英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
Evening, ladies. Gals' night out? | 晚上好女士们姐妹们的聚会吗 |
Chasing guys, eating pie, having fun. | 泡泡男人吃吃馅饼找找乐子 |
This table is sticky! Run a damp rag across it! | 这桌子黏死了快拿块湿布擦擦 |
Would it kill you to clean a little? | 你们弄干净点会死吗 |
What kinda place is this? | 这是什么鬼地方啊 |
The kind that serves soup cold. | 只上残羹冷炙的破地方 |
And what's with your crazy earrings? | 你那夸张的耳环是干嘛 |
What are you, some kinda gypsy? | 你以为你是吉普赛人啊 |
Okay. Whoa! Hold up, ladies. | 够了别说了女士们 |
You don't get a bitch pass just 'cause you're old. | 别以为快入土为安耍泼就没人管了 |
Yes, that's right. I said it. | 对没错我就要骂 |
You come in here with your gangster granny attitude, | 你们带着流氓老太的态度来这里 |
think you can get away with | 觉得把气撒在 |
dumping all over the lowly gypsy waitress. | 下层吉普赛服务员身上也没人敢骂 |
No way. | 做梦 |
At this diner, we don't discriminate due to age. | 本餐厅不搞尊老爱幼那一套 |
If you're gonna act like an ass, | 你们如果继续这么讨打 |
I'm gonna treat you like an ass... | 那老娘不介意也暴打你们一顿 |
No matter how close that ass is riding to the floor. | 别以为你们屁股"垂垂"老矣我就会多敬几分 |
Now, I'll wipe off the table we'll take it from the top. | 我先擦一下桌子然后从头开始 |
Hi, I'm Max. Who wants tapioca? | 你们好我是麦克斯谁想来点木薯 |
That's more like it. | 这样才乖嘛 |
Save the disappointment for the grandkids. | 把失望的心情留到见孙子时再用吧 |
Earl, I need another book of checks. | 厄尔我得要个新的账单本 |
The last one fell between the refrigerator and the oven. | 原来那本掉进烤箱和冰箱中间了 |
I'd reach for it, but that falls between | 我有去捡的念头可那念头也掉进了 |
"I don't do that" and "oh, hell no." | "懒得捡"和"恶心不想捡"之间 |
Look overthere, Max. | 看啊麦克斯 |
Men and women in suits. | 西装革履的成功人士 |
This neighborhood is definitely on the rise. | 咱这一区开始向上发展了 |
I remember a time when a black man couldn't get a cab around here. | 想当年黑人在这附近还打不上车呢 |
And that time was Wednesday. | "当年"是指这周三 |
完整版请点击 | |
Max, I was just talking to the smart couples in booth two. | 麦克斯我刚跟二号卡座的聪明人聊天了 |
I know they're smart because they're the first people in here | 我知道他们聪明是因为他们是这家店 |
who ever ordered the croque monsieur as croque monsieur | 所有点"咬先生"的人中第一批念对的人 |
croque monsieur:法语直译为"咬先生"是法国式火腿干酪热三明治 | |
and not "crock monster." | 别人都读成"口交先生" |
They wanna meet the woman who made the cupcakes. | 他们求见做小蛋糕的师傅 |
I told them you'd be right over. | 我告诉他们你很快就过去 |
- Go! They're so nice. - No, they're not nice. | -去吧他们人很好的-不他们才不是好人 |
They're trendy, blood-sucking locusts | 他们是披着时装的吸血蝗虫 |
who come into this neighborhood to pillage and destroy | 来这里掠夺和摧毁这一带 |
everything I care about. | 我所在乎的一切 |
I felt the same way when the Hilton sisters | 我21岁生日派对希尔顿姐妹不请自来 |
crashed my 21st birthday. | 我也是这感觉 |
What? | 干嘛 |
