复仇第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
Daddy! | 爸爸 |
When I was a child, | 我还小的时候 |
my father was framed for a crime he didn't commit. | 我父亲遭人栽赃陷害 |
Amanda! | 阿曼达 |
Amanda Clarke no longer exists. | 阿曼达·克拉克不存在了 |
Before he died, he left a roadmap for revenge | 他去世前为复仇留下了线索 |
that led me to the people who destroyed our lives. | 让我知道了这些摧毁我们生活的罪魁祸首 |
Lydia Davis... | 莉迪亚·戴维斯 |
is on to you. | 已经盯上你了 |
How could you know all of this? | 你怎么知道这些的 |
I-I might have bugged your house. | 我可能在你家放了窃听器 |
I came to apologize. | 我是来道歉的 |
For sleeping with my husband or for blackmailing us? | 为和我丈夫有染还是为敲诈我们 |
完整版请点击 | |
Just hoping to find a really good reason to stick around. | 我希望能找到一个留下来的理由 |
Why would you lie to me about Emily canceling our date? | 你为什么骗我说艾米莉取消了约会 |
I was just trying to help. | 我只是想帮你 |
Don't. | 停手吧 |
Aaah! Help! | 救命 |
Emily, where the hell are you? | 艾米莉你到底在哪 |
[图片上传失败...(image-f982a-1648480632594)]
[图片上传失败...(image-5215f2-1648480632594)]
I think Frank just killed Lydia. | 我想弗兰克刚刚杀了莉迪亚 |
They say vengeance taken will tear the heart | 有人说复仇是撕心裂肺的痛楚 |
and torment the conscience. | 是折磨良知的苦涩 |
If there's any truth to it, | 如果此言非虚 |
then I now know with certainty | 那么我可以肯定 |
that the path I'm on is the right one. | 我正走在自己的复仇之路上 |
Hi. | 早上好 |
How is it possible for you to wake up looking this good? | 你怎么刚睡醒也这么美 |
It isn't. You're just half asleep. | 这是幻觉你还没醒呢 |
Come here. I like this dream. | 过来我喜欢这个梦 |
Don't answer it. They'll go away. | 别应门他会走的 |
Hold that thought. | 我们待会儿继续 |
What the hell are you doing? | 你来这儿干什么 |
What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
Don't you check your voice mail? | 你不查收语音留言的吗 |
Why, what happened? | 怎么出什么事了 |
Lydia's in a coma. | 莉迪亚现在处于昏迷状态 |
The Graysons' security guy | 格雷森家的那个保镖 |
threw her off her balcony last night. | 昨晚把她从阳台上扔了下去 |
Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
Will you let me in? I've got the whole thing on video. | 我可以进来吗我有整个过程的录像 |
Daniel's upstairs. | 丹尼尔在楼上 |
Bravo. | 恭喜 |
Get rid of him. | 让他走 |
Hey. Look who finally closed the girl next door? | 看看谁终于搞定了邻家美人 |
How was she? | 她怎么样 |
Fine. Be that way. | 行啊不说算了 |
What are you getting all suited up for? | 你这样衣冠楚楚是要去干什么 |
It's 4th of July weekend. | 今天是国庆假日 |
Uh, your dad's working from the home office today, | 你父亲今天在家中办公 |
and I offered my services over breakfast. | 我在早餐时主动请缨帮他忙 |
Regular employee of the month. | 本月最佳员工啊 |
Well, since you decided to bail on the internship, | 因为你退出了实习计划 |
I'm dealing with twice the pressure. | 我现在面对的是双倍压力 |
- Oh, something tells me, you'll do just fine. - Thanks. | -我相信你会一切顺利的-谢谢 |
But don't worry. It's not all work and no play. | 不过别担心我是劳逸结合 |
I've got an epic weekend planned for us. | 我为咱俩计划了一个完美周末 |
Axe lounge tomorrow, after party at South Pointe, | 明晚在南区的宴会后我们去斧头屋俱乐部 |
Surf lodge tonight, which will be great-- | 今晚去冲浪小屋酒吧一定很棒 |
I can't tonight. | 今晚不行 |
[图片上传失败...(image-83c38-1648480632594)]
[图片上传失败...(image-f15889-1648480632594)]
Got plans with Emily. | 我和艾米莉有约了 |
Dude, you've already got her on the hook. | 伙计她已经上钩了 |
You need to let the line out a little bit. | 你现在要适当的放线 |
I mean, if you hang out with her two nights in a row, | 要是你连续两个晚上都去找她 |
she's gonna start to think it's serious. | 她会觉得你们关系是认真的 |
Good. That's the idea. | 很好就是要这样 |
It was all you-- | 全都是你干的 |
destroying senator Kingsly, | 毁了金斯莱议员 |
Dr. Banks, Bill Harmon. | 班克斯医生比尔·哈蒙 |
You really take that woman-scorned thing seriously... | 你还真把"被轻视的女人"这出戏愈演愈烈了 |
What are you talking about? Don't you? | 我不明白你在胡扯什么 |
Get out. | 出去 |
Help! Somebody help! | 救命有人吗救命 |
That thud you hear is the sound of Lydia | 那砰的一声是莉迪亚从五楼摔下来 |
hitting the roof of the taxi five stories down. | 砸在楼下出租车顶上的声音 |
I can't believe she survived. | 我不敢相信她幸存了 |
I can't believe I survived. | 我不敢相信我幸存了 |
Victoria, it's Frank. I have some bad news to report. | 维多利亚我是弗兰克有个坏消息 |
Lydia Davis just jumped off her balcony. | 莉迪亚·戴维斯刚刚从她家阳台跳楼了 |
