They are almost through with ivy week. |
他们马上就要经历常青藤周了 |
As is our long-standing tradition, |
作为我们悠久的传统 |
The constance billard girls |
康斯丽的女孩们 |
Will be in charge of friday night's mixer, |
将会负责周五晚上的交流会 |
And the st. jude's boys |
而圣·犹大的男孩子们 |
Will provide the ushers for the visiting representatives. |
将接待到访的代表们 |
For those of you who dream Of attending an ivy league school, |
对那些梦想进入 常春藤名校的同学们来说 |
This mixer is the most important event of your life. |
这次交流会将是你生命中最重要的一项活动 |
But no pressure. |
但不要有压力 |
Ah, it's not that bad. |
没那么糟糕 |
It looks like I shaved with a wood chipper. |
看上去就像用削木机削过一样 |
I was going with more of a chain saw. |
看上去更像链锯剔的 |
Not helping. |
一点都不觉得安慰 |
Not trying to. hey, |
没想安慰你 |
Look on the bright side-- you're not a hemophiliac. |
往好的方面想你不是血友病患者 |
Otherwise, you'd-- you'd be in the emergency room. |
否则你就要进急救室啦 |
And that's helping? |
觉得安慰了吗? |
mm, not really. |
似乎没有 |
Dartmouth's gonna love you. |
达特茅斯会相中你的 |
Yeah, I gotta believe Being able to shave is a prerequisite for attending. |
是啊我认为会刮胡子是通过的首要条件 |
No one is better qualified, |
没有人比你更合格 |
No one is smarter, more well-rounded... or wounded? |
-比你更聪明或更全能-或更受伤? |
I have a trust fund to fall back on, dad. |
我没有信托基金可以依靠爸爸 |
You know, all I have is what's up here. oh. |
我所有的只是这个... |
Well, that is the most important thing. |
当然那才是最重要的东西 |
College is about academic excellence, |
大学看的就是优秀的学术水平 |
Not your stock portfolio. |
而不是你的股票财产 |
Besides, you're gonna do great in your interview. |
而且你会在面试中表现出色 |
You take after your dad that way. |
这点你像你爸 |
Spotlight doesn't phase us. |
聚光灯不会对我们产生干扰 |
Ooh, you better hope there's not a spotlight involved. |
你最好祈祷到时候没有聚光灯 |
I'm your sister. it's what I do. |
我是你妹我就是这样 |
Not when it's about dartmouth. |
在谈达特茅斯的时候不许这样 |
Remember, students... nathaniel, a little wake and ke |
-还记得吗学生们-内特尼尔小睡醒了吗? |
We have our interviews today. |
我们今天有面试 |
My point exactly. |
我想说的就是 |
I have my 1-hitter. |
我有我的决胜秘招 |
...but under classmen Should consider this week a dress rehearsal. |
同学们都要把这周当作一次着装演练 |
You are not only representing yourselves this week, |
这周你们不只是代表你们自己 |
Try not to cut me off next time. |
下次不要抢我的道 |
You almost knocked me over the side of the bench. |
你差点把我撞到椅子边上 |
I didn't cut you off. |
我没抢你道 |
I didn't mean to. you win fair and square, |
-我不是有意的-如果你能成为达特茅斯的一员 |
And nothing could make me prouder... |
那你就赢得正大光明 |
Till you get in the old alma mater,that is. |
而我也会为你自豪的 |
完整版请点击 |
|
Dad,We talked about this, |
爸我们不是谈过这事了吗? |
About me keeping my options open, looking out west. yeah,Of course, |
-让我自己做决定看看西部的学校-没错 |
But let's get serious here. |
但我们现在应该严肃对待了 |
Someone with your grades wants to get into dartmouth, |
别人有你的成绩就会想去达特茅斯 |
You need to appear to be working for it. da i-- |
-你需要为此而努力-爸爸我 |
Ushering the rep is a good step. |