You made these cupcakes? | 这小蛋糕是你做的吗 |
Yeah, what's the problem? | 是有什么问题吗 |
Spit it out, I've got a life. | 有屁就快放老娘忙着呢 |
We just wanted to tell you that your flavor palate is... | 我们是想告诉你你这口味 |
amazing. | 一流啊 |
I don't know who you are or where you came from-- | 虽然我不知道你是谁从哪来 |
Neither do I. | 我也不知道 |
But these are fabulous. | 但这蛋糕口味一级棒 |
Well, welcome to the neighborhood. | 欢迎来到本社区 |
I knew I liked you guys. | 我就知道我会喜欢你们 |
So what did the trendy locusts want? | 那些穿着时装的蝗虫想干嘛 |
You are so judgmental, you know that? | 你也太以貌取人了吧 |
They wanted to tell me the cupcakes are "fabulous." | 人家想称赞我蛋糕做得"一级棒" |
Thank you. | 现在信了吧 |
Maybe now you'll finally start to get it | 被除了我之外的人夸 |
if someone besides me tells you how good they are. | 可以相信你的小蛋糕是真好吃了吧 |
I believe the word was "fabulous." | 不是好吃人家是说"一级棒" |
Pick up, Max. | 上菜麦克斯 |
Oleg, from now on, you may call me | 奥列格以后请称我为 |
Countess Max of the fabulous cupcakes. | 一级棒小蛋糕女爵麦克斯 |
And you may call me Sir Oleg of the amazing party in my pants. | 也请称我裆中欢乐无极限男爵奥列格 |
Caroline, the happy, shiny people in suits | 卡洛琳那些西装革履的开心人士 |
asked me to give you this note. | 让我把这纸条给你 |
Oh, what a great idea! | 这个主意真棒 |
They suggested we sell Max's cupcakes | 他们建议我们把麦克斯的小蛋糕 |
at the cool new coffee place in their building. | 拿去他们楼里新开的那家咖啡店卖 |
But you already sell cupcakes here in my diner. | 但你们已经在我这家餐厅卖了呀 |
Han, we're building a cupcake business | 憨我们要开一家 |
that will one day get us out of here. | 某天能助我们飞出这里的蛋糕店 |
That's what we're trying to do with our lives. | 我们的目标是要脱离苦海 |
But I thought we had something special. | 我们之间这情谊难道是假的吗 |
Yes, but we're not exclusive. | 可我们也没有订终身啊 |
The diner's cute, but I want more than this. | 这儿是挺好的可我要的不止如此 |
Oof. | 哎哟 |
First girlfriend all over again. | 初恋女友的台词又重现了 |
Hey, Johnny. | 你好呀强尼 |
Max has the tables against the wall. | 麦克斯负责的桌子在墙那边 |
Oh, we're good in your section. | 我们在你这区呆着就好 |
Caroline, I want you to meet my buddy Carlos. | 卡洛琳这是我的朋友卡洛斯 |
What's happenin'? | 有啥子新鲜事嘛 |
Hi. | 你好 |
Well, I'm working the counter. | 我负责的区在柜台那 |
What's happenin'? Come on, dude. | 有啥子新鲜事你不是吧 |
You have a literature degree from NYU. | 你可是纽约大学的文学院毕业的 |
I didn't mean to say that, but when I get nervous, | 这话下意识就说出来了每次我一紧张 |
my Rico Suave comes out. | 说话就自动变得流里流气 |
It won't happen again. | 下次绝不再犯 |
And here's two menus. | 给你们两张菜单 |
What's happenin'? | 有啥子新鲜事嘛 |
Dude, I'm nervous. | 兄弟我真的很紧张 |
Hey, guys, I'm in that section over there. | 伙计们我的区在那边呢 |
Oh, we're good in Caroline's area. | 我们在卡洛琳这区呆着就行 |
Well, if you like hot coffee in your pants area, | 你要是喜欢裤裆这区被撒热咖啡 |
you're in the right place. | 坐这里就对了 |
