金装律师第1季第2集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
What is that, three in a row? | 什么情况你三连胜了 |
That would be four, actually. | 实际上已经四连胜了 |
Oh, God. | 不是吧 |
Come on. What do you say, we go five outta nine? | 要不九局五胜你看怎样 |
So you can keep abusing me? | 那样你就能继续虐我了是吧 |
No, thank you. I'm done. | 不用了谢谢我不玩了 |
Oh, come on. I'll spot you three. | 来嘛我让你三局 |
Game time's over, Wyatt. They're here. | 游戏时间结束了怀亚特他们来了 |
They're here? | 他们到了吗 |
You can set up in the conference room. | 你可以去会议室准备了 |
Yeah. No, I'm just... | 我只是... |
Get set up in the conference room. | 快去会议室准备 |
-You did let him win, right?-It wasn't easy. | -你故意让他的吧-这还真不容易 |
完整版请点击 | |
The guy has the coordination of a two-year-old. | 这家伙的协调能力跟两岁小孩似的 |
I know, the last time these venture capitalists came in, | 我知道上次风险投资人来的时候 |
I took him boxing to calm him down. | 为了让他冷静我还带他去打拳击 |
I basically had to punch myself in the face to let him win. | 我基本上得打自己的脸才能让他赢 |
I don't get it. I mean, if he's such a genius, | 我不懂如果他真是个天才 |
why does he get so nervous around a bunch of investors? | 为什么在投资人面前那么紧张 |
金装律师单词统计
金装律师高频单词统计
Eh, you spend two years working on | 要是你花了整整两年 |
a satellite phone that fits in your pocket | 研发袖珍卫星电话 |
and then bet the company on it. | 还把整个公司都赌上了 |
You'd be a little nervous too, I think. | 我看你也会紧张的 |
The prototype... | 那个样机... |
I can't find it. I don't know where I-- | 我找不到了我不知道放在哪... |
You mean this? | 是这个吗 |
I don't know what I'd do without you. | 没有你我真不知道怎么办 |
- Fail miserably. - I would. | -惨败-那是必然 |
- Is that the...- $20 million prototype, yes. | -这是...-没错两千万的样机 |
And you don't even get to look at this bad boy | 今天交易谈成之前 |
until after we close the deal today. | 你看都别想看 |
Wow, they're like storm troopers. | 哇他们像纳粹党的冲锋队似的 |
Storm troopers don't write checks. | 冲锋队可不会开支票 |
Now all you gotta do is walk in there, | 现在你只需要走进去 |
show them how the phone works... | 告诉他们电话怎么用 |
Right, and Suntech Digital | 然后尚德电子公司 |
will be a new force in global communications. | 就会成为全球通讯的新生力量 |
Let's knock 'em dead. | 一举秒杀他们吧 |
All right. | 好 |
Wait, wait. Where do you think you're going? | 停住你这是要去哪里 |
Into the room with the people. | 进房间和大家见面 |
Wrong, that's the adult table in there. | 不行那是专业人士的谈判场所 |
And you haven't earned the privilege yet. | 你还不够级别 |
But I played air hockey with him-- | 但我都跟他玩过桌上冰球了 |
You need to go back to the office | 你得回办公室 |
and file a patent for the phone. | 申请这个电话的专利 |
A patent? I don't know how to file a patent. | 专利吗我不知道怎么申请 |
- Figure it out.- Can't we do that after-- | -自己想办法-我们能不能先... |
No, and you keep talking, I'm gonna start billing you. | 不行你再说一句我就要开始计费了 |
And my time runs $1,000 an hour. | 我的价位是每小时一千美元 |
But isn't this our time, Mr. Hand? | 时间不是你我共享的吗汉德先生 |
I stand corrected. | 我接受指正 |
Your Fast Times at Ridgemont High quote, | 你会引用《开放的美国学府》的台词 |
that proves you belong at the adult table. | 证明你可以进行专业谈判了[反语] |
Hey, that's a great movie. | 那电影相当不错 |
And it spoke to a generation... | 道出了一代人的心声... |
Hey, you busy? | 你在忙吗 |
Okay, have you ever filed a patent before? | 好吧你以前申请过专利吗 |
I just got back from this meeting with Harvey | 我刚从哈维那里回来 |
金装律师中英对照台词本截图
金装律师中英对照台词本截图
and he wants me to file this patent, | 他让我申请专利 |
but I have no idea what that paperwork looks like. | 但我完全不知道怎么填 |
So...any help in this arena would be re-- | 你要是能给我些帮助的话... |
Did Harvey call you and tell you to do that? | 是哈维打电话叫你这么做的吗 |
If it isn't the golden boy. | 这不是金童吗 |
You're Harvey's project, right? | 你是哈维的手下对吧 |
- What's your name? - Mike, Mike Ross. | -你叫什么-迈克迈克·罗斯 |
Gregory Boone. | 我是格雷戈里·布恩 |
So what are you doing here? | 你怎么在这里待着 |
Weren't you signing some big deal this afternoon downtown? | 你今天下午不是要到市中心签一笔大生意吗 |
Well, evidently I haven't earned the privilege yet. | 显然我还不够格 |
Get the adult table speech? | 说你不能参与专业谈判是吧 |
Yeah, instead of watching the deal close, | 是啊我不但看不到谈判的过程 |
I get to file the patent. | 还得申请专利 |
