遗憾是的 法官阁下 |
- You don't like me, Counselor? - No, I love you. | - 你是不喜欢我是吗 律师先生 - 并没有 我们都很敬重您 |
At our firm, we speak very highly of you all the time, Your Honor. | 在我们律所大家都对法官大人您评价极高 |
But unfortunately, in this instance, | 但遗憾的是 在本案中 我们有利益冲突 |
there is a conflict of interest. | |
We're good here, Your Honor. No problem. | 我们没有异议 法官阁下 没问题 |
Isn't this just a motion to dismiss? | 这不是个申请驳回起诉案吗 |
I'm not sure how I can be conflicted out. | 我确定没什么冲突 |
I've shopped at BMI, but that's about it. | 我最多就是在BMI买过几双鞋 再没别的 |
And you, sir? | 是吧 先生 |
Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
No, Your Honor. | 不认识 阁下 |
Nice try, Mr. Boseman, | Boseman先生 挺努力的 |
but I reject your motion to recuse me. | 但我驳回你的回避申请 |
We can start with your first witness. | 传你的第一个证人上庭吧 |
Actually, Your Honor, there's one more thing. | 实际上 阁下 有个事儿 |
You're trying my patience, sir. | 你在挑战我的耐性 先生 |
You recently you lost over a million dollars in an investment. | 你最近在某项投资里损失了一百多万美元 |
- Am I correct? - That's none of your business. | - 我说的对吗 - 那也跟你没关系 |
And that loss has nothing to do with the matter here. | 而且我的损失也跟本案无关 |
Now sit down. | 好了你赶紧坐下吧 |
But unfortunately, our second chair here... | 但遗憾的是 我们的这位副辩护律师 |
uh, Maia, would you stand up and state your full name please? | Maia 你能站起来把自己全名说出来吗 |
Maia Rindell. | |
As you can see, Your Honor, | 正如您所看到的 法官大人 |
since you've lost most of your savings | 正是因为您大部分积蓄都被Rindell庞氏案诈骗 |
to the Rindell Ponzi scheme, | |
you cannot fairly judge this case. | 所以您无法公平公正的审判了 |
So here we all are on this lovely Wednesday afternoon. | 在这个风和日丽的周三下午 |
And unfortunately, | 不幸的是 我忘了带眼镜 |
I have misplaced my prescription glasses. | |
So I will try to make do with these prescription sunglasses, | 所以我得带着这副墨镜上庭 |
if you don't mind me looking a little bit like a movie star. | 希望你们不要介意我看着像个影星似的 |
Very becoming, Your Honor. | 和你很配 法官大人 |
Well, I wouldn't go that far. | 我扯远了 |
Coming from L.A., I'm used to it. | 我之前住洛杉矶 早都习惯了 |
Ah, Los Angeles. | 天呐 洛杉矶 |
How is your drought? | 你们那的旱情怎么样了 |
Uh, improving. | 好多了 |
Good. I love the way your state | 那太好了 我喜欢你们州 重视绿色能源 |
emphasizes green energy. | |
Yes, I have a Tesla myself. | 是啊 我自己有辆特斯拉 |
It's such a wonderful car. | 是辆好车 |
Your Honor, the motion to dismiss. | 法官大人 驳回起诉案 |
Yes, thank you, Lucca. | 是啊 谢谢你 Lucca |
The simple fact is the plaintiff is attempting to use | 本案的简明事实即 |
the theft of 400 running shoes from my client's... | 原告试图用盗窃400双跑鞋一案 |
Not the theft. There is no theft here. | 并不是盗窃 我们没有盗窃行为 |
If I could finish? Thank you. | 能让我说完吗 谢谢你 |
To sue 15 respected companies. | 起诉15家驰名公司 |
In other words, this is a Trojan Horse... | 换句话说 这就像是特洛伊木马 |
Actually, the metaphor I would use, Your Honor, | 事实上 要是我来比喻的话 法官大人 |
- is a reverse Robin Hood. - Seriously? | - 我会比作罗宾汉 - 你认真的吗 |
Well, this is getting heated. | 辩论变的白热化了 |
My client makes $40,000 a year. | 我的当事人年薪4万美元 |
Ms. Stevens' client makes $13 billion. | 而Stevens女士的当事人每年入账130亿 |
