Emily in Paris第1季第2集台词
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
My name is Mark. | 我叫马克 |
Mon nom est Marc. | 我叫马克 |
I cannot speak French. | 我不会说法语 |
Je ne parle pas français. | 我不会说法语 |
Could you please say that again? | 可以再说一遍吗 |
S'il vous plaît, pourriez-vous répéter? | 可以再说一遍吗 |
Please slow down a little bit. | 请说慢一点 |
Veuillez ralentir. Veuillez parler un peu plus lentement. | 请说慢一点 |
Oh, jeez. | 天啊 |
I did it again. I'm really so sorry. | 我又搞错了 真不好意思 |
Emily, do you want to live in my apartment? | 艾米丽 你是不是想住进我的公寓 |
Come on, even you have to admit | 别闹了 就连你也得承认 |
that the floor numbering here makes absolutely no sense. | 法国的楼层排列完全是乱来的 |
You are very wet. | 你都湿了 |
What? | 什么 |
Yeah, um... I just ran five miles, | 对 我刚跑了五英里 |
but I don't really know what that is in kilometers. | 但我不太知道是多少公里 |
Can I get you a glass of water? It's a long way to the fifth floor. | 要不要喝杯水 五楼还有点距离呢 |
Nah, I have to get to work, | 不用了 我要去上班了 |
but I promise I won't bang on your door again. | 但我保证 我不会再捶你的门了 |
No problem. Bang any time. | 不要紧的 欢迎你随时来捶门 |
You're funny. | 你真有趣 |
Bonjour, la plouc. | 你好 乡巴佬 |
Go fuck yourself. | 去死吧 |
I think I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
French is such a funny language. | 法语真是一种有趣的语言 |
Why is it la plouc and not le plouc? | 为什么叫"乡巴佬" 不叫"农民" |
I guess it depends on the plouc you're referring to. | 看你指哪种乡下人吧 |
Look, I know that you all aren't that happy to have me here | 我知道你们不是那么欢迎我 |
and my French could use some work. | 我的法语水平也有待提高 |
- A little bit. - Okay. | -有点儿吧 -好吧 |
It's basically merde, | 基本上就是烂透了 |
butI have some ideas about marketing De L'Heure | 但我对推广"时见"香水有些想法 |
that I'd like to share with you. | 想跟你分享一下 |
De L'Heure. | 是"时间" |
I don't think that's the account for you. | 我认为这个案子不适合你 |
I studied the marketing plan before I got to Paris. | 我来巴黎之前 看过这款香水的营销方案 |
It's weak. | 很弱 |
Oh, how so? | 是吗 怎么说呢 |
You're piggybacking off the ad campaign. | 宣传手法换汤不换药 |
Very little social engagement. I know you're about to launch, | 社交媒体互动太少 我知道香水快发布了 |
- and you're keeping me out of the loop. - True. | -你们不打算让我参与-没错 |
The party is tonight. | 发布派对就在今晚 |
Tonight? What...? | 今晚 什么… |
What? Were you gonna tell me this, uh, never? | 你本来不打算告诉我吗 |
Listen, I... | 听着 我… |
don't agree with your approach. | 我不赞同你的作风 |
You want everything to be everywhere, | 你把一切都摊在阳光下 |
accessible to everyone. | 人人都唾手可得 |
You want to open doors. | 你想敞开大门 |
I want to close doors. | 我想关上大门 |
We work with very exclusive brands. | 我们的合作对象是高级奢侈品牌 |
And they require mystery, and... | 他们想要神秘感 而你… |
...you have no mystery. | 你没有神秘感可言 |
You're... You're very... very obvious. | 你太容易被看穿了 |
Maybe I am. | 也许是吧 |
But... I do understand what it means to be on the outside looking in. | 但我懂局外人往里看的感觉 |
I have a perspective that you will never understand | 我的视角 你永远都不会理解 |
because, no, I'm not sophisticated or French, | 毕竟我既不精致 也不是法国人 |
and I don't know how to look like you. | 我不知道怎么变成你的模样 |
That slouchy, sexy, je ne sais quoi thing. | 你的慵懒 性感 捉摸不定的气质 |