Actually, I like that. | 老实说我喜欢 |
Coming right at you. | 马上为您送来 |
Johnny's in your section. | 强尼在你那区坐着呢 |
Yeah, why? | 是啊为什么呀 |
完整版请点击 | |
He comes in here every night to see you. | 他每晚来这儿明明就是为了见你 |
He's your friends or...crush or whatever he is. | 他是你的朋友或是情迷对象什么的 |
Shh! He's not a crush. He's a... | 闭嘴他才不让我情迷意乱呢他只是... |
I don't know what he is, but whatever he is, | 我不知道他算什么现在重点是 |
he's in your section. | 他去坐了你那区 |
- Max! - Ooh! What are you doing? | -麦克斯-你这是干嘛 |
You're not supposed to be in here. | 你不能进来的 |
I know, I'm a bad boy. | 我知道我是个小坏蛋 |
Look, the reason I'm not sitting in your section | 听着我之所以不坐在你那区 |
is because my buddy Carlos is crushing pretty hard on Caroline | 是因为我朋友卡洛斯对卡洛琳超级动心 |
and he asked me to do what I can to hook them up. | 他求我尽力去帮他牵线 |
Oh. So now you're a bartender, | 哦原来你的职业不光是酒保 |
a street artist, and a pimp. | 还是街头艺术家和皮条客 |
Ain't nuttin' wrong with me pimpin' some boy on the side. | 兼职帮小弟弟拉拉皮条有啥不对 |
Keeps me in spray paint and whatnot. | 不然哪有钱搞艺术什么的 |
So? | 所以呢 |
From pimp to pimp... | 马夫老鸨之间不说暗话 |
Help me out with your girl. | 帮我把你的妹子搞到手吧 |
My girl don't come cheap. | 我的妹子可不是这么好"搞"的 |
Is it hot in here? | 这里是不是有点热呀 |
Yes, and we're in a freezer. | 是啊我们还是在冷藏室呢 |
Yes. My freezer. | 没错在我的冷藏室 |
I was, uh, just talking to Max. | 我就进来跟麦克斯聊两句 |
Um, I'll see you out there. | 外面见 |
- So is this what you like in the man? - What? | -你就喜欢这货吗-什么 |
No. He's just a customer that went rogue. | 不他只是个耍流氓的顾客而已 |
He is weak and girlish. | 他又弱又娘 |
A woman like you needs a real man. | 真正的汉子才配得上风华绝代的你 |
You know what they say. | 常言道 |
Once you go Ukraine, you will scream with sex pain. | 一旦去了乌克兰做爱疼痛不叫难 |
That probably lost some of its sensual appeal in the translation, | 原来充满情欲的句子经你翻译失色不少 |
but thanks for the offer, Oleg. | 但还是感谢你的邀请奥列格 |
Cute, but I'm not interested. | 人还行但是我没兴趣 |
Besides, he's not my type. | 再说了他不是我的菜 |
Just say it. | 你就直说吧 |
You're not interested in him because he's Puerto Rican. | 你对他不感兴趣是因为他是波多黎各人 |
Where did you get this idea that I would only date white guys? | 你怎么会觉得我只跟白人约会呢 |
For your information, I've dated all kinds of men. | 告诉你我可是各种男人都尝过哟 |
I once had a Spaniard in Monte Carlo. | 我曾经在蒙特卡洛还有个西班牙人男友呢 |
Isn't the title of an Abba song? | 怎么听起来像阿巴乐队的歌名啊 |
Are you sure about this? He's cute. | 你确定吗他挺可爱的 |
And trust me, you could use a little salsa on your white rice. | 相信我你这碗白女饭可以"上"点莎莎男酱 |
Max, I just lost every dollar I had. | 麦克斯我才破产不久 |
The last thing on my mind right now is guys-- | 我现在脑子里最没空想的就是男人 |
any type of guy. | 什么男人都不想 |
Except this guy. | 除了他 |
Hi, Chestnut. | 你好栗宝 |