And yet every payday, they | 却在每个发薪日盘剥我的当事人40%的薪水 |
Okay, well, battle lines drawn. | 好了 你们的战线我看明白了 |
Ms. Stevens, your, your first witness. | Stevens女士 传唤你的第一个证人吧 |
We had a lot of theft from the store-room, | 我们发生了多起仓库被偷事件 |
almost $600,000 this year. | 光是今年损失就快达到60万美金 |
So I was asked to question the employees. | 而我的职责是审讯雇员 |
And why did you zero in on the plaintiff? | 那你是怎么盯上原告的呢 |
He showed signs of deception per the Friedman method. | 通过费德曼审讯法 他显露出说谎的特征 |
This is a method utilized by the police | 这是一种警察采用的审讯方法 |
- to question suspects? - Yes. | - 用来审讯犯罪嫌疑人吗 - 是啊 |
And the plaintiff signed this confession? | 然后原告就签了认罪状吗 |
Yes. He told us exactly how he... | 是啊 他还供述了他是怎么把赃物装车 |
slipped the crates into his car, | |
took them down to Maxwell Street Market, | 如何带到街市上卖掉 并获利1万美元 |
and sold them to a vendor for $10,000. | |
- Thank you, Mr. Diyardian. - He gave me that information. | - 谢谢你 Diyardian先生 - 那些信息都是他告诉我的 |
- Nothing more here, Your Honor. - Mike, | - 那我没什么可问的了 法官大人 |
could you angle that screen some more? | 你能不能帮忙把屏幕往这边转一转 |
These sunglasses are polarized. | 这墨镜是偏光的 |
Yeah, keep coming, keep coming. Ah. | 对 再往这边转转 |
Keep coming, keep coming. Oh, well... | 再转点 再转点 好吧 |
Uh, continue, please. | 请接着说吧 |
Uh, just a few questions, Benji. | Benji 我想问几个问题 |
Why didn't you tell the police about the theft? | 既然有盗窃案发生 你为什么不报警 |
Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
Well, if it were me and I had $70,000 stolen, | 如果是我被偷了7万美金 |
I would go to the police. | 我肯定会报警 |
Well, the company would rather settle these things internally. | 我们公司更想把这事内部解决了 |
And I'd rather you call me "Mr. Diyardian." | 另外 请叫我Diyardian先生 |
Oh, my apologies. | 抱歉 |
And Mr. Gwinn stole this $70,000, | 经您审讯 Gwinn先生偷了那7万美金是吗 |
according to your interrogation? | |
My interview. | 我的询问 |
Right, your interview. | 对 您的询问 |
To your mind, Frank Gwinn is a thief, right? | 在您看来 Frank Gwinn是个贼 是吗 |
Well, he stole, yes. | 是啊 他盗窃 |
Then why didn't the company fire him? | 那公司为什么不炒了他 |
Your Honor, I-I think it's a little odd that BMI | 法官大人 我认为BMI做出如此人道的处理 |
is being censured for doing the humanitarian thing. | 反而受到责难实在说不过去 |
Oh, I don't think plaintiff is censuring them. | 我倒没觉得原告在苛责BMI |
I think she just finds it odd that they kept the thief on staff, | 我觉得她就是奇怪为什么要留下一个贼 |
as do I. | 我也挺好奇 |
Well, the company just wanted an opportunity | 公司只是想弥补自己的损失 不是吗 |
to claw back its losses, didn't it? | |
Right, it did. | 是啊 |
So the company wanted to keep Frank employed | 所以公司仍旧聘用Frank |
so they could take from his paycheck? | 这样他们就可以用他的薪水补亏了 |
- Is that right? - Well, that's not how I'd put it. | - 对吗 - 我们不这么定义 |
How would you put it, Benji? Please take your time. | Benji 那你怎么说 请抓紧时间 |
You're suggesting bad motives here. | 你暗示这其中存有不良动机 |
But BMI thinks all its employees | 但是BMI认为 |
should be allowed to make things right. | 它的每个员工都理应得到弥补过错的机会 |
And so, even though, Frank, supposedly stole $70,000, | 那么尽管Frank可能偷了这7万美金 |
