老友记第六季

2022年8月23日 1集

Tell her she's not marriage material.告诉她不是结婚的料

I can't believe i rolled an eight. That was so unlikely.居然真的是8,真是太不可能了

We've been on the road for six hours.you've been asleep for 5 and a half.我们开了6小时,你就睡了5个半小时

We're switching at the next rest stop and you are going to drive all the way back.到下一站就换手,你给我一路开回去

That will be your punishment you greedy sleeper.这是对你的惩罚,贪睡鬼

This is the world's worst hangover.这是全世界最惨的宿醉

2022年8月29日 2集

I can't have another failed marriage.我不能再加一次失败的婚姻

Nobody cares about this expect you.只有你自己在意

2022年8月30日 3集

I'm not mocking you or your beautiful guest room.我没有嘲笑你也没有嘲笑你的漂亮的客房

This whole apartment thing is a nightmare.找房子真是噩梦

I was gonna be homeless. You've just saved me. you're my hero.我差点就流落街头,你救了我,你是我的英雄

Because he knows we enjoy the silliness.因为他知道我们喜欢傻气

I've been back and forth.我也在摇摆不定

2022年8月31日 4集

Why don't you lift up your shirt?你为什么不掀开你的衣服呢?

We're just celebrating that he got his health insurance back.庆祝他的医保恢复了

5集

I'm not leaving here until i get one.没有办成我绝对不走

You've done a lot of stupid stuff too.你也干过很多蠢事

2022年9月3日 6集

I figured that $1500 would cover him for a few months.我想一千五应该够他活几个月

I don't hurt his pride.不伤害他的自尊

Give me a chance to win my money back.给我翻本的机会

No one can beat me.不可能有人能打败我

I lose the two most important things in my life.我却失去了人生中两样最重要的东西

i don't wanna live with her anymore.但是我不想和她一起住了

You are so mean to each other.你们对对方好坏

She leaves me notes on the mirror.她会在镜子上留言给我

When i fall asleep on the couch after reading.我在沙发上看书看到睡着

She covers me over with a blanket.她会帮我盖毯子

2022年9月6日 7集

Oh my god you almost gave me a heart attack.我差点儿被吓出心脏病

I'm gonna put it back exactly where i found it.完全恢复原状

2022年9月8日 9集

How you got three women to marry you. I'll never know.真不知道你怎么能骗到三个老婆

It's snowing out there?外面在下雪吗

It's making me look at him totally differently我对他完全改变了看法

2022年9月29日 10集

Why is everybody using these tiny little lights nowadays?现在为何都只用小灯泡了

I remember when people used big lights我记得以前都用大灯泡啊

Having a perfect tree is not what Christmas is about 圣诞节的意义不在于完美的圣诞树

It’s about being with loved ones而在于与所爱的人一起

Now it feels like Christmas 这些才像圣诞节嘛

I can see why that’s hard to resist 难怪你无法抗拒

I like her so much I’m sorry she doesn’t feel the same 我喜欢她,可惜她对你没感觉

It’s just like I dreams it跟我梦想的一样

When is this gonna air?什么时候播出

Birds have a good sense of direction 鸟类的方向感很好

I want to see the look on her face when I give her my present 但是我想看她收到礼物的表情

I’m sure she wants to see the look on my face when I get mine她一定也想看我收到礼物的表情

New year’s eve is only two weeks away 距离除夕只有两个星期

2022年10月31日

I came over here to tell you guys 我就跑来告诉你们

We are a couple of couples我们是成双又成对

You want to know where I got it?你想知道我从哪儿买的吗

She didn’t want to hang out with you guys two nights in a row 她不想连续两个晚上都陪你们

I’m telling you she has such a good eye for this stuff 她对这种东西真的很有眼光

You have such a great sense of what I need 你清楚我的需求

I was just coming over here to apologize for my behavior 我只是要过去向你们道歉

The right person is waiting for you.那个对的人正在等你

I'm not sure if we have the time.我不确定有时间

I'd really like it if we could be friends.我很希望能跟你们成为朋友

2022年12月4日 12集

You're just not as easy going as her.你只是没有她那么好相处

she's just more flexible and mellow她比较有弹性 比较圆滑

Whenever you want to go is cool.你想去哪儿就去哪儿

Why didn't you tell us you work here?你为什么不告诉我们你在这儿工作

A smile goes a long way.微笑能让你无往不利

I'm sorry that seat's saved.抱歉,这个位子有人

I'm sorry this seat is taken.这个位子有人

I believed you were saving this seat for someone.我以为你在帮别人占位子

You have to decide whose joke this is.你来决定这个笑话是谁的

Don't try to sway her.不要想左右她

I'm your only chance to have a baby.只有我能让你生小孩

I would never snap at you like that.我绝对不会像那样凶你

The joke sucks笑话烂透了

You're passionate.你很热情

It's okay that you don't want me to be your girlfriend.你不找我当女朋友也没有关系

So i went anyway. and he fired me.但是我还是去了,他就炒我鱿鱼

He left work in the middle of the day to do a personal errand and left you in charge when you've been working here two days?他大白天出去处理私人事情把一个刚工作两天的员工留下顾店?