接待那些代表是很好的开始 |
How come every time I bring up going to U.S.C, |
为何每当我提起南加州大学 |
You act like it's a joke? nate, there's a plan here. |
-你就觉得我是在开玩笑-内特我们是有计划的 |
Maybe I want to make my own plan. |
也许我有自己的计划 |
Listen, your mother and i didn't work this hard |
听着我和你妈这么辛苦工作 |
So you can just make things up as you go along. |
不是为了让你做自我决定的 |
Dartmouth, law school, blair. |
达特茅斯法学院布莱尔 |
Soon you're gonna have everything. |
你马上就会得到一切 |
Listen, I'm late for work. nail that interview today. |
听着我上班要迟到了 全力以赴去参加面试 |
Go, green! |
加油为青春而战! |
As part of ivy week's festivities, |
作为常青藤周的庆典之一 |
At tomorrow night's mixer, |
明晚的交流会上 |
Blair waldorf will annoucharity |
布莱尔·霍道夫将会揭晓今年 |
Her community outreach committee will honor this year. |
由委员会社区分会颁发的荣誉慈善机构奖项 |
Have you seen serena? I wonder where she is. |
-你看到瑟琳娜了吗?-我也想知道 |
And you know what I wonder? |
你知道我想什么吗? |
How I'm supposed to hear anything about yale |
我听到的全是瑟琳娜 |
With all this talk about serena. |
我怎么还能听得进耶鲁大学的事? |
Do you remember when dad gave me my first yale sweatshirt? |
你还记得我爸第一次给我耶鲁的T恤吗? |
I don't think any piece of clothing |
我想没有比这件衣服 |
Has ever fit me more perfectly, |
更适合我的了 |
Not to mention how adorable I found that bulldog. |
而且我发现那喇叭狗是如此可爱 |
Remember when I asked you if I could get a bulldog? |
记得我问过你我能不能买一个喇叭狗吗? |
Good call, by the way, saying no. |
顺便说一句谢谢你没让我买 |
And now the big day is finally here. |
现在重要的日子就在眼前了 |
Soon nate and I will be away at college. |
转眼我和内特就要上大学了 |
Him coming down to yale, me going up to dartmouth. |
我去耶鲁而他去达特茅斯 |
Dad flying in for the princeton game. |
爸爸飞往普林斯顿去玩 |
I hope it doesn't make you |
看着我渐渐长大 |
Feel old watching me grow up. |
希望你不要觉得自己已经老了 |
Eat up, miss blair. |
快吃吧 布莱尔小姐 |
Your mom would want you to have a good breakfast. |
你妈想要你好好吃早餐 |
And now headmaster prescott... |
现在系主任普莱斯科特... |
So serena's really not here? |
瑟琳娜真的不在这儿? |
That's what I said. |
我不是早说了嘛 |
when you weren't supposed to be talking. |
那是在不该你说话的时候 |
Serena, come on. hurry up. |
瑟琳娜快点儿 |
You're gonna be late. |
你就快晚了 |
I am! and I know. |
是啊我知道 |
You know, you shouldn't have stayed at your brother's again. |
你不应该又呆在你弟弟那儿 |
I mean, why sleep there? |
我是说睡在那儿干嘛? |
It's not like he can even see you. |
他睡觉时眼睛闭着 又看不到你在那儿 |
His eyes are closed. |
他的眼睛闭上了 |
Do you have one maternal bone in your entire body? |
你还有最后一点点的母性么? |
Use, yoneed your rest, okay? |
瑟琳娜你也该歇歇了好吗? |
It's ivy week. |
这是常青藤周 |
I know, and if I can get out of this hotel room, |
我知道但凡有机会能走出这酒店 |
It's my sole mission in life to impress that brown rep. |
我的终极目标就是打动布朗大学的招生代表 |
Well, I am so thrilled to hear you say that's still your plan, |
我很惊讶你说那是你的计划 |
Because, I mean,I know it's something we've always talked about, |
我知道我们以前经常说这事 |
But honestly, since you've been back, |
但老实讲自从你回来后 |