【Hotel Complaint】Unit3 Part4

 酒店投诉

Good evening, sir.晚上好,先生。

How can I help you?我能帮你什么忙吗?

Yes, we just checked in, and our room is unacceptable.是的,我们刚入住,我们的房间不能接受。

It's room 1810.这是1810房间。

Is there something wrong with the room?房间有什么问题吗?

Yes, there certainly is.是的,当然有。

We requested a non-smoking room, but the room smells of smoke.我们要求一间无烟房间,但房间有烟味。

What's wrong with the room? It smells of smoke这个房间怎么了?有烟味


Let me check.让我查一下。

Yes, that room is supposed to be a non-smoking room.是的,那个房间应该是无烟区。

Well, somebody certainly didn't follow the rules.当然有人没有遵守规定。

The curtain smells like cigars.窗帘闻起来像雪茄。

We can hardly breath, and the windows won't open.我们几乎不能呼吸,窗户也打不开。

Right, the windows don't open, sir.是的,窗户打不开,先生。

I'm really sorry about this.我真的很抱歉.

Let me see if I can find you another room.我看看能不能给您另找一个房间。

Yes, please.是的,请。

We certainly can't stay in that room.我们当然不能呆在那个房间里。

Both of our kids have asthma, so the smell of smoke can cause breathing problems.我们的两个孩子都有哮喘,所以烟味会引起呼吸问题。

Yes, I understand your concern.是的,我理解你的担心。

They can't stay in the room becauseit can cause breathing problems for their kids.他们不能呆在房间里,因为这会给他们的孩子带来呼吸问题。


Sir, I'm afraid we don't have any other rooms with two double beds.先生,恐怕我们没有其他两张双人床的房间了。

If you'll excuse me, I'll speak with my manager.如果你不介意的话,我想和我的经理谈谈。

Sorry about this.Thank you.谢谢你!

We are really tired, and we would like to get some rest as soon as possible.我们真的很累,我们想尽快休息一下。

Yes, I understand.是的,我明白了。

If you don't mind,could you waitin the lounge near the elevators.如果您不介意的话,可以在电梯附近的休息室等我吗?

I shouldn't be long.我不会太久的。

Sure, I hope it doesn't take time.当然,我希望不花时间。

The hotel staff member is being polite and understanding.酒店的工作人员既礼貌又善解人意。

They can't stay there because both of their kids have asthma.


Good evening sir, I'm the manager here, I'm sorry to hear about your room.晚上好,先生,我是这里的经理,很抱歉听到您的房间的消息。

Yes, we are not happy, and we are really tired.是的,我们不快乐,我们真的很累。

I hope you can help us.我希望你能帮助我们。

I'm sure we can.我相信我们能做到。

Since we don't have another non-smoking room for you, I'll upgrade you to a suite.既然我们没有无烟房间给你了,我就把你升级到套房。

Would that be ok?可以吗?

Yes, that would be fine.是的,那太好了。

There is no extra cost, right?没有额外的成本,对吧?

No sir.不,先生。

There will be no extra charge.不会收取额外费用。

What does the manager offer to do?upgrade them to a suite经理提出做什么?升级到套件


And it's non-smoking, right?而且是无烟的,对吧?

Yeah sir.是的先生。

I've confirmed that it's a non-smoking.我已经确认是无烟的。

Thanks, I really appreciate your help.谢谢,非常感谢你的帮助。

It's my pleasure, sir.这是我的荣幸,先生。

I hope you and your family have a wonderful stay with us.我希望您和您的家人在我们宾馆过得愉快。

Here is my card.这是我的名片。

If there is anything else I can do for you, please let me know.如果还有什么我能帮忙的,请告诉我。

I will.我会的。

Have a good evening.晚上好。

Thank you sir, and once again, let me apologize for this inconvenience.谢谢您,先生,我再次为给您带来的不便表示歉意。

The manager confirms that it's a non-smoking room.经理确认这是一间无烟房间。

He upgrades them to a suite.他把他们升级到套房。

你可能感兴趣的:(【Hotel Complaint】Unit3 Part4)