But I am the customer that wants it. | 但我是想要成为这种女人的客户 |
And you're not because... you've already got it, | 你不是 因为… 你已经成功了 |
and you don't even know how you did it. | 你连自己怎么做到的也不清楚 |
So, you want to go to this party? | 你想来参加这场派对 是吧 |
Bien sûr. | 是的 |
Fine. Be there at eight. | 行吧 晚上8点到 |
Wonderful. | 很好 |
Any tips on what to wear? | 有什么穿搭建议吗 |
Not that. | 别穿现在这身就行 |
Oh, there you are. | 原来你在这里 |
Stop eating. Why are you eating? | 别再吃了 你为什么在吃 |
I'm sorry. It's just so good, and I'm so hungry. | 不好意思 太好吃了 而且我也很饿 |
Well, have a cigarette. | 那就抽根烟呗 |
- I don't smoke. - Of course you don't. | -我不抽烟-我就知道 |
Well, they will kill you. | 抽烟会死人的 |
Bonsoir, Sylvie. | 晚上好 希尔薇 |
Paul. | 保罗 |
- Ça va? - Ouais. | -你好吗-我很好 |
Antoine! Ça va bien? | 安托万 你好吗 |
Emily. Quelle metaporphose! Très belle. | 艾米丽 你真美 |
Oh, merci. | 谢谢 |
Emily has just arrived from, uh, America. | 艾米丽刚从美国过来 |
Antoine Lambert. And my wife, Catherine. | 我是安托万·兰伯特 这是我太太凯特琳 |
- Enchanté. - Enchantée here as well. | -幸会-幸会 |
Antoine, of course, owns Maison Lavaux, | 安托万是拉沃家族的老板 |
and he is the best nose in France. | 拥有全法国最厉害的鼻子 |
Well, it's... it's very symmetrical. | 看起来确实端正对称 |
Not literally my nose. | 他不是真的在说我的鼻子 |
A nose is what we call the perfumer, the one who composes the scent. | "鼻子"就是我们说的调香师 调配香氛的人 |
Emily unfortunately | 可惜艾米丽 |
does not speak French. | 不会说法语 |
And why did you come to Paris? | 那你为什么来巴黎呢 |
To bring an American perspective from a marketing point of view. | 为了从市场营销的角度 带来美国人的看法 |
And how do things look from that point of view? | 美国人的看法是怎样的 |
I think you have an amazing, sexy product | 我认为你们的产品优越性感 |
that could practically induce pregnancy in older women. | 足以让老女人怀孕 |
- I mean, it's part of the reason I'm here. - Sorry? | -这也是我来法国的部分原因-你说什么 |
Yeah... | 这个… |
- Never mind. Sorry. It's a long story. - Please. | -算了 抱歉 说来话长-请说 |
I'm curious. | 我想知道 |
Well, I think we can do much more on social. | 我认为应该更好地利用社交媒体 |
Last year at my company, we marketed a vaccine | 去年我们公司推广了一种 |
to help combat the chikungunya virus and saturated the web | 抵抗基孔肯雅病毒的疫苗 网络都被我们 |
with such gorgeous content, we were actually responsible | 出色的内容刷屏了 我们还因此带动了 |
for increasing tourism in the Virgin Islands by 30 percent. | 维尔京群岛的旅游业 当地游客量增加了30% |
If you googled "tropical beach," "vacation," "paradise," | 你只要搜索"热带海滩""度假""天堂" |
or even "topless beach selfies," you were directed to our product. | 甚至"半裸海滩自拍" 都能直接看到我们的产品 |
Oh, and the best thing is | 最厉害的是 |
we can track everything. | 我们可以追踪所有数据 |
Who have used what, when, where, and for how long. | 用户 使用时间 地点和时长 |
What is she saying? | 她说什么呢 |
Juliette from Marie Claire is waiting to talk to you. | "嘉人"杂志的朱丽叶等着跟你聊天呢 |
Please. | 请跟我来 |
Interesting ideas. | 这些想法真有意思 |
It's nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
- You don't talk about work at a party. - He asked me. | -派对上不谈工作-是他先问我的 |
Well, then you change the subject. | 那你就转移话题 |
You know, we're at a soirée, not a conference call. | 我们是来参加晚宴 不是研讨会 |
