绝命毒师第1季第1集台词
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
My name is Walter Hartwell White. | 我叫沃尔特·哈特维尔·怀特 |
I live at 308 Negra Arroyo lane | 住在新墨西哥州阿尔布开克 |
Albuquerque, New Mexico, 87104. | 内格拉阿罗约巷308号邮编87104 |
To all law enforcement entitles | 我要告诉所有的执法者 |
this is not an admission of guilt. | 这不是一段认罪声明 |
I am speaking to my family now. | 而是我跟家人之间的对话 |
Skyler... | 斯凯勒... |
You are the love of my life. | 你是我今生的至爱 |
I hope you know that. | 我希望你能明白这一点 |
Walter Junior... | 小沃尔特... |
You're my big man. | 在我心中你是个男子汉了 |
There are... | 在接下来的几天里... |
There are going to be some... | 你们会... |
Things... things... | 你们会知道... |
That you'll come to | 关于我的 |
learn about me in the next few days. | 关于我的一些事情 |
I just want you to know | 我只想你们清楚一点 |
that no... no matter how it may look | 无论发生什么事 |
I only had you in my heart. | 我心里牵挂的只有你们 |
Good-bye. | 永别了 |
三周前 | |
沃尔特·H·怀特结晶学质子辐射效应研究带头人 | |
诺贝尔获奖研究项目杰出贡献奖 | |
Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
Look at that. | 瞧瞧这个 |
That is veggie bacon. | 这是素培根 |
Believe it or not. zero cholesterol. | 甭管你信不信零胆固醇的 |
You won't even taste the difference. | 吃起来也是一个味儿 |
What time do you think you'll be home? | 你觉得自己大概几点能到家? |
Same time. | 老时间 |
I don't want him dicking you around tonight. | 我不希望他又缠你一整晚 |
You get paid till 5 | 你的工资只给到5点 |
You work till 5 no later. | 你工作到5点这就行了 |
- Hey, happy birthday.- Well, thank you. | - 生日快乐啊- 谢谢 |
You're late... again. | 你又起晚了... |
There was no hot water... again. | 又没热水了... |
I have an easy fix for that. | 我有个简单应对的办法 |
You wake up early | 你早点起床 |
And then you get to be the first person in the shower. | 然后就可以第一个洗澡了 |
I have an idea. | 我也有个办法 |
How about buy a new hot water heater? | 为啥不买个新热水器呢? |
How's that idea? | 这主意如何 |
For the millionth and billionth time. | 都提了成千上万次了 |
- Did you take your echinacea?- Yeah. | - 止咳药喝过没? - 喝了 |
I think it's getting better. | 我觉得好多了 |
What the hell is this? | 这是什么鬼玩意儿啊? |
It's veggie bacon. We're watching our cholesterol, I guess. | 素培根我觉得我们该注意下胆固醇了 |
Not me. I want real bacon. | 别给我我要真培根 |
Not this fake crap. | 不要这假冒的破烂 |
Too bad. | 真是糟糕 |
Eat it. | 吃了 |
This smells like band-aids. | 这闻上去就像创口贴 |
Eat it. | 给我吃了 |
So how's it feel to be old? | 成为老人家感觉怎么样? |
How does it feel to be a smart ass? | 当个小破孩感觉怎么样? |
Good. | 对得好 |
Eat your veggie bacon. | 赶紧吃吧 |
- You're all set?- Yeah, I'm fine. | - 准备好了吗? - 好了我能行 |
- All right, see you at home. - Okay, see you. | - 那好回家见- 再见 |
Chemistry | 化学 |
It is the study of what? | 是研究什么的? |
Anyone? | 谁知道? |
Ben. | 本恩 |
Chemicals? | 化学品? |
Chemicals. | 化学品 |
No. | 不对 |
Chemistry is... | 化学... |
Well, technically, | 从学术层面说 |
Chemistry is the study of matter. | 化学是一门研究物质的学科 |
But I prefer to see it as the study of change. | 但是我更倾向于它是一门研究变化的学科 |
Now just... just think about this. | 现在... 我们这样来设想一下 |
Electrons. | 电子 |
They... | 它们... |
change their energy levels. | 改变自身的能级 |
Molecules. | 分子呢 |
Molecules change their bonds. | 分子改变自身的化学键 |
Elements. | 这些元素 |
They combine and change into compounds. | 进行组合从而形成化合物 |
Well that's... that's all of life. | 这就是所有生命的组成形式 |
Right? I mean it's just... it's the constant. | 对不对? 我是说... 这是个恒定的 |
It's the cycle. It's solution | 循环的过程 |
Dissolution just over and over and over. | 从生长到衰败再到分解并溶化 |
It is growth then decay then transformation. | 如此循环周而复始 |