He can have his job back.他可以继续打工

Glad we got that all straightened out.很高兴我们把事情都说明白了

2022年12月5日 13集

He's not used to women being so forward.他不太习惯女人这么主动

I don't need a tissue.我不需要面纸

I'm the only daughter that Dad is proud of.我是唯一让老爸骄傲的女儿

She should be able to do what she wants to do.她有她的行动自由

This is the worst thing that could've ever happened to me.这真是我这一生最悲惨的遭遇

I have to say you are a much bigger person than i am.不得不说 你真的比我大方多了

This is where he and i are meeting for our date.我跟他的约会就在这儿

14集

He is on a date with my sister.他跟我妹在约会

You will never believe what just happened.说了你一定不信

I can't believe you did this to me.你居然这样对我

You had me doubting my fashion sense! 你害我怀疑我的穿着品味

Why are you so jealous of me?你为什么老是这么嫉妒我?

I really need somebody to talk about it.我很需要找个人谈一谈

Shame on all of you! You re disgusting. 你们很无耻,恶心死了!

Maybe we should give them some privacy.也许我们应该回避一下

I don't know if anything is ever going to happen with us.我不知道我们以后会如何

I don't even know what to say.我都不知道该说什么了

2022年12月6日 15集

You should stop by and say hi.你要不过去打个招呼吧

I may have no money. but i still have my pride.我穷归穷,但骨气还是有的

You look terrific! so do you.你好漂亮,你也是

You are so sweet to notice.你真贴心居然注意到了

My chest hurts.我的胸口在疼

I was a total jerk. completely over the line.我太混蛋了,太过分了

There shouldn't be all rules and restrictions.不该有任何规则和限制

2022年12月8日 16集

I'm just waiting for the perfect guy.我只是在等完美的对象

That's what this ring stands for.这就是这枚戒指的意义

Surprise! Look who's back 惊喜,看看谁回来了

I've made a lot of cash for this company 我替这家公司赚了很多钱

I'm having another heart attack.我的心脏病又发作了

17集

You sure there's no studies i can participate in?真的没有我能参加的项目了吗?

I sensed is was you.我感觉到是你

Continuing the countdown of your favorite meals.快来倒数你最爱吃的食物吧

A couple of questions.我有一些问题

That's why I'm here.所以才来找你

2022年12月15日 18集

It looks like you were very generous with your grades this semester!你这学期的成绩给得很大方哦

I'm not in the mood to be hit on right now.我现在没有心情被搭讪

But if you give me your number, I'll call you some other time.不过要是你给我电话,我改天会打给你

What's more important? what people think or how you feel? 哪个比较重要,别人的看法还是你的感觉

You gonna follow your heart.你得忠于你的内心

19集

I don't feel that way about you.我对你没有感觉

I'll be with you in one moment.我马上就好

Put too much pressure on us.给我们太多压力

I think you misunderstood what i was saying.你误会我的意思了

They are sitting on the couch and talking.他们正坐在沙发上聊天呢

I'm a little embarrassed.我有点儿尴尬

I'm just going down there to relax and hang out with my friends.我只是去放松一下跟朋友们玩一玩

2022年12月16日 20集

21集

I know nothing about technology.我对科技一窍不通

I'll give you one chance to change my mind.我给你个机会来改变我的看法

I've never done anything like this before.我以前没做过这种事儿

I left my keys here somewhere.我把钥匙掉在这儿了

2022年12月17日 23集

That's exactly what my dad used to say.跟我爸说的一模一样

24集

Before i met you. i had really little life.认识你之前,我的人生微不足道

Being you is finally gonna pay off.养兵千日用兵一时

25集

Letting you go was the stupidest thing i ever did.放弃你是我所做过的最蠢的事儿

I mean we have had a deal for years.我们早就有约好了

Actually i thought about you a few months ago.我两个月前还想到你

I need to be someone who wants the same things that i do.我需要一个目标相同的人

I never thought i would be so lucky.从来没想过我会这么幸运

You make me happier than i ever thought i could be.你让我得到超乎想象的幸福

你可能感兴趣的:(老友记第六季)