he was still allowed to work alone | 他也仍可以独自在无人监管的库房工作吗 |
and unsupervised in the backroom? | |
Objection. Asked and answered. | 我反对 她这是自问自答 |
Uh, actually, no, I'd like to hear the answer. | 实际上我挺想听听他如何回答 |
We trust our employees. | 我相信我们的员工 |
And that's why you questioned him for seven hours? | 那你为什么审讯他7小时之久呢 |
Objection. Argumentative. | 我反对 这是争议问题 |
I'll rephrase. How many hours did you question my client? | 我换种说法 你审讯了我的当事人多久 |
I don't know. I didn't keep track. | 我不知道 我没计算 |
Well, uh... | |
uh, it says seven hours here. | 这里写着那 七个小时 |
Oh, hello, Lucca. | 你好 Lucca |
Good to see you're still at it. | 很高兴看到你积极工作 |
And it's um... | 啊 这是 |
Mai... I'm sorry, Mia. | Mai...抱歉 Mia |
- Maia. - Maia, thank you. | - Maia 谢谢你 |
- Hi. I'm Andrea. - Hi. | - 你好 我是Andrea - 你好 |
I'm so terribly sorry about your family. | 关于你家里的事 我很遗憾 |
Must be hard on you. | 你一定很不容易吧 |
- It's manageable. - Manageable. | - 好在还可控 - 可控 |
Good. | 挺好 |
Women are taking over the world, piece by piece. | 女性正在一步步的掌控世界 |
Um, I'm wondering if you and I could talk sometime, Lucca. | 有机会我能跟你谈谈吗 Lucca |
We can talk right now. | 现在就行啊 |
Well, I-I just | 我不愿意在这种公共场合谈 但是 |
hate doing it here in a public place, but... | |
So, what's the offer? | 那你们出价多少 |
Offer? | 出价 |
No, I-I just wanted to know where you got your hair cut. | 并不是 我就是想知道你头发是在哪剪的 |
I just, I love the bangs so much. | 我就是 很喜欢你这刘海 |
A friend of mine. | 我朋友剪的 |
- She cuts hair out of her apartment. - Really? | - 她在她自己的公寓里剪 - 真的吗 |
- Could you maybe get me her number? - Sure. | - 那你能把她电话给我吗 - 当然啦 |
Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
Gosh. Mm. | 天呐 |
I love this, by the way. | 顺便说一句 我真喜欢你这项链 |
It would look great on you. Do you want to buy it? | 要是你带上肯定好看 你想买吗 |
No. | 并不 |
I'd sooner buy the smile off the Mona Lisa. | 我倒是想买蒙娜丽莎脸上的微笑 |
See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
Bye, Mia. | 再见 Mia |
It was just was a scare. | 就是疑似肿瘤 |
Dr. Trotter found another lump. | Trotter医生发现了另一个肿块 |
But he thinks it's nothing. | 但他觉得应该没事 |
Good. | 那就好 |
Is that why you called? | 这就是你打电话给我的原因吗 |
Oh, yes, I mean, I was told the cancer | 对 我听说你的癌症 |
had spread to your lymph nodes. | 已经扩散到你的淋巴结了 |
Well, that's the fear. | 是有这种担心 |
It's good to see you, Maia. | 我很高兴见到你 Maia |
You look older. | 你看起来老了些 |
Look at me, Mom. | 看着我 妈妈 |
Why? | 怎么了 |
I just want to ask you a few questions. | 我只想问你几个问题 |
Oh, Maia, I spent the last two weeks answering more questions | Maia 我这两个星期回答的问题 |
than I have in my whole life. | 比我这辈子回答过的都多 |
Yes. And I am your daughter. | 是 可我是你女儿 |
And I just want to ask you a few more. | 我只想再问你几个 |
Look at me. | 看着我 |
Okay, I'm looking at you. | 好 我看着你呢 |
Was there really a cancer scare? | 真的是疑似癌症复发吗 |
Yes, baby, | 是的 宝贝 |
there was a cancer scare. | 之前的确是疑似癌症复发 |
And you're not lying to me? | 你没有在骗我 |
I'm your mother. | 我是你妈妈 |
- Is Dad guilty? - You know he's not. | - 爸爸有罪吗 - 你知道他无罪的 |
Are you guilty? | 那你有罪吗 |
No, Maia, I'm not guilty. | 没有 Maia 我没罪 |