It is fascinating really. | 这真的很迷人 |
Chad... | 查德... |
Is there something wrong with your table? | 你课桌坏了吗? |
Okay. Ionic bonds... | 好了离子键... |
Are you done? | 坐好了吗? |
Ionic bonds. | 离子键 |
Chapter 6. | 第六章节 |
One, two, three makes 10, and 10 makes 20. | 一二三这是是十块再加十块一共二十 |
Here's your receipt | 这是您的收据 |
And hand this claiming disc to your car wash professional. | 然后拿着这张小票去找洗车员吧 |
- Thank you.- Come again. | - 多谢- 欢迎再次光临 |
He's not coming. | 他不来了 |
He said he quits. | 他说他不干了 |
I'm gonna run the register. | 现在由我来管收款机 |
Bogdan, no. We talked about this. | 博格丹别这样我们说好的 |
I'm shorthanded, Walter. | 我人手不足沃尔特 |
What am I to do? | 我能怎么办? |
Walter? | 沃尔特? |
What am I to do? | 我能怎么办? |
Hey, Mr. White. | 嘿怀特老师 |
Make those tires shine, huh? | 车轮擦亮点哦 |
You will not believe who's cleaning Chad's car. | 你们肯定猜不到谁在给查德擦车 |
Mr. White. | 是怀特老师 |
From chemistry. | 化学课老师 |
Surprise. | 惊喜 |
Happy birthday, Dad. | 生日快乐老爸 |
You're so very late. | 你回来得太晚了 |
Really I'm serious, Skyler. | 我说真的斯凯勒 |
I mean you're flat as a washboard. | 你的小腹平得就跟洗衣板似的 |
You look awesome. | 看上去太棒了 |
She's not showing at all, is she? | 她一点都看不出来是吧? |
She's showing a little. | 还是有那么一点的 |
Carmen, this is my sister Marie. | 卡门这是我妹妹玛丽 |
- Pleased to meet you.- Hi. | - 很高兴见到你- 你好 |
Glock 22. It's my daily carry, okay? | 格洛克-22我的日常配枪 |
I mean unless you're talking what plus B-plus loads | 除非是B+式自动装填 |
you can forget the 9-mil all right? | 9毫米口径的都是扔货 |
I seen one of those bounce off a windshield one time. | 我见过9毫米子弹从挡风玻璃上弹开 |
Yeah, the way you shoot. | 那枪是你射的吧 |
If you're gonna bring a gun, babe. | 小宝贝如果你要带把枪 |
You gotta bring enough gun. | 就要带把够用的 |
40 caliber. | 点40口径的 |
- This is awesome right here. - Nice, isn't it? | - 这个太棒了- 很不错是吧? |
Dad, come check this out. | 爸你过来看看 |
- Yeah I see it.- Come on take it. | - 我看到了- 过来拿着看 |
Check it out Walt. | 沃尔特来看看 |
No no it's just heavy. | 不不只是有点重 |
That's why they hire men. | 所以警察才要男的当 |
It's not gonna bite you, all right? | 枪不咬人知道吗? |
Looks like Keith Richards with a glass of warm milk. | 你看起来像拿着一杯热牛奶的基思·理查兹 [ 滚石乐队 ] |
Hey Walt. | 沃尔特 |
Everybody listen up listen up listen up! | 大家都听好了听好了! |
I'm gonna give a toast. | 我要祝酒 |
A little toast to my brother-in-law. Come here. | 为我的姐夫祝酒来吧 |
Walt. You got a brain the size of Wisconsin. | 沃尔特你的大脑和威斯康星州一样大 |
But we're not gonna hold that against you. | 不过我们并不是要说你坏话 |
Because your heart's in the right place man. | 因为你心地善良 |
Your heart's in the right place. | 心地善良 |
We love you man. We love you. | 我们爱你 |
Everybody! To Walt! | 大家举杯! 敬沃尔特! |
Na zdorovje! | 干杯(墨西哥语)! |
Na zdorovje! | 干杯(墨西哥语)! |
Oh shit. Turn on channel 3. | 该死打开第三频道 |
At which point we apprehended three individuals | 到目前为止我们逮捕了3个人 |
And placed them into custody. | 并已将他们拘留 |
I'm proud to say the outstanding professionalism of | 我很自豪地说在打击 |
my fellow agents at the Albuquerque district office | 大量的冰毒贩卖案件中 |
resulted in a substantial amount | 阿尔布开克分局的同仁们 |
of methamphetamine being taken off the streets. | 表现了杰出的敬业精神 |
Were any shots fired? | 有发生交火吗? |
No ma'am. Our agents took the suspects by surprise. | 没有我们的探员给嫌疑犯来了个出其不意 |
Damn the TV does add ten pounds. | 电视还真他妈加油添醋 |
Ten pounds? | 加油添醋 |
Sit and spin. Both of you. | 你们两个给我闭嘴坐下 |
- Hank. - What? | - 汉克- 什么事? |
Sorry. You didn't see that. | 不好意思当作没看见这个 |