Oh, mon Dieu! | 我的天啊 |
How are you enjoying Paris? | 你喜欢巴黎吗 |
I love it. I mean, who wouldn't, right? | 很喜欢 谁不喜欢呢 |
I'm sorry if I was talking too much about work. | 抱歉 刚才我聊太多工作了 |
Sometimes I just get a little over enthusiastic, | 有时我会表现得太积极了 |
and, uh, I know it's a party. | 我知道这是一场派对 |
- Cheers. - Santé. | -干杯 -干杯 |
You're not wearing the perfume. | 你没擦我们的香水 |
- Not yet. I'm sorry. - Here. | -还没有 不好意思-来 |
Try a little here. | 这边擦一点 |
And right here. | 这边也擦一点 |
It suits you. | 很适合你 |
It smells really good. | 香味很棒 |
I'm just not usually a perfume girl. | 我只是不习惯擦香水 |
And why not? | 为什么 |
It's like wearing beautiful lingerie. | 就像穿一套漂亮的内衣一样 |
Makes you feel more confident. Sexier. | 让自己更自信 更性感 |
Happier. | 更快乐 |
And, of course, with the right chemistry, it can be an aphrodisiac. | 当然 如果和他人情投意合 就会变成催情药 |
I will keep all of that in mind for our marketing materials. | 我会记住这番话 用作我们的营销材料 |
User experience is key. | 用户体验是关键 |
And how do you experience it? | 那你的体验如何 |
What does it smell like to you? | 你觉得闻起来是什么味道 |
Gardenia. | 栀子花 |
Leather. | 皮革 |
Musk. | 麝香 |
And a little bit like sweat... | 还有点汗水味 |
...although that's probably me. | 可能是我的汗水味 |
It's like wearing poetry. | 就像把诗擦在身上 |
Génial. | 不错 |
I love it. | 我很喜欢这句话 |
Like wearing poetry. Exactly. | 像把诗擦在身上 说得好 |
Perhaps you wear it and see how you feel? | 不如你擦一下 看看感觉如何 |
And how other men feel around you? | 再看看身边的男人感觉如何 |
Or other women. As you please. | 女人也行 随你喜欢 |
I usually please men. | 我通常是讨男人喜欢 |
Uh, prefer. | 是我喜欢 |
I usually prefer men. | 我通常比较喜欢男人 |
Well then, you need to find yourself a nice French boyfriend. | 那你需要找个法国男朋友了 |
That's the best way to learn the language. In bed. | 这是学法语最好的途径 在床上学 |
I have a boyfriend. In Chicago. | 我在芝加哥有个男朋友 |
We're basically engaged to be engaged. He's... He's coming here soon. | 我们就快订婚了 他很快会来看我 |
I'm not sure that's gonna help with your French. | 那对你学法语可能不太有帮助 |
I'm very happy to have an American on my team. | 很高兴有个美国人加入我的团队 |
We will learn from each other. | 我们可以互相学习 |
Expensive sex. | 高级性爱 |
Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
That's what it smells like to me. | 这是我闻到的味道 |
Expensive sex. | 高级性爱 |
Well, | 这… |
better than a cheap date. | 总比廉价的约会更好 |
I look forward to working with you. | 很期待跟你合作 |
And to get to know you, Emily. | 也很期待进一步了解你 艾米丽 |
Bonjour, Emily. | 你好 艾米丽 |
Bonjour, Julien. | 早上好 朱利安 |
Very successful party last night. | 昨晚的派对非常成功 |
Antoine was impressed with you. | 安托万对你的印象很好 |
He would like you to work on the account. | 他希望你能参与他的案子 |
- Really? - Yeah. | -真的吗-真的 |
That's great. I thought maybe I was too enthusiastic. | 太好了 我还以为自己太热情了 |
I would... I would love the help on the account, | 我也很愿意她加入这个案子 |
but we discussed that Emily | 只是我们商量过了 艾米丽 |
- was gonna work on Vaga-Jeune. - What... what's Vaga-Jeune? | -将负责推广"青春剂"-"青春剂"是什么 |
suppositoires | 栓剂 |
- so that the vagina can become mouillé. - I'm sorry? | -一种润滑阴道的栓剂-什么 |
Suppositories to promote vaginal wetness in older women. | 中老年妇女的阴道润滑栓剂 |