Uncle Jax is guilty. | Jax叔叔有罪 |
You just need to trust me, baby. | 你需要相信我 宝贝 |
We're family. | 我们是一家人 |
I don't know if she's lying or not. | 我不知道她是不是在说谎 |
About the cancer? | 撒关于癌症的谎吗 |
No, about the fund. | 不是 是对基金的事情说谎 |
Do you think your dad did it? | 你觉得是你爸爸干的吗 |
I don't know. | 我不知道 |
We were always the boring family. | 我们一直是个无聊的家庭 |
I mean, all my friends, their... | 我的朋友们 他们 |
their parents were divorcing | 他们的父母都忙着离婚 |
or having affairs and... | 或者婚内出轨 |
I used to lie about Mom and Dad fighting, | 我以前还骗人说我爸妈吵架 |
so that I wouldn't seem so weird. | 好让我看起来不那么奇怪 |
And now... | 而现在... |
it's like we're paying for all those years of happiness. | 像是我们在为那几年的幸福生活买单 |
That's your parents. | 那是你父母在买单 |
Doesn't have to be you. | 你不用这样 |
You can be as happy as you want. | 你想怎么幸福都可以 |
And we're back. | 我们继续 |
Now, here's the thing, young man. | 现在 有个事儿 年轻人 |
No, you can all sit down. | 不用 你们都坐着 |
I have a question for you. | 我有个问题要问你 |
What is supination? | 什么是旋后功能 |
I was buying running shoes yesterday | 昨天我去买跑步鞋 |
and they told me my feet supinate? | 售货员说我足后旋 |
Yeah, uh, supination | 是 旋后功能 |
is when your feet roll outward when you run. | 是指当你跑步时脚掌外翻 |
- Oh, and that's a bad thing? - Yes, it can be a bad thing. | - 这是个不好的动作吗 - 对 不好 |
But that's why you need shoes with a firmer outer sole. | 所以你需要买外底坚固的跑鞋 |
- Ah. Shoes like these? - Uh, | - 像这种吗 - 呃 |
Your Honor, um, | 法官大人 |
we do have a witness, | 我们有一位证人 |
but if you're feeling biased towards the plaintiff, | 但如果你更偏向于原告 |
we ask that we be heard on a recusal. | 那我们可能需要需要您回避了 |
No, no. No, counselor. | 不 辩方律师 |
I'm just getting some advice. | 我只是在寻求建议 |
My apologies. | 我道歉 |
I will work hard toward neither supinating | 我努力既不旋后 |
nor pronating toward one side or the other. | 也不旋前 不偏倚任何一边 |
Your next witness. | 你的下一位证人 |
The interviewer merely tries to ease the way | 询问者只是用更简单的方法 |
for a liar to admit the truth, that's all. | 让骗子说出事实 仅此而已 |
So you tend to minimize the crime? | 所以你想尽可能地减少犯罪 |
Yes. | 对 |
According to Mr. Diyardian's own testimony, | Diyardian先生自己的证词 |
he made it clear to the suspect | 他很明确地告诉嫌疑人 |
that the theft was not a big matter. | 偷窃不是件大事 |
They just wanted to solve it. | 他们只是想解决问题 |
In fact, he could understand why someone would be tempted. | 事实上 他明白为什么有的人会被诱惑 |
He was even tempted. | 他也有相同困扰 |
And the plaintiff has suggested | 而且原告还说到 |
that Mr. Diyardian handed all the details | Diyardian掌握了全部关于Gwinn先生 |
of the flea market sale to Mr. Gwinn? | 在跳蚤市场卖鞋的所有细节 |
Yes, but that's just part of our method. | 对 这是我们的方法之一 |
Making it clear to the suspect | 让嫌疑人清楚 |
that you know all the particulars of his crime | 你知道你犯罪的所有准确细节 |
helps him feel there is no way to avoid detection. | 让他明白无论如何都逃不掉调查 |
And this is the same method used by police | 而且警察也是这么做的 |
- to catch criminals? - Yes, definitely. | - 去抓犯罪分子吗 - 是 当然了 |
It is tried and tested. | 经过反复实验与实践 |
All done here, Your Honor. | 我问完了 法官大人 |
Do you want to do it? | 你想去盘问吗 |
