小小安妮第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
- Merci. | 谢谢! |
- Not going to school again today? | 今天又不去上学了? |
- Isn't she supposed to be collecting the eggs? | 她不是该去捡鸡蛋吗? |
- If she doesn't go back to school soon, | 如果她不马上去上学 |
you may have to send us both to the loony bin. | 你也许得把我们送去疯人院了 |
- Hello, little miss. | 你好 小东西 |
- And you'll need to test the pie's doneness with a small knife. | 而你得去用小叉子看看派是否熟了 |
- I will. - Watch the clock carefully, Anne, so as not to burn it. | 我会去的 小心看着点时间 Anne 别烧糊了 |
- I will. - I don't want to return from Rachel's | 我会去的 我不想从Rachel加回来后 |
to find Green Gables a smoldering ruin. | 发现绿山墙被烧毁了 |
- I will. - What? | 我会去的什么? |
- I mean I won't. I mean it won't. | 我是说不会这样的 不会的 |
Don't worry, I'll go right in. | 别担心 我马上进去 |
完整版请点击 | |
Ladybug, ladybug, fly away home. | 瓢虫 瓢虫 飞回家去 |
Your house is on fire and your children are home. | 你的家在火上 你的孩子们都在家 |
- Anne! - I'm going! | Anne 我会进去的 |
All except one and that's little Anne, | 除了一个小Anne外 |
for she crept under the frying pan. | 因为她趴在煎锅下面 |
- And I'm at my wits' end. - Well... | 我都束手无策了 嗯 |
小小安妮单词统计
小小安妮高频单词统计
since you've asked for my advice, Marilla, | 既然你来问我的建议 Marilla |
I would humour her a little while longer. | 我会迁就她一段时间的 |
- You really think it's better she continue to stay at home? | 你真的认为让她呆在家里好吗? |
- Yes. That is, I wouldn't say "school" again | 是的 是那样 我不会再说“学校”两字的 |
until she's said it herself. And she will. | 直到她自己说为止 她会说的 |
She won't be underfoot forever. | 她不会永远碍事的 |
- Truth is, I'm torn. | 实际上是我很纠结 |
Bright as she is, she had such a difficult start in life, | 她是很聪明 但是出生那么不幸 |
she isn't always... equipped for certain things. | 她不会总是那么执着不放的 |
More's the pity: she had such a longing for school. | 更遗憾的是 那非常想去上学的 |
- Bide your time, I'm telling you. | 还是耐心等待 我这么和你说吧 |
Anne is a clever one and all. Too clever by half. | Anne是个很聪明的孩子 聪明过头了 |
She'll go back, that's for sure and certain. | 她会回学校的 这我很确信 |
It's hard to have lofty ideas when you're stuck in a kitchen all day. | 整天呆在厨房里会很难有出息的 |
- Speak for yourself. | 这可在说你自己了 |
- She'll soon cool off in a week or so. | 一周时间左右她会平静下来 |
- Or so? - Patience. Mark my words. | 一周左右时间? 要有耐心 记住我的话 |
Soon enough, she'll go back of her own accord. | 很快的 她会回到自己的节奏 |
- God willing. | 但愿如此 |
- I think this length is fetching, Griselda. | 我想这样的长度刚好 Griselda |
Yes. | 是的 |
Yes, this will do nicely for dancing. | 是的 这很合适跳舞 |
Perhaps you could fashion a small loop at the hem so I can lift the train? | 也许你可以在下摆装饰点圈圈 这样我就可以提起来 |
I do so appreciate all your careful attentions, Griselda. | 非常感激你的细心 Griselda |
I think it's ever so important to give credit where credit is due. | 我认为这是非常重要的 对于值得赞扬之处要给予赞扬 |
How awful it would be to be in service of those | 伺候为那些人是多么可怕 |
who neglect you or treat you unkindly. | 那些无视你或者对你不友好的人 |
I can imagine that it would make you feel quite small and hopeless... | 我可以想得到那是一种让你觉得渺小和无助的感觉 |
and occasionally despairing and lacking in confidence. | 偶尔还会有一丝绝望和缺乏自信 |
I wonder if those feelings ever go away. | 我想是否这些感觉会挥之不去 |
I'll take tea in the library, Griselda! | 我去把茶拿到图书馆来 Griselda |
