真爱如血第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计

真爱如血第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
Help! 救命!
Someone, please! 来人啊帮帮我
Sweetie. 亲爱的
What did you get yourself into? 你是怎么搞成这样的啊?
Oh, my god, jason. 上帝啊杰森
Oh, my god. 上帝啊
It's okay. 没事儿
Like hell it is! look at her. she is definitely not. okay. -才怪你看看她她绝对有事儿-好
Bangin' on me ain't gonna change anything none. 你打我也没用啊
Dawn, I heard yelling. 唐恩我听到有人在喊
Sweet lord in heaven, no. 天堂的主啊不
What did you do? me? -你干什么了-我
I found her, miss lebvre. he-- he just got here. 是我发现的她拉布维太太他刚刚才到的
完整版请点击
I saw you last night, jason stackhouse. 昨晚我看见你在杰森·斯塔克豪斯
I heard you all fighting, then she took a shot at you, and you ran off. 我听见你们在争吵然后她对你开枪 你才跑掉的
And now she's dead. 而现在她却死了
Jason? 杰森
Yeah. we had a fight. 是我们争吵过
But I came here to apologize. 但我是来道歉的
真爱如血单词统计

真爱如血高频单词统计
She fired a gun at you, and you come back to apologize? 她对你开枪你却跑回来跟她道歉
Sook. I didn't do this. 苏琪不是我干的
You gotta believe me. 你得相信我
Well, I'm calling the police. 看来我还是叫警察来吧
Then call 'em! 要叫就叫
I had nothing to do with this. 这跟我一点关系都没有
I don't get it. 真搞不懂
She was so pretty. 她这么漂亮
Well, maybe... it was just her time. 可能...她命该如此吧
She was only 23 years old. 她才23岁
Ain't no 23-year-old in the world whose time has come. 这世上23岁就死的多了去了
Hey, y'all. what'd I miss? 你们这里发生什么事了
Dawn's dead, mama. 唐恩死了妈妈
I know. what a shame. 我知道太可惜了
Who they got in there? 谁在案发现场?
Jason and sookie stackhouse. 杰森和苏琪·斯塔克豪斯
She found the body, but it sounds like they think he might have done it. 她发现了尸体但他们好像认为是杰森干的
Well, he didn't. 不可能是他
Then who did? 那会是谁干的?
I don't know. 我也不知道
Probably the same person that killed maudette. 可能跟杀死马蒂的是同一个人
I tell you one thing, man. 我想说的是伙计
We too small a town to be losing girls one after the other like this. 我们这么小的镇子不能再有女孩这样一个接一个的被杀了
Whoever it is, I hope they fry the fuck. 不管他是谁希望他们早日让他上电椅
Rene. 雷内
Uh, pardon my language, miss maxine. 玛克辛太太原谅我的用词
No need to apologize, rene. 不用为这个道歉雷内
We're all excited. mm-mmm. 我们都兴奋着呢
To be a fly on the wall in that apartment right now. 恨不得变个苍蝇飞进那屋子看个究竟
Now, I realize you've been through a lot. 我们知道对你来说刚才的经历很难受
And you're scared. 你一定被吓坏了
But I need you to try and remember when you got here. 但我们仍希望你能试着回忆下你到这的时候
Was the door open or just unlocked? 门是开着的还是仅仅没有锁?
Uh, open, I think. 呃开着好像是
It pisses me off the way she keeps call me "andy," 气死我了 她还是叫我安迪
Everyone calls bud "sheriff." 而每个人都叫布德作"治安官"
Why can't they call me "detective," goddamn it? 他们怎么就不能叫我"探长"呢真见鬼
When am I gonna get some respect around here? 我什么时候才能得到周围人的尊敬啊
Would you look at that? 想看看不
A fine pair of perfect, natural breasts. 好一对浑然天成的完美乳房
真爱如血中英对照台词本截图