- Well, if you don't want to. - No. No. | - 如果你不想去的话 - 不 不 |
I want to. | 我想去 |
Mr. Le Frenais. | Le Frenais先生 |
La Frenais. | 是La Frenais |
La Frenais. | |
Is it part of your method | 你的某些方法 |
that you can lie to the suspect? | 是不是对嫌疑人说谎 |
Sorry, Counselor. You, uh... can you speak up? | 不好意思 辩方律师 能不能说话大点声 |
I think that Lisa is having problems hearing you. | 我觉得Lisa听不清你说什么 |
Yes. Of course. | 那好的 |
Is it part of your Friedman method, sir, | 先生 你的弗里德曼法 |
that you can lie to the suspect being questioned? | 是不是在对被提问的嫌疑人说谎 |
Whoa. Much better, thank you. | 哇 好多了 谢谢你 |
It's not part of my method. | 这不是我的方法 |
It's part of the Supreme Court decision, Frazier v. Cupp. | 是最高法院的裁决 Frazier对Cupp的案子 |
Police officers can lie to suspects. | 警官可以对嫌疑人说谎 |
And so in step number five of your method, | 所以在你的方法的第五步 |
the interviewer is to present | 询问人会提供很多 |
evidence of culpability to the suspect, | 有罪证据给嫌疑人 |
whether it's true or not? | 不管这些证据是不是真的 |
Well, it's better if the evidence is true, of course. | 当然 如果证据刚好是真的 |
But it doesn't have to be? | 但也不一定是真实证据 |
No. | 不一定 |
So when Benji presented Frank | 所以当Benji呈现给Frank |
with a DVD recording of him stealing | 一张他正在偷窃 |
the $70,000 in running shoes... | 7万美金的跑鞋的DVD时 |
a DVD that was completely blank, by the way... | 顺便说一下 这是张完全空白的DVD |
that was A-okay with you? | 这对你来说也是可行的吗 |
Yes, | 是的 |
if it helps find a crook, yes. | 如果这对抓贼有用的话 是可行的 |
But doesn't your method result in false confessions? | 难道你的方法不会导致错误的认罪吗 |
Very few. | 非常少 |
In fact, hasn't your method | 事实上 你的方法 |
been banned by police | 难道不是被 |
in Canada and England? | 加拿大和英格兰警方禁用了吗 |
I wouldn't call it banned. They've chosen not to use it. | 我认为那不是禁用 是他们选择不用 |
Oh, because it resulted in too many false confessions? | 是因为这方法导致太多错误的认罪吗 |
I don't think that's fair. | 我认为这不公正 |
But is it true, sir? | 但这是真的吗 先生 |
I'll leave that analysis to others. | 我留予他人评说 |
Analysis. What... | 评说 什么 |
"The Friedman Method | “弗里德曼法” |
"is a banned coercive technique of interrogation | “是被强制禁用的审讯方法” |
"that results in too many false confessions. | “因为其导致了众多错误的认罪” |
"It is therefore banned within our jurisdiction." | “因此在我们所辖区域禁止使用” |
Do you mean analysis like that? | 你是指这样的评说吗 |
Who wrote that? | 那是谁写的 |
Melissa Starr. | |
London Metropolitan Police. Scotland Yard. | 伦敦市警方 苏格兰警场 |
Okay. | 好的 |
Uh... | 呃 |
anything further? | 还有其他的吗 |
Nothing here, Your Honor. | 没有了 法官大人 |
Thank you. | 谢谢您 |
Hi. This is Diane Lockhart's office, | 嗨 这是Diane Lockhart的办公室吗 |
and I'm her assistant, Marissa. How may I help you? | 我是她的助理Marissa 有什么需要帮忙的吗 |
It's Dr. Ainsworth at Harbor Hospital. | 是港口医院Ainsworth医生的电话 |
- Do you want to call him back? - Please. | - 你打算一会儿给他回电话吗 - 好的 |
Diane. | |
You didn't like any of the applicants? | 你不喜欢其他的应聘者吗 |
Oh, for the assistant's job? | 哦 那个助理工作 |
Uh, no, I did. It's just that I know Marissa, | 我挺喜欢的 只是我了解Marissa |
and she's on the ball. She's good. | 她很聪明的 她很不错 |
You'll see. | 你以后就明白了 |
Okay. This is our offer. | 好吧 这是我们给的报价 |