Because the weather in the vagina when the lady is older... | 因为女人年纪大了以后 阴道的"气候"… |
Isn't so moye anymore, I... I get it. | 就会变得比较干燥 我懂 |
Mouillé. Très bien. | 湿润 很好 |
So you learnt a new word. | 你学会了一个新词 |
So, Emily will work on this for now? | 那就先让艾米丽做这个案子 |
Oui, oui. It's an important product. | 好 这是个很重要的产品 |
A necessity. | 也是一种必需品 |
So first, you start with the necessities, and then you move to the luxuries. | 你先推广必需品 然后再推广奢侈品 |
Yeah, exactement! | 没错 |
And your experience is with pharmaceuticals, | 加上你对推广药物有经验 |
so this makes total sense. | 这个安排再合适不过了 |
Of course. | 没错 |
- Good. - Good. | -很好 -很好 |
Oh, also... | 还有一件事 |
...I think perhaps | 我觉得… |
last night you were a little too friendly with Antoine. | 昨晚你对安托万表现得太过友好了 |
What? No. | 什么 没有啊 |
He seemed very friendly with you. | 他似乎跟你非常友好 |
I think he was just being French. | 我觉得那是法国男人的正常表现 |
And you find him attractive? | 你觉得他有魅力吗 |
Yes. No! No. | 有… 没有 |
He's married. I met his wife. | 他是有妇之夫 我见过他太太了 |
So you do find him attractive. | 所以你真的觉得他有魅力 |
He's a client. | 他是我们的客户 |
A married client. | 已婚的客户 |
Exactement! | 没错 |
And his wife is very nice and a very good friend of mine. | 而且他太太人很好 也是我的好朋友 |
I will send you all the materials for Vaga-Jeune. | 我会把青春剂的资料发给你 |
Something you should know. | 有一件事你有必要知道 |
Sylvie is Antoine's mistress. | 希尔薇是安托万的情妇 |
Hey, it's Emily from Chicago. | 我是来自芝加哥的艾米丽 |
Who? | [明迪]谁啊 |
Just kidding. Hi! Comment ca va? | [明迪]开玩笑的 最近好吗 |
Were you serious about dinner? | 你那天说一起吃晚饭 是认真的吗 |
It's Paris, everyone's serious about dinner. | [明迪]这可是巴黎 所有人对晚饭都很认真 |
How's tonight? | 那今晚如何 |
You never flirt with another woman in front of your mistress. | 在情妇面前撩另一个女人是大忌 |
It's worse than doing it in front of your wife. | 比在老婆面前撩另一个女人更严重 |
They were in the same room, to be precise. | 严格来说 她们俩都在场 |
Then they probably know each other. | 那她们俩可能互相认识 |
- I'm sure they're friends. - Really? | -那她们肯定是朋友-不会吧 |
You think Antoine's wife knows about his affair with Sylvie? | 你觉得安托万的老婆知道希尔薇是他情妇 |
Of course. I'm sure she approves. | 当然了 我相信她也同意 |
Why? | 为什么 |
Nobody wants to have to have sex with the same person forever. | 没人愿意一辈子只跟同一个人做爱 |
I bet she has a lover, too. | 我相信她也有一个情夫 |
Okay, my head is just completely spinning. | 我被搞得头昏脑胀了 |
They're all in it together? | 他们都说好了吗 |
I think it's probably tolerated more than discussed. | 我认为用"默许"这个词比较合适 |
But I don't get it. | 但我搞不明白 |
What's the point of being married if you're gonna cheat on your spouse? | 那结婚是为了什么 反正婚后还是会搞外遇 |
Maybe after you're married for 20 years, you might feel differently. | 也许你结婚20年后 就会有不同的想法了 |
I mean, the French are romantics, but they're also realists. | 法国人虽然浪漫 但他们也很现实 |
Cute alert! How do you know about this place? | 好可爱啊 你怎么发现这家餐厅的 |
I live right down there, and every time I pass by, it's packed. | 我就住在附近 每次经过都客满 |
Bon appétit. | 一定很不错 |
- Santé. - Santé. | -干杯-干杯 |
So, what brought you to Paris? | 你当初怎么来到巴黎的 |
At first, business school. | 起初是为了上商学院 |