Yeah, those suck. | 是啊真悲剧 |
Wait, you-- You've done one of these before? | 等等你以前做过专利申请吗 |
Like 100. Why? | 有上百次了怎么了 |
Now. | 说吧 |
It's okay, you don't have to apologize. | 没事你不用道歉 |
I took care of it. | 我搞定了 |
Patent claim. | 那个专利申请 |
I negotiated a deal to get it done. | 我做了个交易就搞定了 |
What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
Gregory. He agreed to file it for me. | 格雷戈里他答应帮我申请 |
Ah. That explains why he said to give you this. | 难怪他让我把这个给你 |
And why he called you a sucker. | 还叫你蠢蛋 |
He called me a what? | 他叫我什么 |
Mike Ross, allow me to introduce the Bainbridge briefs. | 迈克·罗斯请允许我向你介绍班布里奇一案 |
- Which stack? - All of them. | -哪一摞-全部都是 |
Wait a minute, are these all-- | 等等这些都是... |
Still printing, yeah. I'd give it about a half hour. | 还在打印呢还要半个小时吧 |
That's six printers, 23 pages a minute, 30 minutes. | 6台打印机每分钟打印23页共30分钟 |
- That's 4,140 pages.-Plus all this. | -总共有4140页-再加上这些 |
Which means the next time you negotiate a deal, | 所以说下次做交易的时候 |
I would suggest to get your facts straight. | 我建议你先搞清楚状况 |
I am a sucker. | 我真是个蠢蛋 |
When did that happen? | 什么时候变蠢的 |
Nice of you to join us this morning. | 你早上能过来真好 |
For your information, Mr. Sunshine, | 向你报告阳光先生 |
That belongs to-- Okay. | 这杯是...好吧 |
Where's my confirmation? | 我要的确认书呢 |
What? | 什么 |
The fact that you don't know already concerns me. | 你竟然忘了我很担心 |
Oh, you mean the patent thing? | 你指专利申请吗 |
"The patent thing" is the only piece of paper | 就因为没有专利申请的那张纸 |
完整版请点击 | |
that's holding up our deal from yesterday. | 昨天的交易被耽搁了 |
Where is it? | 那张纸在哪里 |
It's on my desk. | 在我桌上 |
Well, if it's not on mine by the time I get back, | 我回来的时候要是还没放到我桌上 |
I'm gonna feed you to Louis. | 我就把你交给路易处理 |
No problem. | 没问题 |
Please tell me that you filed that-- | 你已经提交了... |
Patent? No, not yet. | 专利申请吗还没有 |
I gave it to you yesterday. | 我昨天就给你了 |
At the same time I gave you my Bainbridge briefs, | 我昨天也把班布里奇案的摘要给你了 |
which you haven't finished. | 你不也没做完嘛 |
I was here all night, and I barely got through half. | 我熬了一整晚也只看完了一半 |
And I was on hold for almost 11 minutes | 我也纠结了11分钟 |
before I gave up on your patent, | 才放弃了你的专利申请 |
so what's your point? | 你想说什么 |
I swear I will finish those filings, | 我保证我会看完那些摘要 |
but you have to give me this patent confirmation | 但在哈维回来之前 |
before Harvey gets back. | 你一定要把确认书给我 |
Sorry, golden boy. Deal's a deal. | 抱歉了金童我们有言在先 |
What do you think you're doing? | 你在做什么呢 |
- Is there a problem? - Yeah, there is. | -有问题吗-有 |
That's Gregory's responsibility, why are you handling it? | 那是格雷戈里的事为什么你在做 |
Oh, I...volunteered. | 我自愿帮忙的 |
He didn't pawn it off on you? | 不是他推给你的吗 |
No. No. | 不不是 |
I mean, he didn't even want me to do it, | 我是说他没想让我帮忙 |
but you know, I-I-I had some extra time. | 但是我正好有点空 |
So I insisted. | 所以我坚持要帮他 |
Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
You've shown loyalty to your fellow associates. | 你表现了对同事的忠诚 |
I know Gregory tricked you into doing his work. | 我知道是格雷戈里下套让你做的 |
I wanted to see how you react when pressed about it. | 我只是想看你被逼问时会作何反应 |
You held up. | 你顶住了 |
I respect that. | 我很欣赏你那点 |
Thanks? | 谢谢 |
See, but I don't understand something now. | 但我不明白的是 |
If you didn't know how to file a patent, | 既然你不知道怎么申请专利 |
then why didn't you just run to Harvey? | 为什么不去问哈维 |
He was busy. | 他很忙 |
But you see, Mike, | 知道吗迈克 |
that's why you come to see me. | 这就是为什么让你有事来找我 |
Look, Mike, I know... I can come across a bit... | 迈克我知道有时候我有点... |
prickly. | 刺头 |
But we're a team here. | 但我们是个团队 |
That means I'm here to help. | 我过来是为了帮你 |
Okay, all right. | 好行啊 |
So can you help me now? | 那你现在能帮我吗 |
I already have. | 我说到做到 |
Are-- | 这... |
Thank you, Louis. | 谢谢你路易 |
Donna, blue is your color. | 唐娜蓝色真配你 |
Is Harvey back? | 哈维回来了吗 |
No. | 没有 |
Can I put this on his desk? | 我可以把这个放在他桌上吗 |
Yes. | 可以 |
Will you tell him I put it there hours ago? | 你能告诉他我很早就放过去了吗 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字