Call me when you get this. | 收到留言请回电 |
You know, if I'd shown up one minute earlier, | 哪怕我早到一分钟 |
that psychopath woulda caught me. | 都会撞上这个疯子 |
Yeah, but he didn't, | 但你没撞上 |
and you made it out with the list and the video camera. | 你还成功拿到了名单和摄像头 |
And this. | 还有这个 |
We got lucky. | 我们运气好 |
You might want to revisit your definition of "Lucky" | 也许你要重新定义一下 |
in the dictionary. | 你字典里"幸运"的含义了 |
Lydia might die because of us. | 因为我们莉迪亚可能会死 |
If Lydia dies, | 就算莉迪亚死了 |
it's because she sold her soul to the Graysons. | 也是因为她把自己灵魂出卖给了格雷森家 |
This wasn't supposed to happen. | 这本来不应发生的 |
I didn't set any of this in motion. They did. | 这不在我的计划内都是他们干的 |
Fine. | 好吧 |
Let's say she survives, | 那如果她活下来了 |
wakes up tomorrow, remembering only one thing-- | 明天醒来只会记得一件事 |
this picture. | 就是这张照片 |
Eventually, someone's gonna find you out. | 你最终会露馅的 |
Not if they believe it's all been Frank. | 只要他们相信全是弗兰克做的就不会 |
As far as the Graysons know... | 格雷森只知道 |
Lydia attempted suicide. | 莉迪亚自杀未遂 |
When they see this video, | 如果他们看到这段视频 |
they'll know that Frank lied to them. | 他们就会发现弗兰克说了谎 |
Let's send a copy to the police. | 那就给警方发一份 |
No police. | 不能给警方 |
完整版请点击 | |
Frank dug his own grave. | 弗兰克自掘了坟墓 |
All we need | 我们要做的 |
is for Victoria and Conrad to bury him in it. | 就是让维多利亚和康拉德把他埋了 |
You still have 15 invitees listed as maybes. | 还有15个宾客不确定是否出席 |
I'll e-mail reminders out today. | 我今天发提醒邮件给他们 |
Oh, well, this 4th of July party | 国庆日派对在过去二十年来 |
is a Hampton tradition for 20 years. | 一直是汉普顿的传统 |
Anyone who needs reminding shouldn't come. | 如果有谁还需要提醒那就别来了 |
Okay. | 知道了 |
I thought we might set the dessert buffet | 我觉得甜点餐桌不能放草坪上 |
here in the conservatory rather than out on the lawn. | 还是放在玻璃房里比较好 |
It can get quite buggy. | 草坪上虫子多 |
Fine. | 可以 |
How would you like to acknowledge Lydia's absence? | 你要怎么告知莉迪亚的缺席呢 |
Maybe an open seat at your table in a show of support? | 要不要在你那桌空一个位置以表支持 |
Let's send her a supportive bouquet of flowers | 给医院送一束花吧 |
to the hospital. | 聊表慰藉 |
That should suffice. | 那就够了 |
I have some errands to run. Carry on. | 我还有点事你继续 |
Okay. | 好的 |
Morning, beautiful. | 早安小美人 |
How's the dragon lady, today? | 今天女王大人怎么样 |
She's not quite herself today, I'm afraid. | 恐怕她今天有些心不在焉 |
Hmm? Well, that should be a good thing, right? | 那是一件好事不是吗 |
Mm. Theoretically, under the right set of circumstances, | 按理说在正常情况下是好事 |
but these are definitely not them. | 但今天绝对不同以往 |
How's dinner at East Hampton Point sound? | 今晚去汉普顿东岬餐厅共进晚餐如何 |
Like today can't be over soon enough. | 我已经迫不及待了 |
Then it's a date. | 那就这样说定了 |
Damn it. | 该死 |
What? | 怎么了 |
I-I promised Daniel that we'd hang out tonight. | 我答应丹尼尔今晚陪他的 |
He wants to talk about the troubles with his dad. | 他想聊聊他和他爸之间的问题 |
I... I'd hate to see him fall off the wagon again. | 我不想看到他酒瘾复发 |
Well, far be it from me to stand in the way of that. | 我可不想因为我而妨碍你们哥俩谈心 |
Emily should be free. I'll just give her a call. | 艾米莉应该有空陪我我打个电话给她 |
Oh, wait. Why--why don't we just make it a double date? | 等等为什么我们不来个四人晚餐呢 |
What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
It's a brilliant idea. | 真是个好主意 |
Great. You work it out with the princess. | 很好你去约你家大小姐 |
I'll talk to Daniel and make a reservation for four. | 我去找丹尼尔然后订个四人位 |
What's up, Dec? | 今天如何德克 |
Skipper? | 船长 |
We're not open yet. | 我们还没开始营业 |
You'd think he'd have our hours of operation down by now, right? | 这么久了他该知道我们的营业时间了吧 |
Can't a guy hang with his broheim? | 难道男生就不能找他的基友玩吗 |
No, and don't ever call me that. | 不行别再那样叫我 |
So... | 那 |
What's the haps with you and Ems? | 你跟艾米进展如何 |
Sounds like Danny boy is starting to pull ahead. | 看来丹尼小子已经遥遥领先了 |
There's no haps. | 我根本就没机会 |
I'm just not her type. | 我不是她的菜 |
You're everyone's type. | 你是所有人的菜 |
What? You can't wait for this girl to come to you. | 你不能等着她对你主动 |
Trust me. I know her. | 相信我我了解她 |
You are now competing for an elite piece of Hampton's tail, | 你现在争的可是汉普顿的名媛 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字