Today I'm going to climb the ladder | 今天我要爬上梯子 |
to reach the loneliest book on the highest shelf... | 去拿那最上面的书本 |
- Oh, dear God! Anne! | 哦 天呐 Anne! |
- Marilla? Oh, the pie! | Marilla? 哦 是那个派 |
(clatter) - Oh! Out of the way! - I'm sorry! | 哦 走开!抱歉! |
Marilla, I'm so sorry, I forgot! - I am aware! | Marilla 我很抱歉 我忘记了 我知道你忘了! |
Don't just stand there with your teeth in your head. Open the door. Ah! | 别光说不练 去打开门 哦 |
Oh... Fetch the slop bucket. | 哦 去拿泔水桶来 |
Although I'm not sure this is even fit for pigs! | 不知道这个猪还是否能吃! |
小小安妮中英对照台词本截图
小小安妮中英对照台词本截图
- I'm very sorry, Marilla. | 很抱歉 Marilla |
I meant to watch the clock. Truly, I did. | 我真的有看时间的 真的 |
I was having the most delightful daydream. | 我当时沉浸在最美的白日梦当中 |
- Your mind is idle, Anne. | 你的思想太无所事事了 Anne |
- It isn't idle at all. | 不完全是这样的 |
I was imagining that I'm wise Princess Cordelia, | 我但是在想像我是那聪明的Cordelia公主 |
and I only have to touch a book to know its contents. | 我只要碰一下书本就可以知道里面的内容 |
- This has gone on long enough. - No one thinks she's strange at all. | 这扯得太远了没有人认为她古怪 |
In fact, she's embraced for being different. | 实际上 她因为不同而受到欢迎 |
- Life is not magic, Anne. - I know. | 生活不是魔法 Anne我知道的 |
- You can't just wish yourself away. | 你不能光想着你自己一走了之 |
I'm raising you and I know what's best. | 我抚养你 我知道什么是最好的 |
It's high time you went back to school. | 你现在回学校去并不为晚 |
- Please don't make me, Marilla! Please! I can't face it! | 求你了别逼我 Marilla! 求你了!我不能面对的! |
I promise I'll do better here, I promise! | 我保证在这里我会做得更好的 我保证! |
- You can stop all your bargaining, 'cause there's no use in it. | 这事情没得商量 以为你必须得去 |
- But Matthew said I didn't have to go back! - What now? | 但是Matthew说过我可以必须去的 那又这样? |
- He understands that school is a torment for me. | |
But of course he'd understand! He's a kindred spirit! | 当然他明白的 他是我的亲人 |
I don't have any friends! | 我没有任何朋友 |
- You've got Diana. - No! | 你不是有Diana吗不 |
She can't like me when no one else does! Don't you see?! | 当别人不喜欢我的时候她也不能够把我当朋友的 你明白吗? |
- Calm yourself. - And Gil... | 平静下来 还有Gil... |
Well, there's a boy whose sole purpose in life is to humiliate me! | 还有一个男孩子 他唯一的目的就是想羞辱我 |
- Stuff and nonsense. - I don't fit in! | 胡说八道我融入不了 |
- You're going back to school tomorrow and that's final. | 明天你就得去上学 这是最后通牒 |
- Matthew Cuthbert, the time has come to end this foolishness. | Matthew Cuthbert 是时候结束这些愚蠢的做法了 |
I have allowed you to interfere and coddle that child! | 我已经太让你介入和宠爱这孩子了! |
- I was only sympathizing. | 我只是同情她 |
- Did we or did we not agree that her raising is up to me? | 我们是否同意是我来做主抚养她 还是没有? |
- I didn't... mean to put my oar in. | 我不是 有意参与进来的 |
I hate it when she's upset, is all. | 她一难过我就会不舒服 就这样而已 |
- Well, I hope you're happy, 'cause she's inside right now, | 哦 我希望你会开心 因为现在她就在屋子里 |
waltzing around a smoldering kitchen! | 在冒烟的厨房里翩翩起舞! |
- She does seem to be a bit at sixes and sevens. | 她有时看起来是有点乱七八糟 |
- A bit? She almost burnt down our home! | 有点?她差点把我们的房子烧了! |
Move, ya little scarecrow! | 走 你这小稻草人! |
Nothing but a miserable piece of trash! | 你就是个垃圾 |
Don't worry, Anne. I'll always be your friend. | 别怕 Anne 我会一直是你的朋友 |
We have each other. | 我们拥有彼此 |
Katie? | |