So charming. | 太诱人了 |
This is clearly an ongoing operation one | 显然这是一个正在运作的组织 |
which was well organized... | 而且组织得当... |
Hank, how much money is that? | 汉克一共多少钱? |
It's about 700 grand. That's a pretty good haul huh? | 大概有70万很多吧? |
As I say it's a good day for the citizens of Albuquerque | 正如我说的今天是阿尔布开克市民的好日子 |
when we can put this big a dent in the local drug trade. | 因为我们给予当地毒品交易沉重打击 |
But that's unusual, isn't it? That kind of cash? | 不过有点不正常是吧? 那种现金? |
Well it's not the most we ever took. | 和我们之前破的大部分案子不同 |
It's easy money... | 这钱来得很快... |
until we catch you. | 被我们抓到就完了 |
Walt just say the word and I'll take you on a ride-along. | 沃尔特只要你开口我就带你去跟踪 |
You can watch us knock down a meth lab. | 你可以亲眼目睹我们如何捣毁冰毒实验室 |
Get a little excitement in your life. | 给你的生活增加点激情 |
Yeah, someday. | 是啊有一天 |
Which one's this? | 又是什么呀? |
Um, that faux-lalique vase | 就是我在超级交换网上买的 |
I picked up at the Super-Swap. | 人造水晶花瓶 |
How's it doing? | 怎么样? |
Well, I met my reserve | 我已经预定了 |
and there's still two minutes. | 还有两分钟开拍 |
What's up? | 什么事? |
You tell me, birthday boy. | 你说呢小寿星 |
Oh, hey, so, what's up for Saturday? | 那你周六有什么安排? |
Mm. Car wash. | 洗车 |
Bogdan says he needs me. | 博格丹说需要我 |
Till what time? Noon, 1-ish? | 几点结束? 中午一点钟? |
Probably 2, more like it. | 大概两点吧差不多 |
And then what after that? | 那之后呢? |
Um, actually, | 其实呢 |
I was thinking of driving up to Los Alamos. | 我打算开车去洛斯阿拉莫斯 |
They've got this... The visitor center has an exhibit on | 那有一个... 游客中心举办展览 |
that's really supposed to be... | 应该会很... |
You're not gonna paint? | 你不粉刷吗? |
No, I'll paint. | 刷我会刷的 |
It's just that this... | 只是这个... |
You know, this exhibition on the Mars-rover photographs are... | 展出的是火星探测器的照片... |
I mean, the detail really is just supposed to be amazing. | 我是说细节一定相当清晰 |
It's just that I really need you to paint at some point. | 我真的需要你能把漆刷完 |
- The sooner that back bedroom gets finished... - I know. | - 卧室早一天准备好... - 我知道 |
And I'd do it myself, | 我可以自己刷的 |
except you said you don't want me standing on the stepladder. | 只是你说不愿意让我上梯子 |
- I will paint. - Okay. | - 我会刷的- 好 |
What is going on down there? | 这是怎么回事? |
No, it's... | 没事... |
Is he asleep? | 他睡着了吗? |
No, it's... No, it's nothing. He's just... | 不是... 没问题他只是... |
You know. Well, you gotta be careful about the baby and... | 我说你该小心点孩子还有... |
Well, don't worry about the baby. | 不用担心孩子 |
This is just for you. | 这是专门为你的 |
We are just doing you tonight. | 我们今天只弄你 |
So just close your eyes, | 所以呢你就闭上眼睛 |
relax, and let it... | 放松顺其自然... |
- Close your eyes. - Oh, okay. | - 闭上眼睛- 哦好 |
Okay. | 好了 |
There you go. | 就这样 |
That's it. | 对了 |
There you go. | 就这样 |
Keep it going. | 继续 |
Keep it going. | 继续 |
Keep it going. | 继续 |
Keep... Yes! | 继... 太好了! |
Fifty-six. Oh. | 五十六耶 |
This is so embarrassing. | 这真是太尴尬了 |
I am fine, honestly. | 老实说我没事 |
It's just some bug going around. | 不过是轻微传染 |
First, my wife had it, then my son, and now me. | 先是我妻子我儿子现在我又染上了 |
It's just... It's just like a chest cold. | 只是... 有一点胸痛 |
Could be some low blood sugar as well. | 可能还有点低血糖 |
I didn't have the greatest breakfast this morning. Honestly, I didn't. | 事实上我今天早饭吃得不是特别好 |
Hey, listen, can you do me a favor? Can you just, uh, | 听我说能帮个忙吗? 可不可以 |
drop me off at a corner somewhere? | 拐弯的时候让我下车? |