真爱如血中英对照台词本截图
I'd have laid down money that they were fake. 我敢打赌她花钱隆过
Well done, god. 隆得不错上帝啊
Now and then, not so well done, letting her die like you did. 偶尔也有不那么完美的所以就让她死
Fuck. fuck. 操我操
Fuck am I gonna do? I already got out of this once. 我他妈该怎么办他们已经放我一马了
No way they gonna let me walk again. 他们这次不会轻易放我走了
And I'm too damned pretty to go to prison. 看来我倒大霉是要进监狱了
Sookie. 苏琪
Sorry, uh, what was the question? 对不起刚才你问的什么
Is that the exact position you found her in? 你发现她的时候就是这个样子吗
Well, I covered her up with a sheet, but I don't think I touched her. 我用床单把她盖了起来不过我应该没有碰到她
I wish you hadn't have done that. 你最好是没碰到
Next time I find a friend dead, I'll try to remember that. 下次要遇到我朋友死了我会记得的
Oh, I keep waiting for this heat to break, but it won't. 我盼着气温降低点可它就是不降温
Oh, it's the stubbornest summer we're having. 这才叫酷夏炎炎
Oh, I know. 可不是
I feel like a cat on a hot tin roof. "我就像只滚烫的铁皮屋顶上的猫"
That's from a play. 那是一出戏里的台词
Well, I sure could use a beer right now, me. 我得弄点啤酒降降温了
Y'all want some? 你们要么
Yeah, if you're getting one. bring me one. 当然给我带一瓶
While you're in there, would you rustle up a bucket of ice? 你回来的时候能搞一桶冰块来么
And some of those nice plastic cups we got 还有我们上周末在超级省钱超市
At the super save a bunch last weekend. yeah. -买的可爱塑料杯子也带几个来-好
And maybe some paper doilies too. 还有纸桌巾
Oh, lord, woman, what's with you and them doilies? 天啊你个娘们你要那桌巾干嘛?
Doilies are to protect the table. we outside. 桌布是给桌子用的我们可是在外面
They might wanna put 'em down on the car or something. 他们也许会把酒杯放在车上或者别的地方
Just bring the doilies, please. 让你拿你就拿拜托
Fine. 好吧
If all our conversations end with them saying "fine," 要是我们的每次交谈都能以"好的"结尾
Why do they bother putting up a fight? 他们也不用吵起来了
So this fight you heard dawn and jason having, 你听见唐恩和杰森在吵架
Were you able to make any of it out? 听出什么来了么
Just the tail end, right before the gunshot. 就在他们争吵的最后枪声响起之前
He called her... 他叫她...
A very bad word. 是个很不雅的词儿
And what was that word? 说的什么词儿?
It starts with a-- a b. 是一个...一个B开头的词儿
I see. 我知道了
Okay. 好吧
That'll be all. thank you, miss lebvre. 就问这么多吧谢谢合作拉布维太太
Oh, you're welcome, andy, dear. 这没什么安迪亲爱的
No one dignified would die without... 没人能死的好看除非...
You gonna make me wait in the car, can you at least turn on the a.c.? 你让我在车里等着至少把空调打开啊
完整版请点击
I know you can hear me. 我知道你听得见
Fuck. 我操
Oh, fuck. 哦操
Couldn't hear me yelling? 你听不见我喊你吗
Car's hotter than hell. 在这车里比地狱还热
Shut up. 闭嘴
Thank you, sookie. we'll be in touch. 谢谢你了苏琪我们会跟你保持联系的
Bud, let's roll before I melt in here. 布德快走我在这快蒸熟了
Stop. mama, I don't need any sunblock. 别弄了妈妈我不需要防晒霜
Oh, please, hoyt, if anyone needs sunblock, it's you. 噢霍伊特就你最需要防晒霜了
Your skin's whiter than desitin. 你的皮肤比爽身粉还白
Mama, I'm gonna move out. I swear it, I will. 妈妈我要搬出去我保证我一定会的
No, you won't. now get down so I can get your neck. 不你才不会低头给你脖子抹点
Came as soon as I heard. 听到消息就赶来了
I'm sorry you had to be the one to find her. 让你第一个发现真非常抱歉
He was gonna be somebody. right? 肯定是某人干的对吧
I guess. 我猜是
Oh, I tell you, sook, 你得知道苏克
Sometimes I don't even recognize this world we're living in. 有时候我对这个世界一点都不了解
I mean, goddamn it. 我的意思是见鬼
Be careful, now. 你说话注意点
God didn't do this. 这可不是上帝的作为
You think maybe I should shut down the bar for the day? 你觉得我们今天歇业怎么样
All that'd do is deny people a good, 这时候人们是最需要
Stiff drink on the day they could use it the most. 好好喝上一杯你却要关门
Yeah, but-- I know it's supposed to be my day off and all, -是不过-我知道我今天应该放假的
But the last thing I need right now is time alone with my thoughts. 不过我现在最不想做的就是一个人胡思乱想
All right, then. 那好吧
We'll open. I may be late, though. -那就开门-我可能会迟到会
I gotta swing by home and tell gran what's going on. 我得回家一趟告诉奶奶这里发生的事儿
That was bon temps,she already knows. 这里是邦坦普斯镇她肯定已经知道了
Still... 但我还是...
With jason and everything-- excuse me, are you mr. merlotte? -杰森和这些...-打扰一下您是马洛特先生吗?
Yes. detective in charge tells me you're the landlord. that's right. -警长说您是这里的房东-对
We need to get in the victim's storage unit, but we don't have a key. 我们得进死者的储藏室但没有钥匙
If you could find one, it'd be a big help right about now. 您要有的话就帮了大忙了
Uh, miss? 小姐
Could you please let us by? 你能让一下吗
Hey, sookie. neil jones, my new apprentice. 苏琪这是尼尔·琼斯我的新徒弟
He's from kentucky. 他是从肯塔基州来的
Lift, kid. come on, lift. ungh! 抬高孩子再高点
You don't have to be too careful. heh-heh! 你也不用太小心
Ain't gonna hurt her. okay. 反正伤不了她
So you had a fight, she took a shot at you with a gun, and you just left? 你们吵了架她对你开了枪然后你就跑了?
Didn't see her again till you showed up with 直到今早带着酒和花
Booze and flowers and found her dead this morning? 发现她死在那这中间一直没见过她?
That's my story, and it ain't gonna change. 我说了一百遍了没别的
Except it just did change. 要真有别的呢
You just admitted you're the one who found her, not sookie. 你刚刚说是你发现她死亡的不是苏琪
Eh-- no, I didn't. 没有我没那么说
You're trying to trick me. 你们兜着圈子让我说的
it don't count if I get tricked. 被你哄得说的不算数的
Does it? 是不是?
Make you hot, jason? 让你很爽吧杰森?
Killing girls and sticking it to 'em? 杀了女孩们然后把牙印印在上面?
No. 没有

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

你可能感兴趣的:(真爱如血第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计)