My father insisted, and he's used to getting his way. | 我爸坚持要我来 他习惯了我行我素 |
He's the Zipper King of China. | 他是中国的"拉链大王" |
- The Zipper King? - Yes. | -拉链大王-对 |
And also many other kinds of... fasteners. | 也生产其他扣件 |
He's got the world by the balls. | 他把全世界牢牢抓在自己手中 |
Literally. | 不是开玩笑的 |
And, um, | 还有 |
well, it's his dream | 他的梦想是 |
to have his only child, me, take over the family business. | 让我这个独生女来接管家族企业 |
- Well, what's your dream? - Just anything but that. | -那你的梦想是什么-除了这什么都行 |
But ever since I was a child, | 不过从小时候起 |
I was obsessed with the idea of living in Paris. | 我一直梦想到巴黎生活 |
Um, so I enrolled in school here and dropped out. | 于是我报了这里的大学 然后辍学了 |
- I'm used to getting my way, too. - Merci. | -我也习惯了我行我素-谢谢 |
So that's why you became a nanny? | 这也是你去当保姆的原因吗 |
Yes, because when my father found out, he cut me off. | 对 因为我爸发现我辍学后 断了我的钱袋 |
I'm sorry. That's harsh. | 真替你难过 太残酷了 |
No. No, no, no, it's wonderful. | 不会 这样才好呢 |
I mean, I'd... I'd much rather have my freedom. | 我宁可拥有自由 |
Otherwise I'd be living a very predictable life in China. | 不然我只能在中国过着一眼望到底的生活 |
You know, it's funny, | 有意思的是 |
I grew up with nannies, and now I am one. | 我小时候被保姆带大 如今却成了保姆 |
Well, I'm very glad you're here. | 我为你来到巴黎感到开心 |
This steak isn't cooked at all. | 这块牛扒完全是生的 |
Excuse me! Pardon. | 不好意思 |
- Monsieur. - Oui. | -先生-是 |
I ordered this medium, and it's still kind of bloody. | 我点了三成熟 但这还是生的 |
Elle aimerait son steak mieux cuit, s'il vous plaît. | 她希望她的牛排更熟一点 麻烦了 |
Uh, yeah. What she said. | 对 她说得对 |
Yeah. Just make sure to never order the ris de veau. | 只要不点小牛胸腺就行了 |
What's that? Rice with veal? | 那是什么 牛肉拌饭吗 |
No. See, that's what I thought. | 不是 我以前也是这么想的 |
I think it's brains or balls, but it tastes like ass. | 我以为味道就像脑花或睾丸 结果味道像屁股 |
The chef tells me the steak is correct. | 厨师说 牛扒确实是三分熟 |
Um, well, correct for him but not correct for me. | 他认为是 但我认为不是 |
I suggest you try it. | 我建议你尝尝看 |
maybe you suggest he cook it longer? | 那你能不能建议他煎久一点 |
- I'll take yours, you take mine. - No. Come on. The customer's always right. | -我吃你的 你吃我这份-不行 顾客永远是对的 |
See, no, here the customer is never right. | 不 在法国 顾客永远是错的 |
Well, maybe I'll educate the chef a little bit | 那我要教育一下这位厨师了 |
about customer service. | 告诉他什么叫客户服务 |
You think you're gonna change the entire French culture | 你不会以为退掉一块牛扒 |
by sending back a steak? | 就能改变法国文化吧 |
- Gabriel? - Emily. | -加百列-艾米丽 |
Mindy. | 我是明迪 |
Wait, you're the chef here? | 你是这家餐厅的主厨 |
Oui. Is there a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
- Well, you... - No! No. I love it. | -你...-没有 我很喜欢这块牛扒 |
Everything is perfect. | 无可挑剔 |
You haven't touched it. | 你还没吃呢 |
You know, I'd be happy to burn it for you, but promise me you'll try it first. | 我不介意再煎一下 但你大可先尝尝看 |
Yeah, try his meat, Emily. | 对啊 艾米丽 尝尝他的肉 |
- It's surprisingly tender. - Tender. | -很嫩 出乎我的意料 -很嫩 |
See. I knew you'd like it if you gave it a chance. | 你瞧 我就知道如果你尝试下 肯定会喜欢 |
Bon appétit, ladies. | 两位小姐 好好享用 |
Bon appétit. | 会好好享用的 |
I'd bone appétit him. | 我想享用他 |