Uh, no, sorry. | 抱歉不行 |
It's just that I don't have the greatest insurance. | 我的保险真的不是特别好 |
Take a couple of deep breaths for me. | 请你深呼吸几下 |
Is there anybody you want us to contact for you? | 要我们帮你联系什么人吗? |
Ha. No. God, no. | 不天哪不用 |
Lean forward for me, would you? | 请你坐起来一下 |
Mr. White, are you a smoker? | 怀特先生你吸烟吗? |
No, never. | 不吸从不 |
Why do you ask? | 为什么问这个? |
Mr. White. | 怀特先生 |
Mr. White? | 怀特先生? |
Yes. | 你说 |
You understood what I've just said to you? | 我刚说的你都明白了吗? |
Yes. | 明白 |
Lung cancer. Inoperable. | 肺癌而且不能动手术 |
I'm sorry... | 不好意思... |
I just need to make sure you fully understand. | 我需要确保你真的明白了 |
Best-case scenario with chemo. | 最佳治疗方案是化疗 |
I'll live maybe another couple years. | 这样我或许还能多活几年 |
It's just... | 只是... |
You've got mustard on your... | 你的衣领上有芥末... |
Right there. Mustard there. | 就那儿沾着芥末 |
Right there. | 就那儿 |
So my records show that I paid it | 我的记录显示已经付过了 |
and I certainly don't feel that we owe any late... | 而且我确定我们最近没有欠款... |
Yeah, all right. Um... | 好好吧 |
Well I'll check with the bank | 我会跟银行确认 |
and maybe the post office | 还有邮局 |
if they lost it or something. | 看看他们是否有弄丢 |
Yeah, let me look into that. | 好的我再确认一下 |
Okay. | 好的 |
Thank you. | 谢谢 |
Did you use the mastercard last month? | 上个月你用万事达卡了吗? |
15.88 at Staples? | 在斯特普尔斯公司 [办公用品连锁] 花了15块88? |
We needed printer paper. | 要买些打印纸 |
Walt, the mastercard's the one we don't use. | 沃尔特我们不用万事达卡的 |
Okay. | 好吧 |
So how was your day? | 今天过怎么样? |
I don't know. It was um... | 不知道我想... |
Fine. | 还不错 |
Walt, come on. I'm shorthanded. | 沃尔特我缺人手 |
I need you to do some wipe-downs. Come on. | 你帮忙去擦车快点 |
- What?- I said I need you outside to do some wipe-downs. | - 什么? - 我叫你到外面去擦车 |
Are you here to work or to be staring at the skies? | 你是来工作还是来发呆的? |
Come on let's go. | 快点走吧 |
Come on man. | 快点伙计 |
Fuck you Bogdan. | 博格丹去你妈的 |
I said fuck you! | 我说去你妈的! |
And your eyebrows! | 还有你那眉毛! |
Wipe down this! | 用这个擦吧! |
Uh Hank. | 汉克 |
Hank, it's Walt. Hey. | 汉克是我沃尔特 |
Oh listen... I didn't wake you did I? | 听着... 没吵醒你吧? |
Oh good good. | 好的 |
No no nothing's wrong. I just uh... | 不不没什么事只是... |
I've been uh thinking about that offer... | 我一直在考虑那个提议... |
That ride-along. | 跟你们一起行动 |
It's the last house on the right. See it? | 右侧最后一幢房子看到了吗? |
Not the two-story one, the one next to it. | 不是二层的旁边那幢 |
Kind of, uh, I don't know what do you call that? Um, | 有点儿那个什么颜色来着? |
- green?- Sage. | - 绿色? - 鼠尾草色 |
"Sage?" | "鼠尾草色"? |
Do you work at the fucking Pottery Barn? Jesus. | 你他妈是陶器场出来的吗? 天哪 |
Sage. That's the word for it. | 人家就叫鼠尾草色 |
My fault the only word your dumb ass knows is "green"? | 你个傻缺就认得"绿"这也怪我? |
"Cheese-dick." I know that one. How about that? | 我还认得"贱货"这词怎么样? |
Anyway, it's the, um, sage one. See it? | 总之就是鼠尾草色那幢看到了吧? |
So what tells you it's a meth lab? | 你们怎么知道那是个制毒窝点? |
Star snitch says some dude | 据可靠线人报告 |
goes by cap'n Cook lives up to his name in there. | 一个名叫"库克船长"的家伙在里面制毒呢 |
Says he always adds a dash of chili powder. | 还总往里面掺胡椒粉 |
Ah you exuberant mexicans. | 这群精力旺盛的老墨 |
Captain Cook that's a white boy's name. | "库克船长"是个白人名字 |
Dopey as hell too. | "呆瓜"也是 |
Yeah? Tell you what. | 是吗? 这么着 |
I got 20 bucks that says he's a beaner. | 我赌20块猜他是个老墨 |
- All right. - You're on. | - 好的- 说定了 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“绝命毒师”