I'm much more concerned with our business | 我更关心我们的生意 |
and getting my head back above water. | 想着怎么尽快脱离苦海 |
Men will come sooner or later. | 男人迟早会来的 |
Well, according to my research most men come sooner. | 根据我的"调查"男人只会早"来"不会晚泄 |
Oh, I thought we should stop by that new coffee place tomorrow | 我觉得明天应该去那家新开的咖啡店 |
and introduce ourselves and your cupcakes. | 推销你的小蛋糕做下自我介绍 |
I'm not gonna walk in there. I feel like I'm selling out. | 我才不去呢感觉像是出卖自己 |
Okay, let's reframe the phrase selling out | 让我们把"出卖"这个词 |
and make it sold out, as in | 改为"卖光"比如说 |
"Max, we sold out of the cupcakes" | "麦克斯我们的小蛋糕都卖光啦" |
and are now successful." | "我们功成名就了" |
What's that you say? | 你刚说什么 |
I can now afford to buy the wax dental floss again? | 是说"我又买得起高档含蜡牙线"了吗 |
Fine. | 好吧 |
But I'm only doing it so you'll eventually | 我会同意只是为了让你 |
get your mind off the business and get laid. | 别老惦记着生意有空去"滋润"自己 |
Why do you think I need to get laid so badly? | 你为啥认为我迫切需要被滋润 |
If I'd just gone through all the tension and trauma that just happened to you, | 如果你承受的压力和创伤发生在我身上 |
I'd be climbing telephone poles to take the edge off. | 为了寻求安慰电线杆都会被我磨成针 |
Trust me, sex is the last thing on my mind right now. | 滚床单这档事我现在压根就不会想 |
Oh, and speaking of reframing things, | 说到这方面 |
I have a surprise. | 我有个惊喜要宣布 |
I redecorated my room. | 我重新装饰了我的房间 |
I scoped out some cheap fabric in bedding places | 我在休斯顿街的床品店 |
down on Houston Street. | 买了点物美价廉的布料 |
What do you think? | 你觉得如何呀 |
I think you've made a vagina. | 我觉得你把床布置成了阴道 |
What? | 什么 |
Sister, you may think that sex is the last thing on your mind, | 姐妹你虽然嘴上说着不想滚床单 |
but you turned your bed into a vagina. | 但你老实的身子把床布置成了阴道 |
Do you think my vagina has curtains? | 我阴道哪来的帘子啊 |
I don't know how long it's been. | 太久没人掀谁都说不准 |
I'm tired. I'm going to bed. | 我累了我要睡觉了 |
Okay, but I still have to make the cupcakes | 好吧但是我得做明天 |
to bring by that place tomorrow. | 带去那里的蛋糕 |
I don't wanna keep you awake | 我不想吵醒你 |
so why don't you sleep in my bed tonight | 所以今晚你不如去睡我的床 |
and I'll pass out on your vagina? | 我就在你阴道上昏睡一晚算了 |
Okay, but you better buy me breakfast in the morning. | 好吧"睡"完明早可要请我吃早餐哦 |
I love this place. Looks like Paris in the '20s. | 我喜欢这个地方感觉像是二十年代的巴黎 |
More like poseurs in their 20s. | 更像二十几岁的伪小资吧 |
Man, they've really cleaned this place up. | 天啊他们把这地方改头换面了啊 |
You've been here before? | 你以前来过这儿吗 |
Yeah, it used to be a liquor store | 是啊这里之前是卖酒的 |
owned by this old Irish guy | 是一个鸡鸡上长有雀斑的 |
who had freckles on his penis. | 爱尔兰老头开的 |
Sometimes he'd corner you and flash it, | 有时候他会把你逼到角落然后快速露鸟 |
but then he'd always comp you a free lotto ticket. | 但事后都会送你一张免费的乐透彩票 |