You must be at the airport by now. | 你肯定已经到机场了吧 |
I packed, I... took a week off of work, | 我把行李打包好了 也请了一周的假 |
and then I thought, | 接着我心想… |
- "What am I gonna do there all day?" - What? | -"我在巴黎能做什么"-什么 |
I don't know. | 不知道 |
See the sights? | 看风景 |
I mean, Paris is kinda famous for its sights. | 巴黎的美景无人不晓 |
Yeah. Alone. | 可是我独自一人 |
While you're working. | 你要去上班 |
Well, our lunches are pretty extensive here. | 这边的午休时间很长 |
I mean, I could spend three hours with you in the Louvre in the afternoon | 我可以下午跟你去卢浮宫三小时 |
and no one would miss me, you know. | 不会有人挂念我的 |
Wait, is this about the Cubs? | 等等 是因为小熊队吗 |
No. | 不是 |
Because we can watch the playoffs on a Slingbox. | 我们可以用机顶盒看季后赛 |
You won't have to miss a game. | 你不会错过任何一场比赛 |
That's... That's not what this is about. | 不是那个原因 |
Well, what is this about? | 那是什么原因 |
I don't know how to do long distance. | 我不知道怎么谈异地恋 |
Well, you start by getting on a flight. | 第一步就是坐上来巴黎的飞机 |
I... I thought we'd figured this all out. | 我们不都安排好了吗 |
No. You had this figured out. | 不 是你安排好了 |
And I'm sorry if I don't fit into your spreadsheet, but... | 很抱歉我不能配合你的日程表 但… |
I like our life in Chicago. | 我喜欢我们在芝加哥的生活 |
This is Paris! | 这里可是巴黎 |
Wait. Are... Are you not, like, coming here... | 等等 你是不是 |
ever? | 不会来了 |
I think you should come home. | 我觉得你应该回来 |
Or what? | 不然呢 |
We're over? | 不然就分手吗 |
I can't believe this. | 真是难以置信 |
You know what? | 你给我听好 |
You can keep your precious air miles | 你可以省下宝贵的飞行里程 |
and spend it on some away game | 飞去别的地方看客场球赛 |
and stay in Chicago for the rest of your life. | 一辈子都待在芝加哥 |
Because... Because this city is filled with... with love | 因为这座城市充满了爱 |
and... and romance and light and beauty | 浪漫 灯光 美景 |
and passion and... and sex! | 热情和性爱 |
Which are clearly things that mean nothing to you. | 显然这一切对你都毫无意义 |
Wait, I'm sorry. Are you still there? | 等一下 抱歉 你还在吗 |
I... I think I lost you. I don't... | 我听不到 我不… |
Yeah. You did. | 对 你再也听不到我了 |
Wait, wait. E-Emily, wait. | 等等 艾米丽 |
Emily... | 艾米丽… |
No, I'm done waiting. | 不 我等够了 |
I gotta go. | 我挂了 |
Bonjour, Emily. | 你好 艾米丽 |
Bonjour. | 你好 |
Young vagina. | 年轻的阴道 |
I guess everyone wants one. | 人人都想拥有吧 |
The irony of menopause. | 更年期很讽刺 |
Just when you have the time | 当我们终于有时间 |
to really explore your mature, adventurous, sensual self... | 去探索那个成熟 爱冒险和感性的自己时 |
...the vagina goes on strike. | 阴道开始罢工了 |
...on strike. | 罢工 |
Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
Why is the vagina masculine? | 为什么"阴道"是阳性词 |
Pardon? | 你说什么 |
Why is it le vagin, and not la vagin? | 为什么是阳性词 不是阴性词 |
Oh, you mean le vagin. | 你是说"阴道" |
I don't know. It just is. | 我也不清楚 向来都是如此 |
Maybe it's because it's something a woman owns and a man possesses. | 也许是因为阴道虽属于女人 却被男人拥有吧 |
Your language is seriously fxxxed up. | 你们的语言真的一团糟 |
This was a big mistake. | 这是个天大的错误 |
- I... I should never have come here. - No! It's good you came. | -我不该来巴黎的 -不 幸好你来了 |
Better than wasting another minute on a man who won't leave Chicago. | 好过在一个不愿离开芝加哥的男人身上浪费时间 |