$500,000 to Frank Gwinn. | 给Frank Gwinn的五十万美金 |
No class action. | 不能提出集体诉讼 |
If the firm pursues a class action, | 如果你们律所提出集体诉讼 |
our offer goes away and Frank gets nothing. | 我们的报价也没了 Frank什么也得不到 |
Lot of money for a guy pulling in 40 grand a year. | 这对于一个一年只挣四万的人来说是很多钱了 |
Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
What do you think of that, Maia? | 你觉得呢 Maia |
I think we'll have to get back to you. | 我们会再联系你的 |
Okay. | 好的 |
In the next, uh, two hours, | 那两个小时后给我答案 |
or we go back to court, and destroy you. | 否则就回法庭 毁了你 |
- Ms. Stevens. - Yeah. | - Stevens女士 - 什么事 |
I have an answer for you now. | 我现在就有个答案给你 |
Oh. Great. | 太好了 |
My hair stylist's number. | 这是我发型师的电话 |
Well? | 所以呢 |
We got a decision to make. | 我们需要做个决定 |
No. It's not enough money for us to take. | 不行 我们没什么钱可赚 |
It's not your decision. It's the client's. | 这不是你们说了算 是客户说了算 |
No. It's a decision for the whole class: | 不 这是为集体做出的决定 |
all 24 clients. | 为24个客户考虑 |
The algorithm says we stay in. | 这个算法让我们跟进 |
This is crazy. | 这太扯了 |
You can't have them decide what we do. | 你不能用算法程序来决定我们的事情 |
They're paying the bills, Lucca. | 这个算法可在帮着挣钱呢 Lucca |
Yes, but Frank needs the money. | 是的 但Frank需要这笔钱 |
If we pass on this, he could get nothing. | 如果我们不接这个报价 他什么都得不到 |
Or he could get a whole lot more. | 或者他能得到更多钱 |
Let's just wait and see. | 我们拭目以待 |
I just have one last question for you, Frank. | 我最后还有一个问题 Frank |
Why did you confess? | 你为什么认罪 |
If you didn't do it, then why would you confess? | 如果你什么都没做 那为什么认罪 |
He made it seem like it was the only way out. | 他说得好像认罪是唯一的出路 |
He he had a DVD of me doing it. | 他有一张我偷窃的DVD |
And if you knew there was nothing on that DVD, | 如果你知道DVD里什么都没有 |
then why would you confess? | 那你问什么要认罪 |
I felt helpless. I was exhausted. | 我觉得很无助 我筋疲力尽了 |
He had me convinced that I just repressed the memory. | 他说服我说那是段被抑制的记忆 |
He said he had a witness who swore | 他说他有一个发过誓的证人 |
that I was down at a flea market, selling the shoes. | 说我在跳蚤市场卖鞋 |
- Were you? - No. | - 你做过吗 - 没有 |
But he said he was gonna give all this to the cops | 但他说他要把这些证据交给警察 |
if I didn't come clean to the company. | 如果我不向公司坦白 |
Come clean, meaning? | 坦白 意味着 |
Sign this statement that he wrote up. | 在他写的那张纸上签字 |
- And so you signed it? - Yes. | - 所以你签了吗 - 签了 |
He said that I could keep my job, | 他说我可以保住我的工作 |
he said that the questioning would be over. | 他说询问就会结束 |
He said that I would still be on management track. | 他说我还会留在管理层 |
Did you know that Benji gets a bonus | 你知不知道Benji每捉到一个 |
for every employee he gets to confess? | 认罪的人都会得到奖金 |
Objection. No foundation. | 反对 无依据 |
Uh, that is definitely sustained. | 这肯定反对有效 |
Okay, um, I think | 好吧 我看 |
I'm ready to rule on this motion. | 我已经可以裁决了 |
Uh, Your Honor, I'd like to cross-examine. | 法官大人 我想进行交叉询问 |
This is not a full trial. | 这不是个审判庭 |
This is merely a motion to dismiss. | 只不过是个动议撤销庭 |
Yeah, I know, but this information just came into our hands. | 对 我知道 只是我刚拿到这个线索 |