Katie, is that you? | Katie 是你吗? |
Katie Maurice... | |
...are you in there? | 是你在里面吗? |
Please, Katie. | 求你了 Katie |
完整版请点击 | |
Please. | 求你了 |
I'm sorry I had to leave you at Mrs. Hammond's. | 抱歉我得把你留在Hammond家 |
You have no idea how grateful I'd be if you'd visit me here. | 你不知道我有多感激如果你来这里看望我 |
Katie? | |
Idle hands are the devil's workshop. | 不能这样子游手好闲 |
So if it's alright with you, even though you know best, | 所以如果你没意见 请你听好 |
I would like to suggest that she return to school tomorrow. | 我会让她明天就回去上学 |
What brings you inside this time of day? | 你这个时候回家来干什么? |
What is it you need, Matthew? - I... | 你需要什么吗 Matthew? 我... |
I'll take a coffee. | 我来拿点咖啡 |
- At three in the afternoon? | 现在可是下午三点呀? |
- Or... or tea. | 哦 那就喝个茶 |
- Tea will be ready at 4:00, just like every other day. | 茶会在4点准备好 和平时一样 |
- Right, then. | 那 好吧 |
- She'll get used to school soon enough, | 她会很快适应学校的 |
same as all the other children. | 和别的孩子一样 |
- But... - But what? | 但是但是什么? |
- Anne's not like the others. | Anne和别的孩子不一样 |
- You're too soft with her, Matthew. | 你对她太心软了 Matthew |
We'll not ask her too many questions when she gets back. Can we agree on that? | 她回来后我们不要问太多问题 这样可以做到吗? |
I don't want to open a can of worms. | 我可不想弄得一团糟 |
She'll learn to like it, and that's that. | 她会喜欢上学的 就是那样 |
- Afternoon. Anne? | 下午好 Anne? |
- Anne? | |
- I'm sure you're both wondering how the school day went. | 我想你们都想知道我的上学情况吧 |
I'm pleased to report it wasn't as bad as I thought. | 我很高兴汇报没想象糟糕 |
I enjoyed myself. (sighing with relief) | 我喜欢的 (松了口气) |
- Well, that's just fine. | 嗯 还不错 |
Do you not have homework? Where are your books? | 你没有家庭作业吗? 你的书本呢? |
- Oh, I didn't need to bring them home today. | 今天我不需要带回家的 |
I'll go put this down on the bench. | 我放在凳子上了 |
Hello, Katie? | 你好 Katie? |
I brought you your favourite flower. | 我给你带了你最喜欢的花 |
It's a wild rose. | 是野玫瑰 |
Katie... I wish you were here. | Katie真希望你在这里 |
Come along, Anne. | 过来 Anne |
- Well, my bed's all made! May I take an extra apple, Marilla, | 嗯 我的床已经整理过了 我可以多带一个苹果吗 Marilla |
in case I have a friend to share it with? | 除非你要和朋友分享 |
- Help yourself. | 请随便 |
- Isn't it wonderful that every day can be an adventure? | 每天都可以去冒险是否很棒? |
- You're chipper this morning. | 今天早上你很高兴呀 |
- It all depends on how you look at things. | 在全都至于你怎么看待事情 |
Well, I'm all ready for school. I'll just go fetch my hat. | 我准备去上学了 我去拿帽子 |
I'm expecting to learn about the... | 今天我想了解那 |
District of Saskatchewan today. | Saskatchewan区域 |
Isn't Saskatchewan just the most delicious name to say? | Saskatchewan区是个很棒的名字 不是吗? |
I'd like to go there someday. | 我想以后可以去那里看看 |
It's exciting to learn about all the places one might go. | 可以了解可能以后会去的地方这很兴奋 |
I think the Prairies hold a lot of appeal. | 我想大草原更有吸引力 |
Well, time to go! Goodbye, Marilla. | 哦 该出发了 再见 Marilla |
I hope you don't envy me too much | 我希望你别太羡慕我 |
in this time of great learning in my young life. | 我这样可以好好学习的年龄 |
- Anne stays so late in school. She enjoys it now? | Anne上学回来很晚 她现在喜欢学校吗? |
- It seems she does. | 似乎是的 |
- Thank you. | 谢谢 |
Hello, ladies. | 你好 姑娘们 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字