Okay, well, let's try and keep that sort of charming nostalgia | 好的等会推销的时候就别提 |
out of our sales pitch. | 这种"美好"的往事了吧 |
Oh, that's the owner. | 店主在那里 |
I scoped it out before you got here. | 带你来之前我已经摸清底细了 |
And remember, I'll do the talking. | 记住话由我来说 |
Why don't I get to talk? | 为什么我不能说 |
Freckled penis. | 长雀斑的鸡鸡 |
And besides, I have more experience. | 再说了我比较有经验 |
All those who pitched business models to Warren Buffett as a member of | 曾以菲利普斯·埃克塞特创业家俱乐部会员身份 |
the Phillips Exeter Entrepreneurs Club raise their hands. | 向股神巴菲特推销过盈利模式的人请举手 |
Holla! | 完胜 |
Well, if you care enough to raise your arms about it, | 如果你想做到还举手抢着做 |
fine. You talk. I won't say anything. | 好吧你来说我不会说一个字 |
Hi, what can I get for you? | 你好需要点什么吗 |
Hi, I'm Caroline and this is my business partner Max. | 你好我是卡洛琳这位是我的合作伙伴麦克斯 |
- And you are? - Semhar. | -请问您怎么称呼-西蒙娜 |
- Oh, jeez. - Such a pretty name. | -天啊-好名字 |
It means "light of the tiger" in Sanskrit. | 在梵文里是"老虎之光"的意思 |
Oh, jeez. | 天啊 |
It's my yoga name. | 是我练瑜珈的名字 |
Help me, God. | 神啊救救我吧 |
Well, Semhar, we just opened a local neighborhood cupcake company. | 西蒙娜我们刚在本区开了家小蛋糕店 |
Our card. | 这是我们的名片 |
We're introducing our exciting product | 我们来把自家的拳头产品 |
to local boulangeries. | 介绍给本地的面包店 |
Please try a sample. Max. | 请试一个我们的样品吧麦克斯 |
Would you like coconut-coffee, chocolate-curry, | 你是想来个椰子咖啡味的巧克力咖喱味 |
or blueberry-lemon zest? | 还是蓝莓柠檬味 |
My absolute fave is the coconut-coffee. | 我最喜欢的是椰子咖啡味 |
Let's start with that, shall we? | 咱们先从这个试起好吗 |
Thank you, but no thank you. | 谢谢但是不用了谢谢 |
Well, can I ask you why? | 能问下原因吗 |
They're not pretty enough. | 它们不够漂亮 |
Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
They're not pretty enough. | 它们不够漂亮 |
Perhaps if you tried one, | 或许你试吃之后 |
you'd see how amazing our flavor palate is. | 会发现这口味有多棒 |
Hold off, Flavour Flav. | 打住弗雷"味" |
What do you mean, they're not pretty enough? | 你说它们不够漂亮是什么意思 |
They have a charming homemade look, | 这小蛋糕有个自制小作坊的可爱外形 |
but my customer would prefer a more upscale, prettier product. | 但是我的顾客喜欢更高档更漂亮的产品 |
Just FYI, some upscale residents | 告诉你一下你这家高档的店 |
in this very upscale building | 所在的这栋高档的大楼 |
where your upscale store actually is located | 里面的高档住户 |
recently told us they were fabulous. | 前不久才夸我们的蛋糕一级棒呢 |
I understand. | 我懂 |
But they're not pretty enough. | 但它们不够漂亮 |
Listen, Battlefield Earth. | 给我听着外星人 |
This is Williamsburg, Brooklyn, | 这里可是布鲁克林的威廉斯堡 |
and no amount of exposed brick and paint can change the fact that, | 再多仿古砖再怎么粉刷也改变不了 |
right where you're standing, | 这个地方的本质 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“破产姐妹”