We were hoping to use it at trial, but... | 我们本想拿到庭上 |
we think we can save the court a lot of time and money | 但为了给法庭省时省钱 |
if we could ask it now. | 我们决定现在就问 |
- I... am enticed. - Thank you, Your Honor. | - 我 我被你说服了 - 谢谢您 法官大人 |
Mr. Gwinn, where did you work before BMI? | Gwinn先生 你在来BMI之前在哪儿工作 |
Various places. I worked as a temp. | 好多地方 都是兼职 |
And was one these places Tolleson Accounting? | 是否有其中一家公司叫Tolleson会计事务所 |
- Yes. - You had a clerical job there? | - 对 - 你在那儿做书记员 |
Uh-huh. | 嗯哼 |
Uh-huh... | 嗯哼 |
I'll take that as a yes. | 我就当你说的是 |
And were you asked to leave? | 你是否被辞退了 |
- I didn't do it. - Yeah. | - 我什么都没做 - 对 |
I think you know what's coming, Frank. | 我猜你知道会发生什么 Frank |
There was a petty cash situation, | 当时有个小额现金丢失状况 |
several hundred dollars? | 也就几百美金 |
And were you accused of taking it? | 你被指控偷了这些钱 对吗 |
I told them I didn't take it. | 我说了我没拿 |
But you agreed to leave | 但你同意离职 |
if they didn't call the cops? | 如果他们不报警的话 |
Objection, there is no record of this. | 反对 没有证据 |
Our investigators questioned this business. | 我们的调查员了解了此事 |
Yes, because the manager at the time | 对 因为这个经理 |
talked only to our investigator, | 只向我们的调查员说了此事 |
and signed this affidavit. | 并且签了书面保证 |
I didn't do it. | 我没有拿 |
In it, he swears that Frank took the money, | 在保证书里他发誓Frank拿了钱 |
then when he was caught, promised to return it | 当他被发现时 同意归还 |
if they kept the theft secret. | 如果他们对这起盗窃密而不发 |
That's a lie! | 这是说谎 |
That's a complete and total lie. | 这完全是说谎 |
Okay. That is information | 好的 这则信息 |
I will take into consideration. | 我会考虑的 |
Does the defendant have any more questions? | 被告还有别的问题吗 |
Nothing more, Your Honor. | 没有了 法官大人 |
Unless the plaintiff has anything more, | 除非原告还有问题 |
I will rule on this motion. | 我将做出判决 |
I hate losing. | 我讨厌输 |
It was a good effort. | 至少努力过了 |
Does this impact the class? | 这对集体诉讼有影响吗 |
Yes, unfortunately. | 很不幸 是的 |
The litigation financiers dropped out. | 诉讼赞助人撤了 |
I thought he was telling the truth. | 我以为他说的是真话 |
Well, maybe he was. | 也许他说的是真话 |
About the running shoes. | 关于跑鞋的事儿 |
You know, people can lie and still be telling the truth. | 你知道吗 有的人可以撒谎的同时说真话 |
Nobody's a hundred percent of any one thing. | 没有人在某件事上百分之百真实的 |
My mom lied about her cancer. | 我妈妈有癌症的事儿是假的 |
It was a scare. It wasn't real. | 只是疑似 不是真的 |
She just wanted to see me. | 她只是想见我 |
She's lonely. | 她很孤单 |
People get desperate when they're lonely. | 人们在孤单的时候会感到绝望 |
You should go see her. | 你应该去看看她 |
Mom? | 妈妈 |
Mom? | 妈妈 |
Maia, what are you doing? | Maia 你来干什么 |
I wanted to see how you were. | 我想来看看你怎么样了 |
Good. I was just going to bed. | 我很好 我准备睡觉了 |
What's wrong? | 怎么了 |
Why don't we have breakfast tomorrow? | 要不我们明天一起吃早餐 |
Whose car is that outside? | 外面是谁的车 |
Just the painters were here yesterday. They left one. | 昨天油漆工来了 把车落下了 |
Where's the tea, Lenore? | 茶在哪儿呢 Lenore |
It's not a good time. | 现在不是时候 |
Hi, Uncle Jax. | 嗨 Jax叔叔 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“傲骨之战”