I feel like Alice Through the Looking Glass. | 我就像"镜中奇遇记"里的爱丽丝 |
It's like up is down. | 整个世界都颠倒了 |
I'll never learn the language or understand anything here. | 我永远学不会法语 听不懂法语 |
Do you realize this city is laid out in circles? | 你有没有发现 这座城市是同心圆结构的 |
Like they deliberately designed it to confuse us. | 就像故意设计得让人迷路一样 |
It's an illogical culture, but it's a beautiful one too. | 这种文化虽不合逻辑 却是美的 |
Better to just let it wash over you. | 你应该放任巴黎将你淹没 |
Yeah, but that's just it. | 没错 但淹没就没了 |
I'm worried I might drown. | 我担心我会溺毙 |
Maybe I'm just not cut out for this city, you know? | 也许我并不适合这座城市 |
- I thought it was gonna be an adventure. - And it is. | -还以为会是一场冒险呢-的确是 |
Maybe an even better one than you imagined. | 也许比你想象的更美好 |
I just never pictured myself here alone. | 我只是没想过会独自待在巴黎 |
You're not alone. | 你不是孤零零一个人 |
You have a friend here now. | 你已经有一个朋友了 |
Paris is the most exciting city in the world. | 巴黎是世界上最精彩的城市 |
And you never know what's gonna happen next. | 你永远不知道下一刻会发生什么 |
Laurent! | 劳伦 |
Get away from that fountain! | 离喷泉远一点 |
Now! | 赶快 |
Little shit. | 小王八蛋 |
You'll be fine. | 你会适应的 |
卡拉·布鲁尼 \h 碧姬 你一定要看看这个! | |
Madam Macron. | 马克龙夫人 |
Well, that's it. The end. | 今天是最后一天了 |
- I'm really going to miss you. - Yeah, right. | -我会很想你们的 -得了吧 |
You'll forget about us as soon as you're in the South of France. | 一到法国南部 你肯定就忘记我们了 |
Sold off and abandoned, that's us. | 把我们卖掉后抛弃 |
- Nothing's going to change, you know. - What about the girl? | -一切都不会变 你知道的-那女孩怎么办 |
What about her? Is she really that bad? | 她怎么了 她有这么差劲吗 |
She's tiresome. | 她很烦人 |
Well, at least she's hot. | 至少她长得漂亮 |
Sorry, but... | 不好意思 不过… |
Honestly, it could have been worse. I think she's all right. | 她真的没那么差劲 我认为她挺好的 |
It's okay for you. You've got your check. You... | 你当然觉得没问题 反正你的钱已经到手了 |
Oh, come on... You know me. | 别闹了 你了解我的 |
Oh, fuck! | 天啊 |
What? | 怎么了 |
I've got a message from the CEO of Vaga-Jeune. | "青春剂"的总裁发来一条短信 |
Brigitte Macron has just posted something on her Twitter account | 碧姬·马克龙[法国总统夫人]刚发了一条 |
- about their product. - What? | -关于他们产品的推文 -什么 |
- It came from Emily's Instagram account. - Oh, wow. | -她转发了艾米丽的推文-天啊 |
- Hein? Brigitte Macron? - Brigitte Macron. | -碧姬·马克龙-碧姬·马克龙 |
The client is delighted. | 客户很满意 |
"The vagina is not male." | "阴道不是男人" |
That's for sure. | 说得好 |
Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
Emily! | 艾米丽 |
Emily! Come join us. Come. | 一起来吃午餐吧 来 |
Please. | 请坐 |
- I guess you saw the post. - Yeah. | -我猜你们看到那条推文了-是的 |
Emily, | 艾米丽 |
you have made my last day here quite memorable. | 你为我最后一个上班日带来了美好的回忆 |
I'm so glad. | 我很荣幸 |
Yeah, well done, Emily. | 做得好 艾米丽 |
Well, I guess a new chapter at Savoir has begun. | 萨维尔公司的新篇章开始了 |
Thank you, Sylvie. | 谢了 希尔薇 |
I'm really looking forward to working with you. | 我很期待跟你们共事 |
To our very own American Vaga-Jeune. | 为"美国青春剂"干杯 |
- To our Vaga-Jeune. - To our Vaga-Jeune. | -敬我们的青春剂-敬我们的青春剂 |
To our Vaga-Jeune. | 敬我们的青春剂 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“艾米丽在巴黎”